Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

This project is getting more and more interesting as the days goes by. The team working behind the Ubcoin project didn't waste any single time to make more improvements and dedicate themselves to the further achievements of the Ubcoin project. I hope this achieve its ultimate goal and fruitful success in this crypto community.

That is true, they tried tgeir best just to achieve the ideal for them. The team gives everything they have seen can be a model for life. Ubcoin project is one of a kind it means it is very useful to the eye of people and not just that but also has a biggest functions in the real world situations.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

4 months have passed and now they are having a great development on the project and it has an interesting feature which is the beta testing platform is out now!
Yes, maybe 2-3 weeks more the token sale will ended. So don't missing for make contribution at UBCoin or we will regret.
I totally agree with you. I never seen any project have big potential and a lot of advantages like UBCoin - team, contract, partnership.
UBCoin is one of the best project I've seen so far with a lot of supporters and partners that keeps it more unique than others. Well, let's hope this will last.
Yes, Ubcoin is looking more unique as well as different as compare to other platforms. Ubcoin has the best partners and those are continuously helping the project to achieve the goals. As well as many supporters are supporting this project because of the idea and hardworking development team. Sooner or later the project is going to be successful.
Truth to be told, that is definitely true to the Ubcoin project. As the days goes by, be cannot deny that this crypto project has a good potential as an exchange crypto currency for real goods. Moreover, the capabilities of the Ubcoin team is very transparent as they make this project reach this far in this community.

Yes you have your point for that, Thank you for looking at it as potential projects and soon to become the top listed of successful independent project among all. Aside from that UBcoin project generates the success to everyone because it cannot argue anymore we have seel

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

4 months have passed and now they are having a great development on the project and it has an interesting feature which is the beta testing platform is out now!
Well it would be a good if they could launched it, but maybe they are still having some improvements or other plans going on so we can just wait on their decisions about beta.
Agree, finalizing and preparing necessary things maybe one of the reason why they still dont launched anything. So better lets wait for more further information and details for the positive outcome of this project soon.
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

I've seen a plenty of new things that came into the platform while I used some of my time to test the platform which you can buy and sell goods. Pretty impresive.

These new things in the platform are the result as this project was developed and was improved by the team , like for example the other function of UBank APP which is to convert ETH to USD , and you can post you sellable items in the Ubcoin market .

Yes everyone needs this project because it was being eveluated and syncronize all along. Before the implemention of the platform of the project it was characterized and organized what would be fit to the project to sustain the needs of popularity to is.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

✨ Weekly update from Ubcoin: 12.07–22.07

Product Development, Marketing, Tokensale and other Ubcoin news — a summary

🌟 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-12-07-22-07-8d81de119547

The team really didn't miss any updates and this is why more and more people are getting curious about it. In this way, we can track their activities and can make a conclusions which could be a positive.
It is always nice to see updates of the project every now and then. This will make the investors believe more in the project and may even invest more as they can see that they are not throwing away their money.
Yes, exactly team is consistently providing new updates. With the help of this updates, the investors always stay updated about the project. And they can easily get all the information as well as the progress of project due to such hardworking team.
Hardwork of the team are very good. The efforts they makes the project more innovative and qaality. I am positive that in due time the project will accomplish their works and achieve success in the future.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

The number of funds involved in digital currencies has increased up to 312 since the beginning of 2018: http://bit.ly/2OmOxJ7

#Ubcoin appreciates the major partners and VC funds we are backed by.
Token Sale is ON 💥
Join: https://ubcoin.io  👈

Any concrete date as to when the beta testing? So many followers are now eagerly waiting to test the beta themselves.

In every ICO project that is being launched , the ICO token sale is very important because it would determined if the ICO project would reach its final destiny to success through this token sale ,That is why the Ubcoin team is very keen on monitoring the token sale ,for it is the measure if the project is being liked by customers , so after this token sale , the beta testing of  the Ubcoin market buy abd sell will follow.

Whatever the outcome of their ICO token sale the platform had already on schedule for launching as the team had already reached the softcap. It just need proper timing as the beta had already set and tested with the team. As what CEO Felix said on his interview they just need few weeks for the beta to go live for public and makes a milestone for UBcoin marketplace project. Will see if this will happen before the end of their token sale.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

I've seen a plenty of new things that came into the platform while I used some of my time to test the platform which you can buy and sell goods. Pretty impresive.

These new things in the platform are the result as this project was developed and was improved by the team , like for example the other function of UBank APP which is to convert ETH to USD , and you can post you sellable items in the Ubcoin market .

Yes everyone needs this project because it was being eveluated and syncronize all along. Before the implemention of the platform of the project it was characterized and organized what would be fit to the project to sustain the needs of popularity to is.
If the left leg doesn't know what the right is doing then you might aswell say the entire freakin system is utterly useless (if I were to give an analogy)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

🌟 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-12-07-22-07-8d81de119547

The team really didn't miss any updates and this is why more and more people are getting curious about it. In this way, we can track their activities and can make a conclusions which could be a positive.
It is always nice to see updates of the project every now and then. This will make the investors believe more in the project and may even invest more as they can see that they are not throwing away their money.
Yes, exactly team is consistently providing new updates. With the help of this updates, the investors always stay updated about the project. And they can easily get all the information as well as the progress of project due to such hardworking team.
Hardwork of the team are very good. The efforts they makes the project more innovative and qaality. I am positive that in due time the project will accomplish their works and achieve success in the future.
this is an old update. If the team makes weekly reports, a new week has already passed and they should give us new news about the project's work.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

this is an old update. If the team makes weekly reports, a new week has already passed and they should give us new news about the project's work.
indeed, it's strange that the developers have not done this until now. Maybe during this time in the project there were no changes or updates?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

Definitely, because the team obviously are doing their job to make all things be more likely to be useful. Furthermore, they keep making more partnership as this could bring them more attractive to the investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

The number of funds involved in digital currencies has increased up to 312 since the beginning of 2018: http://bit.ly/2OmOxJ7

Token Sale is ON 💥

Any concrete date as to when the beta testing? So many followers are now eagerly waiting to test the beta themselves.

In every ICO project that is being launched , the ICO token sale is very important because it would determined if the ICO project would reach its final destiny to success through this token sale ,That is why the Ubcoin team is very keen on monitoring the token sale ,for it is the measure if the project is being liked by customers , so after this token sale , the beta testing of  the Ubcoin market buy abd sell will follow.

Whatever the outcome of their ICO token sale the platform had already on schedule for launching as the team had already reached the softcap. It just need proper timing as the beta had already set and tested with the team. As what CEO Felix said on his interview they just need few weeks for the beta to go live for public and makes a milestone for UBcoin marketplace project. Will see if this will happen before the end of their token sale.

What we can do for now is wait and believe to what they say because I think they will not say a word if they will not do it. I am confident that they do their best to make the launch be successful that is why let us just support and give them time. The teams update is very much appreciated because as supporters you will not left behind to what's new and good news they made to the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:52:05 PM

This project is getting more and more interesting as the days goes by. The team working behind the Ubcoin project didn't waste any single time to make more improvements and dedicate themselves to the further achievements of the Ubcoin project. I hope this achieve its ultimate goal and fruitful success in this crypto community.

Ubcoin overcome the challenges which in return are making a lot of progress. They have such a good team which is also very dedicated to their work and always making an update with regards to their development.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

Ubcoin overcome the challenges which in return are making a lot of progress. They have such a good team which is also very dedicated to their work and always making an update with regards to their development.

Exactly, they have alot of resources that they can use in the development of their platform and I think they are capable enough to get those things successfully completed. Hopefully their performance will continue to rise as they continue to work with their respective goals and objectives.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

I am very impressed on the progress that the ubcoin is showing. The efforts and hardship of the team is now resulting to good effects. Hopefully the entire team and developers will continue what they started until they all finished this race. I am very certain that the team will be able to attract and gain plenty of investors for nextfew days.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:49:22 PM

Exactly, they have alot of resources that they can use in the development of their platform and I think they are capable enough to get those things successfully completed. Hopefully their performance will continue to rise as they continue to work with their respective goals and objectives.

With great support from the community, I think they can achieve their goal. People are getting more aware of the platform so probably in the long run, this will have some place in crypto space.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

With great support from the community, I think they can achieve their goal. People are getting more aware of the platform so probably in the long run, this will have some place in crypto space.

The UBcoin project development team has spent so much time and energy on the project so I hope they will be rewarded with the success of the project, the recognition of the community, the strong attention from the the investors
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

Token Sale is ON 💥

They will surely announced this, let's just wait for further information about the test date. Well, with how things are pretty looking good here, the team knows that a lot of people are so eager to use it.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

Token Sale is ON 💥

They will surely announced this, let's just wait for further information about the test date. Well, with how things are pretty looking good here, the team knows that a lot of people are so eager to use it.
But, they need to take in mind that this might result to people losing their patience because the announce will take a long time to be announced, but, I know that the team can do it in time.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:54:48 PM

I am very impressed on the progress that the ubcoin is showing. The efforts and hardship of the team is now resulting to good effects. Hopefully the entire team and developers will continue what they started until they all finished this race. I am very certain that the team will be able to attract and gain plenty of investors for nextfew days.
A lot of people now is impressed on how things are going through in UBCoin. This is really a good sign of a successful progress in developing one of the most anticipated projects as of this date.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

A lot of people now is impressed on how things are going through in UBCoin. This is really a good sign of a successful progress in developing one of the most anticipated projects as of this date.
Truly, the Ubcoin project is a kind of project that is potentially come into life here in the crypto currency community having a good opportubity for the people in the real good industry. A very promising prohect like this is what I wanted to keep looking into. So I am hoping that this project wi continue its progressive actions.
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: