Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

Seems like most of the people here are wanted to support the project though even if they dont have any money to invest. I hope they can bring such an effort.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

It's nice to come here every day and see constant updates from the development team. It is very good that you continue to write news and shoot new videos for us!
Agree the project is running in the market for quite sometime now and with this period of time the project is continuously growing. They are working very well and the project is impressively stronger and able to attract and gain plenty of investors and supporters.

The team continuously do a lot of hard work for the good of their platform. They have been able to achieve some great height which we actually see in their daily updates. So, time is nearly come and probably the team are very busy making some arrangements with their clients.

That's true, the team does not stop in making some improvements in the project to make it better and also they actively gives updates and information to the team. Let just give our full support and trust so that they will continue to do better also lets give them time to do their plans with tgat doings I am sure they will achieved what their goals is.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

If i don't have any mistakes, we will have approximately 1 week for join UbCoin token sale, what the team will do after it end?

After the ITO the focus will be on developing the product/platform even more, improving customer experience, and obviously listing Smiley

Good thing to hear it admin and I'm pretty sure now that more supporters most especially investors are much excited about this. It seems that the long wait is very worthy if the UBC token will be listed in a good exchange that have a great volume of trades.
Glad to hear those words from the project admin. Atleast many will be enlightened that tge project team are actively communicating there audience and supporters. The good news are just evidence that the team and its developers are currently active in creating ideas and developments for the project progress.
That's how they manage successfully the project by doing what they are saying and doesn't leave the community here hanging while waiting for an update.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

The team Ubcoin are having a jackpot super bonus of 5000 UBC tokens. The one that have a chance to received this big rewards will need to invest or contribute an amount of 0.5 ETH or more from August 6 to 10. This is a good opportunity for those who wants to have a lot of tokens and make a big profits.

That's a big bonus and promotions! It should attract people or investor to invest or add more to their funds, Goodluck to the participants.
well as for me it surely will, but I hope people would have knowledge about this announcement and take advantage of it, since the end of it is close.

This is a very good offer, only with  contribute an amount of 0.5 ETH will get a bonus 5000 UBC token. I think this is a huge bonus.
This is a very good bonus, because there is a good chance to buy tokens at a low price, because now ETH has fallen in price and is not that expensive, and this is a good chance to buy no expensive tokens.

For those who had enough money to buy this token will probably good for them since it offers a very good reward to those lucky individuals. And yes, this the right time to buy because the BTC value is very low. Hopefully the team will provide more rewads to those potential investors.
I hope that thanks to such a decrease in the price of btc and eth, the project will have more active sales and possibly a hard cap will be collected before the appointed time.

To appoint the possibility and to chieve what is the right goals really matter. It means if BTC and ETH will go down the exact time to raise probably happens into bigger amount. If we are just focusing to the rewards for sure the project will getting higher and bigger because everuone can notice the upates.

I agree with you, the price of ETH and BTC can greatly affect the price of UBcoin but investors also do not need too worried because the success of UBcoin is very large
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:02:38 AM

The team Ubcoin are having a jackpot super bonus of 5000 UBC tokens. The one that have a chance to received this big rewards will need to invest or contribute an amount of 0.5 ETH or more from August 6 to 10. This is a good opportunity for those who wants to have a lot of tokens and make a big profits.

That's a big bonus and promotions! It should attract people or investor to invest or add more to their funds, Goodluck to the participants.
well as for me it surely will, but I hope people would have knowledge about this announcement and take advantage of it, since the end of it is close.

This is a very good offer, only with  contribute an amount of 0.5 ETH will get a bonus 5000 UBC token. I think this is a huge bonus.
This is a very good bonus, because there is a good chance to buy tokens at a low price, because now ETH has fallen in price and is not that expensive, and this is a good chance to buy no expensive tokens.

For those who had enough money to buy this token will probably good for them since it offers a very good reward to those lucky individuals. And yes, this the right time to buy because the BTC value is very low. Hopefully the team will provide more rewads to those potential investors.
I hope that thanks to such a decrease in the price of btc and eth, the project will have more active sales and possibly a hard cap will be collected before the appointed time.

To appoint the possibility and to chieve what is the right goals really matter. It means if BTC and ETH will go down the exact time to raise probably happens into bigger amount. If we are just focusing to the rewards for sure the project will getting higher and bigger because everuone can notice the upates.

I agree with you, the price of ETH and BTC can greatly affect the price of UBcoin but investors also do not need too worried because the success of UBcoin is very large

The Bitcoin and Ethereum plays a great role in the price of the Ubcoin. And I will agree with you that investors should not feel uneasy to this project as well as the users and supporters because the project team working behind the Ubcoin project is keep on progressing positively to have this project a continuous success in the crypto currency community.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

It's nice to come here every day and see constant updates from the development team. It is very good that you continue to write news and shoot new videos for us!
Agree the project is running in the market for quite sometime now and with this period of time the project is continuously growing. They are working very well and the project is impressively stronger and able to attract and gain plenty of investors and supporters.

The team continuously do a lot of hard work for the good of their platform. They have been able to achieve some great height which we actually see in their daily updates. So, time is nearly come and probably the team are very busy making some arrangements with their clients.
Yes, I agree with you, the team has been continuously doing hard work on the platform and making it far better than its previous version. They are consistently improving the platform. And this activities really help the project on its growth.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

Seems like most of the people here are wanted to support the project though even if they dont have any money to invest. I hope they can bring such an effort.
Supporting or helping does not have to be by investing, there are various ways, for example; participate in promoting the ICO, or even participate in convincing investors by participating in serving all questions from consumers on their telegram.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

If you don't have many to invest and join the ICO sale, There other ways like joining their bounty campaigns that will be paid in tokens after the ICO sale.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

Hey. Who knows when the ICO comes to an end and when will they begin to pay tokens for Bounty campaign participants? Thank

As usual mate the token distribution for the investors is instant but for the bounty campaigns and others are after the ICO ends.

As i read in its website and in the spreadsheet of ubcoin, the ICO will be ended in 27th August 2018. This bounty campaign consist of 2 stage, the first stage has already done calculated by manager, that you can see the result in the spreadsheet. But the second stage bounty campaign still held, so the calculation will be do in September 2018. Hopefully the manager can work hard to finish the spreadsheet, so the tokens as soon as possible can distributed to us.

Well, many believe that there won't be any problem for the distribution and other things to be done, well lets just hope so, as all seem to be going well now.

Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

If you don't have many to invest and join the ICO sale, There other ways like joining their bounty campaigns that will be paid in tokens after the ICO sale.
Really? That's is an incredible way to earn more than it should! I would like to join the bounty, can you please give me the link of it?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

Who have will Jackpot 5k UBC? We are nearly the end of UBCoin token sale, don't missing the chance at now (ETH is so cheap)

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

I agree but the project needs some investors to fund thier development. Bounty alone cannot provide every financial requirements they need.
Yeah you have point sir. The bounty campaigns alone won't be enough to attract and gain investors to invest and funds the project at the same time. Some projects advertisements will also help a lot. Maybe some promotional offers will also make the project more attractive and competitive.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

Hey. Who knows when the ICO comes to an end and when will they begin to pay tokens for Bounty campaign participants? Thank

As usual mate the token distribution for the investors is instant but for the bounty campaigns and others are after the ICO ends.

As i read in its website and in the spreadsheet of ubcoin, the ICO will be ended in 27th August 2018. This bounty campaign consist of 2 stage, the first stage has already done calculated by manager, that you can see the result in the spreadsheet. But the second stage bounty campaign still held, so the calculation will be do in September 2018. Hopefully the manager can work hard to finish the spreadsheet, so the tokens as soon as possible can distributed to us.

Well, many believe that there won't be any problem for the distribution and other things to be done, well lets just hope so, as all seem to be going well now.
Actually the project is doing great right now and it seems the project is following the good tract. The goals and plans are slowly achieving. Right now the project status is good and still hope everything will went well. The ICO is about to end and lets hope that things will be fine for the bbenefits of many.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

People should only contribute what they can spare Smiley
Betay

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

Really? That's is an incredible way to earn more than it should! I would like to join the bounty, can you please give me the link of it?

You can check our Telegramchannel: https://t.me/UbcoinBount
Betay

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

Who have will Jackpot 5k UBC? We are nearly the end of UBCoin token sale, don't missing the chance at now (ETH is so cheap)

The jackpot was given already, if you want to know to who, I can check that for you
Betay

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

🏈A sportorganisation of the highest level is stepping into cryptocurrency🏈

They decided the time is ripe to enter the blockchained world and they opened the door to a sportssupported cryptoworld!

UBCoin is a great supporter of blockchain technologies and is realizing a customerfriendly cryptobased marketplace for you all!
Our ITO is now at stage 7, giving you a discount of 7%! Check out our website at ubcoin.io and decide if the time is right for you to contribute!

https://www.ccn.com/nflpa-invests-in-blockchain-startup-backed-by-fmr-nba-commissioner/
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

Supporting or helping does not have to be by investing, there are various ways, for example; participate in promoting the ICO, or even participate in convincing investors by participating in serving all questions from consumers on their telegram.
I agree. There are so many ways on how to support the project especially for Ubcoin. And the most common way used by many people of crypto is by joining in bounty programs. This is very effective in spreading the name of the project in social sites and attract more people to invest in the project.
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

I agree. There are so many ways on how to support the project especially for Ubcoin. And the most common way used by many people of crypto is by joining in bounty programs. This is very effective in spreading the name of the project in social sites and attract more people to invest in the project.

Joining different activities just like bounty programs are just a way to take a look for a changes in the globalization in oury country. That is a form of letting new creation admire and recognize what is the latest so that we can drive the flow. Ubcoin is one of the example in the bounty programs which is very cative than the other.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

I agree but the project needs some investors to fund thier development. Bounty alone cannot provide every financial requirements they need.
Yeah you have point sir. The bounty campaigns alone won't be enough to attract and gain investors to invest and funds the project at the same time. Some projects advertisements will also help a lot. Maybe some promotional offers will also make the project more attractive and competitive.

They need to look for tie ups since those usually cause a little hype enough for some idiots to invest blindly without researching anything about a coin
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: