Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

🔥 A limited random BONUS 700 UBC till August, 2 (12.00 GMT)

👍 Make contribution of ANY amount till August, 2 (12.00 GMT) and get a chance for a BONUS of 700 UBC.

💎 10 randomly-chosen wallets that were used to buy UBC tokens each from July, 30 (12.00 GMT) till August, 2 (12.00 GMT) will receive BONUS 700 UBC.

❤️ How to participate:
 — go to ubcoin.io, press the button GET TOKENS and buy UBC tokens for any amount. Do it from July, 30 (12.00 GMT) till August, 2 (12.00 GMT)
 — wait till August, 2 (14.00 GMT) for the announcement of the winners

Each wallet can participate in this BONUS only once.

Contributions in all currencies (accepted during Ubcoin token sale) take part in this bonus.

💥 This stage discount 7% remains in force for all BONUS participants.

🌟 Don’t miss the chance — get tokens on ubcoin.io!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

This project is getting more and more interesting as the days goes by. The team working behind the Ubcoin project didn't waste any single time to make more improvements and dedicate themselves to the further achievements of the Ubcoin project. I hope this achieve its ultimate goal and fruitful success in this crypto community.

Ubcoin overcome the challenges which in return are making a lot of progress. They have such a good team which is also very dedicated to their work and always making an update with regards to their development.
I am very impressed on the progress that the ubcoin is showing. The efforts and hardship of the team is now resulting to good effects. Hopefully the entire team and developers will continue what they started until they all finished this race. I am very certain that the team will be able to attract and gain plenty of investors for nextfew days.
A lot of people now is impressed on how things are going through in UBCoin. This is really a good sign of a successful progress in developing one of the most anticipated projects as of this date.
Agree, with the good standing of the project we can clearly say that the project team are good and efficient in their works and assigned task. Hopefully the good news will come for all of as.
Yes, the team has been working very hard on platforms development since very long. And the team has achieved many achievements within this period of time. I really hope very soon the project is going to become a successful project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

🌟 Over the past months a large number of incidents occurred in relation to the violation of the security of exchanges and the abduction of funds in the cryptoworld.

💎 Previously we have already told you how to protect yourselves from scammers. But the question remains, how can you protect your digital coins in the wallet after purchasing bitcoins or altcoins?

❤️ Read our new article to learn about cold, hardware and paper wallets, wallet diversification, wallet backup and other means of digital protection.

https://medium.com/@ubcoin/life-after-the-token-sale-how-to-protect-your-coins-64382f52aa23
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

This project is getting more and more interesting as the days goes by. The team working behind the Ubcoin project didn't waste any single time to make more improvements and dedicate themselves to the further achievements of the Ubcoin project. I hope this achieve its ultimate goal and fruitful success in this crypto community.

That is true, they tried tgeir best just to achieve the ideal for them. The team gives everything they have seen can be a model for life. Ubcoin project is one of a kind it means it is very useful to the eye of people and not just that but also has a biggest functions in the real world situations.
I do not even think that they will do anything to achieve their success though but, I'm sure it will be interesting if they were publishing the platform earlier.

The tean did everything just to achieve the success in the near future though as we can see look at our situanions as a bitcoiner we are helping each other just to achieve what we aim in the project and earn as much as possible in bigger amount. They present their platform in simple and productive way.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

The number of funds involved in digital currencies has increased up to 312 since the beginning of 2018: http://bit.ly/2OmOxJ7

#Ubcoin appreciates the major partners and VC funds we are backed by.
Token Sale is ON 💥
Join: https://ubcoin.io  👈

Any concrete date as to when the beta testing? So many followers are now eagerly waiting to test the beta themselves.

In every ICO project that is being launched , the ICO token sale is very important because it would determined if the ICO project would reach its final destiny to success through this token sale ,That is why the Ubcoin team is very keen on monitoring the token sale ,for it is the measure if the project is being liked by customers , so after this token sale , the beta testing of  the Ubcoin market buy abd sell will follow.

Whatever the outcome of their ICO token sale the platform had already on schedule for launching as the team had already reached the softcap. It just need proper timing as the beta had already set and tested with the team. As what CEO Felix said on his interview they just need few weeks for the beta to go live for public and makes a milestone for UBcoin marketplace project. Will see if this will happen before the end of their token sale.

What we can do for now is wait and believe to what they say because I think they will not say a word if they will not do it. I am confident that they do their best to make the launch be successful that is why let us just support and give them time. The teams update is very much appreciated because as supporters you will not left behind to what's new and good news they made to the project.
Exactly! we need to be patient to wait for the right execution with the team. No need to hurry and should all points be considered before kicking the platform. I know they are competent enough with this type of project as they had here in this business for 10 fruitful years. That's the beauty of having a competent team that can handle all pressures in achieving the ultimate goal of the project and they can guarantee to their investors and community that they will deliver what they promise.

Patient is the most important virtue that we need to wear at all times. They set and organize the platform well so it means we just able to do the task for the progression of the project. Yes we dont need to be hurry but we need to be careful for what we have doing at this moment. We should step by step the things we are going to do.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

Ubcoin overcome the challenges which in return are making a lot of progress. They have such a good team which is also very dedicated to their work and always making an update with regards to their development.
I am very impressed on the progress that the ubcoin is showing. The efforts and hardship of the team is now resulting to good effects. Hopefully the entire team and developers will continue what they started until they all finished this race. I am very certain that the team will be able to attract and gain plenty of investors for nextfew days.
A lot of people now is impressed on how things are going through in UBCoin. This is really a good sign of a successful progress in developing one of the most anticipated projects as of this date.
Agree, with the good standing of the project we can clearly say that the project team are good and efficient in their works and assigned task. Hopefully the good news will come for all of as.
Yes, the team has been working very hard on platforms development since very long. And the team has achieved many achievements within this period of time. I really hope very soon the project is going to become a successful project.

That is true, the team did not stop every moment they are going to hit the achievement they wanted to reached. To become successful is not easy so put the project on top because you need to go first in the struggle or rocky road before in the plain area. That is jist a simple logic that relates us.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:55:03 PM

That is true, the team did not stop every moment they are going to hit the achievement they wanted to reached. To become successful is not easy so put the project on top because you need to go first in the struggle or rocky road before in the plain area. That is jist a simple logic that relates us.
it seems to me that this is the way the team of developers of the project. In any case, they have a large number of supporters who always support the development of the platform.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

That is definitely true and it is very clear to say because of what we can see to the Ubcoin project. The Ubcoin is a potential exchange crypto currency for real goods that has more achievement to come if they will keep up this kind of pace and momentum. Keep striving team and I believe you can conquer all the trial ahead of you.

Everything have a potential and it depends on how the team would handle it. This platform has a lot of development preferably in terms of having a good partner which is also a very well-known companies. So, in this situation people can really be curious and have some time to know more about the information.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

That is true, they tried tgeir best just to achieve the ideal for them. The team gives everything they have seen can be a model for life. Ubcoin project is one of a kind it means it is very useful to the eye of people and not just that but also has a biggest functions in the real world situations.
I do not even think that they will do anything to achieve their success though but, I'm sure it will be interesting if they were publishing the platform earlier.

I do not understand your opinion, I just believe that the UBcoin project development team is still doing very well, according to the progress they have made from the beginning.

I agree, that the team is still making a lot of work especially about the improvement of the platform. They need to do more upgrade their security system to avoid being attack by some potential hackers.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:09:00 PM

Well, have a lot of positive sentences about this project. But where i can see the total progress of UBcoin token sold. I want exactly number not only estimated about total ETH they raised.
The only one where you can see the total amount of the Ubcoin token have sold is their website. They might be have a reason so just wait.

I see on the website that as of now the ICO sale raised is not yet moving or updated? But still there are investors joining the ICO right?
Lets hope you are right, because I think ICO sales without movements are somewhat impossible since its already quite long, I hope they will give updates about this.
I just wonder why investors are not seeing the opportunity in this project. Admins might need to do more exposure to the advertisements.
Well we can't really force people to like or invest to a project that they are not interested. The other things that the project needs to do is make some promotional offers eye catching offers to catche the attentions of many. Some says that advertisements will probably also help the project.

The team already been doing a lot and it seems all is going good. Furthermore, they didn't stop to make an update and also they continue to unearthed ideas which could help the project to expand their services to the community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

I do not understand your opinion, I just believe that the UBcoin project development team is still doing very well, according to the progress they have made from the beginning.

I agree, that the team is still making a lot of work especially about the improvement of the platform. They need to do more upgrade their security system to avoid being attack by some potential hackers.
of course, this is a serious question over which the team must work hard. Because the security of users should be in the first place for the development team.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:43:13 PM

Well, have a lot of positive sentences about this project. But where i can see the total progress of UBcoin token sold. I want exactly number not only estimated about total ETH they raised.
The only one where you can see the total amount of the Ubcoin token have sold is their website. They might be have a reason so just wait.

I see on the website that as of now the ICO sale raised is not yet moving or updated? But still there are investors joining the ICO right?
Lets hope you are right, because I think ICO sales without movements are somewhat impossible since its already quite long, I hope they will give updates about this.
I just wonder why investors are not seeing the opportunity in this project. Admins might need to do more exposure to the advertisements.
Well we can't really force people to like or invest to a project that they are not interested. The other things that the project needs to do is make some promotional offers eye catching offers to catche the attentions of many. Some says that advertisements will probably also help the project.

The team already been doing a lot and it seems all is going good. Furthermore, they didn't stop to make an update and also they continue to unearthed ideas which could help the project to expand their services to the community.

Their strong foundation and connection to the community helped them alot in achieving their best in the recent stats of this project. Providing a wide variety of services to the community would somehow be more helpful for them since this will create attention to the society. Hope they will make more updates about the development of this project to sustain it's competitiveness in the crypto world.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

🌟 Over the past months a large number of incidents occurred in relation to the violation of the security of exchanges and the abduction of funds in the cryptoworld.

💎 Previously we have already told you how to protect yourselves from scammers. But the question remains, how can you protect your digital coins in the wallet after purchasing bitcoins or altcoins?

❤️ Read our new article to learn about cold, hardware and paper wallets, wallet diversification, wallet backup and other means of digital protection.

https://medium.com/@ubcoin/life-after-the-token-sale-how-to-protect-your-coins-64382f52aa23

This is a great updates about the project, it is good that the team really find a way to give assurance to the community and investors that their tokens will be secured. We all know how the crypto world was being attacked and stolen alot of money and it is very much appreciated to have this excellent ideas in securing our coins.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

The team for now is keep on improving the project to make it more useable  to all. I am sure doing those things will help a lot to make this project more successful and gain more investors because  it was already proven and tested by others. I will always keep track on this project forever.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.
Yeah that's what I understand with their partnership with LG, those new LG smart phones has pre-installed Ubcoin marketplace apps. I think the apps will also be available at Play Store soon for those have old model smartphones. Indeed, all of us has a chance to use this Ubcoin marketplace platform.

The partnership with LG is a great achievement as long as it also means that they are putting something useful together.
I guessing next big company will be wellknown brand more. UBCoin try their best to gain more partnership is so awesome.

The Ubcoin application are already preinstalled in all samsung and fly smartphones including their latest galaxy S9 ,for the customer to access easily the customers who want to invest and join Ubcoin project, this application is also used by the seller of goods and the buyers of this goods and through the Ubcoin market.

What can that application do within those samsung and fly smartphones? Is it all about trading UBcoin itself and all kinds of items that you can purchase with UBcoin?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

Well, good information about UBCoin progress. I have appreciate the kindly and responsive of UBCoin team when always provide us useful information like now.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.
Yeah that's what I understand with their partnership with LG, those new LG smart phones has pre-installed Ubcoin marketplace apps. I think the apps will also be available at Play Store soon for those have old model smartphones. Indeed, all of us has a chance to use this Ubcoin marketplace platform.

The partnership with LG is a great achievement as long as it also means that they are putting something useful together.
I guessing next big company will be wellknown brand more. UBCoin try their best to gain more partnership is so awesome.

The Ubcoin application are already preinstalled in all samsung and fly smartphones including their latest galaxy S9 ,for the customer to access easily the customers who want to invest and join Ubcoin project, this application is also used by the seller of goods and the buyers of this goods and through the Ubcoin market.

What can that application do within those samsung and fly smartphones? Is it all about trading UBcoin itself and all kinds of items that you can purchase with UBcoin?
All of it now is beta version pro. You can read here to know more about this version function: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/the-first-version-of-blockchain-based-ubcoin-marketplace-has-been-released-8487f5613d9a. Hope it can help you know more Smiley

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:04:21 PM

The number of funds involved in digital currencies has increased up to 312 since the beginning of 2018: http://bit.ly/2OmOxJ7

#Ubcoin appreciates the major partners and VC funds we are backed by.
Token Sale is ON 💥
Join: https://ubcoin.io  👈

Any concrete date as to when the beta testing? So many followers are now eagerly waiting to test the beta themselves.
They will surely announced this, let's just wait for further information about the test date. Well, with how things are pretty looking good here, the team knows that a lot of people are so eager to use it.
Yes. Maybe one of us will be one of people have contributed this. But i remember they said that beta test versioin 1.0 have release right?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

For sure now they will update their ICO website I have seen many question why the its stuck?
On what particular information are the website stuck sir?  Can you elaborate it more so that the team can see and make a move on it?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:36:46 PM

I think you're assumption is wrong, a lot of investors already saw this and take the opportunity already, but maybe you've said it because of the outdated info on the website right?
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: