Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:04:50 AM

Recently visited the website and saw that the ICO sale raised is not moving for 1 week now? Is it not updated every day? Anyone knows what's happening @admin @devs?
I think they just have some technical problems on the site. I hope the developers are working on this and will soon fix everything, as many supporters follow the sales statistics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

Recently visited the website and saw that the ICO sale raised is not moving for 1 week now? Is it not updated every day? Anyone knows what's happening @admin @devs?
I think they just have some technical problems on the site. I hope the developers are working on this and will soon fix everything, as many supporters follow the sales statistics.
Simple problems like this is just common to a project that this will help the team to become more strong to its core and make the whole project much better for the community. But I was hoping that the team will solve this matter as soon as possible because it is not good for the trust of the people if this will not taken action immediately.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:41:18 AM

Simple problems like this is just common to a project that this will help the team to become more strong to its core and make the whole project much better for the community. But I was hoping that the team will solve this matter as soon as possible because it is not good for the trust of the people if this will not taken action immediately.
This is a good project with a great good bunch of team members working behind this project, and that is why I have a strong trust and believe that this kind of matter can be easily be solve by the Ubcoin.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

Yes, you are right, I have not visited the project site for a long time, they really did not have updates. It is strange, of course, because news and updates of the project are often written here.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:41:33 AM

Ubcoin is Ebay's peer-to-peer marketplace that is integral to Ubank, the leading mobile app in Eastern Europe and Central Asia for payment and remittance.
this project is really quite popular today. I hope Ubcoin platform will work steadily in the cryptographic services market, because every day cryptography users become more and they want to work with good and stable platforms.
Yes, the project Ubcoin is now very famous today. They created a strong connection with the community and the team members and developers. The project has huge company partners and its very good because with the help of this companies Ubcoin will be a success soon.
This is why they are working on it. Finding some additional partners and keep up to date for everyone's awareness is what they have been doing up until now. So, we should expect more well-known brands that will be cooperate with the platform.
We will find out all this when the team announces to us about further actions. And everything is certainly possible, there may be new partners who can advance the project further than now.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.
Yeah that's what I understand with their partnership with LG, those new LG smart phones has pre-installed Ubcoin marketplace apps. I think the apps will also be available at Play Store soon for those have old model smartphones. Indeed, all of us has a chance to use this Ubcoin marketplace platform.

The partnership with LG is a great achievement as long as it also means that they are putting something useful together.
I guessing next big company will be wellknown brand more. UBCoin try their best to gain more partnership is so awesome.

It's a good move to see this project going smoothly and hope all the developer teams. I will continue to see the progress of this project.

UBcoin is taking the final step towards success as the goal they set out during the development of the project, the UBcoin project team has done very well

That is true it means success is near to come along. But we can consider that everyone lend a hand so that it will improve the level of Ubcoin. People who invloved in this project has a great job to all of you.
Achieving the goals are really near, with the achieving of the onset plans we hope and believe it would continue without the occurrence of some difficulties.

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.
Yeah that's what I understand with their partnership with LG, those new LG smart phones has pre-installed Ubcoin marketplace apps. I think the apps will also be available at Play Store soon for those have old model smartphones. Indeed, all of us has a chance to use this Ubcoin marketplace platform.

The partnership with LG is a great achievement as long as it also means that they are putting something useful together.
I guessing next big company will be wellknown brand more. UBCoin try their best to gain more partnership is so awesome.

It's a good move to see this project going smoothly and hope all the developer teams. I will continue to see the progress of this project.

UBcoin is taking the final step towards success as the goal they set out during the development of the project, the UBcoin project team has done very well

That is true it means success is near to come along. But we can consider that everyone lend a hand so that it will improve the level of Ubcoin. People who invloved in this project has a great job to all of you.
Achieving the goals are really near, with the achieving of the onset plans we hope and believe it would continue without the occurrence of some difficulties.
The difficulty on achieving the plans is not very hard if they were making such a great team work inside the team and company.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

✨ Weekly update from Ubcoin: 12.07–22.07

Product Development, Marketing, Tokensale and other Ubcoin news — a summary

🌟 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-12-07-22-07-8d81de119547

From what I see in the blog of Ubcoin medium channel, they showing a great opportunity for us since they were keep improving the platform.
Levyathan

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

Ubcoin is Ebay's peer-to-peer marketplace that is integral to Ubank, the leading mobile app in Eastern Europe and Central Asia for payment and remittance.
this project is really quite popular today. I hope Ubcoin platform will work steadily in the cryptographic services market, because every day cryptography users become more and they want to work with good and stable platforms.
Yes, the project Ubcoin is now very famous today. They created a strong connection with the community and the team members and developers. The project has huge company partners and its very good because with the help of this companies Ubcoin will be a success soon.
This is why they are working on it. Finding some additional partners and keep up to date for everyone's awareness is what they have been doing up until now. So, we should expect more well-known brands that will be cooperate with the platform.
We will find out all this when the team announces to us about further actions. And everything is certainly possible, there may be new partners who can advance the project further than now.
New partners is great, but they need to stabilize the platform and also improving the platform to make a friendly design.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

From what I see in the blog of Ubcoin medium channel, they showing a great opportunity for us since they were keep improving the platform.
Are they already planning to release their beta platform? I could not wait to test it myself to see if it  really works as advertised.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

Are they already planning to release their beta platform? I could not wait to test it myself to see if it  really works as advertised.
Me too. I'm expecting for the beta version of Ubcoin platform so we can have an idea about it's function in real time. Hopefully, it will be launched as soon as possible so that more people will be here and help the team to gained more funds to continue in developing and upgrading the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

The difficulty on achieving the plans is not very hard if they were making such a great team work inside the team and company.
Agree the team shows the exact example of camaraderie and good teamworks. They have been working so verygood to accomplish such wonderful results. I believe that this project will make it to the top,because of its continuously pushing forward to success.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

Possible their might be challenges or obstacles that we need to face off but that is part of growing up the project and started into a better one. Well it undergo with the proccess and we all know the improvement is near to come because supporters, developers and team grounded their effort 100% so that it will be consistent running on top.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
salita23

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:17:18 PM

That is a good newd if that will really happen for sure many people will be interested on because of capability of the beta platform that brings into our community. I am very glad to have companion in terms of complying the needs of the project.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

That isbtrue aside from that they would set a plan on how to solve and let the problem face that turns to realistic. Their are ideal problem that leads to success of every obstacles may pertains. I am always gratetful  because the team works hard and did their best for the success.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

Yes, actually the goals and plans are done accordingly. We already show how the project team and developers competency. They proven their talents they got. I am pretty sure the project will be more successful after the final updates.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

That is a good newd if that will really happen for sure many people will be interested on because of capability of the beta platform that brings into our community. I am very glad to have companion in terms of complying the needs of the project.

Yeah, it would be great if they are going to launch the beta version in such a way we could have more information about the concept of the project. This will be helpful in making the platform into its own unique perspective in gratifying the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

I also very excited to see how everything works. We have been following this project for  a while and we saw how they make the project accomplish everything. I also have no idea when will be the launch of beta platform but I am sure this will be a great success. 
Eigig

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

Yeah, it would be great if they are going to launch the beta version in such a way we could have more information about the concept of the project. This will be helpful in making the platform into its own unique perspective in gratifying the community.

Sooner the Ubcoin  team will be launching the beta platform , in which it is the part of the actual exchanges of goods for Ubcoin token , as of now they very busy with their sixth stage of ICO token sale, after the token sale, maybe the  ubcoin team  launches the beta platform of the  Ubcoin project.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

✨ Weekly update from Ubcoin: 12.07–22.07

Product Development, Marketing, Tokensale and other Ubcoin news — a summary

🌟 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-12-07-22-07-8d81de119547

Nice update...as early as this the team had already launched the 1.o version of Ubcoin marketplace platform plus to add the AI system that will automate the process and minimize/ eliminate human errors. Good job and hope that this will fully debug before the full operation of the platform.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: