Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

Speaking of Amazon. I know they seem soo far ahead but we have to keep in mind that Amazon has its flaws, too. I know of some brands who resigned from selling their goods there because Amazon also sells fakes of the same brand on their platform.  Not to forget all the horror stories you can find where Amazon workers speak about the working conditions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

Speaking of Amazon. I know they seem soo far ahead but we have to keep in mind that Amazon has its flaws, too. I know of some brands who resigned from selling their goods there because Amazon also sells fakes of the same brand on their platform.  Not to forget all the horror stories you can find where Amazon workers speak about the working conditions.

Amazon is not the best one in the field however there is no better option than Amazon at this moment. Implementation of blockchain could give much more benefits to Amazon if they also implement it or use platforms like Vanig.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

Check out their latest tweet about cataloging the products and speeding up the searches, and make sure to follow them to stay updated on the latest news, https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1001564340011626496.

This will be an awesome but normal feature on the vanig platform but how will vanig search feature differ from other platforms?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:21:50 PM

Check out their latest tweet about cataloging the products and speeding up the searches, and make sure to follow them to stay updated on the latest news, https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1001564340011626496.

This will be an awesome but normal feature on the vanig platform but how will vanig search feature differ from other platforms?

Thanks for sharing that, i totally missed that in my twitter feed this morning.. Going to be interesting to see how their speed of searching compares to a similar service..
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

Amazon is not the best one in the field however there is no better option than Amazon at this moment. Implementation of blockchain could give much more benefits to Amazon if they also implement it or use platforms like Vanig.

Yea. You are right by from what I read some time early this year, I think they are not having plans of doing that anytime soon. A question, will vanig accept sellers from all countries?? Cause Amazon doesn't accept sellers from some countries
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

I'm sure we will see blockchain be utilized and used more and more as it gets further developed with interesting projects like Vanig.

It's good to be part of one of the first projects looking to grasp the huge e-commerce industry
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

Thanks for sharing that, i totally missed that in my twitter feed this morning.. Going to be interesting to see how their speed of searching compares to a similar service..

Me too missed this interesting tweet. Its definitely an interesting share here and worth sharing it too. Thanks for that. Vanig is doing its best. Super excited about the pre-sales start week.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:43:06 PM

Me too missed this interesting tweet. Its definitely an interesting share here and worth sharing it too. Thanks for that. Vanig is doing its best. Super excited about the pre-sales start week.

It’s a lot of news to keep track of everyone misses stuff but that’s also kind of good means the project is quite busy and theirs a lot going on to stay on top of better than projects that go silent for sure lol
Sozialtourist

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

I'm sure we will see blockchain be utilized and used more and more as it gets further developed with interesting projects like Vanig.

It's good to be part of one of the first projects looking to grasp the huge e-commerce industry

Blockchain will definitely play an important role in e-commerce. I just wanted to point out that there are already good reasons why a competitor isn't chanceless against Amazon.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:18:44 PM

again missed a tweet. maybe I should get an own Twitter profile only for the ICOs. The more followers I have, the less tweets I see lately. it is really strange. I wonder why that is.
Anyway, thanks for sharing the tweet here
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:18:59 PM

Vanig platform is safe, secure, and user-friendly, benefiting all members of the ecosystem and embraces cryptocurrency payments they also shortens recall process and timelines for manufacturers and retailers, providing real-time product visibility through to the consumer.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

again missed a tweet. maybe I should get an own Twitter profile only for the ICOs. The more followers I have, the less tweets I see lately. it is really strange. I wonder why that is.

I've been thinking the same, I miss all the important notifications from the ICO's I have invested in because I follow back so many people on Twitter. I think its a good idea to have a different Twitter account just so I don't miss out on any tweets from Vanig and other project I follow.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

I think if they focused on the core selling points which I think it should be the tracking bit of products; they will have a clear distinction and they can actually focus on it and lead the market on that end.

Sozialtourist

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

I've been thinking the same, I miss all the important notifications from the ICO's I have invested in because I follow back so many people on Twitter. I think its a good idea to have a different Twitter account just so I don't miss out on any tweets from Vanig and other project I follow.

Or maybe someone from the Vanig team can come here to the forum and post it every time there is important news. This way someone who follows this thread won't miss out on anything.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

Is vanig open to external merchants like maybe outside trader who may like to ply their trade in the Vanig platform?? and what's their plan for a franchise system?? is there any of such??

To my understanding yes I believe if you follow within reasons of what the platform supports probably best to talk to the team on telegram directly if you want more info on it I’d imagine

Yes. I read it somewhere they gonna serve as platform for other business to showcase their product and service, they even stated that Amazon,  Walmart and Alibaba will be listing product on vanig platform. So they will definitely be supporting third party vendor

I love this.. If they go ahead and get this companies to list products in the platform vanig will get the recognition it deserves for sure. But i would advice that Vanig vets the third party business well to ensure they are up to the task.

So they officially confirmed that those companies will be listing products on the platform? Where does it say that? I can't see how Amazon would want to list their products on another platform?

I guess the important thing to remember is that if Vanig can list other products and sell them - it would be in Amazon's best interest to get extra sells through third party companies such as Vanig - making everyone a winner

Yea and that part was stressed in reference to the artificial intelligence process, the learning machine can generate the list based on inputs or data collected from a lot of users and streamline the list to the needs of the users and not just that, the product list will actually be from verified sellers whose products are known to be of top quality

I thought Vanig will be in competition with other e-commerce platform like Amazon eBay. But it seems to be different case.

Vanig is an ecommerce platform, so yea, the above brand are competitors but the fact is, vanig is doing something much more unique in terms of approach, the use of AI and coupled with the fact that the project is based on the blockchain industry as opposed to the centralized concept which the traditional ecommerce site offers, so they have an edge

I have one doubt here, I was expecting Vanig platform to give additional discount compare to other e-commerce platforms. Ao if Amazon is going to sell a product using Vanig then why they will offer the product at low price compared to their own platform?

Amazon doesn’t really have its own products to my knowledge they are a middleman that relays items to consumers much in the way i understand vanig plans to work but in fiat vs crypto or that’s how I understand it

Well for starters Amazon do have their own product I.e echo, Kindle etc.  But they also serve as a middleman between consumers and producer.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

Is vanig open to external merchants like maybe outside trader who may like to ply their trade in the Vanig platform?? and what's their plan for a franchise system?? is there any of such??

To my understanding yes I believe if you follow within reasons of what the platform supports probably best to talk to the team on telegram directly if you want more info on it I’d imagine

Yes. I read it somewhere they gonna serve as platform for other business to showcase their product and service, they even stated that Amazon,  Walmart and Alibaba will be listing product on vanig platform. So they will definitely be supporting third party vendor

I love this.. If they go ahead and get this companies to list products in the platform vanig will get the recognition it deserves for sure. But i would advice that Vanig vets the third party business well to ensure they are up to the task.

So they officially confirmed that those companies will be listing products on the platform? Where does it say that? I can't see how Amazon would want to list their products on another platform?

I guess the important thing to remember is that if Vanig can list other products and sell them - it would be in Amazon's best interest to get extra sells through third party companies such as Vanig - making everyone a winner

Yea and that part was stressed in reference to the artificial intelligence process, the learning machine can generate the list based on inputs or data collected from a lot of users and streamline the list to the needs of the users and not just that, the product list will actually be from verified sellers whose products are known to be of top quality

I thought Vanig will be in competition with other e-commerce platform like Amazon eBay. But it seems to be different case.

Vanig is an ecommerce platform, so yea, the above brand are competitors but the fact is, vanig is doing something much more unique in terms of approach, the use of AI and coupled with the fact that the project is based on the blockchain industry as opposed to the centralized concept which the traditional ecommerce site offers, so they have an edge

I have one doubt here, I was expecting Vanig platform to give additional discount compare to other e-commerce platforms. Ao if Amazon is going to sell a product using Vanig then why they will offer the product at low price compared to their own platform?

Amazon doesn’t really have its own products to my knowledge they are a middleman that relays items to consumers much in the way i understand vanig plans to work but in fiat vs crypto or that’s how I understand it

Well for starters Amazon do have their own product I.e echo, Kindle etc.  But they also serve as a middleman between consumers and producer.

I k ow they have a few select products but It’s a small number I imagine they will continue to add them as time goes on depends I guess on the strategy product wise on what gets listed where In the end
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

Or maybe someone from the Vanig team can come here to the forum and post it every time there is important news. This way someone who follows this thread won't miss out on anything.
They already do that on Telegram they post important news very fast there that is why we should be following them on social media they have a bigger public there.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:02:11 PM

They already do that on Telegram they post important news very fast there that is why we should be following them on social media they have a bigger public there.

Yeah Im active on Telegram so I see most of their highlights on there, Vanig do a great job at updating their socials its just hard sometimes personally to keep up to date on new developments.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:10:25 AM

Yeah Im active on Telegram so I see most of their highlights on there, Vanig do a great job at updating their socials its just hard sometimes personally to keep up to date on new developments.

It is great to see the VP himself show up and answer the hard questions. I think their major milestone now is the MVP; I know it is in the works with early members and partners. I hope they publish something that details on their progress.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:34:12 AM

I believe that potentials locked in the blockchain technology is yet to be fully unlocked. There will definitely be further innovations and interesting project ideas later on.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: