Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jondum

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

wooow. BitFence, a platform like this one I expect, dares to be a cybersecurity solution to protect our data from hackers.
BitFence is amazing, can identify the hacker directly and inform it. I think BitFence will be at the forefront of government institutions, banking, statistical center data, private companies and others. good luck BitFence
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

What i like from Bitfence is that the tokens will be minted on your purchase, and it is fast. While others generate too much amount of tokens, or mint the tokens at a later date. This is way better !

So basically there's isn't any total supply at the moment. The amount bought at the end if ico will turn out to be the total supply?

Max token supply can be calculated based on hardcap goal. Good thing is that we don't have to worry about unsold tokens.

True, this is the most efficient way, because you will have less work to do like burning it after the ICO. This should be the standard for the new Icos. I don't know why they still don't use this way.

Another interesting method is to create the tokens onse the token sale is over.
If there are unsold tokens, you just dont generate them.

Yeah, but you will not receive them quickly after you have invested. Sometimes it can even take longer, if the team decides to slowly generate them after the ICO.
I agree a lot of people can become angry if they receive it later than expected usually i would love to have it direct when i purchase them but after the ico is also fine with me.

A lot is happening in the crypto world and upcoming projects are trying to be on the safe side by sticking to some rules and regulations that will benefit both parties involved, example is the issue of KYC, not like i'm been specific on this project but speaking on a broad concept of things, is best they do all that's needed before issuing out tokens but the amount of period to do such should be minimal
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

wooow. BitFence, a platform like this one I expect, dares to be a cybersecurity solution to protect our data from hackers.
BitFence is amazing, can identify the hacker directly and inform it. I think BitFence will be at the forefront of government institutions, banking, statistical center data, private companies and others. good luck BitFence

This would be massive if it globally gets implemented, I think theres a long way to go yet, but I do think it's possible with the use of rasberry pi miners due to the ease of the setup and ease of earning tokens for catching hackers! very attractive
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:41:44 AM

What i like from Bitfence is that the tokens will be minted on your purchase, and it is fast. While others generate too much amount of tokens, or mint the tokens at a later date. This is way better !

So basically there's isn't any total supply at the moment. The amount bought at the end if ico will turn out to be the total supply?

Max token supply can be calculated based on hardcap goal. Good thing is that we don't have to worry about unsold tokens.

True, this is the most efficient way, because you will have less work to do like burning it after the ICO. This should be the standard for the new Icos. I don't know why they still don't use this way.

Yeah, but you will not receive them quickly after you have invested. Sometimes it can even take longer, if the team decides to slowly generate them after the ICO.
I agree a lot of people can become angry if they receive it later than expected usually i would love to have it direct when i purchase them but after the ico is also fine with me.

I think that's the best way to go about it. By so doing, you won't have to face the hassle of burning unsold tokens any more because You already know the required amount of tokens
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

It is true that it would a long time before you receive your tokens, but I think the impact to the value of the token is quite big if the team does decide to dump unsold tokens, burning them after token sale is perhaps better considering you get your tokens directly after purchase

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

It is true that it would a long time before you receive your tokens, but I think the impact to the value of the token is quite big if the team does decide to dump unsold tokens, burning them after token sale is perhaps better considering you get your tokens directly after purchase

Even if you get your tokens earlier you can't do  much with them as the token is usual opened in exchanges after the sale. Assuming you are not trading in ED or the likes. So i think it would not matter if distribution happens after the sale.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

I think that's the best way to go about it. By so doing, you won't have to face the hassle of burning unsold tokens any more because You already know the required amount of tokens

Also, if you've invested into the ICO, the chances are you believe in the project so why are you insuch a rush to receive them if you're not interested in trading them which isn't the easiest option pre exchange
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

there is someone very enthusiastic :-)
I'm more cautiously optimistic, you never know what's coming. But Bitfence has a head start on other competitors, so it may well be that you're right and the various institutions you've addressed will use bitfence in the future
As an investor, I hope very much that you are right :-)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

there is someone very enthusiastic :-)
I'm more cautiously optimistic, you never know what's coming. But Bitfence has a head start on other competitors, so it may well be that you're right and the various institutions you've addressed will use bitfence in the future
As an investor, I hope very much that you are right :-)

Same for me, i think they've got a good concept, but will come down to implementation, software and hardware matter a lot in a project like this and i imagine as we see it start to come together we'll see how well its received as perception is another big deal. I feel they will do well, but no one ever really knows till its done. I'm super hopeful they can put together a sexy hardware box that people will be willing to order backed by a solid mining platform that trickles in some crypto while defending their network, its a great concept.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

Also, if you've invested into the ICO, the chances are you believe in the project so why are you insuch a rush to receive them if you're not interested in trading them which isn't the easiest option pre exchange
I agree i think if you invest in a project you expect it to hold it long term so there is indeed no rush for receiving them fast but it still feels safer if you have them by yourself.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

I agree i think if you invest in a project you expect it to hold it long term so there is indeed no rush for receiving them fast but it still feels safer if you have them by yourself.

You would think thats the case but too often than not, people expect to double their money the second the ICO is done its funny how unrealistic people have become in the cryptomarket, i'm really hoping that this mindset shifts over time to more realistic goals that more projects can achieve.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Have you already dealt with mining? what do you think, where do we have the best chances with? There are three options:

1) The mining app for the computer
2) Mining with the RaspberryPi
3) pre-configured appliance for a virtualization container

I have done mining on pc once and it wasn't funny as it used up a lot of my power and data as well, i think the RaspberryPi is a great way of mining, i have seen and it's quite fancy and economical as well, i think i will give it a try when its out on the store

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

I stick by the fact that generation as they are sold is the best way as it really has the most all around best features to avoid upsetting or annoying people

I liked the idea that ICO should fix the total number of $ they plan to raise during the ICO and should create tokens only after someone buy it Smiley
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

I stick by the fact that generation as they are sold is the best way as it really has the most all around best features to avoid upsetting or annoying people

I liked the idea that ICO should fix the total number of $ they plan to raise during the ICO and should create tokens only after someone buy it Smiley

But in such cases, don't you think there will be a delay in sending tokens to wallet after you bought?I don't know how fast these tokens can be created, especially when the number of tokens are in billion quantity?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:57:50 PM

Have you already dealt with mining? what do you think, where do we have the best chances with? There are three options:

I have done mining on pc once and it wasn't funny as it used up a lot of my power and data as well, i think the RaspberryPi is a great way of mining, i have seen and it's quite fancy and economical as well, i think i will give it a try when its out on the store

This isn't solving block equations, people need to stop thinking of this as the standard mining like in Bitcoin.  You get paid for uptime on your StingMiner as well as for it submitting a fingerprint, otherwise it would not be feasible for it to work on a Pi, lol.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

I have not a lot of experience in mining, but i did some mining too in the past. I did CPU mining, but i shut it down, because i thought that it was harming my CPU after reading some reviews.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

I thought the team will be minting the tokens based on the number of investors, which is good and gives little or no room for the bad effect of dumping just like i stated earlier, so i believe their is no need for the burning of unsold token scenario, when the weak hands dumb, the strong hands will be waiting to collect from them
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

I thought the team will be minting the tokens based on the number of investors, which is good and gives little or no room for the bad effect of dumping just like i stated earlier, so i believe their is no need for the burning of unsold token scenario, when the weak hands dumb, the strong hands will be waiting to collect from them

That's correct.  The TGE (Token Generating event) created them when they are bought, the supply isn't generated all at once.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

I also think mining with the RaspberryPi will be the best solution. I do not like it when apps take away all the power of the PC. Another solution would be to run a PC just for mining. But that would not be economical
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

Even if you get your tokens earlier you can't do  much with them as the token is usual opened in exchanges after the sale. Assuming you are not trading in ED or the likes. So i think it would not matter if distribution happens after the sale.

You have a point though. The coins just remains dormant and useless in your wallet until it is tradable. But then, some persons like having it in their wallet immediately they buy it just to make them feel safe kind of. Knowing that they have received what they paid for.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: