Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:28:49 AM

Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.

DEEP AERO's scope is international. DRONE-UTM will connect with the regulator's system to get the flight plans approved. It will help the regulator manage large volume drone traffic. The product is being built in a modular fashion so as to ensure interoperability across different jurisdictions. The rules engine can be customized to plug in rules and regulation of the jurisdiction in which UTM is being deployed.

This is cool that you'll find a way to pass those regulations around the international services that you'll offer. Glad to know that this project seems to innovate the transport of products and delivery services where some of the delivered items is delayed due to traffic jams.
This project is very useful for people who want to send the goods with a timely and quick with blockchain technology. I really hope this project can succeed and be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:30:24 AM

So this project will offer a Uber like service where you can ride a passenger drone this is so cool. To travel above air and don't think about getting late because you can ride a drone to your work place seems pretty cool and classy. Im definitely gonna try this thing once it's launched ! Looking forward for this Drone Taxi service in the near future !

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:44:32 AM

If there is a good advantage of Drone in terms of quick or faster delivery of the goods for sure there is also a negative advantage of it. Why?

Because Drone possibly be use also in illegal purposes, I guess this this things must be give a solutions before it can be use by the people who

has full of illegal activities.

They wont do a single thing revolving those shady things and illegal transaction dude. They are just starting I think they won't do a thing that will hurt their services and products reputation just by doing that crazy thing. just saying ....

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:22:59 AM

The concept of drones being used for package deliveries is not relatively new, as promising as it may sound, i wonder how Deep Aero plan to solve the issue on flight time since most of the drones around has an initial 15 to 25 mins flight time only?

Cargo drones have smaller flight time but the technology is evolving at a rapid pace and we will see this improve considerably in a couple of years. Regulatory hurdles are tougher to navigate at this point in time. Around 60%-70% of e-commerce deliveries across world can be made with drones that can lift up to 3 Kg weight and fly for 25-30 minutes if regulators allow drone delivery. There are bigger challenges around privacy, safety, autonomous functions that need to be addressed before large scale adoption of cargo drones.

Thank you Deep Aero for the reply.

It is my point exactly. Cargo drones with max weight of 3 Kg will definitely have shorter flight time than those of existing commercial drones right now (with DJI Inspire 2 Pro taking the lead at max 27 minutes flight time and 7 km distance covered, that is with normal weather condition as flight time and distance decreases with stronger wind gusts).

And pardon my intrusion on set priorities, but flight time is of an essence as much as privacy, safety, autonomous functions and so on. I know that technology has been evolving at a very rapid pace yet it would be nice to know Deep Aero focusing on this matter as the flight time will give you a very good edge against competitors.  Moreover, guaranteed longer flight time is essential to flying your commercial drones much more safely, i think you will agree.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:01:25 AM

In terms of delivering goods from .a certain place to another and faster the deep aero could be one of the solution on delivering it stress free.
Because in deep aero project the goods can be delivered through the use of drones.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:07:22 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 06:30:07 AM by sonjay22

Convenient and quite impressive to use drone, but how much will be the cost? Is there any requirements needed, is there any insurance for anyone who will use this drone?
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:15:07 AM

Military or the police needs an eye, an eye to. know on what is happening in their assigned surrounding for example if their is an incident or accidents happened it will be easy for them to know where it is happened and that is the mission of deep aero in maintaning the peace in their surrounding
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:39:07 AM

The good thing about the deep aero project is the usage of the drones itself it is very convinient in terms of delivering products from one place to another but the thing is it is unmanned or the technologu is not being manipulated or drived by a human.
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:58:05 AM

Convenient and quite impressive to use drone, but how much will be the cost?

Different services will have different costs. But it will be very economical for the end user.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

This is what i'm waiting for a drones that can be used in AI driven. The technology is evolving rapidly and with this working product it will develop more and more drones and the potential to radically improve urban mobility, giving people back time loss in their daily commutes.
Yes it's a good source of security and we wanted to see those people around the globe especially in the rural and urban area. Coz some people doing bad and it will be easier to catch them using Drones.
Now, it seems like every company is offering drones for commercial purposes. These remote-controlled flyers have huge potential and i hope they can use it for good and not to harm people by their will.
What if we face threat in the future using this kind of drone? Do you think it's possible? We may face real-life scenarios where those laws could work. I hope the developing team will be studying this kind of scenario in the future.

The platform that we are building is for commercial use of drones. We are not producing weaponised drones even though it is very lucrative financially. The platform will have in-built algorithms to protect users from misuse of drones. The security module will protect the drone from hackers and if the platform identifies a drone has been hacked, failsafe mechanisms will get triggered. Moreover, the platform has a rules engine that ensures that all drones flying on DRONE-UTM follow those rules.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

Thinking that the way of sending goods and package will not be the same as before after this project, it will be a huge impact for the business owners and entrepreneur etc...

I can't even imagine that drone would come to this situation were it can be use in form of Blockchain technology. Sounds hard to believe in my side of view. But like what most people mentioned here everything are possible in the name of technology. In my perception of this project, Deep aero or Drone for sure will connect into buyers and sellers where it will be the heart success of this project in the end.

We are using a Hybrid Blockchain implementation for the following purposes in DRONE-UTM:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

Use cases: The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.

ANGELA07

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:19:34 AM

Thanks for sharing... I  think this things must be give a solutions before it can be use by the people who has full of illegal activities.
but how much will be the cost?
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:19:41 AM

Drones are famous or being known for its physical features and also in their use mostly if you are in vacation and you want to capture such a beautiful creation like beach and resorts but in deep aero drones also has so many functions such as delivery of cargo and surveillance. It ia a very interesting project.
ANGELA07

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:33:42 AM

I really believe that Deep Aero will solve the problem regarding with transportation. the problem in urban areas are traffic. It is hassle to deliver products and  there is a heavy  traffic  because of this scenarios. I really believe that Deep Aero will solve the problem regarding with transportation.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:50:57 AM

Drones are famous or being known for its physical features and also in their use mostly if you are in vacation and you want to capture such a beautiful creation like beach and resorts but in deep aero drones also has so many functions such as delivery of cargo and surveillance. It ia a very interesting project.

i love how tourism videos promotes their places and how they incorporated the use of drones to highlight the beauty of the place and show an actual view of what the place would look like and what to expect , an absolute best sellers for tourist if i may say.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

The people behind this project is eyeing for the future, i know many of us is rejoicing and exited when this project is started...
So exciting for the result of the plan of this project, so many changes will happen and how our future will be in the result of the different uses of drones.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

This is such a great project, I really love the thought of not having the risk of losing lives in saving lives or making lives better like fixing cell towers, cleaning up building windows, rescuing people from floods or finding people that are trapped in collapsed buildings caused by an earth quake. This project really is something that is worth supporting. Good job to the brilliant minds behind this project.

Thank you. We need the support of entire community to build a better future for everyone.

No need to thank me man, I really think that this is a great project and worth supporting, which is why I expressed my amazement. Clearly, this project is far more better than other projects out there that are obviously making their own imaginary problems just to be able to sell their also imaginary solutions for their so called problems. Hence, I will be keeping an eye on this project.
Yes, and so many problems that our ecosystem experience now and some are because of the neglegence of human being. This project is worth to support because there are many ways that they find a solution to our problem now.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

Relax Guys!

Don't be afraid that someday, humans will be replaced by robots and drones on their jobs. That will never happen because humans control them. Instead, we should be thankful because they exist. Why? Here are some of their task that I think we should be happy.

1. Repetitive
2. Dangerous
3. Dirty
4. Impossible
5. Assisting Tasks

Example:
Imagine a robot who cleans up a toxic substance or leaks on the floor or defusing/removing suspected bombs in an area. Who will wish to do that? Even the bomb experts don't want to risk their lives if they know that there is another way to do that.
Your right, its a big help to us when drones job will implement world wide because of so many advantages when it will be implemented. By the time passes by, there are many robotics that will be implemented,but now drones is one of many uses and let us all support the deep aero project using drones.
ANGELA07

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

drone i think this is a very unique ...This project really worth supporting. Good job to the brilliant minds behind this project.
sonjay22

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

For me the idea of deep aero project is unique and different from the drone in the market today. Some of us sees that drone is a thing that can only use to cover an event, others use it as a hobby, etc. Good to know that there are some people think this great idea that will help us in many way. Delivering package, collecting data, transporting passenger from one place to another...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: