Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

Great news that the team have a preliminary exploratory partnership talks have commenced with a large Chinese blockchain platform. This sounds good in the upcoming weeks of the progress of the project.
It's really good news that the team is looking for Chinese partners, because it is there that the entire sphere of the Crypto-Currency and the Blockchain is developing acutely.
Yes, having partnership with Chinese partners will definitely help the project in its growth. As well the team will achieve their goals within very limited period of time with the help of this partnership.
The project has been partnered with different companies and the Chinese partnership that you talking about mate will help the project more. The project is very nice thats why many are supporting and actively involved with it.

Yes, patterned by its own capability and source, the companies gives all the side of this project UBcoin to the developers and supporters so that it will gives the very positive outlook of the project and it generates it well.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

Footballers step up their game:
⚽ Brazilian football star Ronaldinho is launching an ambitious new crypto-project: http://bit.ly/2NJUccb
We are looking for crypto enthusiasts and contributors from all over the globe!
Join #Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 6: https://ubcoin.io

Wow is he the one who founded the project or he is just hired to promote the project? But still it is still interesting because sports personality and celebrities are involving themselves now into crypto.
It seems to me that he is not so much interested in this, just behind him is a team that wants to enter the market simply because of the fact that the celebrity will appear. Waiting for everyone to buy his token. But I can tell you at once that this is all garbage, we also have a star that made its token and burned out.

This is just an advertisement to the crypto currency ,it might be effective if there is celebrity endorsing the the kind of cryptos but it will be of big cost, so it will suffer the allocation ,budget of that certain project, in connection with Ubcoin project it is still continuing its crowd sale with percent bonus at stage 6, So the customer have the chance to buy or purchase the coin at a good price value
I think if the team has the means to pay for advertising to a world-class star, then it's likely that the project is doing very well with the promotion. Because if the project were not secured, they could not reach such a level of advertising.

As we all know Ronaldinho is a great football player and he is very popular , so if he really endorce or launching crypto currency , I am pretty sure that this coin will become popular also , and it can help the price of bitcoin and altcoin rise again by means of popjlarity .

That would be a startegies but all we can do now is to know if the person who invested in our project is trully investors and pay attention to the project that we gather now. Popularity is an asset to achieve the success of the business but their is a consiquence beyond everythig.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

Great news that the team have a preliminary exploratory partnership talks have commenced with a large Chinese blockchain platform. This sounds good in the upcoming weeks of the progress of the project.
It's really good news that the team is looking for Chinese partners, because it is there that the entire sphere of the Crypto-Currency and the Blockchain is developing acutely.

What's the point of the partners exactly though? Also the Chinese market tends to be really really restricted for non Chinese enterprises as they like to promote in house stuff
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

I myself feeling that Chinese have big potential besides big risky. Because they have ban crypto so much time, then open. They are have strictly at crypto currency.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

What's the point of the partners exactly though? Also the Chinese market tends to be really really restricted for non Chinese enterprises as they like to promote in house stuff
I think for a good development of the project a variety of partner relations will work. And with the Chinese partners the promotion of the project will go much faster.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

I recently visited  the site and I saw that its only 300 ETH before they will reach their soft cap 8k ETH. I am predicting it will be finished after 2 to 3 days.
I don't think so, at bearing and stuck on ETH transaction at current time make hard for investing. Maybe only using BTC for buy UBCoin token is take more easier.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

⚽ Brazilian football star Ronaldinho is launching an ambitious new crypto-project: http://bit.ly/2NJUccb

Wow is he the one who founded the project or he is just hired to promote the project? But still it is still interesting because sports personality and celebrities are involving themselves now into crypto.
It seems to me that he is not so much interested in this, just behind him is a team that wants to enter the market simply because of the fact that the celebrity will appear. Waiting for everyone to buy his token. But I can tell you at once that this is all garbage, we also have a star that made its token and burned out.

This is just an advertisement to the crypto currency ,it might be effective if there is celebrity endorsing the the kind of cryptos but it will be of big cost, so it will suffer the allocation ,budget of that certain project, in connection with Ubcoin project it is still continuing its crowd sale with percent bonus at stage 6, So the customer have the chance to buy or purchase the coin at a good price value
I think if the team has the means to pay for advertising to a world-class star, then it's likely that the project is doing very well with the promotion. Because if the project were not secured, they could not reach such a level of advertising.

True, having a celebrity endorser will atrract more the people and can create idea that the project is doing well in terms of their main goal. The team should maintain their strategy in order people will gain trust and attract more and more which make the community increase. Also the team should be more active in giving important information about the project because many are waiting for that.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

Yes, having partnership with Chinese partners will definitely help the project in its growth. As well the team will achieve their goals within very limited period of time with the help of this partnership.
The project has been partnered with different companies and the Chinese partnership that you talking about mate will help the project more. The project is very nice thats why many are supporting and actively involved with it.
Moreover. It can also help to generate more people to support this project especially in that country where a lot of crypto enthusiast are there. Hopefully, the team will be able to succeed on this sinced it really needed for Ubcoin project to be successful on this kind of invesments.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:28:02 PM

I recently visited  the site and I saw that its only 300 ETH before they will reach their soft cap 8k ETH. I am predicting it will be finished after 2 to 3 days.
I don't think so, at bearing and stuck on ETH transaction at current time make hard for investing. Maybe only using BTC for buy UBCoin token is take more easier.
Is it maybe normally at now, i see everything is smoothy. IMO, the market will be back asap. But i don't now the exact time of bull market.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

Moreover. It can also help to generate more people to support this project especially in that country where a lot of crypto enthusiast are there. Hopefully, the team will be able to succeed on this sinced it really needed for Ubcoin project to be successful on this kind of invesments.

It can only be happen when the team create more possibilities of boosting their market. As what I observe, it's really happening because they get some good partners as what we see in their update.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

If that thing happened, then it would be their another achievement and definitely people will get to be more interested in finding more about the platform. Since, the team have been busy with work and I think what they are doing right now could be possible.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

People are glad to this project including me because of the team serious actions taken towards this project as well as its weekly announcements and updates given to us. This is a good action of the Ubcoin team to maintain a smooth flow of relationships between that people and this project and hopefully this will keep up by the Ubcoin.

We can really see their hard work and dedication to the project. Having already achieved some of their objective and everything will follow accordingly. So, probably there will be more updates to follow since they already been started to grow.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

People are glad to this project including me because of the team serious actions taken towards this project as well as its weekly announcements and updates given to us. This is a good action of the Ubcoin team to maintain a smooth flow of relationships between that people and this project and hopefully this will keep up by the Ubcoin.

We can really see their hard work and dedication to the project. Having already achieved some of their objective and everything will follow accordingly. So, probably there will be more updates to follow since they already been started to grow.
No doubt that it will really grow into a bigger and successful project as we have observe how they manage to have a good progress on the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:56:42 PM

Somehow, I really wanted to support this project since there almost 8k of eth were collected in this project in purpose to invest!
This kind of goal was intended to show how many are the supporters and investors of the UBCOIN project and 8k eth it is a kind of a really massive amount of money.
But, they are mostly reaching 8k eth, only 300 amount of eth left to reach their new milestone, I hope they can reach all their milestone up to 10k eth.
We can expect that this project with a lot of supporters already can reach that goal. Also, as days passed by, more people are liking this project too.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

Well, that will surely help the crypto community, I thought this is about UBCoin too, but if they can get someone with this popularity who likes crypto, it will surely boost the project.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:14:04 AM

As we all know Ronaldinho is a great football player and he is very popular , so if he really endorce or launching crypto currency , I am pretty sure that this coin will become popular also , and it can help the price of bitcoin and altcoin rise again by means of popjlarity .

That would be a startegies but all we can do now is to know if the person who invested in our project is trully investors and pay attention to the project that we gather now. Popularity is an asset to achieve the success of the business but their is a consiquence beyond everythig.

The Ubcoin team went to seoul korea last july 14 to meet up the investors and crypto enthusiast people , so I think they are knowing each other already , and those are the example making the right move for the project so I would like to congratulate the team for that success .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

Well, that will surely help the crypto community, I thought this is about UBCoin too, but if they can get someone with this popularity who likes crypto, it will surely boost the project.

A nice and big  advertisement from football stars? I hope this will have big impact to for promoting UBCOIN!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:52:22 AM

Somehow, I really wanted to support this project since there almost 8k of eth were collected in this project in purpose to invest!
This kind of goal was intended to show how many are the supporters and investors of the UBCOIN project and 8k eth it is a kind of a really massive amount of money.
But, they are mostly reaching 8k eth, only 300 amount of eth left to reach their new milestone, I hope they can reach all their milestone up to 10k eth.
We can expect that this project with a lot of supporters already can reach that goal. Also, as days passed by, more people are liking this project too.
Indeed, as of the sales increasing the interested investors are also increasing, so its really expected that the project can achieve more than of the set goals.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

Indeed, as of the sales increasing the interested investors are also increasing, so its really expected that the project can achieve more than of the set goals.
That would be really great if the set goals will overcome but this project, because it only proves that the team are keep on its pursuing the developments and innovations inside the Ubcoin project. I will keep looking forward to this project as it gains more investors, users and supporters that is the key to Ubcoin continuous success.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:50:29 AM

I hope too that the team Ubcoin will reach its soft cap. This project needs to remain standing strong here in the crypto currency community and continuously achieve its goals and then bring the best out of this crypto world that will benefits each and every one of us.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: