Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

Vanig is planning a metal 'Platinum' card that will give people 1% cash back in cryptocurrencies. Looking forward to the release date for this of this card.

If I get you right, you mean the 1% cash back is only for those with the cryptocurrency?? Meaning if there is going to be any form fiat holding, they will be left out of this bonus. Is that right??

Yes, I believe you are correct this is only for the cryptocurrencies.

I also found this snippet within the whitepaper if its any help

"Once customer makes 100 purchases (of $25 or more) in the
site in the current year, customer is given Platinum status and
rewarded with 50 VANIG tokens.
Customer then starts earning 4% in VANIG tokens per
transaction"

But this Platinum card has nothing to do with Vanig, right? It is a different company that is issuing the card. So it would be strange if Vanig has something about this in their Whitepaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

Vanig is planning a metal 'Platinum' card that will give people 1% cash back in cryptocurrencies. Looking forward to the release date for this of this card.

If I get you right, you mean the 1% cash back is only for those with the cryptocurrency?? Meaning if there is going to be any form fiat holding, they will be left out of this bonus. Is that right??

transaction"

But this Platinum card has nothing to do with Vanig, right? It is a different company that is issuing the card. So it would be strange if Vanig has something about this in their Whitepaper.
Guys I checked that and discussed on previous page also. As I understand that tweet, that is not relevant to vanig. But its just good information/news for investors or crypto currency buyer, how to buy crypto currency with 1% cashback. That's it.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

Vanig plans on incorporating IoT sensors into the supply chain in future. Both supply chain partners and buyers will benefit from them.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:53:11 AM

Check out some of last month's highlights  https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-at-a-glance-and-recent-highlights-april-2018-1fa6ed64fccb
girib1684

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

Nice article Hendobox, Great experienced people's are working with vanig. Huge number of followers on twitter, Facebook and telegram. I am very sure they will sold their PRESALE in very less time period.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

transaction"

yes, it is a different project. I have mentioned it here before. Vanig wrote a tweet about it, which has led to some irritation. At first I also thought that the cashback card will be from vanig. but it is a cash-back system by revolut, here is the link to tweet https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/990776254692552706
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

I got from the team in their telegram channel that Vanig tokens will be the only currency used in purchasing products on the vanig site and there would be provisions made for exchanging you fiat and other cryptocurrencies to Vanig tokens for quicker transactions.

That's pretty cool, so you know the Vanig tokens will be consumed on the vanig site causing the coin circulation to go down; in theory pushing the price up ? is that correct?

I don't think that gonna be a good idea. They should support fiat as well as other cryptocurrency for the time been later on they can remove support for them.

I think it's a good idea. If the token value is to increase, then it demand have to also increase. Creating the option of using other currency in vanig platform can affect their token demand

To be honest, to implement a new crypto currency in a new blockchain project is quite normal. In the beginning the vanig Token will be the only currency for payments, but I think that they will add other currencies later.

Yes, the top priority is to create an enabling environment for their token to have a some sort of value and be sought after, then once that has been achieved, other cryptocurrencies can be introduced to create that flexibility that comes with good projects

If this is the plan then I'm fine with it, I see some reason with me and support the value push of the token but however flexibility shouldn't be compromised in later stage

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

Some interesting things found while reading white paper.  "Vanig eCommerce sites rewards customers for purchases, through the Vanig Reward Program. Every purchase by the customer earns that customer Vanig tokens and accumulated tokens can be used for purchase within the site once it reaches the threshold for spending."
That's mean vanig tokens we can use for purchasing withing their site? Smiley

That is the idea. Plus this would drive the value of the token since it forces demand on it. It would be be up to them team now to get them good partners and kick this off.

Anilg

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

1% Cashback on all cryptocurrencies ? Or only on Vanig tokens? If they start giving Cashback on BTC n ETH as well then it will be awesome.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

transaction"

Okay, so the rewards/cashback will be in the form of Vanig tokens. I think it's still good deal. I only have concerns over payment mode. Means they will be accepting only Vanig tokens for purchasing product as Vanig portal is not good.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

2 million dollars in Vanig token solely for publicity is commendable, it shows the team really want to get the word out there about their project to attract potential investors.

from the 2mio I also try to get something: -)
this is some of the few projects for which I write tweets. Hope it helps something
Of course, I also like to accept the tokens, so that I can multiply my purchased tokens a bit

Publicity/marketing is important for any project/platform. It's good to see Vanig team is spending money on this.

Definitely! Vanig is focusing on making the platform capable of growing in order to support itself to provide a great and useful product to its users!

I think they should do what ever it takes to put the project out there and 2 million is not that big actually some projects have spent more on publicity and it has worked for them... The should just make sure they do everything right.
I'm very confident, that the Vanig Team know what they want and how they reach their goals. Maybe other ICOs spend more for bounties, but they weren't all successful. A big bounty is not a guarantee for successful ICOs.

Nice one mate, everything boils down to the team behind the project, money can be made available but when the team is not efficient, that budget will be a wasted one, so getting experts as part of your team is one of the necessity of every project, that been said, i believe that the vanig team are capable of handling the project
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

1% Cashback on all cryptocurrencies ? Or only on Vanig tokens? If they start giving Cashback on BTC n ETH as well then it will be awesome.
I found a tweet about this https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/990776254692552706 it says on cryptocurrencies so not for fiat.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

I found a tweet about this https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/990776254692552706 it says on cryptocurrencies so not for fiat.

Giving cash back on crypto i imagine would be difficult, as the volatility of the market would mean that a 1% cashback could be 1% today but 50% tomorrow based on the crypto to fiat conversion. It makes sense that something like this the cash back be based on fiat its just a smarter decision to maintain the health of the platform longterm, when crypto gets to the trillions and its a bit more stable in day to day price value i'd imagine we will see cashback crypto as a possibility but with the volatility today i dont see that being the case
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

Cashback in crypto-currencies is fine. But how they go for it? For example, if the payment is done in BTC or LTC or ETH, they will give the cashback in respective currencies? Or the cashback will be in the form of VANIG tokens?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

Giving cash back on crypto i imagine would be difficult, as the volatility of the market would mean that a 1% cashback could be 1% today but 50% tomorrow based on the crypto to fiat conversion. It makes sense that something like this the cash back be based on fiat its just a smarter decision to maintain the health of the platform longterm, when crypto gets to the trillions and its a bit more stable in day to day price value i'd imagine we will see cashback crypto as a possibility but with the volatility today i dont see that being the case

Very valid point made Phantam, Vanig Could give 1% cashback which could be massive amounts the following week resulting in essentially a loss for the Vanig project depending on what way the charts go.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

I was taking a scroll on Vanig website and came across  some of the problems Vanig plans to solve;

Supply Chain and E-commerce space.

Lack of transparency and full visibility in the Supply Chain

Too many intermediaries and manual paper work

Static or non-existent inventory management

Inefficient tracking of products

High selling fees on E-commerce platforms for sellers

Lack of provenance information for products for buyers

By providing a solution to this problems Vanig takes the E-commerce industry to a new height.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

Vanig plans on incorporating IoT sensors into the supply chain in future. Both supply chain partners and buyers will benefit from them.

Yea.  That is really going to given them an edge over other e-commerce platform. They really want to change the way we shop online

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

Vanig project offers access to external feeds from sensors, data oracles and other trackers via their APIs, which allows for real time tracking. Pretty cool huh.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

I got from the team in their telegram channel that Vanig tokens will be the only currency used in purchasing products on the vanig site and there would be provisions made for exchanging you fiat and other cryptocurrencies to Vanig tokens for quicker transactions.

That's pretty cool, so you know the Vanig tokens will be consumed on the vanig site causing the coin circulation to go down; in theory pushing the price up ? is that correct?

I don't think that gonna be a good idea. They should support fiat as well as other cryptocurrency for the time been later on they can remove support for them.

I think it's a good idea. If the token value is to increase, then it demand have to also increase. Creating the option of using other currency in vanig platform can affect their token demand

To be honest, to implement a new crypto currency in a new blockchain project is quite normal. In the beginning the vanig Token will be the only currency for payments, but I think that they will add other currencies later.

Yes, the top priority is to create an enabling environment for their token to have a some sort of value and be sought after, then once that has been achieved, other cryptocurrencies can be introduced to create that flexibility that comes with good projects

If this is the plan then I'm fine with it, I see some reason with me and support the value push of the token but however flexibility shouldn't be compromised in later stage

Talking about flexibility, I think allowing ETH and btc introduction and use in the platform might not really be a bad idea since it's two top used cryptocurrency
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

Talking about flexibility, I think allowing ETH and btc introduction and use in the platform might not really be a bad idea since it's two top used cryptocurrency

Especially since the Vanig Team will also use other currencies during their ICO. You can buy Vanig Token with ETH, BTC, LTC und USD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: