Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Ive just seen a gif of one of their sting miners in operation, very cool.  Cool

The on that's currently floating around the thread is just a picture of the sting miner. It would be cool if you can post a link to this gif you have seen so that we can actually see it in action even though for a short while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

The on that's currently floating around the thread is just a picture of the sting miner. It would be cool if you can post a link to this gif you have seen so that we can actually see it in action even though for a short while.

Would love to see some actual pictures and videos even as it would be pretty amazing to see in operation would do a lot for the ico as a whole I think to give some exictement
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

I have checked the Bitfence Twitter and found a post and a picture of a sting miner. It looks very small and will protect you from hackers while earning crypto. I want this tiny sting miner now.
https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/994395208967249920

This is awesome to see, I'm glad the team have published and given us a insight as to what this miner actually looks like. I can't wait for the release, I myself; will most definitely be getting one.
I'm in love with this Stingminer. I like the fact it's small and not a huge bulky miner. Slick design and easy to mount or place anywhere in the house.

That was something which attracted me, the size of it is fantastic. Similar to a Raspberry Pi; easily can disclose it in a hidden location. Also the fact you can still mine on it from such a small system and generate some tokens is fantastic. Great workj

It looks pretty cool and I like that it's small and compact, however can the small, little sting miner actually mine that many tokens, surely it can't use that much energy or produce enough power to turn a profit for investors?

Yeah, very cool and small. I have asked on their Telegram and one of the Admins told me that the sting miner will release soon (whatever soon is). The price isn't set yet, but will be "affordable"

It looks so cool and portable, would love to have one.. But is it known how many token you can mine per hour or if  it requires large amount of energy or how effective it is?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

I have checked the Bitfence Twitter and found a post and a picture of a sting miner. It looks very small and will protect you from hackers while earning crypto. I want this tiny sting miner now.

This is awesome to see, I'm glad the team have published and given us a insight as to what this miner actually looks like. I can't wait for the release, I myself; will most definitely be getting one.
I'm in love with this Stingminer. I like the fact it's small and not a huge bulky miner. Slick design and easy to mount or place anywhere in the house.

That was something which attracted me, the size of it is fantastic. Similar to a Raspberry Pi; easily can disclose it in a hidden location. Also the fact you can still mine on it from such a small system and generate some tokens is fantastic. Great workj

It looks pretty cool and I like that it's small and compact, however can the small, little sting miner actually mine that many tokens, surely it can't use that much energy or produce enough power to turn a profit for investors?

Yeah, very cool and small. I have asked on their Telegram and one of the Admins told me that the sting miner will release soon (whatever soon is). The price isn't set yet, but will be "affordable"

It looks so cool and portable, would love to have one.. But is it known how many token you can mine per hour or if  it requires large amount of energy or how effective it is?

im pretty sure that is a Raspberry PI 2 or 3 model they are running it on, im very interested to see if it'll run on one of the Pi Zero models, those are even smaller. And that's a honeypot remember, it's not a conventional 'miner' like an ASIC.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

My friend made a miner once with a Raspberry Pi it did not last very long, how are we so sure that this will last long?
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

i found another youtube review of bitfence (they posted it themselves on twitter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uen9xDquXJQ&feature=youtu.be

this guy explains the whole thing very well and above all in a very quiet way:-)

This is what teams need to be doing.. Bitfence are really trying their best to make sure people understand what they want to do and how they want to achieve... I am really proud of them.. I will try my best to share this video.
Thanks for sharing this, He gave a good summary of what BitFence plan on achieving in coming years, I hope to see this project accomplish their goals.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

i found another youtube review of bitfence (they posted it themselves on twitter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uen9xDquXJQ&feature=youtu.be

this guy explains the whole thing very well and above all in a very quiet way:-)

This is what teams need to be doing.. Bitfence are really trying their best to make sure people understand what they want to do and how they want to achieve... I am really proud of them.. I will try my best to share this video.
Thanks for sharing this, He gave a good summary of what BitFence plan on achieving in coming years, I hope to see this project accomplish their goals.

Ya videos continue to be the best way to get the word out especially when we’re talking about technical projects like bitfence, I’m really hoping that we see more videos both long and short come out so that they can be sure everyone’s on the same page come launch day
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

My friend made a miner once with a Raspberry Pi it did not last very long, how are we so sure that this will last long?

You need to read up on the whitepaper.  It's software running on a Pi, it is not mining coins like an ASIC.  The honeypot earns you coins by 'mining' hackers.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

So this single small device can do both (mining and protecting network) Jobs? It's bit difficult to believe but I hope we can see the demo soon.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

So this single small device can do both (mining and protecting network) Jobs? It's bit difficult to believe but I hope we can see the demo soon.

I've seen miniture routers that also mine before, not with any fancy firewall capable device but have seen basic router with a miner for some specially chosen coins. Will be interesting to see if they can pull it off, i'd like to see better finish on the router itself but i'd imagine finishing and casing etc will come once the actualy software is done and working and they move on to production
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

In your honest opinion (and I mean as honest as it gets), what are BITFENCE's advantages and disadvantages when compared to other similar ICOs/existing products?
Hoping you will respond! Thanks!
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

Hey guys I am new to this project. Can somebody give me a video that explains the project, because it is way much easier to learn about the project. I often first watch them whenever i find a new ICO.
You are right, for a quick overview a video is always good. Here the link to the Bitfence Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8rE15nKAGpjhgI4LuhkvkA
But you will also find some ICO review videos.
Yes their video's are not that long so you can watch them everywhere, here is an review video i found on their website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6_L1WwjIk.

Check out their whitepaper to know more about the project https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-EN-1.6b.pdf.

Thanks for the videos guys ! I checked their official video about BitFence on Youtube, and learned more about the project, but why have they so low views on their Youtube channel ? They should have these videos on their home page.

Darkoth89

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

In your honest opinion (and I mean as honest as it gets), what are BITFENCE's advantages and disadvantages when compared to other similar ICOs/existing products?
Hoping you will respond! Thanks!

Im not really aware of any other projects that are coming out with their 'Honeypot' solution.  If you travel alot, using their 'Stinger' software and a Raspberry Pi on hotel or coffee shop networks (Where your most likely to come across malicious users) is a great way to 'mine' some coins in my opinion.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

BitFence Cyber Security is a smart-contract based global Cyber threat prevention system that offers immediate and unmatched advantage over existing network security solutions.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

I've seen miniture routers that also mine before, not with any fancy firewall capable device but have seen basic router with a miner for some specially chosen coins. Will be interesting to see if they can pull it off, i'd like to see better finish on the router itself but i'd imagine finishing and casing etc will come once the actualy software is done and working and they move on to production

I am also excited to see the BitFence product. Is there any date mentioned by BitFence team when the demo will be available?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:19:36 PM

I am also excited to see the BitFence product. Is there any date mentioned by BitFence team when the demo will be available?

According to the roadmap, the Bitfence Team will implement the Bitfence Ecosystem and the sting miner platform in Q3 2018. One Admin told me in Telegram, that the sting miner will release a bit earlier, maybe end of Q2.
Sparky71

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:02:40 PM

You need to read up on the whitepaper.  It's software running on a Pi, it is not mining coins like an ASIC.  The honeypot earns you coins by 'mining' hackers.
Love the idea of "MINING HACKERS".  You lure them in, trap them, and then update all subscribers to beware the Hacker you just caught.  And, you get paid for it.  Seems pretty cool.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:28:44 PM

The best thing is Pi's and Beaglebones are extremely cheap to run and there is barely any heat or noise produced when they are running. The only costs really are the ones we pay for the hardware upfront.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:29:51 PM

Love the idea of "MINING HACKERS".  You lure them in, trap them, and then update all subscribers to beware the Hacker you just caught.  And, you get paid for it.  Seems pretty cool.

It will so good when you trap them, and earn money from it plus you will also feel good that you have caught a hacker. A hacker is not hacking you for fun he wants something from you, and that is mostly money.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:25:19 PM

Would love to see some actual pictures and videos even as it would be pretty amazing to see in operation would do a lot for the ico as a whole I think to give some exictement

A live video footage of the performance of the stinger will without doubt be good, it's almost as good as being physically present and watching the stinger perform.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: