Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

What is it like when a hacker realizes that he is attacking a Bitfence honey pot and somehow bypasses it? Can he then move freely in the Bitfence network?
I do not think it works like that he is not in the Bitfence network he is only in the honeypot and trying to hack that.

True, i once read Bitfence will allow hackers attack the honey pot which is totally separate from Bitfence network. With what the team intends to develop i highly doubt hackers stand a chance in bypassing Bitfence network.

Just look if you were to hack an Anti-virus on a client machine, you then don't have access to the entire network.  All the honeypot is doing is sending back a signature of the hacker it's not going to have a SSH or RDP tunnel to the network lol.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:19:14 PM

What is it like when a hacker realizes that he is attacking a Bitfence honey pot and somehow bypasses it? Can he then move freely in the Bitfence network?
I do not think it works like that he is not in the Bitfence network he is only in the honeypot and trying to hack that.

True, i once read Bitfence will allow hackers attack the honey pot which is totally separate from Bitfence network. With what the team intends to develop i highly doubt hackers stand a chance in bypassing Bitfence network.

Just look if you were to hack an Anti-virus on a client machine, you then don't have access to the entire network.  All the honeypot is doing is sending back a signature of the hacker it's not going to have a SSH or RDP tunnel to the network lol.

Thank you all for the explanations. I am a noob in internet security and do not know very well :-)
That's why I like bitfence, they help me to secure my network as easily as possible
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

I read on the Bitfence site that you can pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH in order to get coins, but if you pay with LTC will you get the coins also immediately or is that only if you pay with ETH ?

Good question I don’t see why it would be different between the various coins I’d imagine they would just rely on transaction confirmations before issuing the new tokens

I think since Bitfence is using the ethereum network then it's only normal to get a faster confirmation and Token issuing since it's still within same infrastructure, however I can't really establish the condition for ltc

I know some other projects that also pay nearly instantly when you pay with ETH, and they also use Ethereum network. It would be awesome if it also worked with the other payment coins.

If you pay with ETH, the Token can besend instantly, because it is the same address for the ERC20 Token. It is more difficult with other currencies, they need to verify the payment first, before you receive the Token on your ETH wallet.

That is a good explanation ! I always pay with ETH just because of this. Also other coins sometimes will take even longer to send a transaction and verify it.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

I read on the Bitfence site that you can pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH in order to get coins, but if you pay with LTC will you get the coins also immediately or is that only if you pay with ETH ?

Good question I don’t see why it would be different between the various coins I’d imagine they would just rely on transaction confirmations before issuing the new tokens

I think since Bitfence is using the ethereum network then it's only normal to get a faster confirmation and Token issuing since it's still within same infrastructure, however I can't really establish the condition for ltc

I know some other projects that also pay nearly instantly when you pay with ETH, and they also use Ethereum network. It would be awesome if it also worked with the other payment coins.

If you pay with ETH, the Token can besend instantly, because it is the same address for the ERC20 Token. It is more difficult with other currencies, they need to verify the payment first, before you receive the Token on your ETH wallet.

That is a good explanation ! I always pay with ETH just because of this. Also other coins sometimes will take even longer to send a transaction and verify it.
That's correct and thanks Zombie259 to explained here. If you are paying for erc20 tokens by using other currencies, that will take time for verification confirmation. Better way always use ETH to pay in ICO as Zombie259 said.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:35:22 AM

Yesterday evening when I visited website I found 597+ ETH raised yet. What I seen today, 615+ ETH raised yet Shocked. I am sure they will achieve their MAIN SALE also in minimum time.

That's nice, seems like eyes are on this project and the fact is, why won't they?, the project is a massive win and has a lot of benefits attached to it, which is helpful to every individual, no matter your portfolio, is a highly sort after project

Yes it's great to see individuals like yourself are keeping an eye on Bitfence closely this shows they are a popular project and have a lot of interest from their supporters. The reaction to the pre-sale has been awesome I'm looking forward to seeing the final total for the main sale, I'm certain it's going to be a very large figure.

For sure. I hope it is a large figure also, the main sale is pretty going well and the project has gotten to attract a lot of potential investors so i don't think anything will go wrong as the sale proceeds.

May I know softcap level for this main token sale? And hardcap level as well? Also can you tell me if Token price is fixed in USD of ETH ?

from the bitfence-homepage:

Soft Cap $1,000,000
Maximum Hard: $50,000,000
Base HNY Price: 1 ETH = 6000 HNY
Max Hard Cap is a stretch goal with staged goals of 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

and there is a bonus if you invest more than 10ETH: 10ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%-  and so on

ICO ends on 1.7.2018

Softcap is just one million USD? BitFence is good project and I think they will get approx 20 million USD or more also.

I actually prefer it when there is a smaller softcap, you know the project will go ahead once it hits the softcap regardless so any investments you made will go ahead and hopefully prove to be a success Smiley

Thanks for the information friends. I also prefer smaller softcap. Softcap reached means project work can start. But I would like to see BitFence receiving as much fund as possible so that marketing and product development can go with full swing
I found they raised 716+ ETH yet. Their target is 2000 ETH. Seems to be great move yet. But what will be next steps if they not reach their expected target? If they will not sold tokens which is generated for sale? Anyone have information about this?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:06:57 AM

Thank you all for the explanations. I am a noob in internet security and do not know very well :-)
That's why I like bitfence, they help me to secure my network as easily as possible

Don't worry once bitfence becomes fully functional and the sting miners have be given to users to use as the honeypot, you will see how the honeypot works and you will really enjoy working with it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:32:54 AM

Great project with solid team background composition. Hoping for your miner in desktop is friendly to both x32 bit and X64 bit system. So excited to try this. Goodluck team.! to the moon!

It should be very friendly to at least the 32bit OS version if not all. Since, the 64bit can efficiently run the 32bit apps. Also I think there are more of windows users than Mac OS users thus they just have to make sure the guys their best on windows.

I am not sure what programming language they have used or are using in the system but I am guessing it is a cross platform one something like python or java. I've seen their twitter post of the hardware device they are working but am still waiting for news on the software and where it is at.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

Lets not underestimate the tricks of hackers, yea BITFENCE got some impressive concepts and i seriously do want to see them take on this challenge head on, as it has bring woos to countless individuals, a constant trail and monitoring of their network should be done because as a new project, hackers will be hell bent on bypassing their defenses, statistical analysis should be maintained by the team as proof that they have never been breached, investors will love to see such report and attest to the fact that the project is indeed sustainable
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

I am also not sure but I have seen few projects delaying tokens distribution if payment is done using fiat currency. But we should ask this question in telegram channel to get confirmation.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

I am also not sure but I have seen few projects delaying tokens distribution if payment is done using fiat currency. But we should ask this question in telegram channel to get confirmation.
It does not matter if some of us receive them a little bit later because at the end you will receive your Tokens anyway so just have patience.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:35:29 AM

It does not matter if some of us receive them a little bit later because at the end you will receive your Tokens anyway so just have patience.

The Bitfence ICO runs until July and mostly the Tokens are locked. You will receive your Token before listing on an exchange, just be patient.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:00:04 AM

The longer you hold them the more potential profit you will have in my opinion, atleast wait until Bitfence has grown further and with the coin naturally growing in value due to demand aswell
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

I think delaying may cause issues; especially enthusiastic hands. You would want people to stay excited and motivated about the token; I have seen ico delay distribution the community dies before they receive the token. I think this aspect should be considered.

Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

Great project with solid team background composition. Hoping for your miner in desktop is friendly to both x32 bit and X64 bit system. So excited to try this. Goodluck team.! to the moon!

It should be very friendly to at least the 32bit OS version if not all. Since, the 64bit can efficiently run the 32bit apps. Also I think there are more of windows users than Mac OS users thus they just have to make sure the guys their best on windows.

I am not sure what programming language they have used or are using in the system but I am guessing it is a cross platform one something like python or java. I've seen their twitter post of the hardware device they are working but am still waiting for news on the software and where it is at.
I think the miner will be compatible with both the x32 bit and X64 bit system. Anyways I'm waiting for the release date and also is there a demo or video illustrating how this works
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

I think the miner will be compatible with both the x32 bit and X64 bit system. Anyways I'm waiting for the release date and also is there a demo or video illustrating how this works

Interested to hear more on the language which is used, and a bit more on the architecture on the actual device
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

It doesn't really matter the fact is their aren't much in the way of 32bit only system anymore even IOT devices are mostly 64bit i'd imagine we'll see them try to support as many platforms as possible just to allow as wide a deployment as possible to cover as much possible market as they can, in the end its the software that matters and how it functions not the hardware as much thats required.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I think getting such good ratings from 3 rating bodies shows some positives for the project and I must say it's an attractive point as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

Yes it considering bitfence doesn't know the bit of the system interested parties will be using, this should be deployed on both 32 and 64 bit system.
I haven't seen anything about a tutorial video they might be working on one already
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I think getting such good ratings from 3 rating bodies shows some positives for the project and I must say it's an attractive point as well

I don’t put much weight on ico rating sites but every peace of good news is a positive step forward it’s a good thing when people think well of the project and if nothing else it’s some great advertising for the team for free
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

I think the body pot is going to be made relatively similar to the bitfence network as well as prone to hackers attack when compared to the real network it self.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: