Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

The team are having a great time in the Belgrade Summit as of the moment. I hope, this will help to make the project better and be supported by big investors because the idea is big and needs a lot of time to developed.
I look forward to receiving news from the team on how this event is taking place in Belgrade. I hope they make a report on this event.
I waiting for the news concerning development of the project very much too. Here really many factors demand an explanation and updating.
They have a growing community obviously but seems admin is busy woth something. The supporters also need to hear some fresh updates from them.
It is so dangerous, if the admin do not keep their active and responsive, members will feeling disappointed about the team, i am sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

Do you have a comparison data sheet for other direct competitors? I think some projects could have some superior features than the others so I guess its important to have such data published accordingly.
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

They have a growing community obviously but seems admin is busy woth something. The supporters also need to hear some fresh updates from them.
A project that does not update information regularly will cause confusion and lack of confidence in the investment environment. People will not know where the project is going.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

A project that does not update information regularly will cause confusion and lack of confidence in the investment environment. People will not know where the project is going.

I think we just need to wait, because the team only yesterday was at the summit in Belgrade. I am sure they will soon give us fresh news about the development of the project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

The team are having a great time in the Belgrade Summit as of the moment. I hope, this will help to make the project better and be supported by big investors because the idea is big and needs a lot of time to developed.
I look forward to receiving news from the team on how this event is taking place in Belgrade. I hope they make a report on this event.
I waiting for the news concerning development of the project very much too. Here really many factors demand an explanation and updating.
I think that we will see them only after the team returns home, maybe they need to mount them in order to upload videos to YouTube. Or write a good article.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

I think we just need to wait, because the team only yesterday was at the summit in Belgrade. I am sure they will soon give us fresh news about the development of the project.
Yes, it is true, but they could give us photos, for example, from this event, since it would be very interesting for us to follow everything that happens there.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

Yes, it is true, but they could give us photos, for example, from this event, since it would be very interesting for us to follow everything that happens there.
I hope that they will give us at least a few photos from this event in order to have an idea on what topics this summit was and how it passed.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

I don't think it will goes that way because as I have observed with this project, the team are still on track. In fact they already have negotiations with various exchanges like Bancor. For sure after the token sales ends which is December 31, it will be listed there officially.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

I don't think it will goes that way because as I have observed with this project, the team are still on track. In fact they already have negotiations with various exchanges like Bancor. For sure after the token sales ends which is December 31, it will be listed there officially.
I think they reach so far at this time and they also made good development from the start. Maybe, they are quite busy at this time, sooner they will announce a good news since from the start CargoCoin receives positive impression to the world market of crypto.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
Obviously we all eager to know any update from the wonderful project like cargocoin.but the ICO summit will be held on Nov 13.so wait for a few days for better update
Not bad, you should wait for official news from the team. To avoid invented actions that will write here.
Waiting & supporting this project will be a good idea before any progress news from the team.but as Nov 13 has been over so u think they should provide the news at now 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

I think they reach so far at this time and they also made good development from the start. Maybe, they are quite busy at this time, sooner they will announce a good news since from the start CargoCoin receives positive impression to the world market of crypto.

Still I wonder why they don't have some bounty program which is I think very useful in terms of popularity. Well, whatever their plans in the project, hope that it would work.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

I do not think that updates depend on investor investments. Did not you think that the developer can be just busy with improvement of the platform?

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

I do not think that updates depend on investor investments. Did not you think that the developer can be just busy with improvement of the platform?

There is a lot of ways which we can track their progress which you can find it in their site. Well, updates is definitely the job of the dev because they are the only in charge of the platform especially the progress.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

There is a lot of ways which we can track their progress which you can find it in their site. Well, updates is definitely the job of the dev because they are the only in charge of the platform especially the progress.
The development of the project is the job of the project developers and the team who are handling the marketing department but all the people who directly involved the project is responsible of the updates and what so ever project news and information. Even the su2and investors has its own task for the project every part and edges of this project is very important to bring this project to the success.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

Well updates and plans are depends in the activeness and capabilitilies of the team developers but the investors and supporters are the blood that will keeo the project alive. Investors will feed funds that will used for project development and progress  the supporters are the boosting system to maintain the activeness and lively each activities of the project.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

I agree. Probably, they are busy and always keeping in touch in the improvements of the platform. They want to make sure that this will give better satisfactions for those people who have invested. And I'm sure the team will published some sort of infos regarding the progress soon.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

Can you give a concrete example of work of the platform? With what coins will it work and cooperate? The structure does not seem usual.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

I agree. Probably, they are busy and always keeping in touch in the improvements of the platform. They want to make sure that this will give better satisfactions for those people who have invested. And I'm sure the team will published some sort of infos regarding the progress soon.

In every delayed updates have a reason behind it. One of those is that the team is very busy in finding ways and ideas just to improved the project. As what I have observed, the team makes sure that investors will be satisfied in every action they do. Hope the team will continue to be hardworking.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

Well updates and plans are depends in the activeness and capabilitilies of the team developers but the investors and supporters are the blood that will keeo the project alive. Investors will feed funds that will used for project development and progress  the supporters are the boosting system to maintain the activeness and lively each activities of the project.
I just hope the community here gets updated on whats going on with tokensales and how the roadmaps are planned to get kickstarted I really hope one of the devs just stepin here and just give some good news

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

I think that the interaction between the community and the team is low currently. There are few queries left answered.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: