Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

I likes the whitepaper that was with clear plans. The team looks good and i think they are capable to materialise what they are looking for. The prototype they have is awesome states that they can easily achieve what they are craving for.

This has been demonstrated throughout the UBcoin period with the community, the project team is still doing all they can to do what they have committed.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

I recently visited  the site and I saw that its only 300 ETH before they will reach their soft cap 8k ETH. I am predicting it will be finished after 2 to 3 days.
I don't think so, at bearing and stuck on ETH transaction at current time make hard for investing. Maybe only using BTC for buy UBCoin token is take more easier.
Is it maybe normally at now, i see everything is smoothy. IMO, the market will be back asap. But i don't now the exact time of bull market.
It will happen soon mate just have faith. What we need to focus is on how ubcoin will be able to successfully reach thirr targetted soft cap.
Since the project started for quite sometime there's no specific issues that has been encounter so far. The project goes very much appreciated and invested by many. The sale is about to end and best thing to do is purchased for good earnings in the future.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is best platform for making good amount of profit with making an investment in it. That's why many people continuously supporting to the platform by making investment on it.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

I recently visited  the site and I saw that its only 300 ETH before they will reach their soft cap 8k ETH. I am predicting it will be finished after 2 to 3 days.
I don't think so, at bearing and stuck on ETH transaction at current time make hard for investing. Maybe only using BTC for buy UBCoin token is take more easier.
Is it maybe normally at now, i see everything is smoothy. IMO, the market will be back asap. But i don't now the exact time of bull market.
It will happen soon mate just have faith. What we need to focus is on how ubcoin will be able to successfully reach thirr targetted soft cap.
Since the project started for quite sometime there's no specific issues that has been encounter so far. The project goes very much appreciated and invested by many. The sale is about to end and best thing to do is purchased for good earnings in the future.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is best platform for making good amount of profit with making an investment in it. That's why many people continuously supporting to the platform by making investment on it.
By the way, is the public information on the amount of investment collected? Or will we be able to learn this only after the end of sales?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:55:48 PM

Recently many of the followers and investors are predicting some dates of accomplishments, the number of lacking amount is still un filled but hopefully for next 2-3 days base on predictions the amount will be completed and achievements will be posible. I wish that everything will be fall according to everyone's prognosis.
yes, I also saw many similar projections from project proponents. Definitely, this is a good indicator that the project is popular in the crypt community.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

I recently visited  the site and I saw that its only 300 ETH before they will reach their soft cap 8k ETH. I am predicting it will be finished after 2 to 3 days.
Recently many of the followers and investors are predicting some dates of accomplishments, the number of lacking amount is still un filled but hopefully for next 2-3 days base on predictions the amount will be completed and achievements will be posible. I wish that everything will be fall according to everyone's prognosis.
yes, I also saw many similar projections from project proponents. Definitely, this is a good indicator that the project is popular in the crypt community.

Yes their are many different form of coins that might be use in daily life and it should only good for this generation. Their are different forms of cryptocurrency and this project will be made a good day to all because it is paid the effort.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

The team Ubcoin will be monitoring for this situations , and the team will have to make some adjustments to ensure that the targetted softcap can reach as much as possible ,they will  have to give more what they did, so we will have to be positive about it ,  

The team has systematic planning and monitoring of the project Ubcoin because they are persuasive in dealing this kind of activities. I am grateful that I belong in this activity because it gives color into my life which is possible to grow as me as individual.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project. Amazing team in the fastest blockchain in the world.
Wish you all the lucky and count me in for anything.

Same here I trust and I know from the start on how hard does dealing in different personality that the team has because it is amazing to be one of kind. Persusion of networking is my latest strategy so that I would be able to post pictures with companions as memories band by him.
Aleksandr825

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

Great idea, this is our future. I would have used this program too, this company has excellent partners, they have a great future.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:36:31 PM

What makes them good is that they deliver their information more clear and people really understand how this platform work. A marketplace wherein they make used crypto as subject for payment.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin Team organised its own event — a Ubcoin meetup — in Seoul in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

Felix Khachatryan (Ubcoin CEO), Stan Danysh (Ubcoin COO) and Marine Lerner (Ubcoin CMO) came to Korea as members of the core Ubcoin team.

💥 During the meetup they showed results of product development, explained Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answered questions.

❤️  We were very happy to meet the Korean community interested in Ubcoin and thank Korea for its hospitality and warmness.

🎥 In our blog: pictures from the event and videos from the livestream: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-meetup-in-seoul-was-a-great-success-7f921a930235

Having this great event could make them more competent and also more investors would know the development of the platform. They really making more conference and probably it should somehow has a greater output in terms of their token sale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:02:45 PM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project. Amazing team in the fastest blockchain in the world.

They already been successful in some of their objectives and they continue to work for the development of the platform. So, just stay tuned and definitely we will see more progress of the project.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:26:33 PM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin Team organised its own event — a Ubcoin meetup — in Seoul in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

Felix Khachatryan (Ubcoin CEO), Stan Danysh (Ubcoin COO) and Marine Lerner (Ubcoin CMO) came to Korea as members of the core Ubcoin team.

💥 During the meetup they showed results of product development, explained Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answered questions.

❤️  We were very happy to meet the Korean community interested in Ubcoin and thank Korea for its hospitality and warmness.

🎥 In our blog: pictures from the event and videos from the livestream: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-meetup-in-seoul-was-a-great-success-7f921a930235

Having this great event could make them more competent and also more investors would know the development of the platform. They really making more conference and probably it should somehow has a greater output in terms of their token sale.

Right, with this kind of action they would somehow create attention to the investors and it will also help them to sustain it's competitiveness in the crypto community. This is just a proof that the Ubcoin team has the ability to work in the crypto world in the presence of more competitive project that are coming in.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

They already been successful in some of their objectives and they continue to work for the development of the platform. So, just stay tuned and definitely we will see more progress of the project.

Ubcoin project shows success already in some plans and objectives they make. So as a supporters let us better wait and keep track to the latest update that the team will release or inform us. I am sure it will be more developed in the future as the team working hard on it. I am confident that they will succeed soon to their main goals.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

I recently visited  the site and I saw that its only 300 ETH before they will reach their soft cap 8k ETH. I am predicting it will be finished after 2 to 3 days.

Yes their are many different form of coins that might be use in daily life and it should only good for this generation. Their are different forms of cryptocurrency and this project will be made a good day to all because it is paid the effort.

Yes, alot of coins are coming in the world of cryptos but you should be optimistic in making decisions because many of them are not legit. Being here is not always a good start, you should exert more efforts for you to gain a better life in the crypto world.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

Maybe it is the time of market recovery. Hope UBCoin will get more good signal and new big partnership. This is so important for big growth of UBCoin project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

Ohh really, they have already reached their soft cap long time ago. You may have missed something. I thought that they will hit hardcap before the end of their crowdsale.
This might be not a updated info on the website. Many can assure that they reach already he soft cap, might be time the admin will give some statement about this one.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

Footballers step up their game:
⚽ Brazilian football star Ronaldinho is launching an ambitious new crypto-project: http://bit.ly/2NJUccb
We are looking for crypto enthusiasts and contributors from all over the globe!
Join #Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 6: https://ubcoin.io

Wow is he the one who founded the project or he is just hired to promote the project? But still it is still interesting because sports personality and celebrities are involving themselves now into crypto.
It seems to me that he is not so much interested in this, just behind him is a team that wants to enter the market simply because of the fact that the celebrity will appear. Waiting for everyone to buy his token. But I can tell you at once that this is all garbage, we also have a star that made its token and burned out.

Well, that will surely help the crypto community, I thought this is about UBCoin too, but if they can get someone with this popularity who likes crypto, it will surely boost the project.

A nice and big  advertisement from football stars? I hope this will have big impact to for promoting UBCOIN!

Well, in my own understanding on the article about Ronaldinho, it doesn't talk about UBCoin at all, but, the thing is, he will be launching a "new crypto-project" which is this one -> https://www.soccercoin.eu.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

World Cup is ended, now is the time for invest at crypto instead of gambling. What about our progress at current time, everything is ok?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

Ohh really, they have already reached their soft cap long time ago. You may have missed something. I thought that they will hit hardcap before the end of their crowdsale.
This might be not a updated info on the website. Many can assure that they reach already he soft cap, might be time the admin will give some statement about this one.
If their soft cap is only 8000 ETH, i think they nearly gain it. But i remember the target of UBCoin is 25k ETH, not only 8k.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

Somehow, I really wanted to support this project since there almost 8k of eth were collected in this project in purpose to invest!
This kind of goal was intended to show how many are the supporters and investors of the UBCOIN project and 8k eth it is a kind of a really massive amount of money.
But, they are mostly reaching 8k eth, only 300 amount of eth left to reach their new milestone, I hope they can reach all their milestone up to 10k eth.
We can expect that this project with a lot of supporters already can reach that goal. Also, as days passed by, more people are liking this project too.
I agree with you. We can relay on the project they can assure sure success in the future. The good reputation and the  results of each partnership turned out rightly. They give the investors and supporters the quality and satisfactory  project. No questions that the this project has a bright future in crypto community market.
It has already a great time in the crypto community today, as it gains a lot of big name company that is currently partnering with them.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: