Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:32:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:12:27 PM

Great concept. I can see that a lot of people are also loving this project since a lot are getting involved and are curious. This means people want to learn more about this project. I think that this is a sign that there are already a lot of investors and a lot more to come. I mean, of the great solutions this project has for the freelancing and hiring in the internet, who wouldn't see this project's potential? I am sure this project will be a success.

For sure it will, BIDIUM TEAM should be proud because they have come up with such a great idea that will help freelancers to have a good job as well as having a marketplace like that, all sellers and buyers will be very happy knowing that they already saved from big transaction fees.
Rebyuwer

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

Impressed by the team members. WP is very long, need time to study it properly.

No doubt about it! Most of the Bidium team are highly experience in IT field, law, marketing etc. They surely know what they are doing and the need for the services being offered. For me, the whitepaper is not that long compared to the others that I've already read.
DaddyShark

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

What does this BIDIUM platform has to offer that other platforms do not have that will guarantee success to investors? Or just one of those bubble ICOs that disappear after ICO completion? What do they promise to their supporters by the way?

Here is one of the answer to your question mate The platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance
platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users. The platform facilitates light and fast trading technique with 50% generated revenue from trading. The revenue will be distributed among all BIDM token holders i.e. usually
stored on the BIDIUM wallet. There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token
holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace.
Well said, there are many advantages of bidium that the platforms have. I think they will do what they promise after the success of the ico. The best part of this project platforms is using their BIDM wallet will free of charge.

I do agree. Once reason that this project will succeed is that they don't overcharge the users and they even offer incentives to buyers and sellers. BIDM being free is great also. Imagine using cryptocurrencies in buying real products without needing to convert it to fiat. BIDIUM marketplace might be the realization of that idea.

Wow 0.01% trading Fee only for BIDM holders? Maybe this is why BIDM is selling like hotcake. Looking forward to the success of BIDIUM. Whitepaper is easy to understand and a great concept. I think having everything in BIDIUM other companies might try to copy the concept of this project.

We will see if BIDIUM is really the Best Service around. I want to buy a Pizza using BIDM. What do you mean when you say Join whitelist today? How do I do that? Newbie here and not familiar with the terms here.

I am wondering how much Bitcoin will the Pizza cost right now?   Grin I mean how much BIDM  Cheesy I am also curious about the whitelist, is that a free of something from BIDIUM TEAM? I am also a newbie here. Please enlighten us on how to do things we do not know yet. Thank you in advance.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:30:18 PM

There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM between BIDIUM platform users and only a 0.05% trading
fee is charged.

This offer will definitely engage the investors to buy Bidium tokens to take advantage of the perks it offers such as lower charge and fees. I'm sure Bidium will be on top of the mind of many users such as traders, employers, and freelancers.
DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

Cryptocurrency is generally becoming acceptable as a medium of payment and as a store of value.
Cryptocurrency has been
rapidly gaining ground and understanding of its use and value in the public eye.
Because of this Bidium platform’s existence is very timely, in a world wherein cryptocurrency is the main trend and i can say also the future Bidium exchange and trading platform is timely needed plus the growing number of unemployed graduates nowadays, their freelance hiring platform is the answer to this growing problem of unemployment. And because it is decentralized, geographical location will no longer be a hindrance. In a click of their finger people will fnd what they need in a single platform.

That's correct! Now that everything was digitalized and everything was made easy. There's  BIDIUM who came up with an idea that revolutionized the traditional way of hiring a freelancer and the way we buy and sell in an auction. I may say that this is really a great product of Blockchain technology.
PopoyDog

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

Great concept. I can see that a lot of people are also loving this project since a lot are getting involved and are curious. This means people want to learn more about this project. I think that this is a sign that there are already a lot of investors and a lot more to come. I mean, of the great solutions this project has for the freelancing and hiring in the internet, who wouldn't see this project's potential? I am sure this project will be a success.
very helpful this project for every one.
Bidium will give buyers the opportunity to purchase only by bidding with the aid of
cyptocurrency exchange and a freelance platform where employers can hire freelancers
with the aid of more than 10 coins which includes Bidium, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin,
and other coins that will be announced at a later stage.
In summary, our market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices
that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without
centralized location

And the best thing is that everyone or both parties can be sure that they get quality workers or bosses that really pays the right price for their services. And this is because of the verification rule of the platform to make sure that every person is real and are showcasing real skills and experiences. I really think that this will turn this industry in a more secure place for everyone.
This is nice but since the demands for job is greater than the demands for freelancer applicants, the bidding system will favor the employer i think. If i am the employer, posting a job and a job descriptions for a price of $500 for instance. Since job seekers are more than the job offers, there will be more and more freelances applicants that will bid the job for lower price like $400, $300 etc. since there are other bidders, so the tendency will be the employer will take the one who has the lowest bid but could give a good service too. Let us not forget that even in freelancers there are also competitions.
Ya you’re right. Yes it favors the employers but also good for applicants. Even though there is a tight competitions everywhere in finding a job, it is still a good thing that Bidium freelance platform provides this kind of opportunity for both employer and applicants. An applicant does not have to go out of his house just to find a job and an employer also doesnt have to provide an office just to recieve applicants.

That's exactly right! Bidium freelancing platform offers an opportunity for both employers and applicants. A lower processing fee is favorable for both parties. Many employers will post their job if they will not pay high processing fee they can save money and they can have their work done on this platform for a lower processing fee. If that's the case. Applicants can also find lots of jobs on this platform. Although there are a lot of freelancing platforms out there. Bidium is something new as the mode of payment is crypto token.
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

Just when I think binance is the best of the best, this project comes along. I mean, who would even want binance if there is this exchange? I am pretty sure that every coin or token out there will be dreaming to be listed on this exchange. This just means that only massive profits awaits the people that chooses to support this project. Which is probably why there are already a lot of people talking about this amazing project.
Yes Binance right now is popular, they have best UI and you can download their apps. I hope Bidiium could do the same thing but needs to improve their marketing skills and they need to hire IT developer that are expert in Security field.

I know right? But nothing really lasts forever. Binance will surely be out gamed by another competitor with a better platform in the near future, that is just something that is bound to happen. Specially if the competitor is as great as this one. oh well, What should happen will happen. All we can do is to wait and see and just speculate for now.

This is true. A competitor is always on the look, that's why many continuously look to improve their services. As new competitors arrived new features will be offered and they will come with better offerings. Good to see that Bidium is allocating enough budget for research and development as they are anticipating the competition will definitely arise in no time.
MashaAndBear

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

That's why we should be resourceful and investigative so that, we can expect that our investments have at least 50% successful. We could say that ICO is like a gambling, we are risking our money, time and effort without any assurance. We commit ourselves because we want to have profits. As a wise gambler, we should think thrice before we gamble our money.

I think Bidium got too much on it's plate, a marketplace, a freelance platform and a crypto exchange, talk about multi tasking.  Crypto trading platform usually have delays when market is really at its peak. How will Bidium prepare its system when BTC and alts bullrun starts?
There are plenty of features found in only one website of bidium. We can't say that it will goes on easily and therefore, we should expect that there are delays and bugs in launching of this project. But, bidium is an ideal ICO and preparation ahead of time will make them more reliable in the community. If they will follow their road map, absolutely, people will attach in this crypto trading industry.

P.S. I cannot wait for their the launching of beta version.

I am also thrilled for the launching of their beta version. This may not be that easy since Bidium offers more features, the expectation is really high on this project. But Bidium team made something that investors would really think about. Something that will really add value to the crypto token and something new to the users.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:07:06 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
In addition, how do they will gain their profit if the transaction fee for freelance services are zero? I don't think bidium will benefit much by this services since their website will use to provide an adequate services in freelancing. If it was zero fee transaction then it is just in favor for the clients. Well, I think this is a strategy of this project in order to gain many clients and freelancers.

Your last thought hit it. As with many other existing free online freelancing services, Bidium needs to increase its network reach.

The more users Bidium have, the more chances employers have to find the right freelance worker he needs and the more employers listed in Bidium, the more the opportunity for freelancers to land a job of their expertise.  And remember that as with any service, there is profitable gain in every successful transaction (directly and indirectly).

I believe there are still processing fee but very minimal. Maybe they will take it in volume as they expect many freelancers will land a job since many employers will take advantage of it. Just like what you have mentioned, "there is a profitable gain in every successful transaction". That maybe count on that aspect.

FilipinoTranslator

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

I got the point of Harribel. Sometimes, real investors are triggered when they don't really know the name of the team. One of the factor that affects the succesion of an ICO is the team/developer. We are interested in a project where the developers have initiative, hardwork and determination to the project.
Remember, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and when it was existed, people never believed until one man use it to exchange for a pizza. Bidium is really differ in bitcoin from the project till the time it will launch. I believe that we need today various proofs in order to say a project is legitimate or fake.

I think your questions have been answered when they already released the BIDIUM TEAM. Maybe they are just finalizing their team so that the public will no doubt about the project. Moving forward, Let us support Bidium project because it will really help us on the different aspect of auction and freelance hiring.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:28:18 PM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Bitcoin price is volatile. Since it is not centralized we cannot really predict how much will be the price of Bitcoin in the future. BIDM on the other hand is not just a cryptocurrency. It is a currency that will serve as the main token in using BIDM platform. With the wide range of activities you can do with the BIDM platform, we can expect BIDM token to be widely used and in demand. With the demand in BIDM token its prices will surely increase. That is my analysis for this project.

I do agree with your statement that BIDM token prices will increase in the future. To add, this will be more stable than the current cryptocurrencies since it has its own platform of trading. We see tokens being used in purchasing regular items in the future and BIDM will be a popular token for Bitcoin traders.

Nice analysis there buddy! I believe that BIDM token will be a sure win. The higher the demand for the project, the higher the value of BIDM. Now that freelancing is another great trend for those people who wanted to work at home or work at their own pace, this is a great news then for all of us.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.

This Can be a lifesaver for those freelancers but there is one problem in this platform. How can they filter out those lazy ass freelancer from the platform. Yes there will be a hardworking freelancer out there but what about those people who doesn't do their work as a freelancer? It'll be the loss of the people who hire them if they don't do their work.

I think there is a rating process or I may say there should be a rating process for both the freelancer and the employer to protect both of them. Feedbacks and reviews is also a good module for their hiring platform. Since this project is in the development stage, the team is still in the process of evaluating what should be added to the features of their hiring platform.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.

This is it! I am wondering how the freelancers feel about this great news. Instant money, fast and reliable. Your hard-earned money may now be in your wallet in no time. No middleman, transparent and no waiting time needed. A great project indeed. Thanks to Blockchain Technology and Bidium Team.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:44:00 PM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

I got the point of Harribel. Sometimes, real investors are triggered when they don't really know the name of the team. One of the factor that affects the succesion of an ICO is the team/developer. We are interested in a project where the developers have initiative, hardwork and determination to the project.
Remember, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and when it was existed, people never believed until one man use it to exchange for a pizza. Bidium is really differ in bitcoin from the project till the time it will launch. I believe that we need today various proofs in order to say a project is legitimate or fake.

I think your questions have been answered when they already released the BIDIUM TEAM. Maybe they are just finalizing their team so that the public will no doubt about the project. Moving forward, Let us support Bidium project because it will really help us on the different aspect of auction and freelance hiring.
Actually I really love the concept of Bidium coz they are concerned about their freelancers team. I will consider this on a 5/5 star rating even though the platform is not fully develop yet but the urge people to earn token and save for a life time. it's game changer indeed.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Cryptocurrencies have managed to
scale through multiple hurdles in the
period of their reign.

Indeed. This is what I like about this industry; despite facing multiple obstacles in its existence from day one to this day and the countless people that are against the innovation it gives, this industry still strives and gets even better everyday. It actually eats up any obstacle and becomes even better every time it overcomes these trials.

This is what I call as "MOVING FORWARD"! Our life is getting better every day because of the technology like Blockchain which really simplifies how we live and bring back those days that we have enough time for our families. More jobs will be produced since there is a tremendous growth of the economy.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:53:35 PM

Reserved for FAQ

Bidium Bounty Information.

1> Bounty Phase 1 has stopped and participants will be paid until the week 4 with a 10M tokens allocation.

2> Bounty Phase 1 stack will be update very soon by Mr Jamal and bounty distribution will be done after ICO end .

3> Bounty Phase 2 will start on 23rd May with token allocation of 10 Million Tokens and phase 2 bounty thread will be publish on same day.

4> For Bounty campaign participants , KYC is not needed.
So finally this is the final allocation budget, I hope that the project will reach the hardcap. Mr.Jamal will definitely give the biggest allocation this time. I hope the team will gain more popularity on social media, Best of regards to the team!
HelpDesk

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:54:29 PM

Any news on their ICO.? Does anyone here knows when will the main sale starts? This projects seems to quiet nobody is supporting it by answering queries and giving clarifications here. I wonder what the CM is doing by now.

I think main ICO started May 1. Try checking out the website. Hitting their soft cap easily means that the project is seen by many investors as a feasible and profitable investment. I think the whitepaper addresses most issues and there are regular updates here from different people who is interested in BIDM. I will try to research and post any updates as well. Thanks.
Supporters has a big role in evry project, once they read the white paper they will support the project especially if the platform is a big help to people. Like this project, a lot of supporters are here because they see the good side which this bidium will be successful after the end of the ICO sale.

I agree, what is the essence of a good project when no one supports it. I think they have seen a good side and part of it that made them believe that this project will succeed. This project will be a great help to freelancers as well as the trading industry.
PinkFong

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

Give me some proof.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
This is what I am pointing out. The developers of bidium is not anonymous. In fact, they have pictures in the front page of this thread. I want to tell you guys that it is good if we can see that the team are paying attention to the activities/seminars/meet-ups that they need to attend. I will believe in a project who isn't have quality but the team are working seriously to achieve their own objectives.

That's correct! If you really want to learn the backgrounds of the BIDIUM TEAM, do some research about them. That way,  all your doubts will be gone and all your questions will be answered. Make time and do ways to meet them in person.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.

That's right, another good thing in bidium is that hiring an freelancer worker this in not just only an online auction but an opportunity to unemployed people, 
which is good because we are helping and giving a chance to those who are qualified person that wants to have a better job.
Based on my experience I am also unemployed before. Even if you have been educated and have completed a good course with diploma it is not easy to find a job because in our country, it is one of the big problems facing the country's lack of employment. I read the platform of bidium I was delighted with this project that could help people with enough knowledge and skills to help unemployed people to get the job that is right for them.

This is really a good news for you and to all unemployed people out there! Bidium platform is also the solution for the people who wanted to go freelancing and work at home. The good thing about this is it powered by Blockchain technology that was known for a faster speed and easy transactions. I cannot wait to somehow try this out.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

What does this BIDIUM platform has to offer that other platforms do not have that will guarantee success to investors? Or just one of those bubble ICOs that disappear after ICO completion? What do they promise to their supporters by the way?

Here is one of the answer to your question mate The platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance
platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users. The platform facilitates light and fast trading technique with 50% generated revenue from trading. The revenue will be distributed among all BIDM token holders i.e. usually
stored on the BIDIUM wallet. There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token
holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace.
Well said, there are many advantages of bidium that the platforms have. I think they will do what they promise after the success of the ico. The best part of this project platforms is using their BIDM wallet will free of charge.

I do agree. Once reason that this project will succeed is that they don't overcharge the users and they even offer incentives to buyers and sellers. BIDM being free is great also. Imagine using cryptocurrencies in buying real products without needing to convert it to fiat. BIDIUM marketplace might be the realization of that idea.

Wow 0.01% trading Fee only for BIDM holders? Maybe this is why BIDM is selling like hotcake. Looking forward to the success of BIDIUM. Whitepaper is easy to understand and a great concept. I think having everything in BIDIUM other companies might try to copy the concept of this project.

We will see if BIDIUM is really the Best Service around. I want to buy a Pizza using BIDM. What do you mean when you say Join whitelist today? How do I do that? Newbie here and not familiar with the terms here.

I am wondering how much Bitcoin will the Pizza cost right now?   Grin I mean how much BIDM  Cheesy I am also curious about the whitelist, is that a free of something from BIDIUM TEAM? I am also a newbie here. Please enlighten us on how to do things we do not know yet. Thank you in advance.
Why did you include that? Bidium is for freelance platform!. Or maybe you want to use bidium token to purchase pizza. But anyways you give me idea like this. Do you guy join our whitelist already? The main sale is open and if you still don't contribute whitelist then better sign in now.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: