Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400632 times)
16xypjnxlrew

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 02:42:04 AM

lol. Don't believe all the long-standing members of the forum vouching for freebitco.in but instead listen to the troll with 10 posts all making allegations against them who has never produced one single bit of evidence to back up their claims.
I hope you will help him return FUN tokens and btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 02:50:37 AM

He just posted a screenshot that shows he never had any and then hasn't come back to answer. That makes it impossible for anyone to help him.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 04:22:43 AM

lol. Don't believe all the long-standing members of the forum vouching for freebitco.in but instead listen to the troll with 10 posts all making allegations against them who has never produced one single bit of evidence to back up their claims.

come on, he has to make some effort to prove his deposit!
freebitco.in is long standing, and as honest as they come, but still this thread is full of people trying to cheat them  Roll Eyes
16xypjnxlrew

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 09:28:51 AM

He just posted a screenshot that shows he never had any and then hasn't come back to answer. That makes it impossible for anyone to help him.
I also bought FUN tokens in February, but nothing was displayed in the history, why? So he can't prove anything?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2021, 12:01:34 AM

I also bought FUN tokens in February, but nothing was displayed in the history, why? So he can't prove anything?

Please PM me your user ID so I can check your account.

teofilios87

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 08:15:40 PM

~snip~
Seems like someone else got the access of your freebitco account. Then he/she found those FUN tokens and sold them. Finally placed a bet with whole amount and loss the bet. As a result there is no token left in your account and your balance disappeared. The thing happened with you was unfortunate. I think freebitco can't help you out from this situation. Maybe there was no error from the site.

Freebitco shows a message template to enable 2fa authentication while a user have higher balance in his account. You should have enabled the 2fa authentication into your account before. Only password can't make your account fully secure. You should stay careful now. Few months ago aother user shared something like that. But the hacker increased the balance of that user instead of lossing them by placing bets. Chek his post HERE

Hello there Mahdirakib.

Thank you for the post and for the info. Yeah, i have checked the link, thank you for that. There i managed to find out some more info. The other person had a similar situation, not same as me, but similar, and he got lucky.
As i said i am one of the oldest freebitco.in members, i am in the first 2 millions members active for a lot of years, so i never got this kind of issues before. I always deposited, withdraw, all normal.

Other thing is that TheQuin posted there: "When people contact me with this story at the time it happens and identify the account involved I check the email log. In most cases, their email account was used to change the password and authorise the login. All the others are either due to using weak passwords or the same password on other sites or malware or malicious apps. Even 2fa will not protect you if someone can hijack your already logged in session by stealing your cookies."

So he say that even the 2fa authentication will not protect if someone can hijack the logged in session!?
I mean so how can we protect our money in freebitco.in? We are not protected anyway? We should use incognito mode only to access the website so our cookies won´t be registered?
How? We should not be always logged in? So we need to login each hour for the free spin and then log out? Login logout, login logout.. lol I want to know how to be able to feel safe, and protect what is mine and know what and how happened so how to be even more protected in future so it won´t happen again. I need to know what happened so i can fix it and protect myself in future, and i still don´t.

I mean, i had and have my password as secure as it get also, with 12 digits long, alphanumerical, both Upper and lower case letters plus a symbol.
So as the other person said, bute force is not an option.

Also, i should say, my password was and it is unique, i never use it in other websites because i know someone can steal your information, so that is not a possibility also.
I am not 13, i am 33 and when i was 8 computers and internet got the real deal, so i am that era timing person, long years dealing with computers.
I should mention also that i have antivirus and several malware defense programs, several, adwcleaner, malwarebytes, rkill, ccleaner, and tdsskiller all together to protect me from
this problems, on my pc, i clean my cookies all the time, so that is not the case, neither i click on links in my email because i know also that there can be a hack possibility and in this
links there can be hidden a program with a authorization that you cannot see with simple eyes and can give acess of you clicking, to the hacker to your pc so he can track your moves and hack your emails or other accounts, so i don´t click on any links, that is out of the question, also i don´t have neither installed any apps or programs on this pc, i don´t need them, i have another 2 pcs for that, it is clean so no malicious apps neither!

Thanks for the info anyway.

PS: the most funny and strange thing is that the hacker if he has access to the member account, he don´t withdraw the money. He didn´t withdraw that person money, neither mine.
Thas is weard since the hackers give all this trouble they have for months, so they can steal the money when they have access finally to feel compensated for their job after all. So he
didn´t withdraw neither his money after betting it and won, neither mine that he could withdraw without betting anytime, since it is supposed that if he want to withdraw he need access to the emails also because he need to click on the link to approve the withdraw process also. So normally when they hack they are ready for all that and they have access to the emails to confirm the withdraws. It is easier to hack a email that freebitco.in.
They hack to steal not to make bets and not to steal and bet only for fun with real money, since it is real money that it is there for them, sitting and waiting, ready, after that even if they win that bets they should withdraw. Strange hackers.

That is the most strange, that they hack only to play and bet for free? I mean it is not logical, they hack to steal. And also, after play, in that person case since he won, he could have made the withdraw, but no, he was a good hacker so he decided to leave 0.45BTC in his account xD lol

Best regards

teofilios87

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 08:25:42 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2021, 01:54:45 AM by mprep

You haven´t answered, what happened with my FUN tokens after all also??

Your post was so long I didn't get that far. Again, show me a screenshot of your FUN token transaction history.

If something like that happens to you and your money vanashes like that, when you more need them with this pandemic now
for example, you will certanly try see and read everything you can and find, short or long!
You should read it all long or not because it is a serious situation, so you can understand what happened.

If you want support you have to understand that you are only one of many hundreds of people asking. You are far more likely to get help if you can manage to explain your problem concisely and as quickly as possible.
What you claimed was your first contact message contains 913 words to explain two simple problems. Reading that is time I could use to help someone with a real problem.

There is a screenshot of my FUN token transaction history. It shows nothing there, no transactions at all?
Why it is not showing anything since i bought 12,500 FUN token in the begining of the premium program...?

That would indicate that you didn't buy them in this account in the first place.

I didn't ask for your user ID because I should have been able to find it from your contact form message. However when I searched no such messages exist. So please either post it here or send it to me in a PM if you prefer and I'll check your account out.

I understand that there are a lot of messages and members to be answered. Then if you cannot manage it, you hire more stuff to do the job, don´t say that my problem is not real or serious?! That is not proffesional in the first place, sorry to tell you.

If you cannot manage the work, that is your concern. But support is for that, to help and read all the messages, with more, or less words. Support should always answer, even if it is "we need some extra information" or "can you explain in less words your problem" as an example. Not just to sit there, see "Ah, that letter is too long, so it is not real problem, so leave it be"!? That is nor fair neither normal. With that big member data, messages should be all supported.

If you got messages that are stupid or unlogical, that dosen´t mean the next one will also not be real or serious? You never know what is the person problem or issue so you can behaive like that.
As everyone can see my problem is a real problem, since 1500 euros just vanashed from my account, and it is suppose to be there since no one has access to my account. That is why i send the messages to support team.

You are wrong to judge the contain or importance of the contact form message only by his size.

What happened cannot be explained in 2 words, you must understand. I can´t simpy say "all my BTC and FUN tokens simply vanished"..because then support will start asking questions more what happened.

The more the message is contain with explanation and trying to explain what is your personal situation, the easier it is for support to understand what is the issue. Not to complain that is was too long...

Your post was so long I didn't get that far. Again, show me a screenshot of your FUN token transaction history.

If something like that happens to you and your money vanashes like that, when you more need them with this pandemic now
for example, you will certanly try see and read everything you can and find, short or long!
You should read it all long or not because it is a serious situation, so you can understand what happened.

If you want support you have to understand that you are only one of many hundreds of people asking. You are far more likely to get help if you can manage to explain your problem concisely and as quickly as possible.
What you claimed was your first contact message contains 913 words to explain two simple problems. Reading that is time I could use to help someone with a real problem.

There is a screenshot of my FUN token transaction history. It shows nothing there, no transactions at all?
Why it is not showing anything since i bought 12,500 FUN token in the begining of the premium program...?

That would indicate that you didn't buy them in this account in the first place.

I didn't ask for your user ID because I should have been able to find it from your contact form message. However when I searched no such messages exist. So please either post it here or send it to me in a PM if you prefer and I'll check your account out.

Now, there is where you get unlucky actually! Hehehehe lol. And also, now your ignorance is proven!

You are wrong. First of all, i have a prove, that i bought the FUN tokens, so you are wrong and unreal, to claim that i haven´t even bought any of them.
Unlucky for you, seems that you don´t even know, no problem, that freebitco.in system send members an confirmation email, when they make a purchase of the FUN tokens.
So by fact, i have the email from freebitco.in in my email, that i lucky kept, sent at the date i bought the FUN tokens! Also i got my cashback promotion in the case, so
i will put here the link of the screenshot from my email with the prove that i bought the FUN tokens so all people can see how wrong you are, and prove
that you are wrong to assume that i haven´t bought any of them at the first place, that is ignorant since you don´t know what i have done, and i have prove
of what i have done. Sorry to say that you are wrong. And why the system of freebitco.in has not registered my buy i the FUN history of the website, actually also is a question
to ask since i bought them for real, from my balance with BTC? I am not a liar like many people can be or try to scam freebitco.in. I don´t need that since i have a honest job and
i am a honest person i am not a liar. My purchase is true and real, and now it is a real problem.

https://i.imgur.com/dhKy3P9.jpg

There is the prove of the email i got from freebitco.in at the time of my purchase, 31of January, so your claim that i didn´t bought any FUN tokens is funny and silly at all,
and not true, sorry for that. Everyone can see that i purchased my 12,500 FUN tokens, in the beggining of the premium program because i beleived in freebitco.in.

So what you will say about that? What now since i prove that i made the purchase and they vanished?

Also, you claim now that no such messages exist, so i have not sent any messages to the support team...Well, that is your program issue, because i sent them yes.
That is why i kept a copy of them, that i already posted here before earlier, the one you didn´t bother to read it all, because you claimed it was too long, so
it is not a real problem for you, because that way it is easy for you, but it is very real for me,( not that i live off bitcoin ) but that is one of my savings, so it is in the post here already, i posted here both messages that i sent to support in contact form so you can also read them. ( thinking that you will ) and make your job easier.
That is why i have them copied on my pc, so i don´t have to write all over again to try to explain the situation after sending them into contact form.

I will also, post in private message to you my member ID number since you ask for it and you need it, if you want to read the messages you should carefully read all.
I will not leave it here since i see i can get hacked with anything now lol
So i await to see how can you help and what support you will give to me as freebitco.in member.

Best regards

I should mention, that is the only account of freebitco.in i have for all time. I don´t have several accounts, i only have this account for many years now so the purchase was made in that account where i had my BTC, as i mentioned i purchased my FUN tokens with my BTC. So all was in that one account of mine. So i purchased my FUN tokens in this account yes.

You cannot assume that since it is 913 words messages, you assume you won´t read it and it is not a real problem, and just go to the next one and don´t bother. This is not proffesional or honest at all to do. "Ah, it is too big for me to read, so it is not a real problem, someone is just begging again, so i will just jump on the next one"?? This is not admissible at all. As you can see my problem is a real problem like any other. It is not begging if something is mine already lol. You should be more carefull with the words when you support for freebitco.in. Someone may make a complain against you some day for the behavior.

As i said, i only have one account. 

https://i.imgur.com/KzzA0Jc.jpg

Hi! You don't understand? They are thieves, robbing even 13 year olds. Never trust them, everyone who writes on the forum as his accomplices, together share the loot. Believe me, they have robbed many people over the years. Just read a bunch of reviews on the internet about them. They have developed an robbery scheme, which consists of several options:
1. They made a losing bet for you;
2. Ban, delete user;
3. Adjust the loss (for a user with a 50% chance of winning, he may require 40 losses in a row, why then it never happens that there are 40 wins in a row?)
If you've lost all your money, just forget about it. Read messages from other users, no one has returned anything to them. They will never be returned to you. Just never deposit a cent on their site.

Hahahahahahahah. WOW. You got them i can see man.

I claim that i have kept my prove at least.

Interesting. Now i am curious, and i will check out those reviews anyway yeah. Thanks for your support ;p. But i have always believed in freebitco.in and their platform and project. For many years, i had not any issues with them you know.
That is why i kept some of my BTC there and bought the FUN tokens premium program also.

But to be honest, at one point i though about it, since the "hacker" didn´t withdraw the money, and for him to have access to my account he for shure should have hacked my email before
so he can confirm the withdraw also. That said, and no withdraw, at one point i thought that there was a problem in the system and it sold my FUN tokens and made a bet without me knowing also..since that hacker was so dum! Hackers hack to steal, not to bet for free and leave the profit in your account lol.

Like think about it, someone hack your bank account where you have 10,000 euros, then he go on the stock market and he uses the money and makes 1,000,000 euros.
Then he don´t withdraw the money, from your bank account, he just leave it there for you to enjoy. Shame on that hacker! lol
Like, he hacked you to help you out to multiply your money, since you can´t? That is crazy lol, to think it is the reality...no hackers like that i imagine.

At one point, i also thought that they sold my FUN tokens, and then made that losing bet for me, but since i believed in them i never like acused them of nothing.
Even my mother asked me how is that possible, and she thought that also, did they do that?! She knows about my investments and future believes, and one moment
we are there watching my balance, at the next there is nothing there..she got like "whaaat"!?

I just send the contact form messages so i can know what went wrong, and for them to fix it because is my money.
And to know what happened so i can protect my account in future from weird invasions.

They can´t ban me or delete my account, because for that to happen there should be a prove and reason and why the ban/delete happens. It is not possible just to do it because of
nothing because then there is a problem, attorneys, laws, and bitcoin may not be so legal, but with proves there are a lot of legal issues againts the company or website.

I have never done anything wrong or scam or have diferent accounts you know, to be banned or to have my account deleted, if i had done something wrong, my account would not exist until now for shure you know. They would have banned me or deleted my accoun long time ago.

Do you have any prove of that claims about them making losing bets for you, can you send me or post here links of some of those reviews that you talk about?
I would love to see some proves, of what members claimed.

About adjusting the lost, it is gambling you know. You can loose or win. I guess the bigger issue is betting behalf of you lol. That would be interesting to see it happening with prove.
As you can see i posted here my prove of my purchase of FUN tokens, even that TheQuim claims that i haven´t bought any FUN tokens Smiley
And if i didn´t bought any FUN tokens, then why freebitco.in will send me that kind of email information!?

I have and keep my prove, i learn in life that is better to keep things so later you can have proves that your words are true.

Also, another interesting thing is that i have money in other websites, and if the hacker hacked one like freebitco.in, he can hack all of the websites.
Why he only did freebitco.in? Since he hacked me, he can hack a lot of other websites i have money in too. He didn´t do that.

PS: You know, when a institution or a bank you keep your money in, offers you that if you keep your money in, you will earn year % interest of your money, they guarantee
the safe of your money there. That is why you keep you money there. So if by any case someone steals your money, or if you get you account or card hacked, the instituion,
or bank, by law, is obliged to recover and give you back your money that they say if you keep there you will earn % interest on them since they are responsable for your money
at that point. You know how that works, when the money is in, institutions can use it while you don´t, and if you need it they always have balance to have it ready in your account.
Even if someone withdraw your money that was not you, they instantly cover that and fill up you account even if they have to take it out of their pockets.
That is how they guarantee clients.
If you have 1,500 BTC and a big clients data that keeps money in, if proven, you have to cover your clients, if not that is a bad image for the company. And it spreads fast and you loose
clients. It is a proven fact.

That is why since freebitco.in has this kind of function, and it has % interest, i thought that they have this covered and if stolen or hacked proven, they cover you, you know?
May be it is my mistake to feel safe with them.

Keep it cool

Thank you, for writing that. I am here and i am looking forward to see that freebitco.in, will do that, since it is the honest correct thing to do.
I left the prove of my purchase of my FUN tokens in the post so. You also want to see what will happen i can see that.
This is the first time, like i am feeling some "support" for this situation, at all, and it came from you, not from support team at this point.

I appreciate that. Troll or not, it was a good one written here for answer.

Best regards

I am here don´t worry. I haven´t gone anywhere. This is my money we are talking about.
Me not coming back for 1-2 days, dosen´t mean anything, since i don´t stay all day long in front of one pc.
I work an honest business job, i have my company, and i have to take are of that. Also i have to take care of my private life and my house and car.
This takes time. But i am here. Like you take your time to answer, me also.

I posted that screnshot because it is also strange for me, since i bought my FUN tokens with my BTC balance in that account, that is again i repeat
the only account i had and have for long years, and there is not information neither registration about it in the transaction FUN history.
I also don´t understand why since i did that purchase. What is happening after all?

That is why i kept my email from freebitco.in that proves that i spent money and made that purchase in my account and bought FUN tokens.
I knew i will need it one day, unfortunately. It was a wise decision.
That is why i took and left the screenshot of freebitco.in email to me, freebitco.in saying to me that, here, so everyone can see that is true. I am not a liar.

There is date of purchase, amount of cashaback, all. Freebitco.in even thanks me of being a part of this new project as a VIP member.

So i await for you to help now that this is so strange, and unbelievable as 16xypjnxlrew say also.

With this email from freebitco.in for my purchase of FUN, being real prove, you can´t claim that what you claim before.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
16xypjnxlrew

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 11:04:05 PM

~snip~
Seems like someone else got the access of your freebitco account. Then he/she found those FUN tokens and sold them. Finally placed a bet with whole amount and loss the bet. As a result there is no token left in your account and your balance disappeared. The thing happened with you was unfortunate. I think freebitco can't help you out from this situation. Maybe there was no error from the site.

Freebitco shows a message template to enable 2fa authentication while a user have higher balance in his account. You should have enabled the 2fa authentication into your account before. Only password can't make your account fully secure. You should stay careful now. Few months ago aother user shared something like that. But the hacker increased the balance of that user instead of lossing them by placing bets. Chek his post HERE

Hello there Mahdirakib.

Thank you for the post and for the info. Yeah, i have checked the link, thank you for that. There i managed to find out some more info. The other person had a similar situation, not same as me, but similar, and he got lucky.
As i said i am one of the oldest freebitco.in members, i am in the first 2 millions members active for a lot of years, so i never got this kind of issues before. I always deposited, withdraw, all normal.

Other thing is that TheQuin posted there: "When people contact me with this story at the time it happens and identify the account involved I check the email log. In most cases, their email account was used to change the password and authorise the login. All the others are either due to using weak passwords or the same password on other sites or malware or malicious apps. Even 2fa will not protect you if someone can hijack your already logged in session by stealing your cookies."

So he say that even the 2fa authentication will not protect if someone can hijack the logged in session!?
I mean so how can we protect our money in freebitco.in? We are not protected anyway? We should use incognito mode only to access the website so our cookies won´t be registered?
How? We should not be always logged in? So we need to login each hour for the free spin and then log out? Login logout, login logout.. lol I want to know how to be able to feel safe, and protect what is mine and know what and how happened so how to be even more protected in future so it won´t happen again. I need to know what happened so i can fix it and protect myself in future, and i still don´t.

I mean, i had and have my password as secure as it get also, with 12 digits long, alphanumerical, both Upper and lower case letters plus a symbol.
So as the other person said, bute force is not an option.

Also, i should say, my password was and it is unique, i never use it in other websites because i know someone can steal your information, so that is not a possibility also.
I am not 13, i am 33 and when i was 8 computers and internet got the real deal, so i am that era timing person, long years dealing with computers.
I should mention also that i have antivirus and several malware defense programs, several, adwcleaner, malwarebytes, rkill, ccleaner, and tdsskiller all together to protect me from
this problems, on my pc, i clean my cookies all the time, so that is not the case, neither i click on links in my email because i know also that there can be a hack possibility and in this
links there can be hidden a program with a authorization that you cannot see with simple eyes and can give acess of you clicking, to the hacker to your pc so he can track your moves and hack your emails or other accounts, so i don´t click on any links, that is out of the question, also i don´t have neither installed any apps or programs on this pc, i don´t need them, i have another 2 pcs for that, it is clean so no malicious apps neither!

Thanks for the info anyway.

PS: the most funny and strange thing is that the hacker if he has access to the member account, he don´t withdraw the money. He didn´t withdraw that person money, neither mine.
Thas is weard since the hackers give all this trouble they have for months, so they can steal the money when they have access finally to feel compensated for their job after all. So he
didn´t withdraw neither his money after betting it and won, neither mine that he could withdraw without betting anytime, since it is supposed that if he want to withdraw he need access to the emails also because he need to click on the link to approve the withdraw process also. So normally when they hack they are ready for all that and they have access to the emails to confirm the withdraws. It is easier to hack a email that freebitco.in.
They hack to steal not to make bets and not to steal and bet only for fun with real money, since it is real money that it is there for them, sitting and waiting, ready, after that even if they win that bets they should withdraw. Strange hackers.

That is the most strange, that they hack only to play and bet for free? I mean it is not logical, they hack to steal. And also, after play, in that person case since he won, he could have made the withdraw, but no, he was a good hacker so he decided to leave 0.45BTC in his account xD lol

Best regards

Sorry, but did you see this ...?
teofilios87

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 11:22:15 PM

come on, he has to make some effort to prove his deposit!
freebitco.in is long standing, and as honest as they come, but still this thread is full of people trying to cheat them  Roll Eyes

Hell yeah, come on. I made my effort, and prove my purchase of FUN tokens with the freebitco.in email confirmation that i did that.
So i proved it. Not a deposit, it is a purchase. Since exacly freebitco.in is a long standing, if you say honest, now it is time to prove that
and my money to appear from nothing, the same way it vanished from nothing you see.
You can see my screenshot prove of freebitco.in email that they send to me in the thread.

So check my email prove from freebitco.in to see that i did that purchase and i got my email from them to confirm that, obviously.
There is my effort of prove. Not much effort, just keep the email and prove that, like the deposits papers from the bank. Keep them always, so
if the bank say that you didn´t depois any money in the account, there is the prove that you did in front of them. I can teach you a lot.

You get it man? What you have to say about it now that you see my prove?

You call me a cheater or a scammer, but i am not a liar. I am true honest, and with actual prove. Wink

You should have been better educated not to call other people cheaters or scammers just because you think they are.
Because now i have proven i am not, and i prove that i am honest and true with my words, with proves.
You bla bla only Smiley I don´t bla bla. I prove easy with documents. So where is my BTC and FUN tokens money, vanished?! It is not possible. :p

May be the thread is full of people trying to cheat , but i am not one of them. And you have no right to assume that i am dishonest.

Best regards
16xypjnxlrew

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 11:22:42 PM

Thanks for your concern, but not necessarily, please help teofilios87 first
teofilios87

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 11:29:55 PM

Hell yeah. Well said, my friend. Anyway, i can prove it as i did with the screeshot of my email from freebitco.in confirmation that i made
that purchase of the FUN tokens since i kept the email from them since end of January.
I imagine, if it was the case not to be able to prove anything, they just don´t care and leave it like that!? What could happen then?!

So don´t worry, when you buy FUN tokens, freebitco.in send you an email to confirm that you made that purchase and to thank you for being part of that journey with their
project. Wink

So banks and institutions don´t ask you to prove anything, they recover and cover and give your money back if stolen, as it should be with all
institutions, but with prove it is even better!

Best regards
16xypjnxlrew

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 11:40:55 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2021, 01:55:55 AM by mprep

Hell yeah. Well said, my friend. Anyway, i can prove it as i did with the screeshot of my email from freebitco.in confirmation that i made
that purchase of the FUN tokens since i kept the email from them since end of January.
I imagine, if it was the case not to be able to prove anything, they just don´t care and leave it like that!? What could happen then?!

So don´t worry, when you buy FUN tokens, freebitco.in send you an email to confirm that you made that purchase and to thank you for being part of that journey with their
project. Wink

So banks and institutions don´t ask you to prove anything, they recover and cover and give your money back if stolen, as it should be with all

Best regards
Unfortunately from today, they will now stop sending emails to buy FUN tokens Sad

Hahahahahahahah. WOW. You got them i can see man.

I claim that i have kept my prove at least.

Interesting. Now i am curious, and i will check out those reviews anyway yeah. Thanks for your support ;p. But i have always believed in freebitco.in and their platform and project. For many years, i had not any issues with them you know.
That is why i kept some of my BTC there and bought the FUN tokens premium program also.

But to be honest, at one point i though about it, since the "hacker" didn´t withdraw the money, and for him to have access to my account he for shure should have hacked my email before
so he can confirm the withdraw also. That said, and no withdraw, at one point i thought that there was a problem in the system and it sold my FUN tokens and made a bet without me knowing also..since that hacker was so dum! Hackers hack to steal, not to bet for free and leave the profit in your account lol.

Like think about it, someone hack your bank account where you have 10,000 euros, then he go on the stock market and he uses the money and makes 1,000,000 euros.
Then he don´t withdraw the money, from your bank account, he just leave it there for you to enjoy. Shame on that hacker! lol
Like, he hacked you to help you out to multiply your money, since you can´t? That is crazy lol, to think it is the reality...no hackers like that i imagine.

At one point, i also thought that they sold my FUN tokens, and then made that losing bet for me, but since i believed in them i never like acused them of nothing.
Even my mother asked me how is that possible, and she thought that also, did they do that?! She knows about my investments and future believes, and one moment
we are there watching my balance, at the next there is nothing there..she got like "whaaat"!?

I just send the contact form messages so i can know what went wrong, and for them to fix it because is my money.
And to know what happened so i can protect my account in future from weird invasions.

They can´t ban me or delete my account, because for that to happen there should be a prove and reason and why the ban/delete happens. It is not possible just to do it because of
nothing because then there is a problem, attorneys, laws, and bitcoin may not be so legal, but with proves there are a lot of legal issues againts the company or website.

I have never done anything wrong or scam or have diferent accounts you know, to be banned or to have my account deleted, if i had done something wrong, my account would not exist until now for shure you know. They would have banned me or deleted my accoun long time ago.

Do you have any prove of that claims about them making losing bets for you, can you send me or post here links of some of those reviews that you talk about?
I would love to see some proves, of what members claimed.

About adjusting the lost, it is gambling you know. You can loose or win. I guess the bigger issue is betting behalf of you lol. That would be interesting to see it happening with prove.
As you can see i posted here my prove of my purchase of FUN tokens, even that TheQuim claims that i haven´t bought any FUN tokens Smiley
And if i didn´t bought any FUN tokens, then why freebitco.in will send me that kind of email information!?

I have and keep my prove, i learn in life that is better to keep things so later you can have proves that your words are true.

Also, another interesting thing is that i have money in other websites, and if the hacker hacked one like freebitco.in, he can hack all of the websites.
Why he only did freebitco.in? Since he hacked me, he can hack a lot of other websites i have money in too. He didn´t do that.

PS: You know, when a institution or a bank you keep your money in, offers you that if you keep your money in, you will earn year % interest of your money, they guarantee
the safe of your money there. That is why you keep you money there. So if by any case someone steals your money, or if you get you account or card hacked, the instituion,
or bank, by law, is obliged to recover and give you back your money that they say if you keep there you will earn % interest on them since they are responsable for your money
at that point. You know how that works, when the money is in, institutions can use it while you don´t, and if you need it they always have balance to have it ready in your account.
Even if someone withdraw your money that was not you, they instantly cover that and fill up you account even if they have to take it out of their pockets.
That is how they guarantee clients.
If you have 1,500 BTC and a big clients data that keeps money in, if proven, you have to cover your clients, if not that is a bad image for the company. And it spreads fast and you loose
clients. It is a proven fact.

That is why since freebitco.in has this kind of function, and it has % interest, i thought that they have this covered and if stolen or hacked proven, they cover you, you know?
May be it is my mistake to feel safe with them.

Keep it cool

Unfortunately, they cannot have any legal problems with the company or the website, the father of the 13-year-old boy went to the FBI, they could not help him. blockchain.info - they steal 1000s of BTC and nothing happens to them

teofilios87

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 12:30:55 AM

project. Wink

Best regards
Unfortunately from today, they will now stop sending emails to buy FUN tokens Sad

Yeah...that is unfortunate. How do you know that? It is a good proof. May be that is why, i don´t know. No email, no proof, no document. What i know is that at least, i was on
time and i got my confirmation email from freebito.in that i bought my FUN tokens, so i guess i got the email because i bought them just a little bit after they launched the premium
program. It was on 31 of January, so i though a lot about it, but i decided to buy 12,500 FUN, and i had this mirage that one day they will reach like 10-15 euros each
token and people will have the oportunity to make some serious money, and then everything vaneshed. I don´t feel safe now to deposit there more money.

So actually i am glad that freebitco.in sended me that email confirmation of my purchase of FUN tokens, so i can prove now that my words are true, and not lie like some tried to say
without having any proof of that i am a liar.
I have the prove and the email. I bought the tokens.

Imagine if i haven´t that email, or i deleted it, now they could call me a liar and say i didn´t do anything and that i was scammer trying to get some free BTC and FUN tokens..

I am glad at least i can always prove that i bought them, and that i kept the email. I was expecting for that answer since there is no register in the FUN history, so i was prepared
with my email, searched it in my email, because i remember i got one actually, to show here and everyone to see that i actually really made the purchase of my FUN tokens and that freebitco.in confirmed that.

It is pitty that 13 years old boy..it is so sad story..i mean he is 13... i imagine how dissapointed the little one got, FBI couldn´t do anything..the father should have paid some good
attorneys so he can speak to them.
Bitcoin chain is 100% untraceable, but freebitco.in is a gambling website company, and there is history of deposits, withdraws, emails, confirmations of all that history is a prove.
Chain is one thing, gambling websites are another your know. Chain is global, not institution, no need of documents to exist, gambling websites need certificates as an institution, if not, the goverment will take it as a laundering scheme.  And chain, transactions are impossible to reverse once done. Betting in gambling websites is different. They can cover that one because it is a bet inside the gambling website, bet can always be recovered by the website. Imagine, if it was made a withdraw, then it is impossible to be covered by the gambling website, since withdraw is a transaction in the chain and the money is lost forever.
I don´t know what happened to the little one, was it in freebitco.in, someone withdraw his btc? But i hope one day when he grow up he will be successfull.
16xypjnxlrew

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 01:13:05 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2021, 01:56:28 AM by mprep

Yeah...that is unfortunate. How do you know that? It is a good proof. May be that is why, i don´t know. No email, no proof, no document. What i know is that at least, i was on
time and i got my confirmation email from freebito.in that i bought my FUN tokens, so i guess i got the email because i bought them just a little bit after they launched the premium
program. It was on 31 of January, so i though a lot about it, but i decided to buy 12,500 FUN, and i had this mirage that one day they will reach like 10-15 euros each
token and people will have the oportunity to make some serious money, and then everything vaneshed. I don´t feel safe now to deposit there more money.

So actually i am glad that freebitco.in sended me that email confirmation of my purchase of FUN tokens, so i can prove now that my words are true, and not lie like some tried to say
without having any proof of that i am a liar.
I have the prove and the email. I bought the tokens.

Imagine if i haven´t that email, or i deleted it, now they could call me a liar and say i didn´t do anything and that i was scammer trying to get some free BTC and FUN tokens..

I am glad at least i can always prove that i bought them, and that i kept the email. I was expecting for that answer since there is no register in the FUN history, so i was prepared
with my email, searched it in my email, because i remember i got one actually, to show here and everyone to see that i actually really made the purchase of my FUN tokens and that freebitco.in confirmed that.

It is pitty that 13 years old boy..it is so sad story..i mean he is 13... i imagine how dissapointed the little one got, FBI couldn´t do anything..the father should have paid some good
attorneys so he can speak to them.
Bitcoin chain is 100% untraceable, but freebitco.in is a gambling website company, and there is history of deposits, withdraws, emails, confirmations of all that history is a prove.
Chain is one thing, gambling websites are another your know. Chain is global, not institution, no need of documents to exist, gambling websites need certificates as an institution, if not, the goverment will take it as a laundering scheme.  And chain, transactions are impossible to reverse once done. Betting in gambling websites is different. They can cover that one because it is a bet inside the gambling website, bet can always be recovered by the website. Imagine, if it was made a withdraw, then it is impossible to be covered by the gambling website, since withdraw is a transaction in the chain and the money is lost forever.
I don´t know what happened to the little one, was it in freebitco.in, someone withdraw his btc? But i hope one day when he grow up he will be successfull.
You had to buy FUN tokens at binance. 13 year old boy lost all his BTC due to freebitco.in blunder. TheQuin even admitted this error but refused to return BTC

You created a new account and scrolled all the way back to find that specific post from a month ago? That guy was a cheater and got caught and then tried to scam FreeBitco.in with a pity story. This is a weak attempt to try and discredit this casino. You are probably that same guy or somebody who was also caught cheating and that's why you're so upset and going through all this effort.
Hey! How do you explain this, defender?

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 01:42:30 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2021, 02:29:14 AM by TheQuin

I understand that there are a lot of messages and members to be answered. Then if you cannot manage it, you hire more stuff to do the job, don´t say that my problem is not real or serious?! That is not proffesional in the first place, sorry to tell you.

I had over 200 emails this morning. If everyone wrote nearly 1000 words that would be 200,000 words to read. Fortunately, nearly everyone in the world apart from you understands that it only necessary to concisely explain what their problem is and they manage it in one or two sentences. I am more than capable of giving support to people who know how to ask for it without extra staff to deal with 1 or 2 people who are incapable of succinctly articulating themselves.

The same goes for your spamming the thread above. I'm not even going to read any of that but I will point you at the forum rules: Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

Thank you for PMing me your user ID. I will get back to you after investigating your account.

Thanks for your concern, but not necessarily, please help teofilios87 first

It is necessary to help investigate if there is an issue with FUN transaction history display or not. As you will not give your users ID I'll just have to assume it is just another blatant lie like every other unsubstantiated claim you have made.

FinneysTrueVision

Activity: 1638
Merit: 345

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 02:56:08 AM

You created a new account and scrolled all the way back to find that specific post from a month ago? That guy was a cheater and got caught and then tried to scam FreeBitco.in with a pity story. This is a weak attempt to try and discredit this casino. You are probably that same guy or somebody who was also caught cheating and that's why you're so upset and going through all this effort.
Hey! How do you explain this, defender?

How do I explain what? You clowns have made a mess of this thread with all your spammy posts so I have no idea what the hell is going on.

Your posts are full of non-sequiters and exaggerated claims that seem made up. I'm not sure what kind of response you are expecting.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
16xypjnxlrew

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 03:27:35 AM

It is necessary to help investigate if there is an issue with FUN transaction history display or not. As you will not give your users ID I'll just have to assume it is just another blatant lie like every other unsubstantiated claim you have made.
This problem is observed by many users. I have a screen: https://i.imgur.com/DdNLvjK.jpg
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 03:30:12 AM

This problem is observed by many users. I have a screen: https://i.imgur.com/DdNLvjK.jpg

None of them has reported it. You have simply shown a screenshot and refused to tell me the account ID so that I can't check it. It is a new feature so it is possible that there is an issue. Why are you obstructing me from investigating it?

16xypjnxlrew

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 03:44:06 AM

None of them has reported it. You have simply shown a screenshot and refused to tell me the account ID so that I can't check it. It is a new feature so it is possible that there is an issue. Why are you obstructing me from investigating it?
I don't want to feel various sanctions
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 03:57:47 AM

I don't want to feel various sanctions

The only sanctions in place are for those caught stealing from us through multi-accounting. Is that why you are afraid?

Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: