Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63888 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:56:43 PM

What will happen to the project after the tokens are distributed? Or they can be purchased later, even after the end of the ICO, I now can not understand how to proceed.
And what are the problems to buy them on the exchange? If the market is red, then it is more likely to buy tokens even cheaper than now, if a listing on a top exchange is announced, it can temporarily jump up. Exactly what nobody will know, only time will tell.
All clear. Now only time will tell what will happen next with the project and the price of the token. But I always follow such projects, which actively conduct their chats and groups.

Only time can tell if what will be the next thing will happened. The project team are very active. They keep on searching good and effective ways to enhance the the project reputation and ratings. Last time I checked the project is now on the final cchapter of the long period of process. Hopefully everything will be fine as they reach the end of the chapter.
I think that the team will succeed. They have been working for a long time and I have been watching them for a long time. I do not doubt that the team will do anything to make the project work at the highest level.
Im expecting this project will proceed right away with their development after their token sale. For sure the funds that they collected is more than enough the required funding.

Expectation will always be there starting from the start you know about the project. Base on my observation, our expectations in this project will surely happened, why I say so? Because on the progress the we can see in the project and how the team working hard to make the project become more successful. I am confident that they will achieve what there main goal is. Let just keep on track  in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:20:53 PM

the team was well received thanks to the good work of the project team. The last few days we can profit from the sales of tokens. Let's see what we can have at this time.

It is indeed THE time to see if you can contribute to our ITO Buddy!
The Ubcoin project offers great development prospects for the project. I think many supporters are waiting for news from the developers of the project.
Yes, as the  project performance for this past few months the team did a good job. They are very competitive anf excellent in what ever they do, as of now many are expecting and excited to know the results and standings of the project. Excited in the sense that they want thi project to achieve success.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

What will happen to the project after the tokens are distributed? Or they can be purchased later, even after the end of the ICO, I now can not understand how to proceed.
And what are the problems to buy them on the exchange? If the market is red, then it is more likely to buy tokens even cheaper than now, if a listing on a top exchange is announced, it can temporarily jump up. Exactly what nobody will know, only time will tell.
All clear. Now only time will tell what will happen next with the project and the price of the token. But I always follow such projects, which actively conduct their chats and groups.

Only time can tell if what will be the next thing will happened. The project team are very active. They keep on searching good and effective ways to enhance the the project reputation and ratings. Last time I checked the project is now on the final cchapter of the long period of process. Hopefully everything will be fine as they reach the end of the chapter.

Yes, that is true mate it means let be the result causes of time. In the other hand the team did not stop discovering what will be the best part in the project. They want to give the best on it as the process goes by.

Right, that is one factor why there is always a progress in the project. The team did not stop in thinking what is best for the project, they openly embrace good suggestions which they think that can help in the project. Good communication between the developers and the supporters are very important in order to understand more the process and the team's move.
Knowing that the project is really improving by how the team is showing that they are actively working on it is one of the important thing to see if you really support and like this project.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project has been actively developing the project. And always team come up with new strategies which can help them to attract investors towards the platform.
I have no doubts that the project will be a success in the future. I am expecting the best for this project because I followed the project for a long period of time and I personally know that this is very competitive and brilliant platform. Victory is what I am seeing in the future.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

the team was well received thanks to the good work of the project team. The last few days we can profit from the sales of tokens. Let's see what we can have at this time.

The Ubcoin project offers great development prospects for the project. I think many supporters are waiting for news from the developers of the project.
Yes. Supporters and investors now are very much excited about the next moved of the team especially the listing of exchange. It would be very worthy if the team can managed to put this coin in a big and well known exchange like binance or CMC. Hopefully, they will successfully be listed.
vivavivu

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:23:30 PM

Yes. Supporters and investors now are very much excited about the next moved of the team especially the listing of exchange. It would be very worthy if the team can managed to put this coin in a big and well known exchange like binance or CMC. Hopefully, they will successfully be listed.
I think not only listing at some major exchange, they must improve more UBCoin application. Anyway, they have successful ico, this will bring more chance for gain this movement.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:56:50 PM

Yes, as the  project performance for this past few months the team did a good job. They are very competitive anf excellent in what ever they do, as of now many are expecting and excited to know the results and standings of the project. Excited in the sense that they want thi project to achieve success.
A reason that a lot of people still get a positive impression of this project, the team really doesn't stop to work hard and get the right improvement for the project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:17:10 AM

A reason that a lot of people still get a positive impression of this project, the team really doesn't stop to work hard and get the right improvement for the project.
That is definitely true buddy. We can really see how the project team make their effort for this project. This is the best they could do make this project known by the other people. I was hoping that the team will keep up this good momentum for the further achievements and success of this project.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:30:47 AM

For now we are just hoping that this project will going to have a great future as they come closer towards the end. This project has made alot of progress in their platform and it just right the will gain the fair value that they could have in the crypto world. I'm looking forward for the latest updates of this project, hopefully they will provide.

It's been a while since the ICO had started, they faces different obstacles like the fluctuation of the market which I think cause them a bit problem along with the investors. What is good is that they continue making innovation in terms of marketing strategies which it helps them to increased their token sale.

I think UBcoin has succeeded, although they have developed and promoted the project in the most difficult times of the market, congratulate the development team

I am exited to see what will their next step after the ICO sale. I think there will also update and news.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
regalis

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

We know how well organized this team Ubcoin was, they did their job very much appreciated and we are not sightless of that excellent performance that they did. For sure many are excited to see the outcomes of their efforts here in the crypto community as they come closer towards its end.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
cubo444

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:17:34 AM

You work very hard and effective. What is the current token price? I think you should have a good business strategy to be able to compete with other competitors. Do you have a strategy? If you are not well prepared, you may be at risk and discourage investors. This affects your token, so many people will not care and will not buy the token anymore. They argue that the fact that you are not prepared for the project will cause the UBCOin to drop and they will lose money quickly and can not return. Therefore, you should carefully prepare strategies, development plans as well as let people know more about UBCoin. Otherwise all your efforts will return to zero
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

Yes, that is true mate it means let be the result causes of time. In the other hand the team did not stop discovering what will be the best part in the project. They want to give the best on it as the process goes by.

Right, that is one factor why there is always a progress in the project. The team did not stop in thinking what is best for the project, they openly embrace good suggestions which they think that can help in the project. Good communication between the developers and the supporters are very important in order to understand more the process and the team's move.
Knowing that the project is really improving by how the team is showing that they are actively working on it is one of the important thing to see if you really support and like this project.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project has been actively developing the project. And always team come up with new strategies which can help them to attract investors towards the platform.
I have no doubts that the project will be a success in the future. I am expecting the best for this project because I followed the project for a long period of time and I personally know that this is very competitive and brilliant platform. Victory is what I am seeing in the future.
I agree with you, well even if its too early to say it, it would seem that everyone already know that it will be a success since then, I believe they proved it with their efforts.

Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

😱🔥  Ubcoin Market Token Sale Ends in Just 2 Days!

💎 We prepared a short Ubcoin digest of out token sale period.

👑 Qbao partnership, investment from the Singapore-based Amereus fund, moving headquarters to Singapore, events in China and Korea, marketplace release and Artificial Intelligence System creation - all here.

🌟 Read the digest: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-market-token-sale-ends-in-a-few-days-ubcoin-digest-e6082bc343bc

💥 The LAST CHANCE to buy Ubcoin tokens - here: https://ubcoin.io/en/
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

👑 Qbao partnership, investment from the Singapore-based Amereus fund, moving headquarters to Singapore, events in China and Korea, marketplace release and Artificial Intelligence System creation - all here.

🌟 Read the digest: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-market-token-sale-ends-in-a-few-days-ubcoin-digest-e6082bc343bc

These 2 days are the last day where you can buy ubcoin tokens. Somehow, I wonder what exchange that they are gonna be trading the token at.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

These 2 days are the last day where you can buy ubcoin tokens. Somehow, I wonder what exchange that they are gonna be trading the token at.

🔥💥  Ubcoin token Starts Trading on Singapore-based C.O.S.S. exchange

❤️ On August 28 UBC token will be unlocked and begin trading on a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange C.O.S.S. (coss.io).

👑 Ubcoin Market app will be available for public download and use (selling and buying goods for UBCs) shortly, in September.

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-token-starts-trading-on-singapore-based-c-o-s-s-exchange-bf453c87a54d

😱🔥 2 days left till the END of Ubcoin token sale! LAST CHANCE to buy UBC tokens - here: https://ubcoin.io/en
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

This is getting more exciting this project is one step cliser on theri goal and hopefully we will soon see the launching of their online marketplace for us to buy products using cryptocurrency.

Yes. A lot of people now for sure are much excited about the Ubcoin marketplace and I hope it will be successfully launched by the team so that all supporters will have a chance to experienced this one of a kind of service. This could possibly hit the market and probably more people will be interested on it.
arirangkra

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

Hi admin. May i ask about bounty campaign in bitcointalk, I didn't receive the stakes recent weeks?
dolcevita99

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Is there a project report on what was spent for the sale of tokens? If for example money was spent for marketing, then what amount of money was used for this? Is there such information?
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

If you have absolutely no doubts that the project will be a success then I presume that you have invested every single spare cent of your money in this?
Jedie22

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

Is there a project report on what was spent for the sale of tokens? If for example money was spent for marketing, then what amount of money was used for this? Is there such information?
I think you actually looking for a break down or something. Well this way we can actually see on where and how they spend the funds collected, but I also think its still early to the demand for that.  Its  our right for project transparency but lets be also considerate about the side of the project team. There have alot of things that they need think so maybe they will assist this after they set everything.
vickycoin05

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

This is getting more exciting this project is one step cliser on theri goal and hopefully we will soon see the launching of their online marketplace for us to buy products using cryptocurrency.
Agree they are very close to success. They are working very will  so I am confident that they will able to achieve their goals and plans. In due time implementation will be available and opportunities are posible.

Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: