Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

The ICO sale still has a long way to go, And 20% is a big discount for upcoming investors, So the predicted price  after the ICO is more than 1$?
Yes, that’s right, the price forecasts are exactly $ 1, everything can be different, the price can be higher, only after the release can you be sure.
Exactly. We need to wait until the platform had released and its available to trade in an exchange. I hope it gonna blowing up to the top.
That was what we should need to do. Let the authority to their jobs done. What we should do is make sure that we supported the project as much as we can. Spread the good reviews and results for the satisfactions and success of the project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

The ICO sale still has a long way to go, And 20% is a big discount for upcoming investors, So the predicted price  after the ICO is more than 1$?
Yes, that’s right, the price forecasts are exactly $ 1, everything can be different, the price can be higher, only after the release can you be sure.
If the price is ranging in 1$, the chances of getting this change is possible so the price is tentative as of this moment. We need to wait until the release is done but as of the best thing to is wait and see what will happened next and results each release.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

Exactly. We need to wait until the platform had released and its available to trade in an exchange. I hope it gonna blowing up to the top.
That was what we should need to do. Let the authority to their jobs done. What we should do is make sure that we supported the project as much as we can. Spread the good reviews and results for the satisfactions and success of the project.
I see that many users find it possible to increase the price of tokens after release. Therefore, I also hope that all investors will be able to get a good profit on their investments.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:03:57 PM

Cargocoin now have a lot of update and news, people who want follow it, can join their telegram group and know more.
Where you ger the update of this group?the telegram team did not provide any news related to any progress or ICo news.Hope they can continue the ICO program in this tough situation 
Yeah. I really hope also that their ICO will have a good results because the crpyto market now is having a bad flow most especially to ethereum. It is very sad to see that this coin is not recovering yet but going even worst as everyone of here not expecting it to happen.
Though i am a big supporter of this group but can not say anything good or bad regarding to this project.The team effortless work,we can expect good   
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

It is a good bonus, just for those who lost a part of means at a dump of bitcoin and eth. Now it turns out it is possible to buy tokens without loss.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

Cargocoin now have a lot of update and news, people who want follow it, can join their telegram group and know more.
Where you ger the update of this group?the telegram team did not provide any news related to any progress or ICo news.Hope they can continue the ICO program in this tough situation 
Yeah. I really hope also that their ICO will have a good results because the crpyto market now is having a bad flow most especially to ethereum. It is very sad to see that this coin is not recovering yet but going even worst as everyone of here not expecting it to happen.
Though i am a big supporter of this group but can not say anything good or bad regarding to this project.The team effortless work,we can expect good   
you say that you are a big supporter of this group, but you cannot say anything good about it. For me, this is quite strange, because you can see more of the good sides of this project.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

If the price is ranging in 1$, the chances of getting this change is possible so the price is tentative as of this moment. We need to wait until the release is done but as of the best thing to is wait and see what will happened next and results each release.
I think if you look at the market the price is unpredictable and hopefully not too far from the ICO price because we have to see the market now is very difficult

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:48:43 PM

Perhaps, the price could not reach at that value because if we take a look at now the crypto market, most of the coins are dropping most especially to bitcoin and ethereum. And we know that if this coins go down, all can be affected IMO.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

I am not sure that in the nearest future it will be possible to reach such level of the price. The situation was formed not of the best.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

It is a good bonus, just for those who lost a part of means at a dump of bitcoin and eth. Now it turns out it is possible to buy tokens without loss.

Knowing about the ICO surely will have many  buyers in it same as investors. Because you can buy it with a discount and trade it at the right time. Then surely you will not loss any amount as long you know what best to do. Patience is one of important thing to have in order to succeed.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:39:49 PM

I am not sure that in the nearest future it will be possible to reach such level of the price. The situation was formed not of the best.

I also noticed that they really struggling to reach their target. This is maybe because of the current situation of the market or the investors are having doubt about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

Everyone can subscribe also for other social networks which were created developers. There too is all information concerning the project.

You mean they only have few members on it? Better the team should do more effort and also make more strategies to at least get the attention of some investors.
Well, if we will based on the figure its really quite few but, hopefully the team can make some arrangements and adjustments on it. So the project will be more appealing in the eyes of investors and supporters.
I think right now is following the roadmap and having some good listing on better exchanges am sure that will help motivate and create involvement in the project and ofcourse it will increase sales so it just depends on devs work right now

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

I see that many users find it possible to increase the price of tokens after release. Therefore, I also hope that all investors will be able to get a good profit on their investments.
If this predictions from the people will come true, I'm sure people who have invested earlier and now will gain big profits. It can lead them to reach their desired goals here in cryptocurrency space. Also the bounty hunters will earn enough funds on their works in promoting the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:01:31 PM

Well, let's just see what could be the result of their ICO sale since investors are very observant and cautious about it especially when the price seems so high.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

Well, let's just see what could be the result of their ICO sale since investors are very observant and cautious about it especially when the price seems so high.

That's the hurdle nowadays, a lot of the investors preferred to invest after the ICO, particularly once they hit the exchanges. They can get it dirty cheap because of the dumpers. Way below than ICO price, sometimes only about 10% of the value. So the team has tough job in convincing investors to buy their token. That predicted price will be much lower once they are being traded.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:31:10 AM

I don't that we can really predict the actual value of the token as it is totally internal algorithm for that.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:16:16 AM

If this predictions from the people will come true, I'm sure people who have invested earlier and now will gain big profits. It can lead them to reach their desired goals here in cryptocurrency space. Also the bounty hunters will earn enough funds on their works in promoting the project.

Except a lot of people make such predictions and as always most of these predictions usually fail badly and nothing really major happens apart from a loss
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:17:02 AM

Everyone can subscribe also for other social networks which were created developers. There too is all information concerning the project.

You mean they only have few members on it? Better the team should do more effort and also make more strategies to at least get the attention of some investors.
Well, if we will based on the figure its really quite few but, hopefully the team can make some arrangements and adjustments on it. So the project will be more appealing in the eyes of investors and supporters.
I think right now is following the roadmap and having some good listing on better exchanges am sure that will help motivate and create involvement in the project and ofcourse it will increase sales so it just depends on devs work right now

Forget better exchanges, let's first start with exchanges themselves. They have not even told us which if any exchanges that they will be planning to work with
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

I think is time we get some listing news here considering ico sales is over trading will only seek to improve token stability and increase its price i think so lets hope we get something like Idex I think it will be better

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

That's the hurdle nowadays, a lot of the investors preferred to invest after the ICO, particularly once they hit the exchanges. They can get it dirty cheap because of the dumpers. Way below than ICO price, sometimes only about 10% of the value. So the team has tough job in convincing investors to buy their token. That predicted price will be much lower once they are being traded.

If traders will dump it again to profit, Then surely the price of cargo coin will fall slowly,

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: