Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

Drones made eyed as Tools in Traffic War, they monitored wildlife along intracoastal water ways.

Drones can used also for inspecting bridges for damage,conducting airport flights path inspections.

The potential using of  drones is including from traffic management to inspections traffic signals or sampling vehicles speed along particular corridors.

I wonder how were airports around the globe doing it all these years with out drones but if it takes drones to make everything for them more easy and convinient then it will be good. But i think in land traffic monitoring they made it good with cctv. Here in my place they have phone application here called WAZE. WAZE direct motorists in their daily travel and also suggesting better routes with less traffic. Until now it is still good and everyone here is using this application.
I also use waze it project the traffic of the city but its not real time because I have encountered a lot of wrong routes like a road being displayed cleared but when you got there its blocked and not passable, so I think what deep aero want to accomplished is to gave more assistance to the traffic management where it can serve as a warning device and guidance to the people driving in areas that is hard to reach and far to the command center of traffic enforcers soon more amazing things will be discovered if we further explore the usage of drones on how can i help the community.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
junior002

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

People need to join other platform that explains how great deep aero is.
like telegram, they updating everything there too. if you will just join there you will learn more.

We are using a Hybrid Blockchain implementation for the following purposes in DRONE-UTM:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

Use cases: The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.

We keep on hearing that Deep Aero will be run by Artificial Intelligence, with this in mind I am quite curious on what level of Artificial Intelligence does Deep Aero have? I do acknowledge that computers do have better computing power when it comes to multiple processing of data. However since it is operated with Artificial Intelligence, will Deep Aero be accountable in case of accidents?

I think Deep Aero Drone will still go under development. I do believe that human intervention and supervision will still exist despite saying that Deep Aero is AI Driven. If they could have an AI similar to what Iron man use, that will be great. I think many companies like google and facebook have started to develop their own AI however I do believe that it is kept secret on what level of AI have they developed. Definitely Deep Aero will have a degree of accountability if their system is used and accidents are found to be due to a fault in the system. However with the constant monitoring this will be prevented and of course Deep Aero will have its own insurance as well as it will be used as a means of transportation in the future.

Yes, you are correct, actually, some of the drones right now is already using Artificial Intelligence (AI).  It can detect things through its sensors and activate its collision and obstacle avoidance feature. But we still need a remote control to interfere with what the drone has to do when the detection of things occur. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is really a great help, especially for flying drones. Time will come, when the development if AI will be completed, I think minimal human supervision will be needed. This I think is Deep Aero's goal for this project.
I agree that Artificial Intelligence will help people to detect unusual things in the environment. With it's advance feature i Know that Drones are very useful they can capture photo and determine if it's avoidable or not. Like in China there are several CCTV cameras that they know your identity information. They monitor the city and it's very advance technology.

To add on this, have you noticed how facebook can recognize faces? I believe that the facial recognition in facebook can also be used by the AI installed by Deep Aero. In a sense this can help monitor who will use the Drone Services in the future. Drones will surely have several cameras on board for better view and monitoring aside from other sensors taht will be installed on drones. Drones may also have the potential for crime prevention and criminal apprehension by the authorities.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

Responsible Community Pilot Program Launched To Train Drone Pilots
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/responsible-community-pilot-program-launched-to-train-drone-pilots-43b5dee3230e

Various companies collaborate for better future, and International Association of Community Drone Pilots (IACDP) is partnering with a drone pilot community, DroneUp to launch the Responsible Community Pilot program.

The RCP program focuses on engaging drone pilots through training, certification, idea-sharing and community. The program will also cover online courses and exams, standard of conduct and detailed safety guidelines.

“Our efforts to build this community through training and a sense of purpose are having dramatic positive effects on ensuring air safety,” says Tom Walker, CEO and founder of DroneUp.

“IACDP is motivated by a desire to make a positive impact on the industry,” says John Evans, President of IACDP.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Responsible Community Pilot Program Launched To Train Drone Pilots
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/responsible-community-pilot-program-launched-to-train-drone-pilots-43b5dee3230e

Various companies collaborate for better future, and International Association of Community Drone Pilots (IACDP) is partnering with a drone pilot community, DroneUp to launch the Responsible Community Pilot program.

The RCP program focuses on engaging drone pilots through training, certification, idea-sharing and community. The program will also cover online courses and exams, standard of conduct and detailed safety guidelines.

“Our efforts to build this community through training and a sense of purpose are having dramatic positive effects on ensuring air safety,” says Tom Walker, CEO and founder of DroneUp.

“IACDP is motivated by a desire to make a positive impact on the industry,” says John Evans, President of IACDP.

It's great to see all this new information about drone technology and how things are evolving in this space. Is there any open telegram group that we can chat about the project as all I have found so far is one that has some generic news about it so I have no clue how much has been raised so far in the ICO and how it is going right now. I tried to look on the site how much has been raised but I can't find this information anywhere. Anyone have any idea what is going on here? I see no news of developments or any Team members giving us news of the project. I want to invest but I feel there is no communication at all except some generic news snippets of drone news.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

Good project for next Generation
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

Latest Drone Technology To Be Demonstrated By Gap Wireless
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/latest-drone-technology-to-be-demonstrated-by-gap-wireless-becf6ebfc659

Gap Wireless, a leading distributor of products and services for the mobile broadband and wireless market, will showcase the latest drone technology at Ontario Association of Fire Chiefs Trade Show.

“The use of drones by fire departments and in other public safety organizations is on the upswing, and we’ve seen vastly increased demand since we launched our drone division two years ago, and we continually add products and services to deliver latest technology from top industry vendors to meet public safety needs,” says Glenn Poulos, Vice President and General Manager at Gap Wireless.

DJI Enterprise, FLIR Systems, Flyability, KSI Data Sciences are some of the partners to be featured at the GAP Wireless OAFC Booth.

On the other hand, drones have grown constantly and provide a unique, aerial perspective that help assessing emergency situations and can help first responders see through smoke and underbrush.

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

Last chance to join the ICO, the last phase has begun.

https://www.deepaero.com/ico/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

Decentralized market place for Drone related products and services Flight plans meet all regulatory requirements with AI driven, rules-based airspace intelligence for enterprise friendly drone operations.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

Macclesfield Emergency Services Are Trialling The Use Of Drones
https://medium.com/deepaerodrones/macclesfield-emergency-services-are-trialling-the-use-of-drones-b03cd6f98196

Cheshire Police and Cheshire Fire and Rescue service have joined forces and are deploying drones to aid in the Macclesfield’s emergency services. The drone fitted with powerful digital and thermal imaging camera would help search missing people, assist with public order events and help assess road traffic collisions.

“Police currently use the National Air Support Service for all its aerial requirements such as search and photography. On the other hand, manned aircraft will also be operated whenever required,” says David Keane, Police and Crime Commissioner for Cheshire.

“We have been monitoring the use of drones in other police forces and we think the time is right to test this new piece of equipment out for ourselves,” added David. To support the various operational activities, 3 police officers and 3 firefighters have been trained to pilot the drone.

“This is an exciting project and should really improve the Service’s ability to tackle large scale fires and road traffic collisions and to help keep our fantastic firefighters safe,” says Councillor Bob Rudd, chair of the Cheshire Fire Authority.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

Polish Ann Thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4081933.msg38040291#msg38040291
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

Project looks promising for this new business tool. Potential project for blockchain industry.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:55:29 AM

NASA’s Mars 2020 Mission To Be Launched In July 2020
https://medium.com/deepaerodrones/nasas-mars-2020-mission-to-be-launched-in-july-2020-2e3846a3614c

NASA has a proud history and recently, it announced plans to fly an UAV on Mars to demonstrate the potential of “heavier than air” vehicle on the Red Planet.

“Exploring the Red Planet with NASA’s Mars Helicopter exemplifies a successful marriage of science and technology innovation and is a unique opportunity to advance Mars exploration for the future,” states Thomas Zurbuchen, Associate administrator for NASA’s Science Mission Directorate at the agency’s headquarters in Washington, D.C.

The unmanned helicopter consists of the essential capabilities including solar cells to charge batteries and a heating mechanism to keep it warm through the cold nights. “The altitude record for a helicopter flying here on Earth is about 40,000 feet. The atmosphere of Mars is only 1% of Earth, so when our helicopter is on the Martian surface, it’s already at the Earth equivalent of 100,000 feet up,” says Mimi Aung, Mars Helicopter Project Manager at JPL.

If Mars 2020 mission gets successful, then this type of aircraft may have a real future.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

New Drone Rules Coming For Canada

Drones have become a hot topic these days and cities, companies, organizations are deploying it for various purposes. Companies like real estate agencies, wedding photographers, and farmers are using drones, commercially.

With the growing use of drones, a major concern also rises. For the safe and secure flights in Canada, the state has come up with new drone rules. Earlier the rules included, drones weighing more than 250 gms, would operate 9 km away from airports, no more than 90-meter altitude, no more than 500 meters from the operator and should remain within the sight.

Now, new Transport Canada rules are being proposed that includes dividing drones into weight classes and permits and liability insurance for heavier drones. The drones would be marked with owner names and contact information. The distance from the airport would be reduced to 5.5km and it’s not to be operated in city parks. With the changes in the regulations, more drone courses could also be seen.

https://medium.com/deepaerodrones/new-drone-rules-coming-for-canada-1bea1ec0026c

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:15:41 AM

People need to join other platform that explains how great deep aero is.
like telegram, they updating everything there too. if you will just join there you will learn more.

We are using a Hybrid Blockchain implementation for the following purposes in DRONE-UTM:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

Use cases: The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.

We keep on hearing that Deep Aero will be run by Artificial Intelligence, with this in mind I am quite curious on what level of Artificial Intelligence does Deep Aero have? I do acknowledge that computers do have better computing power when it comes to multiple processing of data. However since it is operated with Artificial Intelligence, will Deep Aero be accountable in case of accidents?

I think Deep Aero Drone will still go under development. I do believe that human intervention and supervision will still exist despite saying that Deep Aero is AI Driven. If they could have an AI similar to what Iron man use, that will be great. I think many companies like google and facebook have started to develop their own AI however I do believe that it is kept secret on what level of AI have they developed. Definitely Deep Aero will have a degree of accountability if their system is used and accidents are found to be due to a fault in the system. However with the constant monitoring this will be prevented and of course Deep Aero will have its own insurance as well as it will be used as a means of transportation in the future.

Yes, you are correct, actually, some of the drones right now is already using Artificial Intelligence (AI).  It can detect things through its sensors and activate its collision and obstacle avoidance feature. But we still need a remote control to interfere with what the drone has to do when the detection of things occur. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is really a great help, especially for flying drones. Time will come, when the development if AI will be completed, I think minimal human supervision will be needed. This I think is Deep Aero's goal for this project.
I agree that Artificial Intelligence will help people to detect unusual things in the environment. With it's advance feature i Know that Drones are very useful they can capture photo and determine if it's avoidable or not. Like in China there are several CCTV cameras that they know your identity information. They monitor the city and it's very advance technology.
I agree to this project, yes i think this project has a good potential not only for the sake of our community but it also helps to monitor what really happened outside of our environment. As what you have said Drones is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) which can recognized or detect things through its sensors, is it possible that drones can be used as a weapon to harm or kill people?
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

DEEP AERO is an expensive and great project. Drones can indeed be used in every aspect of the machine to bring efficiency. I think this project will definitely attract investor participation.
yourselfe99z9

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

I think that this project will succeed because this is the future and the future will always happen whether we like it or not. We just have to be sure that this technology will be managed well so that it will serve its purpose.
notottinoparty

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

I have read the white paper and it is pretty obvious that there were great efforts that were put into making the white paper making it look pleasing to the eyes but at the same time, easy to understand. Nice build up for investor's first impressions.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:27:10 PM

Drones To Be Deployed In Police & Fire Department
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drones-to-be-deployed-in-police-fire-department-8b855efb4d6e

The drone equipped with a remote control, multiple rechargeable batteries, sensors, 24 megapixel cameras, which also captures 4K videos, is used by the police and fire department and public work activities. “We can program it to fly a grid pattern if we’re searching for somebody in a field, for instance,” mentioned Dan Honore, Director of Information Technology and Cyber Security.

For the police department, “the drone can be programmed to follow the individual wherever they go, so long as it has visual line of sight to the person,” added Honore.

The drone equipped with GPS can be used to perform a ‘grid search’. “We are participating in the UAS advocacy network, a public-private organization serving as a unified voice to promote education and outreach, the benefits of safe, legal and ethical operation of drones,” mentioned Honore.

This is a great advantage for the police department where they can easily search and surveillance the area with much faster speed and with precision. So whenever there's operation they can investigate the area without noticing someone on the ground and drone can do it alone.

This is cool once the project are fully operated this can help save many lives when an accident comes. Drones can easily get around a burning house or establishment and check the civilians inside it and the fire department will know where's the survivor and can save them immediately.

Undeniably the project is cool, its a real help to the police department if the drones can be programmed to follow an individual wherever it may go as long as it is in its visual line. Drones are pretty interesting thing, it has lot of uses, and if this project will be successful, things will become easier to mostly of the people. However I hope people won't use drones to harm other people.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:29:31 PM

I really like the vision of the DEEP AERO project: completely change the urban transport system, jeopardizing the delivery of aviation and cargo
baoacae

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:00:02 PM

This is a very good idea with potential! Good luck team!
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: