Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:22:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacking The KNC Firmware: Overclocking  (Read 144308 times)
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:40:08 PM

Looking at the source code for the 'Advanced' tab I find in line 44-46 the following:

var dieFreqTemplate = $('<select/>');
         $.each(config.valid_die_frequencies, function(i, frequency) {
            dieFreqTemplate.append('<option value="' + frequency + '">' +   frequency + ' MHz</option>');

it looks like this is a lookup of valid die frequencies from a file named 'config.valid_die_frequencies'.

Maybe we just have to find this file and amend it? Smiley

In short the CGI backend calls "waas -i valid-config" to determine which settings the ASIC allows. "config.valid_die_frequencies" is the JSON element reqturned from waas that is used to populate the drop down. waas itself also applies all settings and it will not accept anything outside of the range supported, be it 775 on the October and 1000 on the November. I hacked up the firmware to allow settings outside of the range, I am working through one issue now and will post it when it's done..

Are you going to reverse-engineer the waas executable or are you modifying the cgminer init script to overwrite settings applied by the waas executable?

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:01:40 PM

I am in the same position, I've tried rolling back the firmware but it just trashed the miner and i had to put 1.0 firmware back on Sad

Contemplating using the recovery file now Sad

I think I've got mine back to it's previous 625GH

Had to roll back to 0.99.1-tune to achieve any success

Changed the cgminer.sh file back to 211, started cgminer, redid the SPI settings and all the voltages (fortunately I'd taken a screenshot after I initially set them up), restarted cgminer and appears to be OK

I am getting some AJAX errors from the GUI, but just ignoring those as it's running.

kendog77

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:59:40 PM

I rolled back my October Jupiter firmware from 1.0 to rev .99 (not the tuning version) without any issues.

I suspect rolling back from 1.0 to a tuning revision is causing problems.
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:58:45 PM

Hi,

does anyone know, if  it is ok to flash the 99.2E FW and flash back to 99.2 oct unit FW with a 4vmrs asic board

the problem is, that i have 3x8vmrs and 1x4vrms boads after a RMA. And now i woul like to activate all 8 vrms on the 3 8vrms boards and do not know what will happen with  the last 4vrm board.

yes but then you can't use 1.0 with 8vrms settings...

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
bondus

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:30:57 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 10:05:21 PM by bondus

Hi,

does anyone know, if  it is ok to flash the 99.2E FW and flash back to 99.2 oct unit FW with a 4vmrs asic board

the problem is, that i have 3x8vmrs and 1x4vrms boads after a RMA. And now i woul like to activate all 8 vrms on the 3 8vrms boards and do not know what will happen with  the last 4vrm board.

Yes you can Smiley

Edit feb 25: Change initial adjustment to -0.0806. Higher voltage cause massive buzzing from the VRMs

I will start with a warning. It is unknown if this is safe. KnC may have turned off the VRMs due to that there is a problem with the design.
You board might burn!
On the other hand they ran with all VRMs turned on for a few weeks when they were new without any major issues.
I have run a few machines with 8VRMs for almost 2 weeks without problems. Some machines will start buzzing pretty loud, I have no idea why.

Suggested procedure to enable all 8 VRMs:

1. Change all voltage adjustment to -0.0806.
When all VRMs are turned on the adjustment will be from a base of ~0.9V,
-0.0806 will give a voltage of ~0.82V which works fine for most chips at 1Ghz.
With -0.0806V and 1Ghz the machine will pull over 800W from the PSU (~190W reported per board).

2. Stop cgminer/bfgminer
Run on a shell:
/etc/init.d/cgminer.sh stop

3. Run the enable.sh script. (see below)
The script will take the voltage adjustments of the "official" 4 VRMs on each board and make sure that both VRMs for each die will have the same adjustment. It also turns on all VRMs.

4. reboot. Do not power cycle.
The VRMs have a tendency to get upset when they are turned on the first time and set error flags and in some cases not start properly. A reboot cleans things up.

5. Verify on the advanced settings page that the current on each pair of VRMs is in the same ballpark. The pairs are 0+1, 2+3, 4+5 and 6+7.

6. Overclock as usual

Each time you apply a voltage adjustment in the advanced page you have to run enable.sh again to make sure the pairs have the same adjustment.
This is VERY important!.

The script is safe to run on a machine with mixed 4 and 8 VRM boards. You may get some error message when the script tries to tank to the missing VRMs.

If you powercycle the machine I am pretty sure all changes are gone. I haven't powercyled my machines since October when there was a storm and we lost power for a few minutes.

The script (enable.sh):

#!/bin/sh

# Fetches the TRIM settings of the official 4 VRMs and sets the
# same value into each paired VRM.
for b in 3 4 5 6 7 8 ; do
    v0=`i2cget -y $b 0x10 0x22 w 2>/dev/null`
    if [ "$v0" != "" ] ; then
        i2cset -y $b 0x11 0x22 $v0 w 2>/dev/null
    fi

v1=`i2cget -y $b 0x12 0x22 w 2>/dev/null`
    if [ "$v1" != "" ] ; then
        i2cset -y $b 0x13 0x22 $v1 w 2>/dev/null
    fi

v2=`i2cget -y $b 0x14 0x22 w 2>/dev/null`
    if [ "$v2" != "" ] ; then
        i2cset -y $b 0x15 0x22 $v2 w 2>/dev/null
    fi

v3=`i2cget -y $b 0x17 0x22 w 2>/dev/null`
    if [ "$v3" != "" ] ; then
        i2cset -y $b 0x16 0x22 $v3 w 2>/dev/null
    fi
done

# Turn On all VRMs using "on" in OPERATION
        for d in 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ; do
                i2cset -y $b 0x1$d 1 0x80 >/dev/null 2>&1
        done
done

What the script does is that it reads the voltage adjustment register (VOUT_TRIM, address 0x22) from the official VRMs (0x10, 0x12, 0x14 and 0x17) and writes the same value to the other VRM in each pair. And then it sets the "On" bit (0x80) in the OPERATION register, address 1.
mekadeka

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:07:49 AM

You think leave it as it is

Hashing at 640 gh
Code 211

And firmware 1.00

How did you overclock 1.0? The cgminer.sh file is different.
tolip_wen

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:52:42 AM

I will start with a warning. It is unknown if this is safe. KnC may have turned off the VRMs due to that there is a problem with the design.
You board might burn!
On the other hand they ran with all VRMs turned on for a few weeks when they were new without any major issues.
I have run a few machines with 8VRMs for almost 2 weeks without problems. Some machines will start buzzing pretty loud, I have no idea why.

bondus thx !

Is the buzzing 1 VRM, ALL VRM's, or just a few?

DISCLAIMER:
I have Oct 4 VRM hardware.
I have extra VRM's(and associated parts) that I thought to install, that is why I have studied it.
At this point not cost effective, at over .25 BTC ( >USD$125 ) per ASIC in VRM's alone.

I have 'ideas' why 8 VRM's MIGHT misbehave.
(notice the lack of absolutes in the above sentence!)

Each 'idea' depends on flimsy evidence.

Looking at a 4 VRM Oct unit one might notice that the VRM's are numbered 0,2,4,7.
At minimum this is just an aesthetic anomaly. (the 7 is odd)
What if it is the result of KnCMiner having difficulty with the address resistors for the VRM's?
(mis-calculated, placement switcheroo, whatever)
One could measure the address parts on the bottom of the PCB to SIG_GND.
or
What if there are routing errors with the VRM clocks?
If the clocks are not in correct pairs with each part of the pair on the correct clock this could lead to the buzzing OR WORSE!

The VRM clocks on an Oct module originate in the following part
http://cds.linear.com/docs/en/datasheet/6902f.pdf

An installed part
https://i.imgur.com/nu2ImZ5.png

Leftmost resistor is RMOD
Next to it is RSET
Along the top are inline components between the VRM clock output and the VRM.
If I measured them I forgot, but I assume 0 ohm parts inline.

KnCMiner implimented the reference design almost exactly including the external part placement! (thx KnC).
The main difference is 400KHz instead of 500KHz (this is what the GE VRM needs).

It might be a simple fanout issue, 4 clocks driving 8 VRM's and not enough oomph.
Would require extensive HW mods (barnacles) to fix.
About all you could do is check the inline part (between the clock source and the pairs of VRM's) assumed(by me) to be a 0 ohm 'resistor' and verify. Might try a 'pencil mod' on the parts if it is found to not be 0 ohm???

KnCMiner chose 4 clocks 90 degrees out of phase. (I need to recheck/reverify this)
If the clocks are not in proper pairs it might not even work, if it did, buzzing could be expected.
I will test for this next downtime by looking for continuity between the clock lines on the empty locations on a 4 VRM module. A short between any of those might indicate a routing error???
OR
The the clocks are in correct pairs but the address's of the VRM's are off and the commanded voltages may not be in proper pairs.
Do the voltages reported on an 8 VRM Oct module behave as expected in pairs???
Might require actually measuring VRM output voltages to determine. (two moving targets)
*THIS might BE FIXED WITH SOFTWARE*

I doubt spread spectrum clocks is an issue if the clocks go in correct pairs but it can be TEMPORARILY DISABLED on a running module to test.
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDDIES!
You can short between pin #8 and pin #9 on the VRM clock chip with an Oscope probe (or sewing needle).
This will short MOD to ground (pin #8) and disable spread spectrum temporarily to listen for improvement.
**This will ALSO temporarily short chip power THRU the RMOD resistor to ground**
(a trivial current for a temporary test)
I have done this while watching a Kill-a-WATT and spread spectrum gains about 1 WATT in efficiency per ASIC.
It might also slightly effect HW errors due to different noise patterns.

If there are clock pair routing issues, changing from 4 phase clock to 2 phase clock domain might solve it.
One might expect other issues to surface, it's a major change.
This would definately be beyond the scope of the typical user though.

One other simple test would be to change the VRM clock speed.
Lick your finger and place it on the RSET resistor of a running buzzing module.
This will slightly raise the VRM clock speed.
Better or worse?

I'm still curious what it is.

Just my 2 Satoshi's

YMMV
Smiley

'twisted research and opinion' donations happily accepted @
13362fxFAdrhagmCvSmFy4WoHrNRPG2V57
My sub 1337 vanity address Wink
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:37:34 PM

Hi,

Yes you can Smiley

You board might burn!

1. Change all voltage adjustment to at least -0.517.
-0.517 will give a voltage of ~0.85V which works fine for 1Ghz.
It may work fine with lower values, such as -1.0V at lower clocks. I have not experimented much.
With -0.5V and 1Ghz the machine will pull over 900W from the PSU (~220W reported per board).

2. Stop cgminer/bfgminer
Run on a shell:

The script will take the voltage adjustments of the "official" 4 VRMs on each board and make sure that both VRMs for each die will have the same adjustment. It also turns on all VRMs.

The VRMs have a tendency to get upset when they are turned on the first time and set error flags and in some cases not start properly. A reboot cleans things up.

5. Verify on the advanced settings page that the current on each pair of VRMs is in the same ballpark. The pairs are 0+1, 2+3, 4+5 and 6+7.

6. Overclock as usual

Each time you apply a voltage adjustment in the advanced page you have to run enable.sh again to make sure the pairs have the same adjustment.
This is VERY important!.

The script is safe to run on a machine with mixed 4 and 8 VRM boards. You may get some error message when the script tries to tank to the missing VRMs.

If you powercycle the machine I am pretty sure all changes are gone. I haven't powercyled my machines since October when there was a storm and we lost power for a few minutes.

The script (enable.sh):

#!/bin/sh

fi

fi

fi

fi
done

done
done

What the script does is that it reads the voltage adjustment register (VOUT_TRIM, address 0x22) from the official VRMs (0x10, 0x12, 0x14 and 0x17) and writes the same value to the other VRM in each pair. And then it sets the "On" bit (0x80) in the OPERATION register, address 1.

Excellent!

Thanks for sharing this and for been the brave soul who studied GE VRMs manual and then applied the findings on his own miners. really appreciated.

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
idee2013

Activity: 407

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:41:50 PM

Hi,

Yes you can Smiley

You board might burn!

1. Change all voltage adjustment to at least -0.517.
-0.517 will give a voltage of ~0.85V which works fine for 1Ghz.
It may work fine with lower values, such as -1.0V at lower clocks. I have not experimented much.
With -0.5V and 1Ghz the machine will pull over 900W from the PSU (~220W reported per board).

2. Stop cgminer/bfgminer
Run on a shell:

6. Overclock as usual

This is VERY important!.

The script (enable.sh):

#!/bin/sh

fi

fi

fi

fi
done

done
done

Excellent!

Thanks for sharing this and for been the brave soul who studied GE VRMs manual and then applied the findings on his own miners. really appreciated.

+1 ...thank you very much
tiozes
Legendary

Activity: 861

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:50:29 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 06:21:51 PM by tiozes

Hashing at 640 gh
Code 211

And firmware 1.00

+1

I have a jupiter October 4vrm to 647Gh using 221 firm 0.99.1 tune, I've updated to 1.0 and now firm not give OC, the lines are different from 0.99.1 tune.

help please

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████
▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
████████▀█████████████▀▀▀   
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:07:55 PM

Hashing at 640 gh
Code 211

And firmware 1.00

+1

I have a jupiter October 4vrm to 247Gh using 221 firm 0.99.1 tune, I've updated to 1.0 and now firm not give OC, the lines are different from 0.99.1 tune.

help please

Surely you kept a backup of your overclock.sh or zzz.sh or cgminer.sh before you upgraded right? It should be in your /config directory like the original overclocking instructions indicated. You didn't modify the original cgminer.sh directly did you?

I guess even if you did modify it you kept a copy just in case you overclocked too far and needed to go back or made a mistake and corrupted the original.

Last resort is to flash back to 0.99 (non tune version) then start again from the beginning.

Also FYI if you had kept the modified cgminer.sh from before the flash you can run it and it will overclock like before even with v1.0 of the firmware.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
tiozes
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:03:28 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 10:43:20 PM by tiozes

I copy cgminer.sh run but did not work, but the firm was 0.99.1tune.

0.99 will use the copied file and will update the firm 1.0

how do I put the bfgminer and not cgminer?

regards

Edit to say, after to put again the firm 0.99.1 tune, i have a little problem with voltages.. it was crazy.. now is working well after reset to factory defaults in advanced but a line 12v of my 1100w PSU now is dead, i got a screenshot, any idea of this?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
bondus

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:31:49 PM

You board might burn!

bondus thx !

DISCLAIMER:
I have extra VRM's(and associated parts) that I thought to install, that is why I have studied it.
At this point not cost effective, at over .25 BTC ( >USD$125 ) per ASIC in VRM's alone.

** Massive text with ideas to explain buzzing and safety ***

Too bad I do not have access to a proper electronics lab Sad
Most of your ideas could be easily tested with a scope and some other basic tools.

But I have made some other observations that might be interesting:

Iout and Vout from the two VRMs in the pairs are not even.

Typical values (as reported by the VRMs):
table]
VRM NrVA

0,3 and 6 have slightly higher voltage that the other VRM in each pair. The pair 4,5 is pretty even.
Current is a bit higher on the VRMs with lower voltage. It looks the same on many different boards.
You would expect voltage and current to be the same on both VRMs in a pair. Odd.

The buzzing gets louder the more power you use. You can clearly hear when a block is found Smiley
I haven't had time yet to open a box and check what VRMs are buzzing.

Since you have ordered the parts you must know the value of then RTUNE and RTrim resistors for the VRMs?

crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:46:41 PM

You board might burn!

bondus thx !

DISCLAIMER:

Most of your ideas could be easily tested with a scope and some other basic tools.

table]
VRM NrVA

0,3 and 6 have slightly higher voltage that the other VRM in each pair. The pair 4,5 is pretty even.
Current is a bit higher on the VRMs with lower voltage. It looks the same on many different boards.
You would expect voltage and current to be the same on both VRMs in a pair. Odd.

The buzzing gets louder the more power you use. You can clearly hear when a block is found Smiley

Since you have ordered the parts you must know the value of then RTUNE and RTrim resistors for the VRMs?

hmm maybe you should copy my 8vrm board then Cheesy i have to stick my ear next to it to hear a faint buzzing....

tiozes: ppl been having problems going from 1.0 to 99.1 tune or i think any tune...should go back to 99fw then 99.1 tune Smiley

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:14:40 AM

Mining Status

Miner Status   Running BFGMiner (pid=29686)
Last Checked   Wed Feb 26 00:14:17 UTC 2014
Avg. Hash Rate   782 Gh/s
WU   10808
Difficulty Accepted   91349361
HW Status

ASIC slot #1   -
ASIC slot #2   45.5 ℃
ASIC slot #3   -
ASIC slot #4   42.0 ℃
ASIC slot #5   40.0 ℃
ASIC slot #6   47.0 ℃

SPI voltage - 1.7

SPI Frequency 170666

Power Consumption

798.750  W

ASIC 2

die 1
die 2
die 3
die 4

Temp : 45.5 °C

Power : 204.802 W

DC/DC   Voltage (V)   Current (A)   Power (W)
0   0.8252   29.8750   24.653
1   0.8232   34.8125   28.658
2   0.8164   32.6875   26.686
3   0.8281   29.3125   24.274
4   0.8174   30.3750   24.829
5   0.8213   30.8125   25.306
6   0.8125   28.8125   23.410
7   0.8086   33.3750   26.987
ASIC 4

die 1
die 2
die 3
die 4

Temp : 42.0 °C

Power : 187.352 W

0   0.8262   29.6250   24.476
1   0.8115   33.8750   27.490
2   0.8145   23.5000   19.141
3   0.8320   19.6875   16.380
4   0.8105   29.6875   24.062
5   0.8340   32.0625   26.740
6   0.8242   27.6875   22.820
7   0.7998   32.8125   26.243
ASIC 5

die 1
die 2
die 3
die 4

Temp : 39.5 °C

Power : 203.942 W

0   0.8301   28.9375   24.021
1   0.7988   35.0000   27.958
2   0.7900   30.9375   24.441
3   0.8096   28.3750   22.972
4   0.8135   30.2500   24.608
5   0.8223   31.0625   25.543
6   0.8447   30.1875   25.499
7   0.8184   35.3125   28.900
ASIC 6

die 1
die 2
die 3
die 4

Temp : 46.5 °C

Power : 202.654 W

0   0.8174   27.0625   22.121
1   0.8008   33.3750   26.727
2   0.8115   31.9375   25.917
3   0.8311   29.7500   24.725
4   0.8350   32.8125   27.398
5   0.8271   32.5000   26.881
6   0.8174   26.2500   21.457
7   0.7979   34.3750   27.428
tiozes
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:15:42 AM

You board might burn!

bondus thx !

DISCLAIMER:

table]
VRM NrVA

hmm maybe you should copy my 8vrm board then Cheesy i have to stick my ear next to it to hear a faint buzzing....

tiozes: ppl been having problems going from 1.0 to 99.1 tune or i think any tune...should go back to 99fw then 99.1 tune Smiley

yes, with 0.99.1 has returned everything to normal, go fuck have you done for 4Vrms jupiter of October.

I was hoping to pass my jupiter 221 as 231 dies.

That could put a V max each die?

temperatures are at 56 ° C maximum and have sinks in the vrms.

654Gh avg a 221

regards

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:16:41 AM

780 gh

What is November or October Jupiter?
tolip_wen

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:09:19 AM

Although I ordered all the parts, for the one off parts I cheated.
I have resistor assortment kits, have not figured out the values yet.
I will measure them next downtime.

YMMV
Smiley

'twisted research and opinion' donations happily accepted @
13362fxFAdrhagmCvSmFy4WoHrNRPG2V57
My sub 1337 vanity address Wink
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:10:29 AM

780 gh

It is a Octember Unit, or maybe it was a Novober  Roll Eyes
tiozes
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:57:00 AM

780 gh

It is a Octember Unit, or maybe it was a Novober  Roll Eyes

you can put your configuration?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: