Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63887 times)
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

❤️ Watch the new video about Ubcoin meetup in Korea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHREtb4D3Tc&feature=youtu.be

👑 Ubcoin Team organised its own event — a Ubcoin meetup — in Seoul

🔥  During the meetup Ubcoin core team members showed results of product development, explained Ubcoin partnerships and answered questions.

💎 We were very happy to meet the Korean community interested in Ubcoin and thank Korea for its hospitality and warmness.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

❤️ Contribute min. 1 ETH — earn EXTRA 300 UBC for every 1 ETH till August, 13 (12 GMT)

💎 Example how it works:

1 eth = 8640 ubc + bonus 300 ubc
1,5 eth = 12960 ubc + bonus 300 ubc
2 eth = 17280 ubc + bonus 600 ubc

✨ Don’t miss EXTRA tokens — buy tokens now on ubcoin io!

Many big promotions and stuff will surely attract more people to invest in UBcoin, By the way what is the predicted price of UBCOIN after the ICO in the exchanges platforms?
This promo is just offered until today that not fair, I would like to take advantage of this promo but I havent got my fund yet since transaction is very slow to confirm. Hopefully they ciuld extend it for few more days.
This promotions is verh nice but I am just wondering why is that the offer is only for one day. I know many want to join and be benefited by the promo but the date was so short. Some cant invest that fast. Hopefully they can extend the deadline and the promo as well.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

Who have will Jackpot 5k UBC? We are nearly the end of UBCoin token sale, don't missing the chance at now (ETH is so cheap)

Yeah this is the week because of more down of ETH and BTC,  but the gas is still high for ETH and unstable, But the Brightside it will become high again both BTC and ETH so its a good move to invest right now.
Maybe, while the course is unstable, I also think about buying more tokens, but I do not yet know how to proceed. The price is of course very attractive.
I think now is a very good time to buy tokens. Of course, every person has his own opinion on this matter, but I would prefer to buy now.
Yes, if you have enough cash to buy the token the best tine to buy is now. There is promotional offerrs, hope you could avail the promo for your own benefit. The good time is today. The team nad developers are very good in there marketing strategy. They making sure that  many can enjoy the promo and the profits in the future.
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

Seems like most of the people here are wanted to support the project though even if they dont have any money to invest. I hope they can bring such an effort.

People should only contribute what they can spare Smiley
Yes, they don't need to put a lot of money here as it is not a required one, if they think it's worth an investment here, then go for it, just keep in my mind that it's what they can spare in the mean time.
Yeah, Its good that people are giving right and good advice to the investors , well I hope they invest what they can only invest not to the extent that they could lose huge amount in any case.
Yes, absolutely I agree with your opinion on this project. Investors have their own choices about investment. I think they just need to make an investment of as much money as they can afford to lose.
Actually the decision is still in the hands of the investors. The last say will be them buy, we as supporters can atleast change their mind we can advise and share to them the good reviews and works of the project. We can help the project in out small little ways. Hopefully the investors will continue to increase so that the project will grow and develop as well.

The fact that investors in the UBcoin project have increased steadily and closer to UBCOin's ICO closing date, the number of investors has increased, congratulating the UBcoin project development team.

We know they have done a lot of great things for the project as the results shows great achievement and the progress of how people trusted the project really amaze me and for sure everyone here.

Yes the team is doing great in the project it will not be in this level without their effort and hardwork. I know it will be more successful and many people will support in this project and also it will make the number of investors increase. Keep doing it team! I know you will get what your main goal in this project.
You are right there buddy that the team is really doing the best they could as they keep on making a further achievements of the Ubcoin project. The good and continuous actions of the Ubcoin is necessarily to keep growing as this will also keep on gaining the trust and support from the crowd, as the investors, users and supporters will gladly to stay here in Ubcoin.

It is because the team did not stop claiming that they will achieve the highest range of profit because they all have ambitions which is gaining investors and supporters towards the project. Though it is a long way process but they will do their best to achieve it. The project Ubcoin undergo a procedure and it is glad to achieve.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

Who have will Jackpot 5k UBC? We are nearly the end of UBCoin token sale, don't missing the chance at now (ETH is so cheap)

Yeah this is the week because of more down of ETH and BTC,  but the gas is still high for ETH and unstable, But the Brightside it will become high again both BTC and ETH so its a good move to invest right now.
Maybe, while the course is unstable, I also think about buying more tokens, but I do not yet know how to proceed. The price is of course very attractive.
I think now is a very good time to buy tokens. Of course, every person has his own opinion on this matter, but I would prefer to buy now.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This a great time to buy tokens right now. If you want to make huge amount profit in future then you have to buy token right now.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

ETH being unstable in itself pretty much destabilizes the entire token market since it is all inherently tied to ETH due them sharing the blockchain.
dolcevita99

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

ETH being unstable in itself pretty much destabilizes the entire token market since it is all inherently tied to ETH due them sharing the blockchain.
Now it is very beneficial to take a token. But many are afraid, the price at the moment is not stable and at any moment it can grow, because of this, and everyone is afraid to buy coins.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

🎈 Ubcoin Market is placing its headquarters in Singapore

At the moment the company is officially incorporated there as an exempt private company limited by shares.

💎 The process of listing UBC tokens on Asian exchanges has been launched and is planned to be finalised shortly after August, 27, the end of Ubcoin token sale.

👑 Read more:

🇬🇧 IN ENGLISH:
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/08/10/ubcoin-market-moves-its-headquarters-to-singapore/

🇰🇷 IN KOREAN: https://www.coinpress.co.kr/2018/08/13/8470/

🇩🇪 IN GERMAN: https://coin-hero.de/ubcoin-market-will-stark-nach-asien-expandieren-und-verlegt-hauptsitz/
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

Now it is very beneficial to take a token. But many are afraid, the price at the moment is not stable and at any moment it can grow, because of this, and everyone is afraid to buy coins.

Of course it is the fear of everyone before investing in virtual currency, but UBcoin is having a huge success rate to attract big investors interested in this ICO project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

🎈 Ubcoin Market is placing its headquarters in Singapore

At the moment the company is officially incorporated there as an exempt private company limited by shares.

💎 The process of listing UBC tokens on Asian exchanges has been launched and is planned to be finalised shortly after August, 27, the end of Ubcoin token sale.

👑 Read more:

🇬🇧 IN ENGLISH:
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/08/10/ubcoin-market-moves-its-headquarters-to-singapore/

🇰🇷 IN KOREAN: https://www.coinpress.co.kr/2018/08/13/8470/

🇩🇪 IN GERMAN: https://coin-hero.de/ubcoin-market-will-stark-nach-asien-expandieren-und-verlegt-hauptsitz/

Well, the token sale is nearly end and supporters are probably excited to know about the total sale. Everything is working very well and the team didn't lack any update so, I should expect a better outcome of the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:42:15 PM

Seems like most of the people here are wanted to support the project though even if they dont have any money to invest. I hope they can bring such an effort.

Yes, they don't need to put a lot of money here as it is not a required one, if they think it's worth an investment here, then go for it, just keep in my mind that it's what they can spare in the mean time.
Yeah, Its good that people are giving right and good advice to the investors , well I hope they invest what they can only invest not to the extent that they could lose huge amount in any case.

They definitely do that because as an experience investors, they decide carefully and probably won't be carelessly make an investment. Everything is going to be good as the ICO stage nearly end I guess and probably they already collected enough funds to continue the platform.
As I have not seen or checked about the ICO yet, I hope you're right, it seemed that there are enough time that have been allotted in gaining the funds.

Let's just put it that way because the team did so much effort promoting the token sale. So, It should be able to to meet the expectation which everyone is expected. Moreover, they still making some short promotions which it only lasted for a day and hopefully this will give them some increased of their token sale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
regalis

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

They definitely do that because as an experience investors, they decide carefully and probably won't be carelessly make an investment. Everything is going to be good as the ICO stage nearly end I guess and probably they already collected enough funds to continue the platform.
As I have not seen or checked about the ICO yet, I hope you're right, it seemed that there are enough time that have been allotted in gaining the funds.

Let's just put it that way because the team did so much effort promoting the token sale. So, It should be able to to meet the expectation which everyone is expected. Moreover, they still making some short promotions which it only lasted for a day and hopefully this will give them some increased of their token sale.

Your right bud, let the time will provide everything that is suitable for the fullfillment of the project and to the community that supported this project. This project is quite long here in crypto and absolutely, the team is already know the details on how the cryptomarket works. In a perfect time everyone can have a successful profits from this project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

It is normal to feel that way that is why it is better to have a full knowledge about the project and the crypto market so that it is easy for us to decide what's best because the decision will always on us. Ups and down is normal but surely it will be vlvack to its normal value that is why it needs monitored.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

Yes. It is the time for everyone get profit instead of have any doubt about token sale or anything else at UBCoin.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

❤️ Contribute min. 1 ETH — earn EXTRA 300 UBC for every 1 ETH till August, 13 (12 GMT)

💎 Example how it works:

1 eth = 8640 ubc + bonus 300 ubc
1,5 eth = 12960 ubc + bonus 300 ubc
2 eth = 17280 ubc + bonus 600 ubc

✨ Don’t miss EXTRA tokens — buy tokens now on ubcoin io!

Many big promotions and stuff will surely attract more people to invest in UBcoin, By the way what is the predicted price of UBCOIN after the ICO in the exchanges platforms?
This promo is just offered until today that not fair, I would like to take advantage of this promo but I havent got my fund yet since transaction is very slow to confirm. Hopefully they ciuld extend it for few more days.
This promotions is verh nice but I am just wondering why is that the offer is only for one day. I know many want to join and be benefited by the promo but the date was so short. Some cant invest that fast. Hopefully they can extend the deadline and the promo as well.
Might be because how big the promo is, well, if you need to ask more about this one, we can communicate to the admin here about the reason for it.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:01:23 AM

Ubcoin ICO sale as of now August 14, 2018, Great to see they already collected 12k ETH +  264+  BTC. This a huge milestone for the project to have a chance to reach its minimum CAP sale.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

Ubcoin ICO sale as of now August 14, 2018, Great to see they already collected 12k ETH +  264+  BTC. This a huge milestone for the project to have a chance to reach its minimum CAP sale.

This is a very great news to see that the ICO gonna blow up soon if it hit 13k eth in total. I'm sure it will make a great profit once it hit the exchanges.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:41:21 AM

Of course it is the fear of everyone before investing in virtual currency, but UBcoin is having a huge success rate to attract big investors interested in this ICO project.

Indeed, risk of losing profits and investments are always there, but that can be lessen through good observation and investing, which UBcoin has.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

As I was always here in the community of the Ubcoin project, its Ann thread never fails me to be glad because of the positive feedback coming form the people of this community. And not only that because the Ubcoin project is always progressive in its actions taken here. I was hoping that with this kind of project, the team will keep up on its striving and continuous its further developments.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

Yes. They have a good progress on their token sales. Having this milestone will give satisfactions to the members of the community most especially to the investors of the Ubcoin project. Hopefully, this is enough for the complete development of the platform and launched it as early as possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: