Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:23:13 AM

This project is getting more and more interesting as the days goes by. The team working behind the Ubcoin project didn't waste any single time to make more improvements and dedicate themselves to the further achievements of the Ubcoin project. I hope this achieve its ultimate goal and fruitful success in this crypto community.

Ubcoin overcome the challenges which in return are making a lot of progress. They have such a good team which is also very dedicated to their work and always making an update with regards to their development.
I am very impressed on the progress that the ubcoin is showing. The efforts and hardship of the team is now resulting to good effects. Hopefully the entire team and developers will continue what they started until they all finished this race. I am very certain that the team will be able to attract and gain plenty of investors for nextfew days.
A lot of people now is impressed on how things are going through in UBCoin. This is really a good sign of a successful progress in developing one of the most anticipated projects as of this date.
That is definitely true and it is very clear to say because of what we can see to the Ubcoin project. The Ubcoin is a potential exchange crypto currency for real goods that has more achievement to come if they will keep up this kind of pace and momentum. Keep striving team and I believe you can conquer all the trial ahead of you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

This project is getting more and more interesting as the days goes by. The team working behind the Ubcoin project didn't waste any single time to make more improvements and dedicate themselves to the further achievements of the Ubcoin project. I hope this achieve its ultimate goal and fruitful success in this crypto community.

Ubcoin overcome the challenges which in return are making a lot of progress. They have such a good team which is also very dedicated to their work and always making an update with regards to their development.

For sure now they will update their ICO website I have seen many question why the its stuck?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:02:21 AM

Well, have a lot of positive sentences about this project. But where i can see the total progress of UBcoin token sold. I want exactly number not only estimated about total ETH they raised.
The only one where you can see the total amount of the Ubcoin token have sold is their website. They might be have a reason so just wait.

I see on the website that as of now the ICO sale raised is not yet moving or updated? But still there are investors joining the ICO right?
Lets hope you are right, because I think ICO sales without movements are somewhat impossible since its already quite long, I hope they will give updates about this.

Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

I've seen a plenty of new things that came into the platform while I used some of my time to test the platform which you can buy and sell goods. Pretty impresive.

These new things in the platform are the result as this project was developed and was improved by the team , like for example the other function of UBank APP which is to convert ETH to USD , and you can post you sellable items in the Ubcoin market .

Yes everyone needs this project because it was being eveluated and syncronize all along. Before the implemention of the platform of the project it was characterized and organized what would be fit to the project to sustain the needs of popularity to is.
If the left leg doesn't know what the right is doing then you might aswell say the entire freakin system is utterly useless (if I were to give an analogy)

Yes i understand your point mate. The team should work as one to achieve the goal together they cant do it if they do it individualy.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

They have plenty of ideas that they were making and they will implement their idea as soon as they ready to wish it.
Levyathan

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

That is true, they tried tgeir best just to achieve the ideal for them. The team gives everything they have seen can be a model for life. Ubcoin project is one of a kind it means it is very useful to the eye of people and not just that but also has a biggest functions in the real world situations.
I do not even think that they will do anything to achieve their success though but, I'm sure it will be interesting if they were publishing the platform earlier.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

That is true, they tried tgeir best just to achieve the ideal for them. The team gives everything they have seen can be a model for life. Ubcoin project is one of a kind it means it is very useful to the eye of people and not just that but also has a biggest functions in the real world situations.
I do not even think that they will do anything to achieve their success though but, I'm sure it will be interesting if they were publishing the platform earlier.

I do not understand your opinion, I just believe that the UBcoin project development team is still doing very well, according to the progress they have made from the beginning.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

But it seems the team Ubcoin are having difficuties in collecting more funds because it's been a couple of days have passed but still they did not reached the soft cap. I wonder what would their next moved to reach this and collect even more so that they can be able to have enough funds for further development.
Reaching the softcap is no longer a problem for this project as they already reached that milestone a long time ago. What i am waiting is the release of the beta of their platform.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

Well, have a lot of positive sentences about this project. But where i can see the total progress of UBcoin token sold. I want exactly number not only estimated about total ETH they raised.
The only one where you can see the total amount of the Ubcoin token have sold is their website. They might be have a reason so just wait.

I see on the website that as of now the ICO sale raised is not yet moving or updated? But still there are investors joining the ICO right?
Lets hope you are right, because I think ICO sales without movements are somewhat impossible since its already quite long, I hope they will give updates about this.
I just wonder why investors are not seeing the opportunity in this project. Admins might need to do more exposure to the advertisements.
Well we can't really force people to like or invest to a project that they are not interested. The other things that the project needs to do is make some promotional offers eye catching offers to catche the attentions of many. Some says that advertisements will probably also help the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

I've seen a plenty of new things that came into the platform while I used some of my time to test the platform which you can buy and sell goods. Pretty impresive.

These new things in the platform are the result as this project was developed and was improved by the team , like for example the other function of UBank APP which is to convert ETH to USD , and you can post you sellable items in the Ubcoin market .

Yes everyone needs this project because it was being eveluated and syncronize all along. Before the implemention of the platform of the project it was characterized and organized what would be fit to the project to sustain the needs of popularity to is.
If the left leg doesn't know what the right is doing then you might aswell say the entire freakin system is utterly useless (if I were to give an analogy)

Yes i understand your point mate. The team should work as one to achieve the goal together they cant do it if they do it individualy.
I think that the team and developers are continuously working of project updates. They dont stop doing their assigned task. I am sorry buy I don't get your point what you supposed to mean. Base on the project updates the project is doing very well. Might you try to check the project website for more information and details.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

I just wonder why investors are not seeing the opportunity in this project. Admins might need to do more exposure to the advertisements.
Well we can't really force people to like or invest to a project that they are not interested. The other things that the project needs to do is make some promotional offers eye catching offers to catche the attentions of many. Some says that advertisements will probably also help the project.
Hopefully, they will gain so many users that want to invest in the project since there will be a greatest platform for a marketplace like this one.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

Hi, here it is Monday already. What news for today? What are you planning to do this week, will you have a conference or presentation?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:53:06 AM

Any other good news instead of the token sale? All I read in the topics are about that one? How about the potential partnership in Samsung? Is it already confirmed?
As nearly, maybe the release of UBCoin version 1.0 is new? And if i don't have wrong, i remember that they have contract with Samsung for pre-install UBCoin marketplace at end 2018?
The contract is only in words, why they did not publish the contract that they concluded with such a large company? Why does no one ask for evidence on this topic?
Well, they might be lacks of contract which conclude a partnership with samsung but, they are already get partnered up since samsung have ubank app for pre install.
And there is already official data that the application will be installed on mobile devices from Samsung? I would like to test this application and choose to install it myself or not.
I thinj the apps will be preinstalled on those newly realesed lg phones in the future. Samsung doesnt have any partnership deals with ubcoin bud if I recall correctly.
No? In fact earlier wrote that there are contracts and LG and Samsung. It's strange that no one has specified this and said that it is the installations for Samsung phones that will not be an application.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

I do not understand your opinion, I just believe that the UBcoin project development team is still doing very well, according to the progress they have made from the beginning.

I agree. The project are still in the righ path as more people keeping in touch into it. And the team always works for the improvement of the platform that will make all supporters to be satisfied. Hopefully, this may result into a good kind and  make this a good choice to invest.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

I am very impressed on the progress that the ubcoin is showing. The efforts and hardship of the team is now resulting to good effects. Hopefully the entire team and developers will continue what they started until they all finished this race. I am very certain that the team will be able to attract and gain plenty of investors for nextfew days.
A lot of people now is impressed on how things are going through in UBCoin. This is really a good sign of a successful progress in developing one of the most anticipated projects as of this date.
Agree, with the good standing of the project we can clearly say that the project team are good and efficient in their works and assigned task. Hopefully the good news will come for all of as.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

The number of funds involved in digital currencies has increased up to 312 since the beginning of 2018: http://bit.ly/2OmOxJ7

#Ubcoin appreciates the major partners and VC funds we are backed by.
Token Sale is ON 💥
Join: https://ubcoin.io  👈

Any concrete date as to when the beta testing? So many followers are now eagerly waiting to test the beta themselves.

In every ICO project that is being launched , the ICO token sale is very important because it would determined if the ICO project would reach its final destiny to success through this token sale ,That is why the Ubcoin team is very keen on monitoring the token sale ,for it is the measure if the project is being liked by customers , so after this token sale , the beta testing of  the Ubcoin market buy abd sell will follow.

Whatever the outcome of their ICO token sale the platform had already on schedule for launching as the team had already reached the softcap. It just need proper timing as the beta had already set and tested with the team. As what CEO Felix said on his interview they just need few weeks for the beta to go live for public and makes a milestone for UBcoin marketplace project. Will see if this will happen before the end of their token sale.

What we can do for now is wait and believe to what they say because I think they will not say a word if they will not do it. I am confident that they do their best to make the launch be successful that is why let us just support and give them time. The teams update is very much appreciated because as supporters you will not left behind to what's new and good news they made to the project.
Exactly! we need to be patient to wait for the right execution with the team. No need to hurry and should all points be considered before kicking the platform. I know they are competent enough with this type of project as they had here in this business for 10 fruitful years. That's the beauty of having a competent team that can handle all pressures in achieving the ultimate goal of the project and they can guarantee to their investors and community that they will deliver what they promise.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

Agree, with the good standing of the project we can clearly say that the project team are good and efficient in their works and assigned task. Hopefully the good news will come for all of as.

The ubcoin projects is really very interesting and many are already making inquiries on when the beta testing of the Ubcoin project, but for it is been on its next priority for they are giving much attention to the Ubcoin tokens sale , which is still running as of now.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

But it seems the team Ubcoin are having difficuties in collecting more funds because it's been a couple of days have passed but still they did not reached the soft cap. I wonder what would their next moved to reach this and collect even more so that they can be able to have enough funds for further development.
Reaching the softcap is no longer a problem for this project as they already reached that milestone a long time ago. What i am waiting is the release of the beta of their platform.

Everyone should understand the complexity of the project , if the reason of not announcing about the soft cap and the hard cap is not about funding , so maybe they were busy on debugging the system because this will be debug thoroughly before launching .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

For sure now they will update their ICO website I have seen many question why the its stuck?
It's for sure, they do the right thing. Updates and progress are the only thing that the investors and teams want to  know always they want new every now and then. I believe with the project charisma that will able to attract many people in the project.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

Cause they dont care about the millionth project fighting for the same amount of funds and having a similar promise and so called "vision" for the ICO
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: