Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76789 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:05:08 AM

Dispatch Labs CTO, Zane Witherspoon will be speaking at the Gray Area Festival in SF on July 27th. There will be performances, workshops, and an exhibition surveying culture through the lens of art and technology. Get 25% off: "DispatchLabsGrayArea2018" http://grayareafestival.io/
I think that this is a good way to attract attention to your project, I think that everything you do does not pass without a trace
Sounds interesting to join this gathering most especially to show support for the urunit team. Im sure urunit will get more supporters after this event.
Yeah, it is quite interesting for those people who are an angel investor and wanted to participate in the gray area festival.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

How soon can I expect updates about the company's bounty? I think that many are waiting for updates with impetuousness.

They said that they are close to take a final decision about bounty, but personally, I think since it's taking that long time, they will not launch any bounty program, because it works for projects that have ICO and crowdsale and not for projects like DISPATCH.
Bounty program will play a major role in gaining more supporters and we can also experience spreading the word Dispatch Labs in various social communities, we require to ensure providing opportunities for supporters to gain better involvement for supporting the project.

They already have big numbers of followers on their social media and they targeting specific investors that be helpful for their project and I think that's why we see them focusing on those events that related to blockchain, I doubt bounty hunters would give any value for project at this stage.
Well can't say that bounty is useless in this stage though, but if they can gather more investors that could support the project then its would be a good news.

TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

Well can't say that bounty is useless in this stage though, but if they can gather more investors that could support the project then its would be a good news.
Bounty campaign is addressed for earning audience, but somehow it's useless if the project won't keep their promises and keeping their audiences active.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

Bounty campaign is addressed for earning audience, but somehow it's useless if the project won't keep their promises and keeping their audiences active.

It still depends how the bounty campaigns will attract more people to check the project and also professional investors are not only looking for the popularity of a certain project but mostly look in the project and how the team present it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

How soon can I expect updates about the company's bounty? I think that many are waiting for updates with impetuousness.

They said that they are close to take a final decision about bounty, but personally, I think since it's taking that long time, they will not launch any bounty program, because it works for projects that have ICO and crowdsale and not for projects like DISPATCH.
Bounty program will play a major role in gaining more supporters and we can also experience spreading the word Dispatch Labs in various social communities, we require to ensure providing opportunities for supporters to gain better involvement for supporting the project.

They already have big numbers of followers on their social media and they targeting specific investors that be helpful for their project and I think that's why we see them focusing on those events that related to blockchain, I doubt bounty hunters would give any value for project at this stage.
The team changes its original plans and ideas for the best and betterment of the project.  I think that this is quite normal, this project can have good growth..
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

I wish bounty campaigns  launch soon. it can make investors attractive towards the project. I am waiting for bounty actully. but if the project look really good thinking to invest in it.
As of now, we really don't have any idea if the team will pursue this bounty programs because it's been a couple of months past and there is still no exact dates of when it will be going to start. I wonder if the team really want to provide this or I'm just thinking negative? Anyway, I'm still hoping for this and I will wait for the official announcements.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

I wish bounty campaigns  launch soon. it can make investors attractive towards the project. I am waiting for bounty actully. but if the project look really good thinking to invest in it.
Same here, I wish for the fast launching of the project bounty campaign. This will make more people to attract the project and more will be interested because the project itself is very promising and with the help of the promotion and some other stuff will  make project more attractive and appealing.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

Dispatch Labs project is gaining huge interest from the community every day and they are also developing the platform which is a progressive step towards the success of the project. I think they have a very hard working and expert team which will surely take the project to the moon.
Only thanks to daily work from team the platform has such huge interest from community, it is impossible to relax at all and it is necessary to try to comprehend the new horizons.
True it's not right time to relax since the project is still on progress the team should prepare always. The problem and issues may  come unexpected so they need to have backups plans to make sure that it won't affect the entire project.  The community is fast increasing and no doubt that this will reach  the victorious tomorrow.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

Social networks serve as an excellent way of promotion of any project, naturally for this purpose initially the team needs to create good conditions. If everything is correctly observed, then users with pleasure will be able to help with it.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

If you are in Hong Kong July 9th our Chief Ecosystem Officer, Ivan Goldensohn will be speaking at Block O2O Titans of Blockchain. Come join us for what promises to be a robust discussion with the most important pioneers in #blockchain history.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/block-o2o-titans-of-blockchain-tickets-46429492863?discount=NX50
I hope that many will take this chance and come to the conference to the developers of the project. It is a pity that I am not in your country.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

There's so many smart contract platforms now. How to judge which ones are best?

Scalable sounds prety good at least. And how is it monetized?

1. The smart contract platform that is the best is the platform that will work for your purposes,and/or has a team that is communicative etc.  The projects technologically offer a lot of the same perks so it is really down to personal preference to judge which ones are "best".

2. The project is monetized by selling bandwidth and once the Dispatch goes live it will shift to a mozilla-like model (firefox browser) where the team will launch and develop a variety of Dapps and other services adjacent to the platform which have revenue streams that continue to support the foundation.

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us on telegram/discord if  you have more technical questions.

Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Discord -  https://discord.gg/7j6qpGC

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

What are the latest news from the team? Because now there have been mass conferences and exhibitions, and I do not see news and updates here. Can they write them elsewhere?

I am also curious about the latest update of this project dispatch labs, if the developers are very busy with the developments they should assign experienced community manager that will update us regularly about the latest status of this project.
During every successful release of the planned activity of dispatch labs there will be a validation cannel done by the TE team after then there will be official announcements regarding new implementations.
When exactly will this news be announced you do not happen to know? Because every day to go and look for information there is no time.

This news will be announced later when the ICO goes live later on this year. As soon as we have more information we will be posting here!  However in the meantime we are very active on other channels of social media and telegram.

Discord -  https://discord.gg/7j6qpGC
Twitter - @DispatchLabsIO
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/richstimbra
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs
Instagram – dispatchlabsio 
BitcoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

When using the LABOR DISPATCH platform, "Dispatch achieves high transaction throughput, no transaction fees." This is good news for the user. Are trade letters restricted to the category? I think attracting a lot of people who are interested in the project is also the cause for the tokens to rise. This will give investors high profits. Did you do well?

Hi, all investment/contribution questions should be asked to the https://dispatchlabs.io/contact/ (Contact Page) where they will be dealt with in the order they are received.  We at dispatch labs are very busy working on a product and building a community but we value your input and will do our best to answer your questions! Smiley

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

I shy think that this project is not working at the full potential as the team could have done much better.

Can you elaborate a bit more?  What was the problem?  We are aware there was a lack of advertising and marketing, and are fixing that problem.  Right now the priority is building a community.  Join us on Telegram to discuss your thoughts we want more input like this!

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

not all team members with big name in the crypto world can assure that their project will succeed, but we can wait and observe if dispatch labs team will be true to their words and if they can prove that this project is really legit.
Lets hope so and with the current events the team is going to and also their dev maybe if they decide to be active bringing some sorts of prototype things might eventually pick

Without a prototype there's no point trusting them at this point especially when they throw massive buzzwords and nothing really happens as a result

We have a minimum viable product already which is the test-wallet http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/
If you create a wallet on the test-site and join the telegram group Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs and send your public keys to @Rstrong1 he will send you some test tokens.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

Commission fees will be small, but where are the guarantees that they will not increase over time? The project will have to earn.

The project is going to be monetized using Mozilla's business model, where our team develops and launches a variety of Dapps and other services adjacent to the platform which do have revenue streams that continue to support our foundation!

icofit

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

latest update on this project?
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

I like your seriousness about this project and how you put everything into place to satisfy the needs.. you just need to be more responsive

Hi Salma, we are doing our best to be more responsive.  The team has hired some more community managers to field questions.  !_! but if it's not too much trouble we ask that you join our telegram and say hi!
 :)Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

How do developers plan to make a profit? Low commission fees will not allow you to get a lot from the project.

Hi so to basically explain things a bit more....

Transaction fee is not a business model. Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network.
Our business model is selling the bandwidth.
Once Dispatch is live it will shift to a Mozilla-like model, where the team launches and developers a variety of Dapps and other services on or adjacent to the platform which do have revenue streams, and thus continue to support the foundation. Hope this answers your question!

Thanks for the support!

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

We walk about commission fee when a company acts like middleman between two parties, they said it will be no transaction fee and this is different from commission fee.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::)need your support thanks

There isn't really middle-manning.  The Dapps and the other services launched adjacent to the platform will have revenue streams that directly continue to support the foundation.  Think in terms of royalties paid out for an artist, if we use their content we pay them, likewise if they use our platform they pay us.  I can see where you would think there is middle-manning; but charging to use or develop on a non-opensource platform is a legitimate business model.  Hope this explains things a bit.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: