Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

I wonder what exchange they gonna list the token on and I hope its Binance or Bittrex. But, I prefer some of good exchanges with a small community as a startup.

The ICO is good and team is experience. So I think they can negotiate with the big cryptocurency exchanges. The biger is exchenge the more traders the more valume of trade and the higher price of the tokens.
I believe in your statement buddy. The giant companies will be more willing to negotiate with the team. Hopefully that everything will turned nice for the benefits of all the investors and supporters and also the project itself.

Well, if the team can afford to allocate 50BTC for the listing on Binance and this will gonna be huge for their early investors as the token can be traded in a bigger volume with the Binance exchanges. I think they will just go on small decentralize exchanges for the early stage and once the volume get bigger then listed on CMC. Let's just be patient to wait on the decision of the team as they know more for the welfare of the project.
Yes, you are right mate. Let the team managed this matter as they are trying their fullest effort to put this in a good exchange. But for now, I think they are more focus in public token sales with 7% discounts which is still good to buy UBC tokens. Hopefully, the team will have a good amount of funds so that the platform will be in a fully developed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

I wonder what exchange they gonna list the token on and I hope its Binance or Bittrex. But, I prefer some of good exchanges with a small community as a startup.

The ICO is good and team is experience. So I think they can negotiate with the big cryptocurency exchanges. The biger is exchenge the more traders the more valume of trade and the higher price of the tokens.
I believe in your statement buddy. The giant companies will be more willing to negotiate with the team. Hopefully that everything will turned nice for the benefits of all the investors and supporters and also the project itself.

Well, if the team can afford to allocate 50BTC for the listing on Binance and this will gonna be huge for their early investors as the token can be traded in a bigger volume with the Binance exchanges. I think they will just go on small decentralize exchanges for the early stage and once the volume get bigger then listed on CMC. Let's just be patient to wait on the decision of the team as they know more for the welfare of the project.
Yes, you are right mate. Let the team managed this matter as they are trying their fullest effort to put this in a good exchange. But for now, I think they are more focus in public token sales with 7% discounts which is still good to buy UBC tokens. Hopefully, the team will have a good amount of funds so that the platform will be in a fully developed.
I think the team will be able to collect the right amount for further development of the project and launch the platform. In any case, they have many supporters and investors who will help them in this.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

❤️🎥  Enjoy the COOLEST video of #Ubcoin Team at one of the regular working meeting in our office! Discussion of user cases on Ubcoin marketplace is in process. #ubcoinnews.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kxNuhmkUg
Betay

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

I think that we will not see these exchanges soon. It's not so easy to get there, it will be necessary to carry out a vote and that the majority of users will vote "For", so it will be necessary very postoratsya there will break through.
Id it the nanagement has alocated funds for listing thier coin to exchangers. I think its thier sole responsibility and we will only support them on thier decisions.
Well, they already said that if they will announce about the exchanges, it might jeopardized the project so we need to wait when will be and we'll see how things go there.

The team still focused on the ICO and probably the exchanges will be followed. They make everything to reached the objective and we should try to visit also their site for their further updates.

As said earlier, we will work on getting listed on exchanges as soon as possible after the ITO. But we can not share details about it due the rules we need to live by.
Betay

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

🔥🔥🔥 Contribute min. 1 ETH — earn EXTRA 200 UBC for every 1 ETH till August, 6 (12 GMT)

A new time-limited opportunity for Ubcoin contributors: contribute minimum 1 ETH and get additional 200 UBC (guaranteed) for every 1 ETH (rounded DOWN to the nearest integer) that you contributed!

👑 The BONUS is in force in the period from August, 2 (12 GMT) till August, 6 (12 GMT).

💎 The Stage 7 discount 7% (for contributions below 20 ETH) remains in force for all participants.

The EXTRA tokens will be paid till August, 14. This bonus is NOT combined with other discounts that may be in effect for pools or contributions over 20 ETH.

🌟 Don’t miss EXTRA tokens — buy tokens now on https://ubcoin.io!

Well, i know the value of ETH have reduce( with BTC). If have a lot of discount like now, it will have any effect to UBCoin funding?

No it will not. Prices are pegged. That is the risk of investing in cryptoworld, Wink
Betay

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

I have not understand blokcain where you use a so please give know

could you rephrase the question please?
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

I think the team will be able to collect the right amount for further development of the project and launch the platform. In any case, they have many supporters and investors who will help them in this.
They need huge amount to be able to list ubcoin tokens in coinmarketcap and some decent exchange sites. They need to put more effort on thier ico sale to get more supporters.

That huge amount probably can be use as capital in the investment form or it could be a way of leveling up to the top of other project. Well the team gives their full effort already for the development of the project and it will turn into innovations.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

❤️🎥  Enjoy the COOLEST video of Ubcoin Team at one of the regular working meeting in our office! Discussion of user cases on Ubcoin marketplace is in process.

💎 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kxNuhmkUg

Well, do you have meetings every week or less? How often are you going to such events?
And I can say that the video is a good motivation!
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

I think that we will not see these exchanges soon. It's not so easy to get there, it will be necessary to carry out a vote and that the majority of users will vote "For", so it will be necessary very postoratsya there will break through.
Id it the nanagement has alocated funds for listing thier coin to exchangers. I think its thier sole responsibility and we will only support them on thier decisions.
Well it their responsibility in the first place but the least thing we can do is wait and let them their jobs. We don't need to pressure them if the project is not yet listed. Might they are still preparing and sitting things for tge betterment of the project in th future.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

I wish they could take a great opportunity for the ICO because it is just a small catchup to reach the 11k ETH! Keep improvement, dev!
I have no doubt that they will succeed, the team can reach all heights and all the amounts that are planned for the achievement. The team is working hard.
on the official website of the project indicated that they collected already 10399 eth. Therefore, I have no doubt that they will reach their goal, and maybe they will be able to collect more than necessary.
Well people in the community have no doubt, what they worry is that collection of goal might not meet in set time, but I hope it will be okay in the coming days, either way the collected fund is already good.

Collecting goals is just an easy process to go through but in achieving it needs to undergo process as well as needs to over pass the challenges that might appear. To meet the goals is the ambitious of all because it is kinda complition if we are able to set that goal in life.

You have a point, that is why as supporters we should not blame the team if sometimes their way to achieve their goals is quite slow because of what we called process. They undergo the process same as fixing those few problems occurred during the process days. Hope so many will continue to support and trust this project.
Well problems or difficulties in projects are somewhat inevitable , one should see is how they fix or maintain it, but I believe that they will solve it swiftly, thus supporters are continuing their support. 
Supporters and investors of the project have been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. Because supporters believe in how the team is working hard to make this project huge successful.

What are the supporters doing though? A little here and there is just literally shilling and usually with all the dilution in the coins that does jack shit these das
vickycoin05

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

I wish they could take a great opportunity for the ICO because it is just a small catchup to reach the 11k ETH! Keep improvement, dev!
I have no doubt that they will succeed, the team can reach all heights and all the amounts that are planned for the achievement. The team is working hard.
on the official website of the project indicated that they collected already 10399 eth. Therefore, I have no doubt that they will reach their goal, and maybe they will be able to collect more than necessary.
Well people in the community have no doubt, what they worry is that collection of goal might not meet in set time, but I hope it will be okay in the coming days, either way the collected fund is already good.

Collecting goals is just an easy process to go through but in achieving it needs to undergo process as well as needs to over pass the challenges that might appear. To meet the goals is the ambitious of all because it is kinda complition if we are able to set that goal in life.

You have a point, that is why as supporters we should not blame the team if sometimes their way to achieve their goals is quite slow because of what we called process. They undergo the process same as fixing those few problems occurred during the process days. Hope so many will continue to support and trust this project.
Well problems or difficulties in projects are somewhat inevitable , one should see is how they fix or maintain it, but I believe that they will solve it swiftly, thus supporters are continuing their support. 
The problems and some issues are normal in the all the projects in the market. I am very confident that the team will fix and maintain all the issues and problems of the project. They can do anything to make this project a success.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

🎥❤️ Enjoy FRESH and COOL video reviews about Ubcoin:

🇮🇩 IN INDONESIAN, Kendrick Kalim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_bo3WIve0

🇬🇧 IN ENGLISH, Crypto Rick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViB8s7-Qk60

🌟 💥 Discount 7% is in force -  get tokens on ubcoin.io
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

🔥🔥🔥   JACKPOT super BONUS — extra 5 000 UBC! 🔥🔥🔥   

💎 Make a contribution of 0.5 ETH or MORE till August, 10 (12.00 GMT) and get a chance for a JACKPOT SUPER BONUS EXTRA 5 000 UBC !

🎉 One randomly-chosen lucky wallet that was used to buy UBC tokens (for 0.5 ETH or MORE) from August, 6 (12.00 GMT) till August, 10 (12.00 GMT) will receive JACKPOT SUPER BONUS 5 000 UBC.

💥 How to participate:
 — go to ubcoin.io, press the button GET TOKENS and buy UBC tokens for the amount of 0.5 ETH or MORE. Do it from August, 6 (12.00 GMT) till August, 10 (12.00 GMT)
 — wait till August, 10 (14.00 GMT) for the announcement of the JACKPOT winner.

Each wallet can participate in this BONUS only once.

Contributions in all currencies (accepted during Ubcoin token sale) take part in this bonus.

❤️ This stage discount 7% remains in force for all BONUS participants.

😱🌟  Don’t miss the chance — get tokens on ubcoin.io!
Betay

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

Supporters and investors of the project have been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. Because supporters believe in how the team is working hard to make this project huge successful.

What are the supporters doing though? A little here and there is just literally shilling and usually with all the dilution in the coins that does jack shit these das

Hi DynoEarl, as I stated to others earlier: it is okay to be careful and to ask questions. The trick is to stay constructive and not create FUD or use bad language. I would like to ask to keep it clean Smiley
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:08:09 PM

Which proves that this project can bring something great to its supporters as they have a lot of supporters from the beginning. Also, they manage it well too.
regalis

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

Well it their responsibility in the first place but the least thing we can do is wait and let them their jobs. We don't need to pressure them if the project is not yet listed. Might they are still preparing and sitting things for tge betterment of the project in th future.

Right bud, maybe they are finalizing everything so that no difficulties will came along in the development of the project. Though some individuals want an exact date and time but let them have a space to figure out things right. Maybe in the couple of days we will see more updates about the project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:19:08 PM

Which proves that this project can bring something great to its supporters as they have a lot of supporters from the beginning. Also, they manage it well too.

This simply says that this project is good because many are supporting and invested this project. To satisfy the people is very important in order to feel them comfortable and not to be worried. Hoping the team will continue to think for a better idea in order to make the project better and attractive.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

I agree with you, besides the project supporters and investors also want to be part of the UBcoin project because they believe UBcoin will be a great success and contribute much to the community.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

Right bud, maybe they are finalizing everything so that no difficulties will came along in the development of the project. Though some individuals want an exact date and time but let them have a space to figure out things right. Maybe in the couple of days we will see more updates about the project.

It's been a long time since the project has started and yet they keep making progress which people always know their current activities. Their ICO definitely increased because the team did well with their promotional stuff and hoping for the best of this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

They are still in the ICO stage so probably their focused is to convinced more investors to join in the project. The team always wanted to think what is best so that their token sale would be successful.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: