Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

A lot of news from the team over the past week, I do not even know where to start, since I'm surprised that the development team took up the work and development of the platform very seriously.
They have been very active in projects for a long time. Every day you can find updates and fresh news of the project, how and where the platform develops. Thanks to this activity, the project is growing before our eyes.
That's right, because you can see how the team cares about the project and its reputation among users. I think that you can not be afraid for the truthfulness of the project.
I agree mate, their is nothing to be afraid on the project, they have gained their good reputations by hard work and honesty, so we can expect more from them in the future.

Ubcoin project seems running very well because I didn't see any big problems regarding the platform. Their website keeps up to date so for those who wanted to know more about their latest activities they may visit their to get some good information.

That is true, the system is in progress and Ubcoin is well developed in regard with the securities of the project they perform their best to accomodate the securities so that the investors will feel free to open. The platform is ready to announce what is the input of the project and what are the activities all about.
Yes the project team did a good job with this. All the hardwork of each members participated and and did the best they can. The good and active updates help a lot to make this project reach the top in the near future.
I totally agree with you, i stay at here everyday, and each day i stay at here, i see the news which relate to UBCoin services Smiley.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

🔥 Ubcoin Market starts REFERRAL, AIPROP and BOUNTY PAYMENTS in a few days!

💎 This and other major updates (including MVP, new dates, new major smartphone manufacturer partnership and exchange listings) - in our blog.

❤️ Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/several-major-updates-from-ubcoin-9dec39afd931

Well, this is quite a good news to the people who support the project because in a few days they will received their rewards. I will definitely sure to read more about the update in order for me to get their latest activities.

It was a great news from UBcoin, the project supporters finally got their reward for trusting UBcoin, wishing the UBcoin project to grow stronger.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

I am looking forward to the updates from UBcoin on UBcoin's functions and capabilities to make sure investors are convinced, even though the project itself is very good.

Yeah, me too man. I will always be looking forward to the updates from the Ubcoin project and I always be here for the future update!
We will have it as soon as possible. UBCoin still has their crowded sale.And we can believe that the team will have next update near?

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

The development team of this project is consistently actively working on the project's development. That's why continuously investors are supporting this project. As well the telegram group of the project has more than 23 k members in the group.
Yes. And that's what makes the project a good and so interesting to followed because the team of Ubcoin are always here to shared some important informations in regards to it's progress. Soon, the project will be even more popular in the coming days as the team really active in promotion.
That's why UBCoin popularity is still increasing, it's how they manage to keep being active and improves the project to be a more better and reliable platform for crypto usage.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:34:20 AM

The development team of this project is consistently actively working on the project's development. That's why continuously investors are supporting this project. As well the telegram group of the project has more than 23 k members in the group.
Yes. And that's what makes the project a good and so interesting to followed because the team of Ubcoin are always here to shared some important informations in regards to it's progress. Soon, the project will be even more popular in the coming days as the team really active in promotion.
That's why UBCoin popularity is still increasing, it's how they manage to keep being active and improves the project to be a more better and reliable platform for crypto usage.
Definitely true. The Ubcoin community is continuously growing possitively to the crypto currency community. And as the days goes by, this project is gaining much kore trust and popularity that helps the Ubcoin to gain attraction frm the crowd. This exchange crypto currency deserves to be suppported as the team keep on striving for the better changes for real good transactions.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

This is why I really love Ubcoin community and the project itself, both of it can surely make the platform and the project great!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

💎 This and other major updates (including MVP, new dates, new major smartphone manufacturer partnership and exchange listings) - in our blog.

❤️ Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/several-major-updates-from-ubcoin-9dec39afd931

Very interesting blog, which I read now every time updates come from the team. Now I will wait for the sales to start and how quickly they will pass, because the team is very developed and popular here. The table will be published here on sales or not?
KingDome

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

This is why I really love Ubcoin community and the project itself, both of it can surely make the platform and the project great!
Indeed. The time keeps running and flowing like a dust, while this project keeps increasing its community day by day to support the project.
Levyathan

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

Very interesting blog, which I read now every time updates come from the team. Now I will wait for the sales to start and how quickly they will pass, because the team is very developed and popular here. The table will be published here on sales or not?
Dude, really? the sales have been started from a while months ago! Please go to their website so you can learn more about the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

I know I extended the ISO project until August 27th. Tell me, please, but will the company be Twitter or not? I know that this bounty ended on May 31, but is it possible to launch a new award to the end of ISO or not?
Very soon the development team will announce news related to the project and how it will develop further. Wait for a while until they publish the news, there is likely to be indicated about all new products and developments with the platform.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

I know I extended the ISO project until August 27th. Tell me, please, but will the company be Twitter or not? I know that this bounty ended on May 31, but is it possible to launch a new award to the end of ISO or not?
Very soon the development team will announce news related to the project and how it will develop further. Wait for a while until they publish the news, there is likely to be indicated about all new products and developments with the platform.
I think developers should post here news about updates in the project. So you just need to come here more often and read the information from the developers.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

That's right, that is why it is good to wait and give the developer time to do some review of the project because for sure they just do their best to announce  the updates as soon as possible.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

Indeed. The time keeps running and flowing like a dust, while this project keeps increasing its community day by day to support the project.
With many problems that Ubcoin project encounter, they still stand on firm to continue to provide a great service through the people. The project really pursue their goals which will be also the members goals.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

If my understanding is wrong is this a marketplace where you can offer goods inexchange of crypto? What altcoins are listed then?
UBcoin is platform which we can exchange real goods and receive crypto currency. And as i know so far, maybe it is only major crypto currency beside UBCoin tokens.
as far I know Ubcoin has no plan to have their own exchanges from other coins to Ubcoin and you need to convert it first to other exchanges to have your Ubcoin token as this Marketplace platform will only accept Ubcoin token as payments. I'm hoping in the future they will consider this to make it convenient to consumers.

I agree because Ubcoin platform is not a trading site but a marketplace wherein we used their token to purchased real goods. This kind of platform probably be more useful in the near future because it supports the development of cryptos.
I agree bud give this project few more years Im sure it will sirely be a valuable platform. Its usefullness and good concept will make it recognized by everyone in the crypto industry.
Actualy this project has the big chance to grow and get the achievements. The project is very interesting. Platform concept is allow clients to purchase goods with the use of cryptocurrency.
I have no doubt that this project will make investors smile in the future. With the expertise of the team that handle this Ubcoin project, success is looming. If you are planning to participate on the crowdsale please visit their website. Stage 5 of the sale is going on now.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

If my understanding is wrong is this a marketplace where you can offer goods inexchange of crypto? What altcoins are listed then?
UBcoin is platform which we can exchange real goods and receive crypto currency. And as i know so far, maybe it is only major crypto currency beside UBCoin tokens.
as far I know Ubcoin has no plan to have their own exchanges from other coins to Ubcoin and you need to convert it first to other exchanges to have your Ubcoin token as this Marketplace platform will only accept Ubcoin token as payments. I'm hoping in the future they will consider this to make it convenient to consumers.

I agree because Ubcoin platform is not a trading site but a marketplace wherein we used their token to purchased real goods. This kind of platform probably be more useful in the near future because it supports the development of cryptos.
I agree bud give this project few more years Im sure it will sirely be a valuable platform. Its usefullness and good concept will make it recognized by everyone in the crypto industry.
Actualy this project has the big chance to grow and get the achievements. The project is very interesting. Platform concept is allow clients to purchase goods with the use of cryptocurrency.
I have no doubt that this project will make investors smile in the future. With the expertise of the team that handle this Ubcoin project, success is looming. If you are planning to participate on the crowdsale please visit their website. Stage 5 of the sale is going on now.
I am grateful that the project seems to gain more attraction, it is because of their performance and the service they provide to all the members. Ubcoin is slowly reaching every stage with minimal lapses and great improvement.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

Yes, as everyone has already noticed, that the team is becoming more and more popular and popular among others. The project definitely deserves that we support it!
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:00:20 AM

Definitely, in the future we can use this token to purchase items which we are going to use Ubcoin by buying  goods. We will see more updates about this project and im very positive that this project will be successful in the coming days.
To add more, if you keep holding your Ubcoin token you get a huge profits as the team will do a buy back of the token from holders with 10% of Ubcoin’s net operating profits annually that will increase the price of Ubcoin at the exchanges. Indeed the price Ubcoin will increase annually.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

Definitely, in the future we can use this token to purchase items which we are going to use Ubcoin by buying  goods. We will see more updates about this project and im very positive that this project will be successful in the coming days.
To add more, if you keep holding your Ubcoin token you get a huge profits as the team will do a buy back of the token from holders with 10% of Ubcoin’s net operating profits annually that will increase the price of Ubcoin at the exchanges. Indeed the price Ubcoin will increase annually.
of course this is a very optimistic forecast, but the market is not always stable as we would like. And in my opinion it is difficult to guess what will happen in a year with any coin.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

of course this is a very optimistic forecast, but the market is not always stable as we would like. And in my opinion it is difficult to guess what will happen in a year with any coin.

The Ubcoin market is the place where you sign an agreement with little fee , so that to protect the buyers from untowards intentiobs of the seller of goods , only Ubcoin token are used in this Ubcoin market , which can be aquired through there ICO presale or to the  Ubcoin administrator of the projects in charge for token sale.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

Thanks for this mate. Many new opportunities that have opened with Ubcoin, which more people will be given and will support the project. This could have a big impact to the community especially the improvement of the project.

I have seen Ubcoin from the start where they have really gain a big improvement over the months passed by. With their great performance, Ubcoin project gains a lot of attraction and they really deserve it.
Yeah, they deserve what they acquired over the passed months and they would continue to do so, thus it is doubtless that they have many supporters.

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: