Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400964 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 03:18:28 AM

It's been a while since I used Freebitcoin for the last time, now I can't see the option to get a reward bonus for every roll anymore, it seems that has been deactivated, is there any plan to have that feature again?

No.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 10:08:45 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2021, 06:43:41 PM by mprep

Hi there!

Today I tried to withdraw my BTC from freebitco.in
I used slow withdrwal but after few hours I found than my account has been banned
For many months I collected BTC on this site and got annual interest
I do not try HI-LO game because it is not for me but I created the liquidity with my BTC for this site and as soon as I tried to withdraw I got banned!

My account is not longer exist!
freebitco.in stolen my BTC !

wtf???

Heh(
My mate referrals also report login issue after withdrawal trying
It's very looks like the situation long time ago with  cryptsy\cryptopia\btc-e etc agony
And no answer from freebitco.in ambassador...

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Luca_Blight

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 10:03:55 PM

I am using the bonus to get FUN tokens, but I can't find my FUN tokens balance. Where is it?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2021, 02:55:02 AM

I used slow withdrwal but after few hours I found than my account has been banned
For many months I collected BTC on this site and got annual interest

Heh(
My mate referrals also report login issue after withdrawal trying

Were you automating free rolls and/or multi-accounting?

TERMS OF SERVICE

Please abide by the following simple rules when using this website:

1. Please do not use bots.
2. Please be civil when contacting us and refrain from using strong language.
3. Please do not try to abuse the free giveaway by creating multiple accounts and collecting the free prize more than once every hour using proxies or similar IP address changing applications/services.

If you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.

Our bot detection systems have been upgraded so if you have used one at any time your account(s) will have been shadow banned and then your next withdrawal needs to be manually reviewed. I need to check the evidence rather than just having the system fully ban people.

I am using the bonus to get FUN tokens, but I can't find my FUN tokens balance. Where is it?

Premium page.

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 03:27:01 AM

Our bot detection systems have been upgraded so if you have used one at any time your account(s) will have been shadow banned and then your next withdrawal needs to be manually reviewed. I need to check the evidence rather than just having the system fully ban people.

My withdrawal BTC address is: 1MF3MRqcqHM4YLMvY18Thr7fxfGpCWsBbN
The withdrawal amount was about: 0.0025 BTC

Also I can send the addresses of my mate referals those also have withdrawal\login issues
Because they haven't bitcointalk.org accounts and can't also post here

But at the current moment the situation looks like freebitco.in just stolen customer's BTC when the customer doesn't lose one's BTC on bets HI\LO game but just have a little profit by using your free BTC system and Annual interest (with daily capitalization)

What do you mean "fully ban people"? What will be with MY BTC? Or is it already not MY BTC? Is it YOUR BTC? So does it mean that you commandeer customer's BTC?

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2021, 03:38:44 AM

What do you mean "fully ban people"? What will be with MY BTC? Or is it already not MY BTC? Is it YOUR BTC? So does it mean that you commandeer customer's BTC?

I mean what it says in the ToS. Using 122 accounts to play free rolls is attempting to steal 122x what one person is entitled to get from the faucet.

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 04:14:21 AM

I mean what it says in the ToS. Using 122 accounts to play free rolls is attempting to steal 122x what one person is entitled to get from the faucet.

It's very comfortable to say that somebody didn't follow a some point of rules.
Our AI-system decided so.

And then you commandeer customer's funds. Just commandeer!

With NO chances to get one's customer funds back.

Great model!
The service is always right!
The customer\player is nonentity

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2021, 04:39:18 AM

It's very comfortable to say that somebody didn't follow a some point of rules.
Our AI-system decided so.

We have only 3 simple rules and you were breaking 2 of them.

TERMS OF SERVICE

3. Please do not try to abuse the free giveaway by creating multiple accounts and collecting the free prize more than once every hour using proxies or similar IP address changing applications/services.

If you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.

I have already explained that our AI systems didn't decide. They referred your 17 simultaneous withdrawals to me for manual review. I looked at the evidence and found that your were attempted theft from us on large scale and decided to ban you.

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 07:51:22 AM

I have already explained that our AI systems didn't decide. They referred your 17 simultaneous withdrawals to me for manual review. I looked at the evidence and found that your were attempted theft from us on large scale and decided to ban you.

Perfect answer!

What does it mean "simultaneous withdrawals" ?
Our IT team invested about 2k USD (in BTC on June-July 2021) to freebitco.in
We invested our OWN BTC
Of cource my team members used referal link and each invested about 200 USD

And as soon as we decided to withdraw we got banned!

Is this loss unpleasant for us - yes, is it critical - of cource not. Crypto is the risk.
But it is the risk not because of price fluctuation.
It is so risky because of scammy and theft services like freebitco.in where customer's funds absolutelly in hands of unregulated service

Just a little profit of players is insufferable for these services like freebitco.in. And these "services" make all to take away customer funds.
freebitco.in just know: eventually the greed never results in something good

Our team already discussed our pain and submit with this loss of OUR BTCs.

We are not bloggers with hundred thousands or even millions subscribers, not.
We are just a little IT team that makes different analytic services by complicate math models. But all our contragents will know that freebitco.in is scam and thief project.

I have no enough time to continue this discussion on the forum because I have real and interest job WITHOUT cheating customers.
But I would like to tell:
"THANK YOU freebitco.in to fraud me and my team NOW"
because it allowed to avoid real big loss with your "service" in future

And few words to forum members: I think if you like to save YOUR funds YOUR OWN BTCs then do not use freebitco.in
Also according to our statistics it is pracrically impossible to get maximum prize in even FREE ROLL on freebitco.in

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2021, 03:58:16 AM

What does it mean "simultaneous withdrawals" ?

It means you tried to withdraw from 17 of your 122 accounts at the same time. That was a very basic error for an abuser to make because it sticks out like a sore thumb when I'm reviewing the blocked payouts.

Our IT team invested about 2k USD (in BTC on June-July 2021) to freebitco.in

lol. Your IT team only has one laptop and every hour they each log in to their accounts do a free roll and then log out and pass it to the next member of the team to do the same. There isn't enough time for that to happen between these free rolls. We digitally fingerprint you so we know for a fact that it's the same instance of the same program running on the same device. Not faking different fingerprints was another very basic error of yours. That combined with your bot's very obvious use of a name dictionary to create the email names in identical format absolutely nails you.

awerasf

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 11:40:12 AM

can't login after withdraw request.
withdrawing my DEPOSIDED BTC

if you dont want to pay my earnings, than pay exactly sum of my deposit and i will not risk my own money with you again.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 01:28:36 AM

Banned for violating our ToS

TERMS OF SERVICE

if you dont want to pay my earnings, than pay exactly sum of my deposit and i will not risk my own money with you again.

As is explained in our ToS your forfeited your balance. All bans are permanent so you are not welcome to risk your money again because that would be ban evasion.

gorgeousangel0

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 01:56:32 AM

How many btc dollars you deposited?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 08:26:45 AM

How many btc dollars you deposited?

Just enough to allow him to abuse the faucet without needing to pay for a captcha solving service.

Lucky444

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:58:47 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2021, 03:38:57 AM by Mr. Big

I just did instant withdrawal and there is note saying the process can take up to 24 hours Huh??

I really need this money to be sent right away.... Can I know why this is taking so long Huh

This doesn't seem fair Sad

I'm paying for instant withdrawal and it's been over 5 hours now
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2021, 02:46:14 AM

I just did instant withdrawal and there is note saying the process can take up to 24 hours Huh??

I really need this money to be sent right away.... Can I know why this is taking so long Huh

The note also tells you that it is for security reasons. It helps us keep our customers' funds secure by having a system in place to help spot account hacking and abuse. The automated systems aren't perfect so we don't use them to ban accounts, they just flag suspicious activity for manual review. That means a few customers who aren't doing anything wrong get inconvenienced by a delay but overall since we introduced the system it has helped us cut losses to botters dramatically and prevent a lot of customer losses from hacking.

awerasf

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 07:02:08 AM

Banned for violating our ToS

TERMS OF SERVICE

As is explained in our ToS your forfeited your balance. All bans are permanent so you are not welcome to risk your money again because that would be ban evasion.

what soft did i use??? 4 browsers on 1 laptop? such a criminal !
i manually clicked every account every time.
that is my family accounts!
and why you banned 3 accounts out of 4, why not all of them?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2021, 11:31:02 PM

Thanks for your confession. You clicked every time meaning you stole 4x the amount from free rolls that you are entitled to. All 4 accounts violated the ToS and were banned.

awerasf

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 05:29:31 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2021, 05:43:22 AM by awerasf

Thanks for your confession. You clicked every time meaning you stole 4x the amount from free rolls that you are entitled to. All 4 accounts violated the ToS and were banned.

they all was premium accounts!
3 of 4 accounts succesfully withdrawed because 1 of them still was premium
then i convert FUN to BTC on last account, became regular and got banned with loss of my own money.

in all cases when i say "i convert", "i withdraw"... i mean "I helped to do so to my wife or daughter in her separate browser in her account". I have not multiple accounts
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2021, 05:42:57 AM

they all was premium accounts!
then i convert FUN to BTC, became regular and got banned with loss of my own money

Being a Premium Member doesn't buy the right to violate the rules. The ToS apply to everyone. If I had not caught you it would have been a loss of our money. Rather than hold enough FUN in one account to gain a higher level of benefits you split it into 4 accounts for the sole purpose of defrauding us out of 4x free rolls. That's plain and simple attempted theft.

Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: