Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63888 times)
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

🔥🔥🔥 ATTENTION! DISCOUNT 7% ends in a few hours!

😱 There will be NO discounts on tokens anymore! Tokens will be sold WITHOUT discount.

💥 LAST CHANCE to buy Ubcoin tokens with a discount - here: https://ubcoin.io/en

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

Hello team! Where can I see the lists of participants who received free additional tokens? Did you make a video or was there a broadcast with a lottery?
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

This is the project that should improve the reputation of our crypto projects in the world market.Excellent service and user-friendly interface and extensive functionality with great prospects.
I think the project already improve too much. If you will going to back read all the project achievements and the plans that they are able to succeed you can say that they improve alot. They also managedto iimprove their project updates and the increase of investors are also available.
quite right, it speaks about the stable work of the team and the confident development of the project. I hope they will move in this direction until the full development of the project.

Yeh! that is correct because the tram did everything just to comply and able to achieve the highest point of the goal. We might not perfect enough but the project is getting into the highest point of view. The development is in the process.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

This project has been through so many obstacles, challenges, and trials before of all of this lots of good news and announcements. The team working behind the Ubcoin project is just so strong that they keep what they and not only that because they keep on growing their potential. It is very clear here how they grow and keep on growing giving us their updates and announcements. I hope this characteristics of the team Ubcoin will not change to maintain a good and smooth flow of relationships with it community.

The UBcoin project development team received a lot of compliments after their efforts to complete the UBcoin project in a great way, the ICO closing day was very close.

Yes they are almost on their way to success, they had built a strong relationships towards the community. Their success will give them the opportunity to work here in crypto world for a long time. But every aspect has to be done and they are on that particular time hopefully they are going well into the next chapter of their platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Junralz

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

This project has been through so many obstacles, challenges, and trials before of all of this lots of good news and announcements. The team working behind the Ubcoin project is just so strong that they keep what they and not only that because they keep on growing their potential. It is very clear here how they grow and keep on growing giving us their updates and announcements. I hope this characteristics of the team Ubcoin will not change to maintain a good and smooth flow of relationships with it community.

The UBcoin project development team received a lot of compliments after their efforts to complete the UBcoin project in a great way, the ICO closing day was very close.

Yes they are almost on their way to success, they had built a strong relationships towards the community. Their success will give them the opportunity to work here in crypto world for a long time. But every aspect has to be done and they are on that particular time hopefully they are going well into the next chapter of their platform.

It's what the team had been doing for the whole time, they make a lot of innovation just to get more support from the crypto community. That's why we often see them doing the best that they can so that they can continue to deliver their good services that they have.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

This is the project that should improve the reputation of our crypto projects in the world market.Excellent service and user-friendly interface and extensive functionality with great prospects.
I think the project already improve too much. If you will going to back read all the project achievements and the plans that they are able to succeed you can say that they improve alot. They also managedto iimprove their project updates and the increase of investors are also available.
quite right, it speaks about the stable work of the team and the confident development of the project. I hope they will move in this direction until the full development of the project.

Yeh! that is correct because the tram did everything just to comply and able to achieve the highest point of the goal. We might not perfect enough but the project is getting into the highest point of view. The development is in the process.

The ICO stage probably will end soon and hopefully they get enough funds to continue their works. And yes, you're right that the team did everything which I believed that they definitely had a better return in terms of getting support from the crypto space.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

It's what the team had been doing for the whole time, they make a lot of innovation just to get more support from the crypto community. That's why we often see them doing the best that they can so that they can continue to deliver their good services that they have.
May I know when will be the launch of the project? Seems like a lot of people are already waiting for it. Thanks in advance for your response and good luck for the team.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:33:54 PM

The ICO stage probably will end soon and hopefully they get enough funds to continue their works. And yes, you're right that the team did everything which I believed that they definitely had a better return in terms of getting support from the crypto space.

Yes every start have an end, what best to do here is continue to find ways to make more investors in order to have more funds and also make people to support it till end. I am sure success is near in this project.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:40:16 AM

I will register bounty campaign for Cindy project            

Your in the wrong tread mate this is ubcoin ann thread. Try reading the details of the projrct first before posting in the future thank you.
Yes, indeed. This is the Ubcoin announcement thread and it seems like they were promoting their project in such way.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:55:17 AM

May I know when will be the launch of the project? Seems like a lot of people are already waiting for it. Thanks in advance for your response and good luck for the team.
Well its expected that there are many people who are waiting and expecting their launch, so we might probably see it as a success soon.

donietran2709

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:59:32 AM

1 project with very good idea. But I think it will be very difficult at this point. good luck
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:52:03 AM

Well its expected that there are many people who are waiting and expecting their launch, so we might probably see it as a success soon.
Yes, exactly there are many supporters who have been supporting the platform since from the beginning to till now. And now they are eagerly waiting for projects launch. The team might be very soon will make an announcement of the project launch date.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:24:27 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 08:30:43 AM by Tamrlan

Seems like an interesting project.Let me check the whitepaper abit more,and ill get back with questions
Please edit your post, otherwise I will report you in the act of copy paste someone else's post. Immediately carry out before you regret.

Post orginal;
Seems like an interesting project.Let me check the whitepaper abit more,and ill get back with questions
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

Anyone one knows how many months will the ICO sale active? As I know they already collected good amounts of cryptos?

The sale ends on the 27th of August buddy Smiley

Its ending soon I suppose? After the ICO sale, you will distribute the stakes for the campaigns?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

Because of the continuous good performance of the Ubcoin project team regarding the continuous further improvements, promotions, and developments of the Ubcoin project, the trust and support coming from the crowd is continuously given to this project. The ICO Sale of the Ubcoin will end soon and so, more updates are coming up. I will looking forward to this as well as to the good outcome of the ICO sale on the 7th day of this month.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

🔥🔥🔥 ATTENTION! DISCOUNT 7% ends in 2 HOURS!

😱 There will be NO discounts on tokens anymore! After 2 hours tokens will be sold WITHOUT discount.

Junralz

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

😱 There will be NO discounts on tokens anymore! After 2 hours tokens will be sold WITHOUT discount.

Thanks for the promotion and I hope they get good amount of token sale. Moreover, since most of the altcoin are now dropping, I think this is the right time to invest.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Thanks for the promotion and I hope they get good amount of token sale. Moreover, since most of the altcoin are now dropping, I think this is the right time to invest.

Yeah. This is the last chanced for those who wants to buy Ubcoin tokens because they still have a discount of 7% which is still good I think. After this token sales, there will be no more extension sinced the listing of exchange will be after August 27. Hopefully, there will be no dumping of coins so that the value will still be good.
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

Yes, exactly there are many supporters who have been supporting the platform since from the beginning to till now. And now they are eagerly waiting for projects launch. The team might be very soon will make an announcement of the project launch date.

That is true as I have seen the updtes their are a lot of supporters and investors who attached with this project because they have seen that this project has capability to progress and they are eager to rank on top because of the big improvement of developing the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

Thank you so much for this another wonderful promo. Many will surely be happy for the promo. Some are just waiting for this beacause they want to avail the projects generous discounts. Ubcoin never stop to surprise their supporters and investors. The team are keep on making the project best among others.
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: