Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

That's really excite to the hunters who joined the bounty campaign since as far as we know generous bounty campaign is being offered in this project. And we are looking forward too for the next steps what could they have to offer for us.
Well lest hope for the best mate, hopefully they will heard the supporters sentiments and bounty campaigns will be launched so we can participate and receive some generous tokens. Don't loose hope, lets look forward on that.

Their is bounty but they are offering it thru their website, Is cargo coin have its own blockchain? And is it true that they will be listed on binance?
If at the project I was own blockchain, then ICO as processes of collecting everywhere absolutely different in that case wouldn't be started. As for placement on binance, it is improbable too if of course developers aren't ready will pay 70 bitcoins for placement.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

That's really excite to the hunters who joined the bounty campaign since as far as we know generous bounty campaign is being offered in this project. And we are looking forward too for the next steps what could they have to offer for us.
Well lest hope for the best mate, hopefully they will heard the supporters sentiments and bounty campaigns will be launched so we can participate and receive some generous tokens. Don't loose hope, lets look forward on that.

Their is bounty but they are offering it thru their website, Is cargo coin have its own blockchain? And is it true that they will be listed on binance?

That one is a  pretty and good news If binance will accept cargo coin for trading. The price and rank of cargo coin will surely increased after its launched.
Hardly for Cargocoin listed at Binance, IMO. To get that, at least this coin have more liquidity and high volume at exchange. And if i don't have any mistakes, Binance not listed ICO coin/ tokens?
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

The price of Cargo coin ICO sale is now 1$. Those people who invested first will profit now if the predicted price will be on the market!
What price is projected on the market? If at the moment the price for one token is $ 1. It is also not a cheap purchase price.

People who  bought  on the first stage of the ICO will surely profit because of the big discount they offered in the past. Lucky them,
Really? Have any calculate of profit of 1 Cargocoin when buy it at beginning till now?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

The developer, didn't see you long ago. How does fund raising progress? Whether some plans in development of the platform have changed. Tell us please.

As far as I know, the team is quite busy? Admin or any staff of cargo coin thread forgotten that there are a lot of potential investors in Bitcointalk forum, Not only on social media.
I agree. For example, if I find a project in social networks, then I go looking for it here. Here I read all the reviews about the project and the team. All the same, there are also more users.
I agree in the statement above, here in bitcoin furom many individuals has all the potentials to invest the project in the market. We might not notice but many of here are investors and observe project that is strong and durable and has huge chance of success. 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

On their website, there is no such info regarding listing in Binance. But they are going to be listed in some good exchanges like Bancor and Tokenjar. And I hope, they will succeed on this process so that the coin will be recognized even more and be choosen as a good crypto investments.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

On their website, there is no such info regarding listing in Binance. But they are going to be listed in some good exchanges like Bancor and Tokenjar. And I hope, they will succeed on this process so that the coin will be recognized even more and be choosen as a good crypto investments.
Yes,  I have the same wish for the project. Actually the project has all the chance to grow and develop and they will be listed one of the finest exchange someday. The success will be possible once they will show cooperation and competitiveness.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

The price of Cargo coin ICO sale is now 1$. Those people who invested first will profit now if the predicted price will be on the market!
What price is projected on the market? If at the moment the price for one token is $ 1. It is also not a cheap purchase price.

People who  bought  on the first stage of the ICO will surely profit because of the big discount they offered in the past. Lucky them,
Really? Have any calculate of profit of 1 Cargocoin when buy it at beginning till now?

Read above.
https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b
It is already on exchange, someone dumping @ $0.3
And nobody buy it. Strange
Do you mean that no one buys tokens, and its price at the moment is 0.30 dollars? Strange, because before this was the price of 1 dollar per coin.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

Read above.
Do you mean that no one buys tokens, and its price at the moment is 0.30 dollars? Strange, because before this was the price of 1 dollar per coin.
How do you know that coins are selling very badly now? Judging by the price, now quite an attractive price for the purchase of tokens.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

That one is a  pretty and good news If binance will accept cargo coin for trading. The price and rank of cargo coin will surely increased after its launched.

Let just wait for further news, if it is true then it will be one of the best news. The level of this project will surely increase same as the value of the coin. Best thing to do for now is wait and be patient enough. Everything will come into place as long there are smooth process and positive environmenr within tge team and the people who invested and supported the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

Does the team still no bounty program? This has to be necessary in order to be able to get a chance to be known here in the forum and someone might get curious about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:24:51 PM

The developer, didn't see you long ago. How does fund raising progress? Whether some plans in development of the platform have changed. Tell us please.

As far as I know, the team is quite busy? Admin or any staff of cargo coin thread forgotten that there are a lot of potential investors in Bitcointalk forum, Not only on social media.
I agree. For example, if I find a project in social networks, then I go looking for it here. Here I read all the reviews about the project and the team. All the same, there are also more users.
I agree in the statement above, here in bitcoin furom many individuals has all the potentials to invest the project in the market. We might not notice but many of here are investors and observe project that is strong and durable and has huge chance of success. 

That's probably the case and since newly created projects are becoming somehow worthless after the ICO, investors also learned to be more wise and vigilant. Hopefully, this doesn't end useless because probably more are expecting this to be useful in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

How much time will the team take to give a detailed response?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

Read above.
How do you know that coins are selling very badly now? Judging by the price, now quite an attractive price for the purchase of tokens.
I dont judge.
I tell facts.
Check. 10,000 cargo are listed for sale $0.3
So why nobody buys it at such price?
If they have raised $5.6m, why wouldnt anyone bought these @$0.3?  How is that posible?
Of course, this is an interesting question, but we cannot know why these tokens are selling so badly now. Perhaps the project lacks a quality advertising campaign? They just need to attract more supporters and potential buyers.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

I dont think thats an official listing from Cargo i think is best to just wait for official announcement from the team or is possible investors decided to hurt the market sharply for some reasons

wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

Does the team still no bounty program? This has to be necessary in order to be able to get a chance to be known here in the forum and someone might get curious about the platform.
I think, the team already launched the bounty program a long time ago in which can be found in the first page of this thread. Perhaps, the team must give updates regarding this matter if it has been extended or not so that people who wants to participate on this can still join.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:15:29 PM

I am interested in the matter too. Meanwhile there are no news. Above I have only read about some problems with exchangers, it would be desirable to learn what occurs in more detail.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

Read above.

That's strange, How can they trade it, As I know the sale is not yet finished? The buy  button is the only active and Sell is not yet.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

Read above.

That's strange, How can they trade it, As I know the sale is not yet finished? The buy  button is the only active and Sell is not yet.

Did you contact the team about it? No official news from the CARGO TEAM why someone is dumping their coins, The token is not locked? because the ICO sale stage is not yet finished right? I think this is some kind of FUD.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

I am interested in the matter too. Meanwhile there are no news. Above I have only read about some problems with exchangers, it would be desirable to learn what occurs in more detail.

I think if want to hear and read news about cargo coin, You can join the telegram group chat and ask the moderator about you inquires.

connecoin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

I think if want to hear and read news about cargo coin, You can join the telegram group chat and ask the moderator about you inquires.

Yeah, you're right mate. That's the best way to do if we want to know more new announcements and updates regarding the project. If we can't find in here, then it's better to visit their telegram group since most of the projects are having it inorder to commumicate with the supporters and investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: