Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400486 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 07:30:15 AM

How can i be sure

How can I be sure what you are asking?

Before, you also blocked the accounts of many people. Those who do have to sue

I only ever ban accounts for violating our Terms of Service. This account is not banned.

And my email address can still receive mail without a stolen account

So I have no idea why you can't just log in.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kasemcyber

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 11:56:42 AM

Now I want to know if I still have a chance to get my coins.
I'll keep waiting.

Of course, you will get your coins. I'm just explaining that it might take a very long time. The closure notices were given years ago and it is now very time consuming to manually deal with those who waited until after we closed down the withdrawal system.

You have given me an idea though. I'm going to suggest to wetsuit that we set a cut-off date maybe 2 or 3 months for now. If anyone hasn't requested by then it will be too late and we can just deal with all requests at the same time on that date rather than having a constant flow of one or two requests a week forever. Then we can finally decommission the database that we still have to pay hosting costs on.

Hello TheQuin

I received  Dogecoin to my wallet. Only a month has passed since you tell the management approach. I'm so glad it's like a Christmas gift.

Thank you
tn00739338

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 06:17:55 AM

所以開放讓我收密碼重置信
So let me receive the password reset letter
ESG

Activity: 126
Merit: 54

store secretK on Secret place is almost impossible

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 12:50:31 PM

you will can acces your account, i hope... 

>>>

____
_
_>>Huh  im blocked on your FaceBook Oficial page!!!   WHY???   because i share my link there??  or  other one??? was much time to find your official facebook page...>>   ((facebook com/theofficialfreebitco in/)) Free Bitcoin😢🤔😟😕😭   @theofficialfreebitco.in   >>>

Luckydesigner

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 09:06:15 AM

Hi, buddy, I can't login my account, my account is zhangboheng827@gmail.com, and click reset my password, I can't receive e-mail in gmail box or spam, what I can do next?
tn00739338

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 11:23:01 AM

提供比特幣簽名找奎因
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2021, 08:19:12 PM

_
_>>Huh  im blocked on your FaceBook Oficial page!!!   WHY???   because i share my link there??  or  other one??? was much time to find your official facebook page...>>   ((facebook com/theofficialfreebitco in/)) Free Bitcoin😢🤔😟😕😭   @theofficialfreebitco.in   >>>

https://i.ibb.co/sy0Kc3r/Image.png
What link did you share? Was it Freebitco.in referral link or link to other website? If yes, most likely it was considered as spam and they blocked you to prevent from posting links in future.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2021, 01:32:05 AM

Hi, buddy, I can't login my account, my account is zhangboheng827@gmail.com, and click reset my password, I can't receive e-mail in gmail box or spam, what I can do next?

You unsubscribed from all emails so we couldn't send the password reset. I have resubscribed you so you should try again.

_
_>>Huh  im blocked on your FaceBook Oficial page!!!   WHY???   because i share my link there??  or  other one??? was much time to find your official facebook page...>>   ((facebook com/theofficialfreebitco in/)) Free Bitcoin😢🤔😟😕😭   @theofficialfreebitco.in   >>>
What link did you share? Was it Freebitco.in referral link or link to other website? If yes, most likely it was considered as spam and they blocked you to prevent from posting links in future.

I don't handle social media so this is only a guess. Does facebook block all referral links? You could try sending a PM to freebitco.in PR.

tn00739338

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 12:22:48 PM

TheQuin
Is this your official homepage?
這是你們官方的主頁嗎?
https://www.facebook.com/Free-Bitcoin-107864528433948/
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2021, 08:04:49 PM

I don't handle social media so this is only a guess. Does facebook block all referral links? You could try sending a PM to freebitco.in PR.
They don't block, unless you spam too much, usually admins of pages doing it. Though, few years ago when I actively promoted ref links, I wasn't able to post Freebitco.in link on Facebook because it was blacklisted. I had to use shortlinks to bypass it.

CryptoDobbo

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 11:46:00 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2021, 12:03:10 AM by CryptoDobbo

Here is a relevant story about the Signed Bitcoin Message.

I'm sad to say that a fellow Aussie (Craig Wright) has claimed, on many occasions, to be Satoshi Nakamoto.

The one and only action he can take for everyone to believe this claim is that he provide.....

A SIGNED BITCOIN MESSAGE from the original addresses in the blockchain.

Since he has not done that,  no one believes him.

IT IS THE ONLY WAY!

@TheQuin is doing the right thing by every other member.

He is also educating those who will listen.

Sometimes the best learning is from pain.

Satisfied Freebitco.in member
HangOn

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 09:43:24 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2021, 12:16:59 PM by HangOn

Here is a relevant story about the Signed Bitcoin Message.

I'm sad to say that a fellow Aussie (Craig Wright) has claimed, on many occasions, to be Satoshi Nakamoto.

The one and only action he can take for everyone to believe this claim is that he provide.....

A SIGNED BITCOIN MESSAGE from the original addresses in the blockchain.

Since he has not done that,  no one believes him.

IT IS THE ONLY WAY!

@TheQuin is doing the right thing by every other member.

He is also educating those who will listen.

Sometimes the best learning is from pain.

Satisfied Freebitco.in member

wow another newbie who just come here to defend these robbers. @TheQuin i already stop replying you after seeing how dumb you are so please stop praising yourself falsely by inviting your friends and family members here. but one thing has to be accepted that you guys are very hardworking. who handle so many accounts just to show their honesty XD
CryptoDobbo

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 08:30:40 PM

wow another newbie who just come here to defend these robbers. @TheQuin i already stop replying you after seeing how dumb you are so please stop praising yourself falsely by inviting your friends and family members here. but one thing has to be accepted that you guys are very hardworking. who handle so many accounts just to show their honesty XD

Wow! Yourself. If only you knew. If only you would listen.

You are beyond help, as you already KNOW everything.

You continue to open your mouth to prove your ignorance.

Goodbye
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2021, 01:02:13 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2021, 01:40:03 AM by TheQuin

@TheQuin i already stop replying you after seeing how dumb you are

You stopped replying because you lost the argument. I pulled apart every piece of your argument and demonstrated that if I did what you suggest I would be in danger of handing accounts over to hackers. You are never going to intimidate me into doing the wrong thing by posting bullshit about us in this thread.

wow another newbie who just come here to defend these robbers. ~  ​so please stop praising yourself falsely by inviting your friends and family members here. but one thing has to be accepted that you guys are very hardworking. who handle so many accounts just to show their honesty XD

So now you are trying to pick another argument to deflect from that. You continue your habit of talking about things of which you know nothing. I've been on the forum since 2013 and I'm more than capable of writing posts that other people value. So if I had time to waste running alt accounts they wouldn't be meritless Newbie accounts like yours.

I don't need any help from other accounts to make you look stupid. You do that all on your own.

EugenePopov1984

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 10:00:33 AM

Good day,

I am writing to kind attention of owners and admins regarding situation has happened at the beginning of this December. I have tried to connect to my account, as well as my referrals. I supposed that is was some kind of temporary problems. However, after some time, the same happened. I have registered a new account successfully, in order to check the possibility to login. However, when I tried to logout from my new account, I was unable to do so for some reason.
I have wrote at "https://appcontacter.com/contact/eu.flaremedia.freebitcoin/freebitcoin" on 9th of December regarding this situation. No reply has been got even by today. 
My e-mail address is "eugenepopov1984@gmail.com". If necessary, I can provide you with e-mails of my referrals.
The purpose of getting involved in this kind of investment is as following:
My referrals and I live in one block and using one Wi-Fi point to access. According to our internet provider policy it seems that, we are using the same IP address.
The purpose of this investment was to help our neighbour, who is suffering from cancer. Twelve of us have decided to find/get enough money for his surgery. All of us have putted in our own money in order not get through “capture” every time and well as to get annual interest on balance. We have no other goals.
If you mean that we broke the rules, then we did it unconsciously and we are sorry for that.

If we cannot continue to use services of your fine site, then we would like to ask you to return our investments. These funds were not for us, but for one good person, who really need it. Everything we earned on your site, keep it.
We look forward to your understanding and humanity.
ESG

Activity: 126
Merit: 54

store secretK on Secret place is almost impossible

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 02:23:06 PM

Could be it, but i dont know what why i get blocked, maybe, in long time ago, i said something about a lost on multiply, .. ,,  the problem was a bug on old phone or similar, .. or  said  something that i dont remember, is certain what i share my freebitco refer linkl, but i dont remeber share other link there....  But Is No Problem For Me, ..  thats i did want tell was about Find the Oficiall btc Account On FaceBook, Because there, in facebook, are much many freebitco fake accounts...,   

TheQuin
Is this your official homepage?
這是你們官方的主頁嗎?
https://www.facebook.com/Free-Bitcoin-107864528433948/

>>>  are much fake freebitco accountts like that or Worst....  but, this link  have in freebitco oficial site, and redirct to oficial facebook page, because this, i believe  that is oficial account of freebitco in  >>>  facebook.com/theofficialfreebitco.in

No, My Referral link are not blocked on Facebook com, i get block only in  oficial freebitco page, but is no problem,  ..  Im Very Gratefull for Answering..., ...

and about my deposits on freebitco account s,  some my deposits i dont remember of where i sended, and some ones are from changes, and others one, are from my some wallet, i think, if a day i lost my credentials, i will lost all my login incluse, bitcointalk login.. and my emails... and im will not log in in nothing...

An Example>>>
  and i think i wouldn't even know what to do... but i think if the hacker gets access to people's accounts, why wouldn't he be able to access the wallet and be able to send you a message from an address that was sent btc to freebitcoin ... it is a very complicated situation indeed. the right thing is not to lose anything.... but if you lose, I think if you combine it and you could combine a way of photographing a part of the body, or something previously arranged, like a reference photo... or something like that, that, see when it happens that logins are lost, there could be a way to get in touch with you, tell you about the pre-arranged, and ask you to do something more than the pre-arranged ones, for example, in advance, I send a photo of my hand and of my foot, and if I lose all my credentials, I get in touch with you, and say, that the account sent a photo of this or that, and you ask that the same photos be remade with the new complement that you request, like in the example, I previously sent the photos of my foot and my hand, and you guys, to confirm if it was me, ask me the same photos that I sent previously, but for example, my hand holding my foot, and it can't be another hand and not another foot, it has to be the same hand and the same foot, m the ones you ask me to take, just one example.... but it's a really complicated subject... the right thing is not to lose, because if I lose, I won't have access to anything else... and that would be very sad for me, and i believe this happens every day around the world.

HangOn

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 05:08:54 PM

An Example>>>
  and i think i wouldn't even know what to do... but i think if the hacker gets access to people's accounts, why wouldn't he be able to access the wallet and be able to send you a message from an address that was sent btc to freebitcoin ... it is a very complicated situation indeed. the right thing is not to lose anything.... but if you lose, I think if you combine it and you could combine a way of photographing a part of the body, or something previously arranged, like a reference photo... or something like that, that, see when it happens that logins are lost, there could be a way to get in touch with you, tell you about the pre-arranged, and ask you to do something more than the pre-arranged ones, for example, in advance, I send a photo of my hand and of my foot, and if I lose all my credentials, I get in touch with you, and say, that the account sent a photo of this or that, and you ask that the same photos be remade with the new complement that you request, like in the example, I previously sent the photos of my foot and my hand, and you guys, to confirm if it was me, ask me the same photos that I sent previously, but for example, my hand holding my foot, and it can't be another hand and not another foot, it has to be the same hand and the same foot, m the ones you ask me to take, just one example.... but it's a really complicated subject... the right thing is not to lose, because if I lose, I won't have access to anything else... and that would be very sad for me, and i believe this happens every day around the world.

Sorry mate they only accept Bitcoin sign message. because according to him hacker can hack everything like gmail, photos, arm, hand, foot and all of the other body parts XD so if you don't have a Gmail account or for some reason you have lost access to it, then they will keep your money as a donation.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2022, 01:38:53 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2022, 04:25:32 AM by TheQuin

I am writing to kind attention of owners and admins regarding situation has happened at the beginning of this December. I have tried to connect to my account, as well as my referrals.

That's the problem. You are your referrals and you were abusing the service and got banned. You already know this because I have told you via PM. I explained to you that all your accounts have the same digital fingerprint meaning that you accessed all of the accounts using the same instance of the same program on the same device in contravention of our ToS.

You replied:
"Regarding "the same digital fingerprint". This is not correct as far as I understood the meaning of it. I and my referrals have bought 12 used smartphones Xiaomi of the same model at discount store and using them just to work for our goal. Those smartphones are of the same model. They was cheap enough when we bought them."

So I then explained to you that the fingerprint includes things that are unique to each device like serial numbers and MAC addresses. You are not going to get a different answer posting here to what I have already told you.

TERMS OF SERVICE

Please abide by the following simple rules when using this website:

1. Please do not use bots.
2. Please be civil when contacting us and refrain from using strong language.
3. Please do not try to abuse the free giveaway by creating multiple accounts and collecting the free prize more than once every hour using proxies or similar IP address changing applications/services.

If you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.

We look forward to your understanding and humanity.

I look forward to you going away and not abusing our free giveaways again. You are not going to get a refund of the money you spent funding abusive accounts to unlock privileges that made it easier for you to cheat and steal from us. If everyone took 12 times what they were entitled to for free we couldn't pay it all. What you have lost will go to pay honest people who only have one account.

~but i think if the hacker gets access to people's accounts, why wouldn't he be able to access the wallet and be able to send you a message from an address that was sent btc to freebitcoin

If someone can't keep the keys to their Bitcoin wallet secure then there's nothing anyone running a non-KYC Bitcoin site can do to secure their accounts for them.

Sorry mate they only accept Bitcoin sign message. because according to him hacker can hack everything like gmail, photos, arm, hand, foot and all of the other body parts XD so if you don't have a Gmail account or for some reason you have lost access to it, then they will keep your money as a donation.

I only accept Bitcoin signed messages because we are an anonymous to use site. That means proving anything about your identity is completely useless to us. I only need proof of actually funding the account. Even the dumbest fuck on the planet (you) will understand that eventually.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2022, 01:14:55 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2022, 07:58:28 AM by TheQuin

The "earn btc" page doesn't show any interest payments after 12/27.  Maybe just a display bug.  I wasn't checking my balance while I was out of town for the holidays.

EDIT:
There's an old display bug on the expired bets page where it will show zero winnings on resolved bets that you won.  A few hours later it shows the actual number.  But the balance updates correctly in real time (so I get paid before it shows me how much I was paid).

Both of these aren't bugs, it's just caching. Sometimes you need to do a hard refresh for the EARN BTC page to update. The betting page cache is updated hourly but your balance is real time.

EDIT 2:
I've been using the site for interest on hodling 15 BTC, and the parimutuel sportsbetting.  I just read the last 30 pages of this thread and it seems weird that most of the thread is this public flame war between customer service and botters who had their accounts confiscated based on secret evidence.  
I used to be a software engineer Google and another online advertising company in LA and at the latter I was in charge of blocking bots that would click on our ads.  It's hard.  There were lots of false positives and false negatives.

That's one of the reasons I implemented a system that only sends withdrawal requests to be manually reviewed rather than simply banning accounts. I need to look at all the evidence and only ban when I'm 100% certain of abuse.

Much respect to the people who do this for a living.  But there has to be a better way of doing it that doesn't spam the thread with flame wars about confiscated accounts.

Other faucet services simply decided to abandon the forum and lock their threads. There's no way to stop angry thieves spamming. It's just a choice of answering them or ignoring them.

Maybe you can just preemptively block signups from all the IPs of known proxies/VPNs/datacenters and block signups from duplicate IPs. (modulo the edge case where hundreds of distinct mobile devices often share the same IP -- gotta figure out which IP blocks belong to mobile ISPs that do that).  But anyway if you prevent signups by IP you'll have a lot less work to do for banning bots and probably also reduce the risk of false positives from people who were innocently using an open proxy or whatever.    Another quick and dirty idea is to rate limit free btc claims per /24 or /16 IP block.  Are you guys hiring?

We.ve tried all these things before but all it achieves is telling the botters immediately what they have to do to get away with it. Block certain VPNs and they just find other ones to use. Block them for doing 17 rolls every day and they just do 16 from more accounts. The way to combat them is to use a shadowbanning system. The accounts get flagged as bad but because they don't know that they spend months getting enough to withdraw.  Then when they get banned they have to guess what they did wrong and spend months trying again before they can find out if they were right. Blocking them immediately makes it too easy for them to experiment.

The objective is to reduce losses due to theft. If that results in the noise level here going up a bit because they are frustrated at losing so much time and effort then so be it.

poisuke

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 09:36:37 AM

Huh

Hi. Happy new year.
I will not be able to log in to my account from December 29th.

Would you please investigate what is happening?
Also, can you return just the amount you deposited?

It is my UserID 39786681.
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: