Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:03:41 AM

What i like from Bitfence is that the tokens will be minted on your purchase, and it is fast. While others generate too much amount of tokens, or mint the tokens at a later date. This is way better !

I prefer the pattern Bitfence employs for token purchase, like rathaha said no too much amount of token generated by so doing there will be no room for unsold tokens which normally gives me worries.
I think that even if there were unsold tokens than a token burn would help that and it will also increase the price of the tokens.
But is this confirmed? They are going to burn unsold tokens? How many tokens generated for overall ICO?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

There's a video interview happening later, if anyone has any questions for the team id advise popping into the telegram channel here: https://t.me/bitfence and asking, they'll be included in the video  Grin
When is it ? Who has questions I want to ask the BITFENCE development team.

It's just happened, so you've just missed it sadly, link to the interview is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVIp6GgxlVA&feature=em-uploademail

I've also wrote an article which is a basis on the project here: https://medium.com/@darkoth89/bitfence-an-overview-of-the-decentralized-threat-management-platform-7bc1519e93d7

One very intriguing part of the write up is where it was clearly stated that as long as any of our device is connected to the internet, it means we are actually exposed to cyber threats all round wow  Shocked, cyber threat is actually really a big deal as millions of dollars has been lost to this modern day problem, gladly bitfence is taking care of the very minimal form of device

You are right, is actually a big threat, no one is safe when it comes to cyber crime, that's why i usually go with projects that tend to solve a critical problem, such as this, the damage that can be caused by a single cyber attack can lead to lose of money and even lives, that's why Bitfence is needed, to actually relieve the populace of such attacks

Security in the blockchain is long over due and projects like bitfence is bringing a new kind of relief to the ecosystem, long before now the fear peeps have of the blockchain and still do have is the fear of being hacked and in the last one year or so there have been different security project springing up which gives us a lot of confidence already - good work bitfence i'm here for a very long ride

I think the blockchain is quite secure that is why it is used as a possible solution. What bitfence has that is different is the collaboration aspect of various miners. Mining as we know it today is quite costly especially when it comes to electricity consumption; bitfence does it differently you can mine using a PI.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

What i like from Bitfence is that the tokens will be minted on your purchase, and it is fast. While others generate too much amount of tokens, or mint the tokens at a later date. This is way better !

So basically there's isn't any total supply at the moment. The amount bought at the end if ico will turn out to be the total supply?
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

BitFence miners can automatically detect and advises suspicious cyber related activities. They are also creating hacker-proof solution for businesses and end-users.

Miners are earning good money, and now they will detect hackers Smiley. They will be even more happy, because they will help this world to be a better world, and are earning for it.
Guys, Now I understand this project but still have few confusions here, like Bitfence can protect our systems from hackers. But Bitfence will protect our system from scammers also?
Don't be confused. Hackers and scammers both are two different things. Bitfence is protecting systems from hackers. We cannot identify  scammers.

The difference between a hacker and a scammer is, a hacker when break into your PC and steal your crypto, a scammer will ask you to login to their website, or invest in their 'ICO'.  Bitfence can't defend against that, people need to do their own due diligence, and realize that if something seems it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Well said man, I think the focus should be on hackers not scammers as a scammer only have access to your assets if you allow the suppose individual by sharing valuable information while hackers take your assets while all information are safely intact which is very scary.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

I prefer the pattern Bitfence employs for token purchase, like rathaha said no too much amount of token generated by so doing there will be no room for unsold tokens which normally gives me worries.
I think that even if there were unsold tokens than a token burn would help that and it will also increase the price of the tokens.

I dont think it would increase the price of tokens, the only way price can increase if people are placing buy offers after listing on exchange. Sure, people might be incentivized to do so when they know there are less tokens in circulation, but I think that as a consequence of token burning the main reason why the price would go up is because of reduced amount of sale offers

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

So basically there's isn't any total supply at the moment. The amount bought at the end if ico will turn out to be the total supply?

This is pretty standard for alot of ERC-20 tokens.  The contract generate them on purchase upto the maximum supply.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

This is pretty standard for alot of ERC-20 tokens.  The contract generate them on purchase upto the maximum supply.

Yep it avoids the need to burn tokens or coins after the sale is complete it’s a cleaner way of dealing with generation that’s easily auditable as you can see every single token that was generated and how it was allocated
ibininja

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

Yep it avoids the need to burn tokens or coins after the sale is complete it’s a cleaner way of dealing with generation that’s easily auditable as you can see every single token that was generated and how it was allocated

I think the only draw back with this is that the total supply would only be determined at a later stage making it a bit hard making a proper distribution of tokens. for example say 70% of token to be sold and others will be distributed according to a given plan; when you generate the token after the sale this process would most likely be hectic.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

BitFence miners can automatically detect and advises suspicious cyber related activities. They are also creating hacker-proof solution for businesses and end-users.

Miners are earning good money, and now they will detect hackers Smiley. They will be even more happy, because they will help this world to be a better world, and are earning for it.
Guys, Now I understand this project but still have few confusions here, like Bitfence can protect our systems from hackers. But Bitfence will protect our system from scammers also?
Don't be confused. Hackers and scammers both are two different things. Bitfence is protecting systems from hackers. We cannot identify  scammers.

The difference between a hacker and a scammer is, a hacker when break into your PC and steal your crypto, a scammer will ask you to login to their website, or invest in their 'ICO'.  Bitfence can't defend against that, people need to do their own due diligence, and realize that if something seems it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Well said man, I think the focus should be on hackers not scammers as a scammer only have access to your assets if you allow the suppose individual by sharing valuable information while hackers take your assets while all information are safely intact which is very scary.

I think the term "scammers" and "hackers" are often use interchangeably, i also would suggest that bitfence should come with a kind of education package in the form of video that clearly differentiate between an "hacker" and "scammer"

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

You're absolutely right, this is like a controlled healthy approach to distribution that has little or no effect on the project and the best part is, any effect of dumping will be minimal, as it will not really affect the total circulation of the token since they already have zero amount left after distribution, this is absolutely brilliant
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

Max token supply can be calculated based on hardcap goal. Good thing is that we don't have to worry about unsold tokens.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

I think the term "scammers" and "hackers" are often use interchangeably, i also would suggest that bitfence should come with a kind of education package in the form of video that clearly differentiate between an "hacker" and "scammer"
I agree this will help some people to understand the difference so that they know what they are investing in Bitfence protects against hackers not scammers.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

Max token supply can be calculated based on hardcap goal. Good thing is that we don't have to worry about unsold tokens.

True, this is the most efficient way, because you will have less work to do like burning it after the ICO. This should be the standard for the new Icos. I don't know why they still don't use this way.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:45:18 PM

True, this is the most efficient way, because you will have less work to do like burning it after the ICO. This should be the standard for the new Icos. I don't know why they still don't use this way.

Another interesting method is to create the tokens onse the token sale is over.
If there are unsold tokens, you just dont generate them.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

Yeah, but you will not receive them quickly after you have invested. Sometimes it can even take longer, if the team decides to slowly generate them after the ICO.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

Have you already dealt with mining? what do you think, where do we have the best chances with? There are three options:

1) The mining app for the computer
2) Mining with the RaspberryPi
3) pre-configured appliance for a virtualization container
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

Yeah, but you will not receive them quickly after you have invested. Sometimes it can even take longer, if the team decides to slowly generate them after the ICO.
I agree a lot of people can become angry if they receive it later than expected usually i would love to have it direct when i purchase them but after the ico is also fine with me.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:26:38 PM

I agree a lot of people can become angry if they receive it later than expected usually i would love to have it direct when i purchase them but after the ico is also fine with me.

I stick by the fact that generation as they are sold is the best way as it really has the most all around best features to avoid upsetting or annoying people
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:44:16 AM

I stick by the fact that generation as they are sold is the best way as it really has the most all around best features to avoid upsetting or annoying people

It might be the best way but have you guys thought about what if it brings about a higher total supply.. Like billions of tokens for a single project.
ibininja

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:04:53 AM

I dont think it would increase the price of tokens, the only way price can increase if people are placing buy offers after listing on exchange. Sure, people might be incentivized to do so when they know there are less tokens in circulation, but I think that as a consequence of token burning the main reason why the price would go up is because of reduced amount of sale offers

Agreed the only way price would increase is if the demand increases; burning might reduce supply but that does not mean the price would increase. It would all depend on the progress they make that is what is the most important bit.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: