Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

What's the news on sales? How is your plan going? Do you mention the number of sales of tokens somewhere? If so, where can I see this information about selling tokens?

Have you checked our website, ubcoin.io yet? You can find all the info on there.

Yes, I did not look where I should. Now I see how many tokens were sold and how much you got for this money. What do you plan to spend all the money that you earned? Are there action plans?
If you read the Ubcoin white paper you can see at page 48 the details about the funds allocation of the project.
40% marketing, 35% development, 17% apps, 8% general  
Also, you can check on page 26 how they will implement the expansion base on amount they have collected.

The team had provided all the information needed for all interested investors and I'm sure they can collect more funds for the implementation of this project.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

What's the news on sales? How is your plan going? Do you mention the number of sales of tokens somewhere? If so, where can I see this information about selling tokens?

Have you checked our website, ubcoin.io yet? You can find all the info on there.

Yes, I did not look where I should. Now I see how many tokens were sold and how much you got for this money. What do you plan to spend all the money that you earned? Are there action plans?
If you read the Ubcoin white paper you can see at page 48 the details about the funds allocation of the project.
Also, you can check on page 26 how they will implement the expansion base on amount they have collected.

The team had provided all the information needed for all interested investors and I'm sure they can collect more funds for the implementation of this project.

Thank you for sharing this information because this will enlighten the people how the token will be divided. As we can see, marketing has the biggest percentage among the rest it is because it is the most important things that should be considered.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

This would be the best action that the team Ubcoin has done, the adoption of the different languages is the key to gain more support from the community. By this, they can draw attention to alot of investors into the crypto community which will help them to become a competitive project in the future. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain their credibility as one of the most popular project in the cryptomarket.
Yes that is definitely true buddy. I agree with that. That the team Ubcoin made a good decision to a have a fresh and inspiring selection of articles about Ubcoin in various languages. This will really make more users, supporters and potential and serious investors to come attract and engage here in tye Ubcoin project. I hope that the project team will continuous it development for this exchane crypt9 currency for real goods.

More translations will be released will make the project more reliable since they will gather many people around the world, they need to provide a helpful guidelines to the members. Ubcoin will be a great project in the future.

Agree, this project will be a  success soon. All the hard work of team members and  developers will be paid off after the long process and procedures. Translations will be a good help to gain and attract more investors.

It is really need to translate in different language especially to those country which english is not medium of instruction in school , so that people will feel at home and getting interest to invest since they will have a thorough understanding of the whitepaper . And I appreciate this post of selacoulerdouce .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

Ubcoin wanted to proved something because they are making more marketing strategy. What I wanted to know that, is the team still joining some conference because this is also gives big impact to their ICO.

Only last week some of our teammembers even joined Ian Balina on one of his presentations!
That's could be a great news if Ian Balina will invest on Ubcoin or be as one of advisers. This will get more attention to a higher level of cryptoinvestors as Ian Belina has a good record of success in supporting ICO. I'm hoping that we can hear a support from Ian Balina soon.

Excuse my ignorance but who on earth is Ian Balina, never even heard of the name, I figure he might be yet another famous crypto "enthusiast" I guess
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

Thank you for sharing this information because this will enlighten the people how the token will be divided. As we can see, marketing has the biggest percentage among the rest it is because it is the most important things that should be considered.
Yes, this information is very needed for those who wanted to invest to ubcoin and it should give a pressure for them.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

💎 Enjoy a FRESH and SUPERB selection of HIGH GRADE video reviews about Ubcoin in different languages:

IN POLISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlgArx5aT7k&feature=youtu.be

IN TURKISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI3yGAFiYwI&feature=youtu.be

IN INDONESIAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYJWIIBd_6g

IN HINDI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUy0bdf5kxY

IN ENGLISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8p6apBOWSM

🔥🔥🔥 Ubcoin discount 13%  ENDS IN 21 HOURS — buy tokens on https://ubcoin.io !
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

Yes, this information is very needed for those who wanted to invest to ubcoin and it should give a pressure for them.
Agree, helping the project to desimenate the proper and complete information help the project to convince and attract more investors in the future. Glad that the project has active and cooperative followers. I hope the best of the best for this project.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

This would be the best action that the team Ubcoin has done, the adoption of the different languages is the key to gain more support from the community. By this, they can draw attention to alot of investors into the crypto community which will help them to become a competitive project in the future. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain their credibility as one of the most popular project in the cryptomarket.
Yes that is definitely true buddy. I agree with that. That the team Ubcoin made a good decision to a have a fresh and inspiring selection of articles about Ubcoin in various languages. This will really make more users, supporters and potential and serious investors to come attract and engage here in tye Ubcoin project. I hope that the project team will continuous it development for this exchane crypt9 currency for real goods.

More translations will be released will make the project more reliable since they will gather many people around the world, they need to provide a helpful guidelines to the members. Ubcoin will be a great project in the future.

Agree, this project will be a  success soon. All the hard work of team members and  developers will be paid off after the long process and procedures. Translations will be a good help to gain and attract more investors.

It is really need to translate in different language especially to those country which english is not medium of instruction in school , so that people will feel at home and getting interest to invest since they will have a thorough understanding of the whitepaper . And I appreciate this post of selacoulerdouce .
That's why team translated this articles in different languages to understand other countries citizen. As well because of this translation people will take interest in it and they will come forward to making an investment in it.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:41:24 PM

Agree, helping the project to desimenate the proper and complete information help the project to convince and attract more investors in the future. Glad that the project has active and cooperative followers. I hope the best of the best for this project.
The project is continuously growing as per every passing day the community and investors of the project is consistently coming on the platform to support it.The team has been promoting the project very well on every where.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

That could be true because their are countries that they couldn't understand english they need to go to other country just to study english language. In that case it is really in need to translate because their are different languages in different countries. They could not understand well the platform that is written in the whitepaper that is the main reason that is really in need to translate.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

That's why team translated this articles in different languages to understand other countries citizen. As well because of this translation people will take interest in it and they will come forward to making an investment in it.
yes, this is the right strategy from the developers. I see that almost all supporters of the project appreciated this news. I'm sure more people around the world will now learn about the Ubcoin project.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

Ubcoin wanted to proved something because they are making more marketing strategy. What I wanted to know that, is the team still joining some conference because this is also gives big impact to their ICO.

Only last week some of our teammembers even joined Ian Balina on one of his presentations!
That's could be a great news if Ian Balina will invest on Ubcoin or be as one of advisers. This will get more attention to a higher level of cryptoinvestors as Ian Belina has a good record of success in supporting ICO. I'm hoping that we can hear a support from Ian Balina soon.

Excuse my ignorance but who on earth is Ian Balina, never even heard of the name, I figure he might be yet another famous crypto "enthusiast" I guess

Same here I did not know him, I also wanted to know who is he. Maybe your idea is possibly true that he is a crypto enthusiast. Yes their are crypto who exist others has a big value while some of them does'nt have but in the near future possible it will have a value. I have heared that lan Balina will invest at UBcoin, wow that is great if it will happen.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

Maybe their is no pressure at all if the team really list down all the things to be in need and gather informations to support the success of the project as well. To those who wanted to invest they are need to read and read for more informations and the team did the great job because they had posted what the investors need to know about the project.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

🎥 Alexis Bledel will star in a crypto money laundering thriller titled Crypto: http://bit.ly/2t4ecgK

Do you think the movie will gross millions?
#Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 4 is still going on! Discounts of up to 44% are waiting for you on https://ubcoin.io  🎁

Great movement from the Ubcoin! I think this is a great idea to give a discount for the potential investors to go invest in this project!

Now is the right time to invest in Ubcoin because of its offer which will gives you  44%  discount, and it's quite huge amount of funds. They really make a great job to be able to connect to the investors, by this huge discount, for sure this will help the project to become a most invested project along the cryptomarket. Hopefully the team will have alot of investors for this course of action that they executed.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

With the uptrend and recovery of crypto market now, we have a lot of choice for choosing. Maybe will have more people choosing UBCoin is the primary investment with 13% bonus.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

86% of Aerospace and Defense companies expect to integrate blockchain into their systems by 2021: http://accntu.re/2JBBwJ3

We also expect blockchain to be a game-changer, but for the world trade 🌏
#Ubcoin ITO Stage 4 ends in less than 2 days ⏳

Blockchain will be everywhere in a couple years from now and they will all be connected via a protocol. It's going to be a crazy future.

It is going to be any where until now but can not be sure what will happen in the future with Blockchain.

I am also want to believe with blockchain to be a game-changer which will sooner more people will able to like the blockchain. Especially Ubcoin, this is a chance for the to increase their popularity. I hope that they will gain a massive appreciation in the future.

Yes you're right, in this new age of technology, we expect that the community will sooner they will adopt this new innovation of technology. As we observed, everyday we saw the rapid changes of this advance technology and it's bring a good development in our daily activities. Someday, blockchain will become the mainstream of all transactions as we had witnessed how convenient this technology.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

86% of Aerospace and Defense companies expect to integrate blockchain into their systems by 2021: http://accntu.re/2JBBwJ3

Blockchain will be everywhere in a couple years from now and they will all be connected via a protocol. It's going to be a crazy future.

It is going to be any where until now but can not be sure what will happen in the future with Blockchain.

I am also want to believe with blockchain to be a game-changer which will sooner more people will able to like the blockchain. Especially Ubcoin, this is a chance for the to increase their popularity. I hope that they will gain a massive appreciation in the future.

Yes you're right, in this new age of technology, we expect that the community will sooner they will adopt this new innovation of technology. As we observed, everyday we saw the rapid changes of this advance technology and it's bring a good development in our daily activities. Someday, blockchain will become the mainstream of all transactions as we had witnessed how convenient this technology.
This day will come soon, blockchain technology is replace part by part for monetary currency. But the problem at here is about goverment don't want support blockchain technology because they cannot handle it.

Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

A lot of news from the team over the past week, I do not even know where to start, since I'm surprised that the development team took up the work and development of the platform very seriously.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

This day will come soon, blockchain technology is replace part by part for monetary currency. But the problem at here is about goverment don't want support blockchain technology because they cannot handle it.

This is a great update, but I think it needs more time to make it successful because not all accepting or supporting blockchain most especially the goverment. Maybe the team should find ways to make it acceptable to everyone.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

Maybe their is no pressure at all if the team really list down all the things to be in need and gather informations to support the success of the project as well. To those who wanted to invest they are need to read and read for more informations and the team did the great job because they had posted what the investors need to know about the project.
Also,the team are working so hard for this platform to be a successful one because it will lead us all to a brighter future. Having information into this project is going to be more specific to those investors who wants to invest in this crypto currency to be able to know the deepest root into this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: