Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

I was in talks with VP on telegram and I asked about a way to convert to Vanig from within the platform. he shared a shot of the system where you can do that using a single click.

I don't know if it's possible but could you share that screenshot here in the forum, too?

I think they are talking about this screenshot looks very simple
sorry, I can only link to the telegram post and not put the picture directly into the forum
https://t.me/vanigplatform/35434

He beat me to it; So the idea is that there will be a way for users to request tokens using a single click. We will be able to see more of it once it opens to the public.

Thanks for that link. So this is basically an option at the checkout where I can choose to pay with VANIG tokens even if I don't have some right now. This way I would use fiat to get tokens directly on their platform, right?

interestng, so an option to pay in fiat

Hmm I'm not so convinced - usually to pay in FIAT on a ICO there is alot of KYC procedure and other regulations - would be nice to see but I'm not so sure

Vanig would have thought about it if they wanted to use Fiat as a mofe of payment. It will be up to users to determine which he wants.

Acceptance of more fiat payments means less number of dumpers. Thats my experience. People who buy using Fiats does not dump it easily and they really would HODL it.

Really, never noticed this, i think i would keep an eye on project that accepts fiat to discover this mystery too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

I just got the confirmation from admin on telegram about bonus that Presale will offer 50% bonus on token purchases. Minimum purchase would be 0.1 ETH.
Huh Minimum purchase ia 0.1 ETH. Right ETH trading approx 600$ and 0.1 means almost 60$ investment + 50% bonus. It means our investment is only 30$?

No it means you get 90$ of tokens for 60$ of ethereum that’s how bonuses work they aren’t discount coupons lol their bonuses not which is basically a discount in the longterm but it’s not a coupon

Are you sure it's 50%. If I remember correctly an admin told me a while ago that it will be only 40%. Or changed they something?

Damn,I hope it's not 50% bonus that sounds like it will get dumped hard upon exchange, a very high bonus amount !

Are you sure that is for the pre-sale? or the private investment? I think it is less than that; Or it is tied to a specific large contribution; I doubt the low contributions would get that much bonus.

Yeah, does seem a little generous that 0.1 ETH would get a 50% bonus lol

Indeed, it takes the sale structure a little out of balance and would make it less incentivizing to invest

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:31:21 PM

I just got the confirmation from admin on telegram about bonus that Presale will offer 50% bonus on token purchases. Minimum purchase would be 0.1 ETH.
Huh Minimum purchase ia 0.1 ETH. Right ETH trading approx 600$ and 0.1 means almost 60$ investment + 50% bonus. It means our investment is only 30$?

No it means you get 90$ of tokens for 60$ of ethereum that’s how bonuses work they aren’t discount coupons lol their bonuses not which is basically a discount in the longterm but it’s not a coupon

Are you sure it's 50%. If I remember correctly an admin told me a while ago that it will be only 40%. Or changed they something?

Damn,I hope it's not 50% bonus that sounds like it will get dumped hard upon exchange, a very high bonus amount !

Are you sure that is for the pre-sale? or the private investment? I think it is less than that; Or it is tied to a specific large contribution; I doubt the low contributions would get that much bonus.

Indeed, it takes the sale structure a little out of balance and would make it less incentivizing to invest

They didn't disclose the bonus for private investors as fas as I know. But the minimum for private investors is 20.000 USD.
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

This looks interesting, could change the way of online shopping. All the best!!!
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

I was in talks with VP on telegram and I asked about a way to convert to Vanig from within the platform. he shared a shot of the system where you can do that using a single click.

I don't know if it's possible but could you share that screenshot here in the forum, too?

sorry, I can only link to the telegram post and not put the picture directly into the forum

He beat me to it; So the idea is that there will be a way for users to request tokens using a single click. We will be able to see more of it once it opens to the public.

Thanks for that link. So this is basically an option at the checkout where I can choose to pay with VANIG tokens even if I don't have some right now. This way I would use fiat to get tokens directly on their platform, right?

Hmm I'm not so convinced - usually to pay in FIAT on a ICO there is alot of KYC procedure and other regulations - would be nice to see but I'm not so sure

Vanig would have thought about it if they wanted to use Fiat as a mofe of payment. It will be up to users to determine which he wants.

Acceptance of more fiat payments means less number of dumpers. Thats my experience. People who buy using Fiats does not dump it easily and they really would HODL it.

OH really... Never knew dumping is dependent on the payment mode lol... New knowledge I will Hold this, I think it's foolishness to dump a useful project early IMO well some of us have been burnt

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

They didn't disclose the bonus for private investors as fas as I know. But the minimum for private investors is 20.000 USD.

I heard the bonus for private sale is 50% don't know how true it is though but one thing i know is that 50% bonus for presale is very large.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

I’m pretty sure they are working hard to build trust with the community and doing a solid job that’s why they have had such a good media and telegram team working to get news out steadily and consistently to investors as often as possible

Investors don't like been kept in the dark. They love been carried along through what ever means necessary. I think the team understands this and thus decided to put it into practice

Yep it takes a quality team to realize just how important the little things are to a successful proj ct the communication channels have gotten projects very far and the groups that discover that from early on have the most success

You know I was watching an interview section the other time and some top individuals where told to give their take on some aspects of ico and some things they don't like probably.  one gave this particular reason of teams not carrying their community members along

Well the success of the coin depends on having a strong community to back it and use the token.
I agree if people will hold the Token and do not dump it they could gain a lot of profit and the token can also become very successful.

From what I have seen I think vanig is a HODL. Vanig team have been working tirelessly to man a huge success so dumping would not be a good decision

Of course, vanig-token is in hodl-token! All you have to do is look at the roadmap, they start in Asia at first, but it takes time for them to be active in many countries. And then when 2021 India and 2024 the rest of the world comes to it, then it will be really interesting. So you should  hodle really veeeery long:-)

Yea, they are giving the community strong reasons to hodl, i went through one of their recent article on medium and was impressed that the vanig team is already implementing AI in their concept, one of which is to use it in advertising, they also use the process to certify sellers and provide a customized shopping experience aimed at giving the project a customized touch

AI is the future already, using the AI integration minimizes risks, ensures that only quality project are churned out and supply is made as at when due, i also think they have a good customer relationship cos owing to the interaction alone in their telegram you could see clearly they would have a better customer caring side

Well we are leaving in an era where most business are employing AI but vanig should know that AI is in it infancy stage they should be careful how they incorporate it

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

I’m pretty sure they are working hard to build trust with the community and doing a solid job that’s why they have had such a good media and telegram team working to get news out steadily and consistently to investors as often as possible

Investors don't like been kept in the dark. They love been carried along through what ever means necessary. I think the team understands this and thus decided to put it into practice

Yep it takes a quality team to realize just how important the little things are to a successful proj ct the communication channels have gotten projects very far and the groups that discover that from early on have the most success

You know I was watching an interview section the other time and some top individuals where told to give their take on some aspects of ico and some things they don't like probably.  one gave this particular reason of teams not carrying their community members along

Well the success of the coin depends on having a strong community to back it and use the token.
I agree if people will hold the Token and do not dump it they could gain a lot of profit and the token can also become very successful.

From what I have seen I think vanig is a HODL. Vanig team have been working tirelessly to man a huge success so dumping would not be a good decision

Of course, vanig-token is in hodl-token! All you have to do is look at the roadmap, they start in Asia at first, but it takes time for them to be active in many countries. And then when 2021 India and 2024 the rest of the world comes to it, then it will be really interesting. So you should  hodle really veeeery long:-)

Yea, they are giving the community strong reasons to hodl, i went through one of their recent article on medium and was impressed that the vanig team is already implementing AI in their concept, one of which is to use it in advertising, they also use the process to certify sellers and provide a customized shopping experience aimed at giving the project a customized touch

AI is the future already, using the AI integration minimizes risks, ensures that only quality project are churned out and supply is made as at when due, i also think they have a good customer relationship cos owing to the interaction alone in their telegram you could see clearly they would have a better customer caring side

Well we are leaving in an era where most business are employing AI but vanig should know that AI is in it infancy stage they should be careful how they incorporate it

I’d imagine that is the case they don’t seem to be doing things haphazardly they seem to have a pretty solid plan for the project and how far they can push things in a responsible manner or that seems the case
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

Really, never noticed this, i think i would keep an eye on project that accepts fiat to discover this mystery too.
I believe it i mean you invested a lot of money in it why would you sell it for cheaper on an exchange i am pretty sure people who invest with fiat are the long term holders.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:10:41 AM

I believe it i mean you invested a lot of money in it why would you sell it for cheaper on an exchange i am pretty sure people who invest with fiat are the long term holders.

What I understood from this conversation is that, Vanig platform will also support buying products using fiat currency?
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:33:40 AM

Yup, that's right i have noticed that as well. A dumper wouldn't have the patience to make payment in fiats considering how stressful it can be. I think it's okay to have a fiat payment option.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:35:59 AM

Vanig has already collected a lot of useful information in their media channel. I think that's a very pleasant way to get to know the project better. So if you are interested in Vanig and want some easy informations then take a look:
https://medium.com/vanigplatform

Thanks for this link. Vanig is recently updated new article about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in e-Commerce

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/artificial-intelligence-machine-learning-in-e-commerce-6109510068ac

Interesting read and also establishes the mission of Vanig as one project that's going to push boundaries in Innovation through the integration of supply chain and e-commerce by leveraging the latest in blockchain which is what I can read here so far Cool

Artificial intelligence machines will help automates lots of process in Vanig platform which will benefit  Advertisers, Consumers and Retailers

AI is really everywhere soon. I'm really curious how AI will affect e-commerce. Does every shop know what I want to buy before? It's all going to be really interesting

AI is the future for sure. I could not imagineHow the world would be without AI in each and every field in the future. Looking forward for the future for better life.

I still think there is more room for advancements with AI as of now there are still faulty results however It surely is and has advanced light years. It would be interesting knowing what kind of AI approach would be utilized for Vanig.

gee777

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:13:35 AM

Vanig has already collected a lot of useful information in their media channel. I think that's a very pleasant way to get to know the project better. So if you are interested in Vanig and want some easy informations then take a look:

Thanks for this link. Vanig is recently updated new article about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in e-Commerce

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/artificial-intelligence-machine-learning-in-e-commerce-6109510068ac

Interesting read and also establishes the mission of Vanig as one project that's going to push boundaries in Innovation through the integration of supply chain and e-commerce by leveraging the latest in blockchain which is what I can read here so far Cool

Artificial intelligence machines will help automates lots of process in Vanig platform which will benefit  Advertisers, Consumers and Retailers

AI is really everywhere soon. I'm really curious how AI will affect e-commerce. Does every shop know what I want to buy before? It's all going to be really interesting

AI is the future for sure. I could not imagineHow the world would be without AI in each and every field in the future. Looking forward for the future for better life.

I still think there is more room for advancements with AI as of now there are still faulty results however It surely is and has advanced light years. It would be interesting knowing what kind of AI approach would be utilized for Vanig.

Artificial intelligence has been gradually taken over since it came to light. Everyday researches are being done to test for functionalities and failures, AI have  really advanced technology and i know vanig will use a working A. I system tested and verified.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

What I understood from this conversation is that, Vanig platform will also support buying products using fiat currency?

When the platform is up and running, you will be able to pay for the products with Vanig Tokens, Fiat or other cryptocurrencies (this possibility will be implemented later)
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:24:39 AM

It really will be interesting to see how they plan on making the AI work with the various transaction processes that will be involved in vanig. It's worth waiting for I guess.

Hope they do a blog that goes over the processes how they intend to implement AI and make use of it in the platform in an effective way

Don't think that will be really necessary since it's just part of the tech process on the platform. I mean it's not like the key purpose thus I don't feel there is any need dedicating a blog to it. But if at all they are to do any form of explanations, a video description would do it better.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

I totally agree with you, from the look of things I am guessing they gonna be using either machine learning or deep learning that is what most business use this days

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

Have you ever notice how Amazon offers you the similar items to what you had bought before or just viewed? It's more the matter of advanced cataloging of items, assigning to them correct tags. This helps the sytem to "know" your wishes even if you haven't thought about them yet.

That's one of the AI features that vanig is applying to its concept and also one intriguing thing about the learning machine is that, it gives advertisers the opportunity to display their ads in the best way possible that will guarantee them a good window to attract the needed audience which will in turn lead to a good return of investment
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

I totally agree with you, from the look of things I am guessing they gonna be using either machine learning or deep learning that is what most business use this days

We will be seeing Artificial Intelligence being used a lot in the next coming years aswell as machine learning, it's good to see a project utilize the technology and try to implement a reliable system to improve the e-commerce
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

In pre-sale also minimum purchase is just 0.1 ETH? I thought it would be around 1 ETH minimum like other ICO. It's good that Vanig is giving chance to small investors also during pre-sale.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:56:14 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 08:57:05 PM by Darkoth89

In pre-sale also minimum purchase is just 0.1 ETH? I thought it would be around 1 ETH minimum like other ICO. It's good that Vanig is giving chance to small investors also during pre-sale.

The pre-sale was a minimum of $20,000 USD investment per person if i remember right from their website.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: