Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

🔥 A limited random BONUS 700 UBC till August, 2 (12.00 GMT)

👍 Make contribution of ANY amount till August, 2 (12.00 GMT) and get a chance for a BONUS of 700 UBC.

💎 10 randomly-chosen wallets that were used to buy UBC tokens each from July, 30 (12.00 GMT) till August, 2 (12.00 GMT) will receive BONUS 700 UBC.

❤️ How to participate:
 — go to ubcoin.io, press the button GET TOKENS and buy UBC tokens for any amount. Do it from July, 30 (12.00 GMT) till August, 2 (12.00 GMT)
 — wait till August, 2 (14.00 GMT) for the announcement of the winners

Each wallet can participate in this BONUS only once.

Contributions in all currencies (accepted during Ubcoin token sale) take part in this bonus.

💥 This stage discount 7% remains in force for all BONUS participants.

🌟 Don’t miss the chance — get tokens on ubcoin.io!

Thank you, a good chance to receive a bonus! I'm taking part in your bonus program, I hope that I can get these 700 tokens and choose my wallet.

Wow! I hope you will be one of the 10 lucky winners for the bonus of 700 UBC. It seems that you had fill-in your bags for the future and it's a good decision to invest in this marketplace project that will launch their beta to the public in few weeks from now. Good luck mate

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

This project is getting more and more interesting as the days goes by. The team working behind the Ubcoin project didn't waste any single time to make more improvements and dedicate themselves to the further achievements of the Ubcoin project. I hope this achieve its ultimate goal and fruitful success in this crypto community.

Ubcoin overcome the challenges which in return are making a lot of progress. They have such a good team which is also very dedicated to their work and always making an update with regards to their development.
I am very impressed on the progress that the ubcoin is showing. The efforts and hardship of the team is now resulting to good effects. Hopefully the entire team and developers will continue what they started until they all finished this race. I am very certain that the team will be able to attract and gain plenty of investors for nextfew days.
A lot of people now is impressed on how things are going through in UBCoin. This is really a good sign of a successful progress in developing one of the most anticipated projects as of this date.
Agree, with the good standing of the project we can clearly say that the project team are good and efficient in their works and assigned task. Hopefully the good news will come for all of as.
Yes, the team has been working very hard on platforms development since very long. And the team has achieved many achievements within this period of time. I really hope very soon the project is going to become a successful project.

What achievements are we talking about here in the first place. People are saying the same five things in loop at this point and nothing new to add
mmo3kpro

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

I see this project very well, in the future will have high income. I hope it's successful so do not miss out on this project. good luck
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

🌟 Over the past months a large number of incidents occurred in relation to the violation of the security of exchanges and the abduction of funds in the cryptoworld.

💎 Previously we have already told you how to protect yourselves from scammers. But the question remains, how can you protect your digital coins in the wallet after purchasing bitcoins or altcoins?

❤️ Read our new article to learn about cold, hardware and paper wallets, wallet diversification, wallet backup and other means of digital protection.

https://medium.com/@ubcoin/life-after-the-token-sale-how-to-protect-your-coins-64382f52aa23

This is a great updates about the project, it is good that the team really find a way to give assurance to the community and investors that their tokens will be secured. We all know how the crypto world was being attacked and stolen alot of money and it is very much appreciated to have this excellent ideas in securing our coins.

Great instruction for the investors and members to secure themselves on an evil deed, Supposedly if they have received or encounter one this situation they can always contact the support on the UBcoin website for recent activity.

This team is really doing spectacular of taking care of the members and because of this information we already have more confident of using Ubank APP and the wallet as well since this Ubcoin wallet  is very invincible from hackers , but above all this protection , you're the one responsible for you account .
Actually I your right but I don't get others. They say the project has no improvement at all. I doubt if they are really following the project why they can't see the good performance of the project and the efforts of the team. Hopefully like as they could notice what we observe as this time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

No doubt that more and more people are keep on coming here in the community of the Ubcoin, it is because the project team of this project is keep on doing the best they could without never stopping to develop more interesting improvements to the Ubcoin that will satisfy its people. I hope also that more boosting of the project will keep up.

Well, you might just need a little bit overrated in rating a project like this but yes, this project have a nice developer and a great community.
Yes, I am sure that the  developers are very caring and responsible of what they do. The project is well oorganized and manage by the team. They make sure that they can bring the project to the finish line. Thats why they make things very accurately for project success.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

I will be hoping that they will earn many profits and also us. The marketplace it will be useful enough if they have their own exchange.
the marketplace platform should offer different payment methods so that all buyers and sellers will be welcomed to joined the website. It should also bring more opportunity as a middleman between the transaction.

That could be a new strategic plan so that the team will be able to develop the project in accordance of needs and with the stability of the investors who wanted to invest. Everyone wants an easy work because they wanted to meet the easy to fast way through earning, though everything undergoes a process.
New set of marketing strategies are very welcome. It needs to be more established and clearer how the new strategy will work. How it will help to boost the project in any way. By then we can identify if the marketing strategies are good or better for the project.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

I will be hoping that they will earn many profits and also us. The marketplace it will be useful enough if they have their own exchange.
the marketplace platform should offer different payment methods so that all buyers and sellers will be welcomed to joined the website. It should also bring more opportunity as a middleman between the transaction.

That could be a new strategic plan so that the team will be able to develop the project in accordance of needs and with the stability of the investors who wanted to invest. Everyone wants an easy work because they wanted to meet the easy to fast way through earning, though everything undergoes a process.
New set of marketing strategies are very welcome. It needs to be more established and clearer how the new strategy will work. How it will help to boost the project in any way. By then we can identify if the marketing strategies are good or better for the project.

I think the current marketing strategies of the UBcoin project development team are working very well, as evidenced by the perception and beliefs of the project from the community and the investors that are so great.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

I think the current marketing strategies of the UBcoin project development team are working very well, as evidenced by the perception and beliefs of the project from the community and the investors that are so great.

If the current marketing strategy is fine so nothing needs to be add or correct. Might be updates and some sort of checking if the strategy is working and effective in what way you want to run. I hope best for everything specialy the funds that need to add for the exciting plans for project developments.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

I see this project very well, in the future will have high income. I hope it's successful so do not miss out on this project. good luck
Yes. As i don't have any mistake, we still have more than 2 weeks for join their token sale. How about price of UBCoin at this time?
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

i look this ico is very good. ico sale is normal
i hope this project will be succes
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

And I see that in this project as we witnessed their continuous improvement as the days goes by. Everything is being taken into place which people are being handled properly due to the transparency being done by the team.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

Definitely, because of what the team recently achieved like having a good partner with such big companies. They still intact with their roadmap so, preferably investors should need not to worry when it comes to their investment.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

Well, have a lot of positive sentences about this project. But where i can see the total progress of UBcoin token sold. I want exactly number not only estimated about total ETH they raised.
The only one where you can see the total amount of the Ubcoin token have sold is their website. They might be have a reason so just wait.

I see on the website that as of now the ICO sale raised is not yet moving or updated? But still there are investors joining the ICO right?
Lets hope you are right, because I think ICO sales without movements are somewhat impossible since its already quite long, I hope they will give updates about this.
I just wonder why investors are not seeing the opportunity in this project. Admins might need to do more exposure to the advertisements.
Well we can't really force people to like or invest to a project that they are not interested. The other things that the project needs to do is make some promotional offers eye catching offers to catche the attentions of many. Some says that advertisements will probably also help the project.
Hopefully, they will gain so many users that want to invest in the project since there will be a greatest platform for a marketplace like this one.
Well hopefully, because many had give interest in the project and their features, but maybe other have not yet known the project yet so better advertisement will surely help.

They already been doing a lot of promotion and this is why many are getting curious about it. Moreover, they are now probably been busy doing a lot of improvement in terms of the features so that it can be more beneficial to all.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:20:25 PM

Yes, you are right. This project will be more successful in the future as they have provided attractive features for the users and for all those who want to invest in here. So I would suggest to better joined now on their token sales while the price are still affordable.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

But it seems the team Ubcoin are having difficuties in collecting more funds because it's been a couple of days have passed but still they did not reached the soft cap. I wonder what would their next moved to reach this and collect even more so that they can be able to have enough funds for further development.
Reaching the softcap is no longer a problem for this project as they already reached that milestone a long time ago. What i am waiting is the release of the beta of their platform.

Everyone should understand the complexity of the project , if the reason of not announcing about the soft cap and the hard cap is not about funding , so maybe they were busy on debugging the system because this will be debug thoroughly before launching .
Got your point there mate. It is always good to see the platform free of bugs once released for public use but however we can always improve the platform through the suggestions of the users in the future.

Yeah, everything should be finalize before giving such conclusion to avoid from any mistaken delivery of information once it will be publish to the community. It will be helpful for them to have a good an plain delivery of their respective actions for this project.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

Yes, you are right. This project will be more successful in the future as they have provided attractive features for the users and for all those who want to invest in here. So I would suggest to better joined now on their token sales while the price are still affordable.

No doubt about the goodness of the project and how popular it is. We can totally see to number of their community or shall we say number of supporters who support the project and most especially the result of the project.  I am ooking forward for more success of this project and also I will continue to support this project.
regalis

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

Well, have a lot of positive sentences about this project. But where i can see the total progress of UBcoin token sold. I want exactly number not only estimated about total ETH they raised.
The only one where you can see the total amount of the Ubcoin token have sold is their website. They might be have a reason so just wait.

I see on the website that as of now the ICO sale raised is not yet moving or updated? But still there are investors joining the ICO right?
Lets hope you are right, because I think ICO sales without movements are somewhat impossible since its already quite long, I hope they will give updates about this.
I just wonder why investors are not seeing the opportunity in this project. Admins might need to do more exposure to the advertisements.
Well we can't really force people to like or invest to a project that they are not interested. The other things that the project needs to do is make some promotional offers eye catching offers to catche the attentions of many. Some says that advertisements will probably also help the project.
Hopefully, they will gain so many users that want to invest in the project since there will be a greatest platform for a marketplace like this one.
Well hopefully, because many had give interest in the project and their features, but maybe other have not yet known the project yet so better advertisement will surely help.

They already been doing a lot of promotion and this is why many are getting curious about it. Moreover, they are now probably been busy doing a lot of improvement in terms of the features so that it can be more beneficial to all.

Yes, they always been consistently doing well and upbringing this project into the crypto community. They never had any issues with the progression of the platform that is why they are being supported by numerous individuals. Hopefully they will have a successful future towards the end.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:39:53 AM

No doubt that more and more people are keep on coming here in the community of the Ubcoin, it is because the project team of this project is keep on doing the best they could without never stopping to develop more interesting improvements to the Ubcoin that will satisfy its people. I hope also that more boosting of the project will keep up.
Well everyone knows that this project will grow few years from now so that it the solid reson why the community is getting bigger and better.
by what criteria have you been able to accurately determine that this project will grow well in the future? Tell us about it, I think many will be interested to learn about the project something new.
I think with how things are going good so far, by the number of supporters they have now and the partnerships here which can assure a better future of the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:42:21 AM

Well everyone knows that this project will grow few years from now so that it the solid reson why the community is getting bigger and better.
by what criteria have you been able to accurately determine that this project will grow well in the future? Tell us about it, I think many will be interested to learn about the project something new.
I think with how things are going good so far, by the number of supporters they have now and the partnerships here which can assure a better future of the project.
That might be one of the criteria he's talking about, if you're following the project, its number of supporter clearly an indicator that this project is a next big one and with how they manage to keep the community updated is a great move too.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:44:32 AM

No doubt about the goodness of the project and how popular it is. We can totally see to number of their community or shall we say number of supporters who support the project and most especially the result of the project.  I am ooking forward for more success of this project and also I will continue to support this project.
A lot of people who supported this one can benefit with its function in the future if it's already live and can be use daily as it will simplify things I think in using crypto for real goods.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: