Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

BitFence tokens can be bought using only ETH? Or they are accepting other cryptocurrencies as well? I don't know if they are accepting Fiat currencies, but I expect other crypto coin options.
Hi i found your answer on their website here https://bitfence.io/, it says they are accepting ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH i do not think they are accepting Fiat.

Most of the Icos don't accept fiat money, but sometimes they will allow it. For me it is better to invest with the crypto coins, because you will not have any problems with your bank.

Thanks, friends for sharing the details. I don't expect Fiat option but I was expecting multiple cryptocurrencies as an option to buy BitFence tokens. Its good to see they have kept 3-4 options.

Anilbg, this below link also will help you to participate in ICO. Each and every steps are mentioned there with snapshot. Please check below link.

How To Buy BitFence Tokens Step By Step:

https://medium.com/@bitfence/how-to-contribute-to-bitfence-tge-2640be9dd3a1
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

Is there any airdrop available from Bitfence ICO ? I know that there is a bounty available, because there is a thread for that.

Nope and I’m hoping they don’t I rather they maintain a high value by giving away as few tokens as possible I think a limited amount for bounty and a small amount for marketing but for airdrop I find that doesn’t do much for the teams that have airdrops

You're right, airdrop is good but has been known to cause more havoc than good because it took them little or nothing to get the tokens and is human nature to take free things for granted, bitfence has been doing well and is best they stay that way rather than open any door for free airdrops at the moment, tokens should be streamlined to be gotten through bounties 
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

Guys, Check their telegram followers members are increased now. Its now 6K members in telegram channel. That's means people are responding this project.

https://t.me/BitFence
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

BitFence tokens can be bought using only ETH? Or they are accepting other cryptocurrencies as well? I don't know if they are accepting Fiat currencies, but I expect other crypto coin options.
Hi i found your answer on their website here https://bitfence.io/, it says they are accepting ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH i do not think they are accepting Fiat.

Most of the Icos don't accept fiat money, but sometimes they will allow it. For me it is better to invest with the crypto coins, because you will not have any problems with your bank.
If they are accepting BTC, LTC, DASH so can we have data exactly how much fund they raised yet? I mean their ETH goal is 2000. But what about that others currencies?

Do you think there might he a chance of them converting investment capital that's in other currencies into eth? Like they preferring to store all invested capital in eth rather than other currency.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

Thanks, friends for sharing the details. I don't expect Fiat option but I was expecting multiple cryptocurrencies as an option to buy BitFence tokens. Its good to see they have kept 3-4 options.

Anilbg, this below link also will help you to participate in ICO. Each and every steps are mentioned there with snapshot. Please check below link.

Nice to see they've put together a comprehensive guide, always see people asking how to invest lol
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

If they are accepting BTC, LTC, DASH so can we have data exactly how much fund they raised yet? I mean their ETH goal is 2000. But what about that others currencies?

Do you think there might he a chance of them converting investment capital that's in other currencies into eth? Like they preferring to store all invested capital in eth rather than other currency.

GOod question it’s possible they just convert everything to ethereum to have a easy to manage baseline of capital but be nice if them to clarify the total and maybe break it down to how much came in from various altcoins
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

Is there any airdrop available from Bitfence ICO ? I know that there is a bounty available, because there is a thread for that.

Nope and I’m hoping they don’t I rather they maintain a high value by giving away as few tokens as possible I think a limited amount for bounty and a small amount for marketing but for airdrop I find that doesn’t do much for the teams that have airdrops

You're right, airdrop is good but has been known to cause more havoc than good because it took them little or nothing to get the tokens and is human nature to take free things for granted, bitfence has been doing well and is best they stay that way rather than open any door for free airdrops at the moment, tokens should be streamlined to be gotten through bounties 
I prefer bounties over airdrops too, you can get a lot more in a bounty then in an airdrop and a lot of people usually dump their tokens if they have received it from an airdrop.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

I prefer bounties over airdrops too, you can get a lot more in a bounty then in an airdrop and a lot of people usually dump their tokens if they have received it from an airdrop.

With bounties you get to do actual valuable work for the ICO rather then just supply a dummy email or join a page. I think bounties add more value when it comes to content generation that is mostly healthy for the community.

adtgkwd

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

Thanks for the providing steps. Is there any social media bounty going on for Bitfence? If yes could you please share the link?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

With bounties you get to do actual valuable work for the ICO rather then just supply a dummy email or join a page. I think bounties add more value when it comes to content generation that is mostly healthy for the community.

Exactly, the project actually benefits from bounties with somewhat promotion, an airdrop is a way of advertising but not exactly for the right reasons, just advertising FREE MONEY essentially. I much prefer bountys as airdrops can impact a coin value of the project
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

Exactly, the project actually benefits from bounties with somewhat promotion, an airdrop is a way of advertising but not exactly for the right reasons, just advertising FREE MONEY essentially. I much prefer bountys as airdrops can impact a coin value of the project

U agree with you guys. Bounties are there part of marketing using social media platforms. So bounty hunter should help in spreading the correct information about the project over social media.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

Nice to see they've put together a comprehensive guide, always see people asking how to invest lol

It's good information for the people who are new to this project. Anyway what you guys think, BitFence tokens sale going good? I think it's but slow and BitFence team needs to do some more marketing, what you people think?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

U agree with you guys. Bounties are there part of marketing using social media platforms. So bounty hunter should help in spreading the correct information about the project over social media.

You can consider an Airdrop as a brief introduction to the ICO, whereas a bounty as a support to the ICO

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

Probably, the essence of every business is to survive and they will do what's needed to be done in order to stay in business, ETH have some really good potential, so if the team considers such good for their business and for investors, then they will have no other choice than to go for it, we all want to make profit and see our investment grow
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

Bitfence have got a 17% bonus that ends in 1 day 14 hrs don't miss this opportunity to stuck up your bitfence token. Presently 971 eth has been raised.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:29:00 PM

You could take part in the Bitfence signature campaign because Peculium has finished the bounty campaign and you're carrying the signature for free
With Bitfence there is really a high reward, because there are not many participants in the signature campaign
and as far as i know, there is no airdrop

Great advice faulerwilli I carry the signature because of my fate in the project and no airdrop with steady sales of tokens is a very good sign Cool

They are paying very good rewards for just having a signature on your posts, as mentioned above; good chance to get some free Bitfence tokens which would seem to be do very well in the near future with the progression they are making

Every sign is there, firstly they came out with a unique Idea in the blockchain and secondly they patented it now they are hosting a blockchain summit  Roll Eyes it's a great project to be in

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:08:32 PM

airdrops have become a real epidemic. some threads or telegram-channels were completely unreadable by airdrops and then I avoided these projects.
Bounties are a good thing. i find it better, when i have to do something for the tokens.
and usually, as a participant in a campaign, you get to know the project better and maybe you invest something yourself.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

airdrops have become a real epidemic. some threads or telegram-channels were completely unreadable by airdrops and then I avoided these projects.
Bounties are a good thing. i find it better, when i have to do something for the tokens.
and usually, as a participant in a campaign, you get to know the project better and maybe you invest something yourself.

I think bounties are good for projects like Bitfence because it means the people promoting the project will get to learn a lot about what the project is and what they're hoping to achieve. Obviously I know they are being paid to do this but a lot of bounty hunters are also very active on channels like telegram because they want to make sure the tokens they are promoting will be worth something in the future, they create discussions and encourage debate. Therefore a bounty campaign is very beneficial to the project, investors and bounty hunters alike for the reasons I have mentioned above.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:32:45 PM

Well, I don't totally agree with this. I feel it's against the general belief that bounty hunter do most of the early dumps in market. I mean just like you said you get more tokens from bounty activities and the more the token you have the greater the value of a coin who's price is $0.001
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:26:44 PM

Well, I don't totally agree with this. I feel it's against the general belief that bounty hunter do most of the early dumps in market. I mean just like you said you get more tokens from bounty activities and the more the token you have the greater the value of a coin who's price is $0.001

Yes it tends to be the airdrop participants that dump tokens as soon as a project is listed, it's funny because most people receive the same amount of tokens from an airdrop and you can see multiple sell orders for the same amount. I do not think this will happen to Bitfence but the team needs to be prepared for every outcome.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: