Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:57:35 AM

Wow, this is an amazing project. I will join the bounty program to help promote this the project. I pray the project succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

Awesome news guys. Vanig vp just announced that the mvp is out.. You can find it on their site https://vanig.io/ together with the user guide.. It is recommended you read..

Off to check it out.

Wow. That's great. Finally, the long waiting MVP is out. What an awesome way to crown the month's activity up. Thanks for sharing this friend, I too will go check it out.

Been hearing it was coming for a while good to hear they got this step out the door it’s a pretty major move and should put the project on a good position to move forward time will tell how people react to it I’m gonna go spend some time playing with it in a bit
I think now the MVP is out a lot of investors will get interested in Vanig i am surprised they did not post anything about it on their social media?

Same here.. Got the info from the telegram group.. It seems they just want a few people to test it out first before announcing it to the whole public.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

Awesome news guys. Vanig vp just announced that the mvp is out.. You can find it on their site https://vanig.io/ together with the user guide.. It is recommended you read..

Off to check it out.

Wow. That's great. Finally, the long waiting MVP is out. What an awesome way to crown the month's activity up. Thanks for sharing this friend, I too will go check it out.

Been hearing it was coming for a while good to hear they got this step out the door it’s a pretty major move and should put the project on a good position to move forward time will tell how people react to it I’m gonna go spend some time playing with it in a bit
I think now the MVP is out a lot of investors will get interested in Vanig i am surprised they did not post anything about it on their social media?

I have taken a look at the MVP and the website looks good and optimized for mobile devices too. There might still be room for improvement though but for a start it's nice
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

Really nice. I was waiting for it for so long. Have to check it out now.

Is it true? So anybody can test it or its demonstration video and related information? Now I am very curious to know more about it. I am going to check it during the weekend.

I have been waiting for this for so long lol. I think it is using Rinkeby for test net. I trying giving it a shot it is asking for a username and a password. Where should we get those from?

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

Heartly welcome to William Philip Abraham in Vanig as a Chief Strategy Officer. William will help with strategy & vision at Vanig, playing a crucial role in this young and ambitious company.

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/week-that-was-5-27-2018-64755419dd02

Well from all indications William Philip Abraham has a lot of work to do since vanig is a young company operating with a recent technology I will home and vanig the very best

A company or endeavor like this is mostly strategy and partnerships that need development longterm so it makes sense they would bring on more resources to handle those kinds of things in the project to make sure they don’t have a whole in the resources

Yea and i like the fact that they are doing justice in that aspect in terms of getting partnership deals and bringing in people that actually know the game and what it takes to run an ecommerce industry, they should keep that up, running an ecommerce brand is no joke, is pretty competitive and a slight mistake will bring bad reviews to the brand, so they should not relent
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

Is it true? So anybody can test it or its demonstration video and related information? Now I am very curious to know more about it. I am going to check it during the weekend.

I have been waiting for this for so long lol. I think it is using Rinkeby for test net. I trying giving it a shot it is asking for a username and a password. Where should we get those from?

You can jump on the MVP test, please take a look at the user guide which is listed on the main website, it has a demo username and password which you can login with and test with.

Link is here @ https://vanig.io/assets/pdfs/mvp-user-guide-1.0.pdf
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

Check out their latest tweet about cataloging the products and speeding up the searches, and make sure to follow them to stay updated on the latest news, https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1001564340011626496.

again missed a tweet. maybe I should get an own Twitter profile only for the ICOs. The more followers I have, the less tweets I see lately. it is really strange. I wonder why that is.
Anyway, thanks for sharing the tweet here

I've been thinking the same, I miss all the important notifications from the ICO's I have invested in because I follow back so many people on Twitter. I think its a good idea to have a different Twitter account just so I don't miss out on any tweets from Vanig and other project I follow.

Or maybe someone from the Vanig team can come here to the forum and post it every time there is important news. This way someone who follows this thread won't miss out on anything.
They already do that on Telegram they post important news very fast there that is why we should be following them on social media they have a bigger public there.

Yeah Im active on Telegram so I see most of their highlights on there, Vanig do a great job at updating their socials its just hard sometimes personally to keep up to date on new developments.

It's good to see regular updates on social media showing the hard work they are carrying out and seeing regular updates, I agree though - it would be good to see regular updates corresponding to their roadmap and how they are progressing within the dates

One will really not be too bothered about following up on the updates daily because of the weekly report the release. With the reports one can easily get a comprehensive summary of what they have done for the week.

I receive lots of tweets on daily basis and sometimes it's difficult to read all or search specific one. But you can always ask info on telegram channel.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:40:51 AM

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

You can jump on the MVP test, please take a look at the user guide which is listed on the main website, it has a demo username and password which you can login with and test with.

Wow. It's really good news. Much awaited MVP is out. I have not checked details yet, but I am excited and will check it out tomorrow
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

Wow. It's really good news. Much awaited MVP is out. I have not checked details yet, but I am excited and will check it out tomorrow

The first word that came to mind when I saw the MVP was "Wow" as well! It looks really great, the team has put so much hard work into this and you can tell, I like everything, even the little 'V' logo to represent the Vanig token next to the item pricing is really professional.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

The first word that came to mind when I saw the MVP was "Wow" as well! It looks really great, the team has put so much hard work into this and you can tell, I like everything, even the little 'V' logo to represent the Vanig token next to the item pricing is really professional.

This is really good news guys! Anyone checked this MVP and user guide? I am really excited as this is the most important phase of Vanig project.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

This is really good news guys! Anyone checked this MVP and user guide? I am really excited as this is the most important phase of Vanig project.

yes, I looked at the MVP yesterday and bought lego as a test :-)
the platform looks very clear and the purchase was very easy. They have taken a really big step with that
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

yes, I looked at the MVP yesterday and bought lego as a test :-)
the platform looks very clear and the purchase was very easy. They have taken a really big step with that

The mvp really looks great. I was really impressed. I noticed the prices on the platform. The V sign just before the token amount was really cool. I love the logo. Vanig really did a good job
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

MVP really works like the whole web store, looks great and makes you feel like you're visiting some modern and the most fashionable e-commerse service. I bought cool Lego Batmobile, payed some tokens for it and placed the order in couple of clicks. It's interesting that all prices and payments are in Vanig tokens there, but I think this is just for clear demonstration of working with crypto payments on this future platform.

Of course there are some minor problems in UX and blank links but after all it's testing MVP and not the ready website. Looks awesome anyway.

I also just looked at the MVP. And funnily, I also bought lego. some will never grow up :-)
I like everything very much, it just works and it is very clear.
But I think if the prices are given only in vanig tokens, then that will lead to problems. After all, one wants to compare the prices and not first convert how much the product costs in fiat

Lego items there are the most attractive for me  Smiley
I agree, the prices in tokens confuse the customer, you just can't see is this item in this store more expensive or cheaper than the one in another website. I think these prices are necessary for testing now and then we will see more payment options.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

Did anyone have updates or review about MVP testing? I am really excited to know about reviews. I am sure will get all positive reviews about this.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

Wow, this is an amazing project. I will join the bounty program to help promote this the project. I pray the project succeed.

Yeah.  The team behind vanig are working tirelessly to ensure that vanig is a huge success. You can read their whitepaper and also visit their website to have a feel of their plan

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

Here is a link to their bounty thread of 2 million USD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3432540.0 and you can even join their signature campaign if you are Jr.member above.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

Do it now cause tomorrow might be too late  Grin hahahahaha... Just kidding though. Make sure you have a feel of it though. It's really a nice looking platform with a good color scheme to fit
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

Do it now cause tomorrow might be too late  Grin hahahahaha... Just kidding though. Make sure you have a feel of it though. It's really a nice looking platform with a good color scheme to fit

Yeah I love the platform look and feel. They really did a very great job.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

They did a good job of getting it presentable especially at this early stage of the project I was expecting a much more rough presentation than what came out now this is good news hopefully it will give a good presentation to people thinking about investing come time
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:10:45 PM

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

Little bit changes I found on Vanig platform. I just waiting for now about reviews of MVP testing. They are making any demo video about this?
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: