Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 1434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 520231 times)
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

winning a lottery prize with just 30 tickets, wow.  #thedream

That's why to win the lottery we need to be lucky then we can win even with just one lottery ticket. If one is not lucky then even buy 90% of lottery also can't win a big amount. I'm trying my luck for more than a year every week with few hundred lotteries but until now still waiting...

Yes you really need some luck to play on lottery games even in this site you still can win it although you are competing it with so many players around here based on your tickets. But the point is? Are you really having this luck or this games has been controlled by them we never know, we can only trust them by keep on playing it to make sure that they are really paying. As far as I know there is only 2 people that claimed their winning on lottery
I wonder how much that he won with only 30 tickets, this must not much
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

That's why to win the lottery we need to be lucky then we can win even with just one lottery ticket. If one is not lucky then even buy 90% of lottery also can't win a big amount. I'm trying my luck for more than a year every week with few hundred lotteries but until now still waiting...
One of the reasons why you don't need to spend anything for the lottery is even though you are increasing your chances of winning the lottery there is no guarantee that at the end you will win the jackpot prize or even any of the prizes in the lottery on that matter. The best strategy for this is to get as much as tickets as you can without paying anything and you can do it with many ways from referrals to claiming its faucet.

Am I the only way who opted out the option of receiving 2 lottery tickets with every free roll? I changed this to receive 2 extra reward points for every roll, as this is more interesting in my eyes. Getting referrals is indeed the way to go, but as MinerHQ already mentioned, quite difficult to obtain referrals who stay active. Maybe with the name change there will a renewed interest in this site to get more referrals.

I thought about changing the option of receiving 2 lottery tickets for 2 RPs too, but even with 2 tickets you have some probability to win, it's a chance in a million and on long term seems it worth more than extra 2 RPs (2 satoshis) per roll. Those more addicted may claim 10 times a day at FreeBitco.in, it's 20 lottery tickets or 20 extra satoshis (20 RPs)... I think the free lottery tickets every hour are still more worthful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

winning a lottery prize with just 30 tickets, wow.  #thedream
Some people have been even more luckier, winning with just 2 tickets.  Tongue you can go to lottery page/tab and see the previous winners, there have been so many wins with small amount of tickets.

Am I the only way who opted out the option of receiving 2 lottery tickets with every free roll? I changed this to receive 2 extra reward points for every roll, as this is more interesting in my eyes. Getting referrals is indeed the way to go, but as MinerHQ already mentioned, quite difficult to obtain referrals who stay active. Maybe with the name change there will a renewed interest in this site to get more referrals.
I prefer getting lottery tickets instead of RP on every free roll.

I wonder how much that he won with only 30 tickets, this must not much
The results of lottery is announced in lottery page/tab, you can see it there. Smiley
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

One of the reasons why you don't need to spend anything for the lottery is even though you are increasing your chances of winning the lottery there is no guarantee that at the end you will win the jackpot prize or even any of the prizes in the lottery on that matter. The best strategy for this is to get as much as tickets as you can without paying anything and you can do it with many ways from referrals to claiming its faucet.

I thought about changing the option of receiving 2 lottery tickets for 2 RPs too, but even with 2 tickets you have some probability to win, it's a chance in a million and on long term seems it worth more than extra 2 RPs (2 satoshis) per roll. Those more addicted may claim 10 times a day at FreeBitco.in, it's 20 lottery tickets or 20 extra satoshis (20 RPs)... I think the free lottery tickets every hour are still more worthful.

I always accumulate my reward points to exchange them for a free BTC bonus (3200 RP = 1000 %), than you can gain +/- 250 satoshi/free roll.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:13:34 AM

I always accumulate my reward points to exchange them for a free BTC bonus (3200 RP = 1000 %), than you can gain +/- 250 satoshi/free roll.

I don't like to accumulate those free points because I want to try my luck every week from lottery so I choose to convert them to lottery tickets. One who is trying to accumulate these small free coins to withdraw they may not convert to lottery tickets but for me, it is the too small amount and I claim free BTC now and then only to buy lottery tickets not to withdraw this free money.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

I have tried that a couple of times, mostly the 100% bonus which costs 320 Reward Points. and I wish they added a new option to increase your "profit" bonus (the profit that you receive from your bitcoin in their website, the Earn BTC tab). the 4.08% annual rate is good but still small Tongue

Only Bitcoin
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

Is it worth to get those? I do not really think that it is really worth, may be if you are having so much time to claim it every hour then may be this is good. But for me I do not really into claiming faucet, all I can do is same as MinerHQ and that is keep on trying some luck here to make some fortune, but until now I never win once even lowest part of the prize
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Is it worth to get those? I do not really think that it is really worth, may be if you are having so much time to claim it every hour then may be this is good.
I disabled lottery ticket and just receive reward points instead, accumulated 150k RP so far
I'll just think of it as locked savings without interest, if I have it on my balance I'm just going to lose it on multiply btc
but I'm still getting tickets from playing multiply btc, so I don't lose my chance completely on weekly lottery

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

Is it worth to get those? I do not really think that it is really worth, may be if you are having so much time to claim it every hour then may be this is good. But for me I do not really into claiming faucet, all I can do is same as MinerHQ and that is keep on trying some luck here to make some fortune, but until now I never win once even lowest part of the prize
I would say no, not worth it. Because there is no actual benefit of "buying" those boosters from higher tier. If you have small RP income than it is better to take those 100% boosters. It gives you more chances to roll while activated, same price but can be active for ten times longer.
And you just not always there to roll, so you loosing a bit less if you don't. Accumulating 320RP takes a lot less time as well, so you can have it enabled more often, resulting in better efficiency. They should be cheaper for it to make more sense.  

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

Each RP is equal to 1 satoshi. By buying 1000% booster for 3200 RPs, you will claim 230-250 satoshis every roll, what is very good, but keep in mind it lasts for 24 hours only and if you aren't able to make 3200 satoshis profit from it, the boost won't worth at all.

What means you should claim at least 13 times a day considering you claim 250 satoshis every hour...
For very active users it will worth. I don't know if it's forbidden to share an account with another person, so the boost could be more enjoyable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

winning a lottery prize with just 30 tickets, wow.  #thedream

Each RP is equal to 1 satoshi. By buying 1000% booster for 3200 RPs, you will claim 230-250 satoshis every roll, what is very good, but keep in mind it lasts for 24 hours only and if you aren't able to make 3200 satoshis profit from it, the boost won't worth at all.

What means you should claim at least 13 times a day considering you claim 250 satoshis every hour...
For very active users it will worth. I don't know if it's forbidden to share an account with another person, so the boost could be more enjoyable.

A lot of discussion going on for the reward points  Smiley. Everyone has its own strategy, I only activate the bonus when I know I can be very active (claim at least 15 times), otherwise as you mention is has no real use. Even if I can not claim that often I will still activate this bonus from time to time as you need 100k RP to exchange them to BTC. I have no referrals, don't play at the High-Lo game so I only earn RP by doing the free rolls.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:43:42 PM

Yes bonuses you can claim with free rolls (more satoshis, more RP) only last 24 hours, so you must be very active and claim each hour if you want to earn more than what you've spent.
I don't often claim more than 12-15 times a day, so these bonuses aren't worth their price for me. I keep my RP until I reach 100k to convert them.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

Yes bonuses you can claim with free rolls (more satoshis, more RP) only last 24 hours, so you must be very active and claim each hour if you want to earn more than what you've spent.
I don't often claim more than 12-15 times a day, so these bonuses aren't worth their price for me. I keep my RP until I reach 100k to convert them.

12 to 15 times per day is too much for me because it is almost more than half day you need to go to your pc to claim this small amount. I usually claim two or three times in a day and sometimes not even a single time when I'm busy with other important things. Also, I don't spend so many hours in front of a computer in a day.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:21:32 AM

12 to 15 times per day is too much for me because it is almost more than half day you need to go to your pc to claim this small amount. I usually claim two or three times in a day and sometimes not even a single time when I'm busy with other important things. Also, I don't spend so many hours in front of a computer in a day.

Actually you do not need to stay in front of your PC so many hours as you can just visit and claim it every hour. You can even open it with your mobile, it takes maybe less than a minutes to claim freeroll every hour. Indeed it is our own preferences, I also do not really often claim the freeroll here. Probably no more than 20 claims every week, I just do it whenever I want as I do not want to force myself to claim it as many as possible.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

LOTTERY ROUND 141
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #8 with 30 tickets.
#1 won 1.47418431 BTC with 1,773,525 tickets.

Let's be realistic for a second. There has been 141 Lottery rounds with 10 Winners every round. <Ok, the first few rounds had only 3 or 4> but still. If you do some quick math -- 141 x 10 = 1410 Winners and almost nobody reporting that they are winning anything, then I find this very strange.

Yes, you have the thread where people report the $10 or $20 that they won in the Free roll, but almost none of the 1410 winners in the Lottery, reported anything. I know it is supposed to be Provably fair and all, but I still find it strange that these people are not bragging on the forum that they won something.

The excuse that Freebitcoin has millions of users that are not members of this forum is becoming very thin as these totals increase. I have seen people bragging about winning $10 in a raffle, why not $100 or even less in a online Lottery.

No wonder more and more people are buying less tickets for the Lottery.  Roll Eyes

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:36:45 AM
Merited by LTU_btc (1)

Let's be realistic for a second. There has been 141 Lottery rounds with 10 Winners every round. <Ok, the first few rounds had only 3 or 4> but still. If you do some quick math -- 141 x 10 = 1410 Winners and almost nobody reporting that they are winning anything, then I find this very strange.

Yes, you have the thread where people report the $10 or $20 that they won in the Free roll, but almost none of the 1410 winners in the Lottery, reported anything. I know it is supposed to be Provably fair and all, but I still find it strange that these people are not bragging on the forum that they won something.

The excuse that Freebitcoin has millions of users that are not members of this forum is becoming very thin as these totals increase. I have seen people bragging about winning $10 in a raffle, why not $100 or even less in a online Lottery.

The users that win $20 or $200 are sent an email offering a $5 bonus for posting in that thread. You will notice that nearly all of them needed to make an account to do so. The winner of the last lottery won 1.47418431 BTC which is about $13k. I can perfectly well understand why that person would not be tempted by $5 to give up their anonymity if they are a forum member of spend time signing up if they are not. I actually find it mildly surprising that at least 3 winners have come forward. Bragging about a $200 win has no downside, $13k can make you a target for scammers and beggers.

The lottery is not only supposed to be provably fair, it is. That means you can prove it to yourself if you follow the instructions on the site. Did you try that before posting this drivel?

No wonder more and more people are buying less tickets for the Lottery.  Roll Eyes

There is no wonder but the reason is completely different to what you are inferring. There is a correlation to the BTC price in USD as the tickets are priced in Satoshi. If you check the draw history you will see that ticket sales have gone back up with the recent drop in BTC price.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

Is it worth to get those? I do not really think that it is really worth, may be if you are having so much time to claim it every hour then may be this is good.
I disabled lottery ticket and just receive reward points instead, accumulated 150k RP so far
I'll just think of it as locked savings without interest, if I have it on my balance I'm just going to lose it on multiply btc
but I'm still getting tickets from playing multiply btc, so I don't lose my chance completely on weekly lottery

Why? You can get lottery tickets from claiming their faucet right? And that is somehow I can say worth because you do not need to spend any of your coin to get that. And you said you are going to lose any amount in your balance if you pkay their hi-lo games so why are you playing it to get those tickets? Does not make sense on what you are saying here. What I can say here, if you tend to losing your money and getting tickets then it is better to spend all your entire balance on tickets and hope you will get the prize
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

Why? You can get lottery tickets from claiming their faucet right? And that is somehow I can say worth because you do not need to spend any of your coin to get that. And you said you are going to lose any amount in your balance if you pkay their hi-lo games so why are you playing it to get those tickets? Does not make sense on what you are saying here. What I can say here, if you tend to losing your money and getting tickets then it is better to spend all your entire balance on tickets and hope you will get the prize
Choices would vary here its either he would spend all those on buying tickets or would tend to lose it all on hi-lo game. The difference here is that he wont able to get some enjoyment on lottery but rather have the chance on hitting jackpot but yet not an assurance to hit it. Its his choice since its his balance after all. Claiming faucet do really give you some lottery tickets.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

At any rate, it's free money and there seems to be more from where they come from.

The road to 100k RP before conversion to satoshi becomes possible is a very far one, except you're in to have it as some form of savings, otherwise, best bet is to go for at least the 320 RP, 100% bonus and be sure to sure to cash out by the weekend.

Your smartphone comes in here and intermittently you can still claim the faucet when the alarm goes off without abandoning your work.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

The users that win $20 or $200 are sent an email offering a $5 bonus for posting in that thread. You will notice that nearly all of them needed to make an account to do so. The winner of the last lottery won 1.47418431 BTC which is about $13k. I can perfectly well understand why that person would not be tempted by $5 to give up their anonymity if they are a forum member of spend time signing up if they are not. I actually find it mildly surprising that at least 3 winners have come forward. Bragging about a $200 win has no downside, $13k can make you a target for scammers and beggers.

The lottery is not only supposed to be provably fair, it is. That means you can prove it to yourself if you follow the instructions on the site. Did you try that before posting this drivel?

There is no wonder but the reason is completely different to what you are inferring. There is a correlation to the BTC price in USD as the tickets are priced in Satoshi. If you check the draw history you will see that ticket sales have gone back up with the recent drop in BTC price.

It is quite obvious that you are affiliate to Freebitco.in in some manner, because you have been camping on this thread for some time now. <Check his post history> So I was waiting for a response from you, well I expected it. ^lol^

You are obviously ignoring the fact that there are several smaller prizes being won every WEEK, other than the 1 or 2 BTC that are won as a first prize. <but it fits your agenda, so that is fine> Why would people report $20 winnings regularly, but they will not report once on the small winnings on the prizes that are won on the 6th to 10th level of the Lottery?

The Lottery can be profitably fair, I have not seen anyone disputing that, but I have seen people commenting on this thread that it is very strange that the winners User ID's are mostly newly created accounts, based on the numbering that are used.

My drivel is only a curiosity at this moment. Time will tell if this was true or not. ^smile^

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 1434 »
  Print  

Jump to: