Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

That we do not know exactly. But have to wait for announcement from their. Actually since 2-3 days they are not updated progress here. So might be we can see some more figure in coming 2 days?

The sale is going pretty well for now over 1100 eth sold... I do hope the 2000 eth for the stage is sold out as it is a little below 900 eth remaining.
If they have enough time to reach 2000 ETH goals then it's not big journey. But they have to take more efforts for this. I mean more marketing or some kind of contents like that.

Yeah it would be good to see a bit more marketing from the Bitfence team, however they will get a lot more exposure at the World Blockchain Forum in New York on 11-13 June, Bitfence are sponsoring the event and also doing a keynote speech. You can see the Bitfence logo on the ICO & STO Sponsors: https://newyork.keynote.ae/sponsors/
That's nice to see on sponsor forum. In-short this sponsor forum is did partnership with the listed project. And I saw that Bitfence logo also there. Great Smiley

Fantastic to see them sponsoring such a large conference.  Hopefully this brings in a massive amount of publicity for them!

I’m excited to see ICOs like this taking an active roll in the community to really expand their reach and also help to develop the crypto community we need more companies working like this it’s well spent money

For me I'm excited to see what the large companies and investors think of the Bitfence project after they have done their keynote speech, I really hope they get a good reception and secure some big deals/investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:16:58 PM

That we do not know exactly. But have to wait for announcement from their. Actually since 2-3 days they are not updated progress here. So might be we can see some more figure in coming 2 days?

The sale is going pretty well for now over 1100 eth sold... I do hope the 2000 eth for the stage is sold out as it is a little below 900 eth remaining.
If they have enough time to reach 2000 ETH goals then it's not big journey. But they have to take more efforts for this. I mean more marketing or some kind of contents like that.

Yeah it would be good to see a bit more marketing from the Bitfence team, however they will get a lot more exposure at the World Blockchain Forum in New York on 11-13 June, Bitfence are sponsoring the event and also doing a keynote speech. You can see the Bitfence logo on the ICO & STO Sponsors: https://newyork.keynote.ae/sponsors/
That's nice to see on sponsor forum. In-short this sponsor forum is did partnership with the listed project. And I saw that Bitfence logo also there. Great Smiley

Fantastic to see them sponsoring such a large conference.  Hopefully this brings in a massive amount of publicity for them!

I’m excited to see ICOs like this taking an active roll in the community to really expand their reach and also help to develop the crypto community we need more companies working like this it’s well spent money

For me I'm excited to see what the large companies and investors think of the Bitfence project after they have done their keynote speech, I really hope they get a good reception and secure some big deals/investments.

Yea. I do hope so too. Looking at the project and what it is out to solve, one would expect the big companies to easily fall in love with the project and it's idea.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

I’m hoping we see bitfence announce some partnerships in the tech industry eventually or perhaps develop the bitfence system in a way that it can be plugged into existing hardware perhaps work to blend it onto openwrt or ddwrt so that normal routers could get some of the features ?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

Seems to be sale is going good. But just want to know that next stage will start after they reaching their 2000 ETH? If they will not reach their 2000 ETH goal then what next step will be taken?

It will probably continue or it will be extended depending on what the team wants. I think that they will just continue, because they have to move on, and hit the softcap.

Agreed the projects got solid momentum lately and has been getting some solid reviews and buzz so I’m hoping that they will reach their caps to pull forward and be able to bring ththe concept to market fully

Once they hit 2000 ETH, I believe that Stage 2 of the ICO starts, I saw it mentioned in their Telegram channel.

Oh oke so the stage will get extended now for 100%. Well after Stage 1 they will get their softcap. So no complaining from me !

This is very good news to hear for BItFence - I really think this well help with the raisings and hopefully get more investors on board knowing how critical high end security is which causes billions of pounds due to data loss and more sophisticated attacks going on.

Impressive, this is the type of news that will be beneficial to the entire system and a nice marketing strategy, an opportunity for them to interact with investors and potential investors, sell themselves and secure partnership deals, this is an exciting news and they should not forget to hype this on their various social channels, people need to see this 
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

I’m hoping we see bitfence announce some partnerships in the tech industry eventually or perhaps develop the bitfence system in a way that it can be plugged into existing hardware perhaps work to blend it onto openwrt or ddwrt so that normal routers could get some of the features ?

That's an interesting idea, im not sure if they plan to do that as they're going to be selling their own solutions.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

That's an interesting idea, im not sure if they plan to do that as they're going to be selling their own solutions.

I like the idea and will advice they make it blend with existing devices also. It is easier to take over the whole market that way than just going with their own solution.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

in any sector obtaining partnerships is crucial, it is better to outsource as much as possible in order to concentrate on the principles of BitFence

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

in any sector obtaining partnerships is crucial, it is better to outsource as much as possible in order to concentrate on the principles of BitFence

Yeah, but also partnerships do not have only good points. There is always risks, but i do agree that partnerships is required to having more chance to be successful.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

Seems to be sale is going good. But just want to know that next stage will start after they reaching their 2000 ETH? If they will not reach their 2000 ETH goal then what next step will be taken?

It will probably continue or it will be extended depending on what the team wants. I think that they will just continue, because they have to move on, and hit the softcap.

Agreed the projects got solid momentum lately and has been getting some solid reviews and buzz so I’m hoping that they will reach their caps to pull forward and be able to bring ththe concept to market fully

Once they hit 2000 ETH, I believe that Stage 2 of the ICO starts, I saw it mentioned in their Telegram channel.

Oh oke so the stage will get extended now for 100%. Well after Stage 1 they will get their softcap. So no complaining from me !

yes, they have more than 1 month to reach their goals. They will also need it if the market does not recover soon. At the moment it is again very difficult to get money for an ICO
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

Base on what I've read, it looks like its getting hyped already. But to be fair its really a good concept here. How much HoneyNet do we need to run nodes?

It only need to hit the softcap for the project to move forward. If I am an investor, I'd be sending my ETH before 4% bonus again will be deducted.
When they say they'd be releasing hardware solutions, what sorts of product are these?

The hardware solution is the Stingminer, a raspberryPi, everything preset, you just have to plug it in.
This is the honey pot that hackers want to attract. If someone falls into the trap and attacks the Stingminer, he is immediately recognized as a hacker and automatically reported to the Bitfence network. Once recognized, he can no longer do any damage

You get paid for uptime as well as hacker 'fingerprints' as well, so should pay to have such a liteweight device

Of course, I forgot to mention that. the longer the stingminer is online, the higher the rewards
Unfortunately, you can only run one Stingminer per IP address (otherwise it would not make sense)

Well i think that's great with the per IP address thing, streamlining that will help with incessant or multiple mining per individual, i'm not conversant with the tech part but i feel like if that's not the case, the entire process will be like much on the bitfence machinery, hope i'm not mistaken though but that's just how i feel

Nice to hear about the one miner per IP address - this should prevent people from abusing the system with multiple nodes

I remembered I said something about this sometimes ago and I'm glad Bitfence took it serious cos we don't want an abuse to the system, we don't want a situation where one person gets the reward meant for 10 people

That is interesting at least now they are limiting the 51% attacks that can happen. I mean one entity influencing the rest of the network because of mining power.

I thought the 51% rule only apply to a takeover of network, so it's also used in cyber security as well, glad to see Bitfence is taking measures to avoid such from happening

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

yes, they have more than 1 month to reach their goals. They will also need it if the market does not recover soon. At the moment it is again very difficult to get money for an ICO

Market is falling down very hard, but I am expecting that it will rise once more, because that is just how crypto works. It is indeed a good thing that they have still time left to get investors.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

I am pretty sure they are sponsoring with a reason to get a lot of huge investors on their project would be one of them for sure.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:21:15 AM

Apart from the fact that one gets paid to lure hackers, the feeling of being part of something important give one a nice feeling and the believe that you're helping to make the internet  safer has a nice ring to it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

that is a smart idea. especially that those are mostly open source. they could bundle something with those. I also think that they could implement a stingminer network version to protect the full network compared to individual person. You should propose this idea to the team.

gee777

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

I am pretty sure they are sponsoring with a reason to get a lot of huge investors on their project would be one of them for sure.

They are sponsoring to show their credibility and also to show investors that they can handle any task at hand. A good one for the team, hope the event takes place without any hitches.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

I like the idea and will advice they make it blend with existing devices also. It is easier to take over the whole market that way than just going with their own solution.

Maybe they might be so much in a hurry to take over the world. Like they will love it to be total originality when they do thus they are willing to take their time to get to the top
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:50:15 AM

Market is falling down very hard, but I am expecting that it will rise once more, because that is just how crypto works. It is indeed a good thing that they have still time left to get investors.

yes, I also think that it will go up again soon. For Bitfence and other ICOs, I hope that happens quite soon. It is a very difficult time right now
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

Base on what I've read, it looks like its getting hyped already. But to be fair its really a good concept here. How much HoneyNet do we need to run nodes?

It only need to hit the softcap for the project to move forward. If I am an investor, I'd be sending my ETH before 4% bonus again will be deducted.
When they say they'd be releasing hardware solutions, what sorts of product are these?

The hardware solution is the Stingminer, a raspberryPi, everything preset, you just have to plug it in.
This is the honey pot that hackers want to attract. If someone falls into the trap and attacks the Stingminer, he is immediately recognized as a hacker and automatically reported to the Bitfence network. Once recognized, he can no longer do any damage

You get paid for uptime as well as hacker 'fingerprints' as well, so should pay to have such a liteweight device

Of course, I forgot to mention that. the longer the stingminer is online, the higher the rewards
Unfortunately, you can only run one Stingminer per IP address (otherwise it would not make sense)

Well i think that's great with the per IP address thing, streamlining that will help with incessant or multiple mining per individual, i'm not conversant with the tech part but i feel like if that's not the case, the entire process will be like much on the bitfence machinery, hope i'm not mistaken though but that's just how i feel

Nice to hear about the one miner per IP address - this should prevent people from abusing the system with multiple nodes

I remembered I said something about this sometimes ago and I'm glad Bitfence took it serious cos we don't want an abuse to the system, we don't want a situation where one person gets the reward meant for 10 people

Yea, i hammered on that part too, that would have been a defect on the part of bitfence, i'm pretty sure hackers and some malicious individuals will be finding ways to exploit the good concept that this project offers but i'm glad is not the case as bitfence had that in mind when creating the process and been a project that tends to fight hacking, they should really be on red alert always
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

Apart from the fact that one gets paid to lure hackers, the feeling of being part of something important give one a nice feeling and the believe that you're helping to make the internet  safer has a nice ring to it.

I agree, it's nice to know that you are making the internet a safer place to be whether it benefits yourself, friends, your family or future kids - you are helping towards making the world a better place
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:11:58 AM

What I can see on Bitfence homepage? "STINGMINER LAUNCH IN: 32 days". They raised their require funds (2000 ETH Goals)? Anyone have any information about it? How much amount they raised yet?
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: