Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
franjohn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

JULY 2018, we will see what aero deep want us to have,.
that time of the year they will launch the beta of their project.
2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.

That's right! The platform of the deep aero and also the Product of the deep aero project will serves as a stepping stone to have more innovative gadgets and machine in the future
im sure that there will be a lot of people that wants to be part of this project
Well, as what we see in our world, there are many technologies invented to lessen the work of people, to make it easy, to make us be more updated and when times comes, so many people around the world will be interested to use such technologies to make their work easy, and to make it possible to use ofcourse they need a capital to implement it around the world. Deep Aero is a very big help to make drones be implemented all over the world, and to make it possible we need to support it to have more investors invest on it.

If this will be the case may I ask if Deep Aero project will be another job killer? If these technology will lessen the work of the people; why as an investor would support this. Though I really like the concept of this project there are some things that I am not comfortable.

Will see a hoverboard in the future? this drone usage will innovate our daily life and can be used in a vast area of expertise and applications.
Innovation is so fast that some people can't cope up with the change of technology. If this keeps up almost all things will be automatic and be based on A.I system and there will be a mass reduction in manpower.

Even though drones are convenient, the lifetime is shorter than the traditional cameras that are used to capture images or any media file before uploading on social media, blogs, or documents. The life span has an average of at least four hours applied by most drones because the batteries designs are smaller that does not to last for more than four hours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

Deep Aero project will greatly improve the usage of drones worldwide.
Not only in the delivery services but also in many way too.
I like the way they can use it in agricultural means. Even in the times of drought, they can use the drones
for making artificial rains or even use it for pesticide application on wide fields.

that's right! kramchers mostly or the majority of the traffic monitoring nowadays is through the help of the cctv, and for me the drones are more effective than the cctv
because the drones can roam all aver the place.

When flying drones to an area that has a large concentration of wild animals, the device is often considered creatures. Larger flying animals such as eagles are usually the main culprit when as they usually attack or capture drones while navigating the atmosphere
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

I see some videos and article on the internet that some Big countries like the United Kingdom and the United States are using drones for their military exercises and surveillance some area.

There are so many country that are using drones for their surveillance especially when it comes to combat.
this will make their soldiers secured because of the defense missile of the opponent.
this is very basic now a days for them.

I've also seen some videos of A.I Drone usage on military combat where anyone can be targetted by this mini-drones that have artillery equipped. It's a little bit scary what drone being used on military and police missions.

See this Clip on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3n38GAVXGA

Credit to Tech World

That drones shown in the video are not real yet but it is possible. I think that is a campaign to stop using drones for military purposes. For me. now that the video was already uploaded and many people already have seen that, I guess we have to be very ready to counter that attempt if it will be used by a terrorist or what. We need also to be ready, we need a team that will develop an anti-autonomous weapon.

Aerial drones are sometimes equipped with heat and night sensors to detect any signs of life, which can easily target the person who is currently the individual of interest by an institution or group. The drones will record the regular routine and to observe any suspicious actions without the authorization of the person who is the target of interest
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

In history, there are multiple drones that mistakenly fire arsenals to civilians, causing a significant number of fatalities, injuries, and damage to properties affecting a certain area. Freak accidents affect other comrades, especially when military personnel experience a technical malfunction to bombard militants with rockets. This means that the drones are still in the process of development to ensure that it can prevent future accidents or hazards that affect human lives whenever the device is suspended across the atmospheric horizons above the ground during a battle.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

Well, it is true that heavy traffic really is a big problem for some countries out there and that drones can be a good device to monitor the traffic. But the thing is that it cannot stop huge traffic since there is obviously nothing this device can do to loosen up the traffic.
-not raining on your parade, just sharing my opinion. good day man Smiley

I most certainly do agree with you bro, I too think that it would make no sense in using drones over cctv cameras which can cost cheaper than having these drones together with the people that maintain and control them every hour of the day.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

Drone Deliveries and Passenger Drone Moves A Step Towards Reality
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drone-deliveries-and-passenger-drone-moves-a-step-towards-reality-5f7fad4718f2

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*r6am5PCVPqdlde7HhDSxNA.jpeg

Although robotic flying taxi and drone deliveries would take years to become a reality, the US Department of Transportation has moved a step ahead to make this a reality soon.

The numbers of companies are designing their systems and technologies and will very soon operate their devices. Amazon.com and Alphabet’s Google unit are both developing drones to deliver products. As per the US law, the agency must certify that any business carrying people or cargo for hire is economically ‘fit, willing and able’ to perform.

“The FAA still must approve of a drone air carrier’s safety in a separate process,” stated the DOT. On the other hand, a number of aviation giants and technology start-ups are working on aircraft designs that could be used as robotic taxis.

Wow, great find. I never knew that these things are already happening myself. For sure this can be a great news for the supporters of deep aero specially for the devs because this just means that a lot of people are already opening up to the idea of using this great technology to improvise and to make life more easier.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

This people-moving drone has completed more than 1,000 test flights

Most drones are small, and carry nothing except cameras. But Ehang Corp, a major Chinese drone maker, has been busy testing its Ehang 184 flying taxis, a drone designed to transport people. It's now completed more 1,000 test flights with and without passengers, as CNN reports.

Ehang burst onto the international scene at CES in Las Vegas in 2016, promising a dream of personal robotic transportation by drone. Now it looks like it's made good on its promise, with more tests to follow in Dubai and Las Vegas. Importantly, the 1,000-plus flights have involved a broad range of conditions, including traveling in inclement conditions.

With eight electrically-powered rotors, the Ehang 184 can fly for 10 miles at speeds of up to 80 mph or more—a handy way to hypothetically beat the traffic to airports in places like New York, Las Vegas, and Shanghai. One hang-up: it's meant for just one passenger, though it's been stress-tested with a payload of 500 pounds. Another hang-up: it can only carry people and cargo for 23 minutes.

The key to the Ehang 184's operations is its automated flight system; its flight computer pulls data from onboard sensors and uses satellite navigation to chart the safest path. If damaged, it's designed to make a controlled descent to safe ground.

The Ehang 184 is one of several serious passenger drone companies looking to take to the skies—Airbus is another contender. While automated passenger drones would make urban commuting easier (at least initially for anyone who can afford to ride—travel like this tends to be pricey), the flight performance and AI behind them could revolutionize retail logistics. Chinese retailer JD, for instance, is experimenting with payload delivery drones that can lift up to one ton. And drones like this also have military potential for uses in situations like carrying supplies, evacuating personnel, and transporting special forces.

Ehang's CEO, Hu Huazhi, says these passenger drones will first focus on carrying wealthy customers to establish a customer base (making it much like Elon Musk's strategy for Tesla). Then, ideally, economies of scale would democratize passenger drones, so everyone else can take to the sky. That, at least, is the futuristic vision.

Peter Warren Singer is a strategist and senior fellow at the New America Foundation. He has been named by Defense News as one of the 100 most influential people in defense issues. He was also dubbed an official "Mad Scientist" for the U.S. Army's Training and Doctrine Command. Jeffrey Lin is a national security professional in the greater D.C. area.

Reference: https://www.popsci.com/ehang-passenger-carrying-drone

Do they need to have landing platform?
like helicopters, they must have helipad.
they need to get permits to fly.

well, i think depends on the drones that will used because drones are different in sizes and uses, if drones are for traffic surveillance i think it can landing in a place where the drones are free to land.

Well, just like ambulances nowadays, I think that the people will have to make or give way to the drones that are for rescuing. Which is why there is no need to worry for the landing when there is an emergency. But for traffic purposes, I think that it will need to fly a lot and not just land and stay still. If that were the case, I would rather choose putting cctv cameras.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

Drones are very popular because mass media networks patronize its functionality and efficiency when capturing videos and images. You will notice that drones are common in touristy areas due to travel blogger promotions. Video bloggers use drones to further increase the popularity of their videos; hence, promoting the device to other new vloggers. Travel companies use drones to maximize the tourism potential of an area that is popular to all tourists.

I want to be a VLOGGER! And I am fond of using videos on describing a certain location especially the tourist spots here in our country. I remember the days that selfie is not yet invented, I am doing that already! Even video selfie. That is the reason why I am also fond of having a drone because I want to capture things and make a documentary of beautiful places that I used to travel. I am excited about DEEP AERO Drone Marketplace where there is so much variety of drones to choose from.
Well, good opportunity for you if all that Deep Aero promises materialize. You cannot just take photos of your favorite and memorable places but you can also spy on your enemy and stalk on your crush’s daily activities (lol). Just kidding. Nothing is impossible nowadays with a more and more growing technology.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:27:27 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 08:25:14 PM by Loveydovey04

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.

Yup, that is true. With this technology, anything is possible, the only limitations would be our own imaginations. I just hope that the deepaero project will also be accepting modification orders from the consumers or a choice of what they want to put into the drones that they wanna order or something. That would be pretty awesome since we can make our own designs and just send it to deepaero to manufacture it.

Uhuh! PERSONALIZED Drones! What a great idea! Now that almost everything was modified to simply reflect your personality. I think this will be AWESOME! According to the WP, parts will also available to the DEEP AERO Drone Marketplace so I think the user has the chance to modify their drones according to what they need. But I hope that these modifications will be properly documented and approved before the user use it to ensure safety and avoid untoward incidents.
Im thinking if it could be possible. Since each device will be registered having its own specifications and uses so if you are going to modify it personally then it will be violating the rule and will be irrelevant to the original registered specifications if my imagination is right.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

I have seen it in Medium guys take a look at these 30 drones start ups in India.

Have a look at the drone start-ups in India.
- Martian Way Corporation
- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aurora Integrated Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Drone Aerospace Systems
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- Pigeon Innovative Solutions
- Sree Sai Aerotech Innovations
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies
- Quidich Innovation Labs

Source: https://bit.ly/2LjjCMp
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Drone Deliveries and Passenger Drone Moves A Step Towards Reality
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drone-deliveries-and-passenger-drone-moves-a-step-towards-reality-5f7fad4718f2

Although robotic flying taxi and drone deliveries would take years to become a reality, the US Department of Transportation has moved a step ahead to make this a reality soon.

The numbers of companies are designing their systems and technologies and will very soon operate their devices. Amazon.com and Alphabet’s Google unit are both developing drones to deliver products. As per the US law, the agency must certify that any business carrying people or cargo for hire is economically ‘fit, willing and able’ to perform.

“The FAA still must approve of a drone air carrier’s safety in a separate process,” stated the DOT. On the other hand, a number of aviation giants and technology start-ups are working on aircraft designs that could be used as robotic taxis.

Wow, great find. I never knew that these things are already happening myself. For sure this can be a great news for the supporters of deep aero specially for the devs because this just means that a lot of people are already opening up to the idea of using this great technology to improvise and to make life more easier.
The technology itself could be the game changer, Keeping an eye on the street or helping the community to explore the city. Deep Aero developers are doing their best to help everyone to build a new devices that will release in lay months term.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.

Yup, that is true. With this technology, anything is possible, the only limitations would be our own imaginations. I just hope that the deepaero project will also be accepting modification orders from the consumers or a choice of what they want to put into the drones that they wanna order or something. That would be pretty awesome since we can make our own designs and just send it to deepaero to manufacture it.

Uhuh! PERSONALIZED Drones! What a great idea! Now that almost everything was modified to simply reflect your personality. I think this will be AWESOME! According to the WP, parts will also available to the DEEP AERO Drone Marketplace so I think the user has the chance to modify their drones according to what they need. But I hope that these modifications will be properly documented and approved before the user use it to ensure safety and avoid untoward incidents.
Im thinking if it could be possible. Since each device will be registered having its own specifications and uses somif you are going to mdify it personally then it will be violating the rule and will be irrelevant to the original registered specifications if my imagination is right.
I hope they can add marketplace in the future, Just like buying a new devices or buying 2nd hand class.  The better idea here is we could sell alot of drones and register it on the top of blockchain. So are they going to have a test fly first?
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

I have seen it in Medium guys take a look at these 30 drones start ups in India.

Have a look at the drone start-ups in India.
- Martian Way Corporation
- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aurora Integrated Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Drone Aerospace Systems
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- Pigeon Innovative Solutions
- Sree Sai Aerotech Innovations
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies
- Quidich Innovation Labs

Source: https://bit.ly/2LjjCMp

Hey thanks for sharing mate! We have alot to choose and anything that are made from India is absolutely legit! So are this companies will partner Deep Aero in the future? Some of them are using AI i wish they could partner Deep Aero company.

ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

In the white paper Drones uses like real state camera drones able to take a high quality photographs and videos of your real state list, in just a few minutes you can upload them to a social media send them to buyers and get them the property sold faster that you could ever dream, your dreams become reality. Wink
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:42:10 AM

In the white paper Drones uses like real state camera drones able to take a high quality photographs and videos of your real state list, in just a few minutes you can upload them to a social media send them to buyers and get them the property sold faster that you could ever dream, your dreams become reality. Wink

In your real state business you know when you market impress people much more likely to sell a property drones can capture what most people would never see they give them much more to go on when they are making decision to buy their home. The more people show your new technology the more you impress your skills and helping people to determine of which the property best for them.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:44:28 AM

I see some videos and article on the internet that some Big countries like the United Kingdom and the United States are using drones for their military exercises and surveillance some area.

There are so many country that are using drones for their surveillance especially when it comes to combat.
this will make their soldiers secured because of the defense missile of the opponent.
this is very basic now a days for them.

I've also seen some videos of A.I Drone usage on military combat where anyone can be targetted by this mini-drones that have artillery equipped. It's a little bit scary what drone being used on military and police missions.

See this Clip on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3n38GAVXGA

Credit to Tech World

This is what really drones for.
to save human lives.
 to make things work easier than before.
all they need is the coverage and they can easily have the surveillance than with it.
this is what I really like drones. Saving human lives!
Not actually saving of human lives because it is not a super hero. Drones are for crime prevention and physical evidence. We have no place for crimes and policemen cannot see all the victims everyday, they need a gadget that can view everything inside a crime. Tool that can lead for the victims to get justice, and that is how drones will become helpful to us!
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

More News from official Telegram: https://t.me/deepaerodrones

30 Drone Startups In India.

See More @ https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/30-drone-startups-in-india-266a48d39e28

Join our Telegramm ICO channel:https://t.me/deepaeroico

Wow is great, already 30 companies start using drones in India so it's getting pretty good huh, everyday in the news there always something about the progress and undeniably there rapidly growing... I bet with this project the India will be recognized as a drones number 1 maker and maybe they'll be the grounds of many country when regards to drone...

crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

In your real state business you know when you market impress people much more likely to sell a property drones can capture what most people would never see they give them much more to go on when they are making decision to buy their home. The more people show your new technology the more you impress your skills and helping people to determine of which the property best for them.

To impress the investors you need a beautiful capture using drone and beautiful angle to sell land and existing properties, especially when investors located in other state or country.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

I am very impressed with DEEP AERO. The project has many services that will be the choice for the community. Using unmanned aerial vehicles is a good solution for mankind especially to perform some dangerous missions, trials ... When unmanned aerial vehicles fly over the territory of warned states or prohibit e-money, how will you solve it?
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:30:45 AM

JULY 2018, we will see what aero deep want us to have,.
that time of the year they will launch the beta of their project.
2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.

That's right! The platform of the deep aero and also the Product of the deep aero project will serves as a stepping stone to have more innovative gadgets and machine in the future
im sure that there will be a lot of people that wants to be part of this project
Well, as what we see in our world, there are many technologies invented to lessen the work of people, to make it easy, to make us be more updated and when times comes, so many people around the world will be interested to use such technologies to make their work easy, and to make it possible to use ofcourse they need a capital to implement it around the world. Deep Aero is a very big help to make drones be implemented all over the world, and to make it possible we need to support it to have more investors invest on it.

If this will be the case may I ask if Deep Aero project will be another job killer? If these technology will lessen the work of the people; why as an investor would support this. Though I really like the concept of this project there are some things that I am not comfortable.
I don't think so, drones will help us and will lessen the hard work of many people...  Imagine if you have this drone that will handle a difficult job so others will only take an easy one , if that happens the more job will be finished and more productivity means that the company will grow and growing means more profits will come that benefit the company and soon the people working on them...
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: