Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:46:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

There are also lots of 10 million USD but I am sure, of course, that the project team has planned something in order to develop the project even further and the important thing is we wait patiently and keep up with the news
Yeah, indeed. I'm pretty sure the 10 million usd will be kept in the eth wallet of the developer and I hope the funds will be used carefully.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

I like how everyone is missing out on the entire freakin context of what I said. I literally said they wont get a sponsor and everyone talking of sponsors as a feature
There are not missing out of the entire context. They just wanted to tell what they they really wanted to say so just be grateful they are not hating you.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

How much funds is necessary to collect for achievement a hard cap? Or this information is hidden? It would be desirable to know this figure precisely.

Pretty sure the info is public but as far as I remember from the comments people have asked here atleast the hard cap is a long long way away (like 10x soft)

Yeah. It will takes a long way for it to achieved because aside that it is very huge (55Million USD), the current market as of now is having trouble in which a lot of investors are afraid to invest. Hopefully, next month all will goes back to normal so that the team will still have time to collect more funds.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:52:21 PM

I like how everyone is missing out on the entire freakin context of what I said. I literally said they wont get a sponsor and everyone talking of sponsors as a feature
There are not missing out of the entire context. They just wanted to tell what they they really wanted to say so just be grateful they are not hating you.
About what in general sponsors do you talk? Investors it are also sponsors therefore, each user who made an investment automatically to them becomes.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.
Yeah they have more than one month & at the same time the market need to rise to get better result & encourage team as they can be successful 
It will be very interesting for me to look at it, since the market is now in a serious condition and I would like to see ways to solve some problems that may arise in the future. I hope the team will cope with this.
Though the team is trying to cope up with the situation,but the market is unstable at this time.so team can't do much without trying.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.
Yeah they have more than one month & at the same time the market need to rise to get better result & encourage team as they can be successful 
It will be very interesting for me to look at it, since the market is now in a serious condition and I would like to see ways to solve some problems that may arise in the future. I hope the team will cope with this.
Though the team is trying to cope up with the situation,but the market is unstable at this time.so team can't do much without trying.
there is hope that the team will cope with all the difficulties associated with the market. Sure with the new year the market can begin to rise and then, the project will be much easier to develop.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.
Im not sure if a bigger sponsor and partner is the best way to be recognized in the community since they dont have any funds for it yet.

They won't get a corporate sponsor especially right now when the crypto AND the real stocks market is down by a metric fucking ton and uncertainty is high

If they can manage both this features for easy access then it will be wonderful for both customers and investors.
Ithink that these statements that you mentioned are for a fact,but I think that there is a less chance for this working out so easily.

Like I said,I mean that there is a less chance of getting one.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:06:49 PM

there is hope that the team will cope with all the difficulties associated with the market. Sure with the new year the market can begin to rise and then, the project will be much easier to develop.
At once we cannot expect everything to be implemented so let them take all the step by step process so finally all deliverables will take place and we will have a successful result.
I hope that the team knows the right steps for the successful development of the project. Therefore, I am not worried about the end result of this work.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

There are also lots of 10 million USD but I am sure, of course, that the project team has planned something in order to develop the project even further and the important thing is we wait patiently and keep up with the news
Yeah, indeed. I'm pretty sure the 10 million usd will be kept in the eth wallet of the developer and I hope the funds will be used carefully.

They already have the road map which everything is already been planned. Definitely, the team needs to used the funds for the development of the project because this is their main purpose.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

I hope that the team knows the right steps for the successful development of the project. Therefore, I am not worried about the end result of this work.
As far as I know, the team are composed of professionals and experts in the field of logistics. They are capable enough to manage this kind of business and perhaps they already have good plans for a better implementation. So don't worry mate, all will goes well accordingly.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

They already have the road map which everything is already been planned. Definitely, the team needs to used the funds for the development of the project because this is their main purpose.
This is a long term project and obviously there are ao many roadblocks along the way. Market is going down everyday so this project should have a strategy to weather the beariah storm.

Well, it's up to the team on how they overcome with every problem that they encounter. They are professional and probably they can execute a plan whenever they face a random circumstances.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

I think thats going to take some time since liquidating fund right now can lead to some serious loss and the total amount is actually low considering what the market have been through so it will be best if they just hold on that taught.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

As far as I know, the team are composed of professionals and experts in the field of logistics. They are capable enough to manage this kind of business and perhaps they already have good plans for a better implementation. So don't worry mate, all will goes well accordingly.
If really at team there are true professionals, then it will affect well right now and they will be able to solve the current problems.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

This is a long term project and obviously there are ao many roadblocks along the way. Market is going down everyday so this project should have a strategy to weather the beariah storm.

Yes but I think the team is ready about it. They know what to do if ever they will encounter such problem. That is why it is very important to do some plan in order to be much more ready to whatever problems they meet. Cooperation with the team in decision making is also important to have a better result.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:19:05 AM

Right, everyone was scared to invest when btc was down, now it's continually growing, the investors are back to crypto!
I agree with you, BTC now have big crash and no one know what will happen with out altcoin system at this time?
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:24:21 AM

At once we cannot expect everything to be implemented so let them take all the step by step process so finally all deliverables will take place and we will have a successful result.
All of us hoping it can be the truth, not expection. I think Cargocoin will have their own way for gain successful.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

Well, it's up to the team on how they overcome with every problem that they encounter. They are professional and probably they can execute a plan whenever they face a random circumstances.

I believe they just need to stick to their plans and everything will follow.
Even the market is still unfortunately not good, they need to follow-thru what needs to be done here.
With respect to that, did the team already have the database of potential importers, exporters, brokers, etc that are going to be on board with this platform?

They already reached the soft cap, so it means, this logistics platform is going to be live anytime next year.
And I'm curious how they will gonna change the logistics industry via the integration of this blockchain to their system.

Ho
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

Implying they will actually follow through with every single goal they list in their road map, most of the projects in crypto rarely follow or do that
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:27:17 AM

If they did then they would literally be some kinda form of Laplace's Demon as no one can really predict how people will react to a 100% accuracy lmao
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

How much funds is necessary to collect for achievement a hard cap? Or this information is hidden? It would be desirable to know this figure precisely.

Pretty sure the info is public but as far as I remember from the comments people have asked here atleast the hard cap is a long long way away (like 10x soft)

This will always be hard to the team because 55 Millions is not that joke to achieve especially today because of the fall of cryptos.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: