Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace.

Yes, that's right! It takes time and courage to study the three platforms of bidium but if you are a true supporter of the bidium project you have the patience and ability in skills to understand what it is, and also a supporter will always understand what might gonna happen to the lauching of this project.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
This is what I am pointing out. The developers of bidium is not anonymous. In fact, they have pictures in the front page of this thread. I want to tell you guys that it is good if we can see that the team are paying attention to the activities/seminars/meet-ups that they need to attend. I will believe in a project who isn't have quality but the team are working seriously to achieve their own objectives.

That's correct! If you really want to learn the backgrounds of the BIDIUM TEAM, do some research about them. That way,  all your doubts will be gone and all your questions will be answered. Make time and do ways to meet them in person.
Read the entire whitepaper to find out more details on the bidium project. so you know how good their projects and platforms are.
Great help if you do your own research on bidium to get answer for all of your questions about their projects.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
vijurj08

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

What is the price of coin?

0.02USD /BIDM , however on 1st day for 24hrs Bidium is offering 100% bonus that means it will cost 0.01USD
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

In the UK, there are 1.4 million freelancers that are working across all sectors
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Bitcoin price is volatile. Since it is not centralized we cannot really predict how much will be the price of Bitcoin in the future. BIDM on the other hand is not just a cryptocurrency. It is a currency that will serve as the main token in using BIDM platform. With the wide range of activities you can do with the BIDM platform, we can expect BIDM token to be widely used and in demand. With the demand in BIDM token its prices will surely increase. That is my analysis for this project.

I do agree with your statement that BIDM token prices will increase in the future. To add, this will be more stable than the current cryptocurrencies since it has its own platform of trading. We see tokens being used in purchasing regular items in the future and BIDM will be a popular token for Bitcoin traders.

Nice analysis there buddy! I believe that BIDM token will be a sure win. The higher the demand for the project, the higher the value of BIDM. Now that freelancing is another great trend for those people who wanted to work at home or work at their own pace, this is a great news then for all of us.

i totally agree with you all. if bidium ico will implement all the services they put in their platform. i think BIDIUM will become a huge ICO someday. the higher the use of a certain ICO means the higher the price of an ICO will get. and there are 3 services that bidium has to offer for the public. i hope bidium will implement it all Smiley

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

I got the point of Harribel. Sometimes, real investors are triggered when they don't really know the name of the team. One of the factor that affects the succesion of an ICO is the team/developer. We are interested in a project where the developers have initiative, hardwork and determination to the project.
Remember, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and when it was existed, people never believed until one man use it to exchange for a pizza. Bidium is really differ in bitcoin from the project till the time it will launch. I believe that we need today various proofs in order to say a project is legitimate or fake.

I think your questions have been answered when they already released the BIDIUM TEAM. Maybe they are just finalizing their team so that the public will no doubt about the project. Moving forward, Let us support Bidium project because it will really help us on the different aspect of auction and freelance hiring.

In my humble opinion, BIDIUM must do a series of social media exposure to gain more people to support their platform. They should also build a community that will answer all of the people who has answer or inquiries about their project. Maybe a Telegram channel or discord will do.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

Give me some proof.

I got the point of Harribel. Sometimes, real investors are triggered when they don't really know the name of the team. One of the factor that affects the succesion of an ICO is the team/developer. We are interested in a project where the developers have initiative, hardwork and determination to the project.
Remember, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and when it was existed, people never believed until one man use it to exchange for a pizza. Bidium is really differ in bitcoin from the project till the time it will launch. I believe that we need today various proofs in order to say a project is legitimate or fake.

I think your questions have been answered when they already released the BIDIUM TEAM. Maybe they are just finalizing their team so that the public will no doubt about the project. Moving forward, Let us support Bidium project because it will really help us on the different aspect of auction and freelance hiring.

In my humble opinion, BIDIUM must do a series of social media exposure to gain more people to support their platform. They should also build a community that will answer all of the people who has answer or inquiries about their project. Maybe a Telegram channel or discord will do.

I know that they have a telegram channel for the people who are currently invested or interested in their project.
Here's the link for them for you to follow: https://t.me/Bidium
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

We only got 2 days more to ready our budget for the projects crowdsale.

For those who will participate on the first day will gain a bonus of 100%.

And 20% bonus on the first week of their ICO sale.
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

5 Easy Steps to Participate in BIDIUM ICO
https://bidium.io/blog/5-easy-steps-to-participate-in-bidium-ico/
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace.
Your wallet is secured with bidium, Because the mobile wallet combined with bidium used for alot of things like sending money and receiving, Because bidium is easy to transact.

Yes, the whitepaper is quite long, and it will get you confused, so for you to have your confusion be cleared
I suggest you to watch the video of bidium enable for you to have gained more  knowledge/information about how better the bidium platform is.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

With bidium you can be sure that they have an effective service at your cost. If you compare bidium to a different kind of payment service, to others the service you need large procedures and huge transaction fee, the bidium token is cost effective and also reduces waste of time. The bidium platform was created to speed up every transaction due to the blockchain network.

Yes, you are absolutely right about that. I too know that I am sure about my personal information and that I will have full control on what I wanna show to the public and what information I do not. The way I see it, bidium can only give its customers the best service and benefits. I am really confident that this will be one of the most successful projects of this year.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
They can even choose the job of their choice because they will be having a direct contact with the employers so as they are being interviewed and if they feel that the work he wants to apply to is not too good for him he can back out and not just eat what is being fed them.
It is a good opportunity for fresh graduates to try and get freelance work especially if they have internet connection and a financially stable family. There is more balance in life when you freelance and most of the time, you don't have to work if you don't want to.

Well technically, freelancing is also a kind of work but I get your point. Clearly, this project really is a big help to various types of people in every community. Be it the crypto or virtual industry or the real world industry. Some fresh graduates would want to enjoy being finally free from universities. And this can really help them because they can enjoy their graduate life while working but having the power to decide when, how often, and where every day as they wish.
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
They can even choose the job of their choice because they will be having a direct contact with the employers so as they are being interviewed and if they feel that the work he wants to apply to is not too good for him he can back out and not just eat what is being fed them.
It is a good opportunity for fresh graduates to try and get freelance work especially if they have internet connection and a financially stable family. There is more balance in life when you freelance and most of the time, you don't have to work if you don't want to.

Well technically, freelancing is also a kind of work but I get your point. Clearly, this project really is a big help to various types of people in every community. Be it the crypto or virtual industry or the real world industry. Some fresh graduates would want to enjoy being finally free from universities. And this can really help them because they can enjoy their graduate life while working but having the power to decide when, how often, and where every day as they wish.
I think that is a good idea and many people could be interested on that. I would have liked to have something like this when I was studying.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
I believe it's more like they will be launching three platforms under one company and that is still confusing. There is no whether, it's all of them under bidium making it seem weird and seem unmanageable, too.

I believe that this concept that the bidium project is aiming to accomplish is more of a positive and a courageous approach because they are brave enough to tackle and fuse these three industries into a single platform just to be able to make things easier for the people. What's more amazing is that it is on a blockchain which makes it more trustworthy and more appealing to investors.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
The customer support part would prove to be difficult and expensive. Why? because they are about to launch three platforms. That would involve different processes in each and customer support would have to study that. Each of the platform would need their own customer support team.

Yes, this is more likely to be the case because if they do not spend enough for the support services, it would really compromise their project because every platform needs a different person or team that has different set of skills. Plus the fact that humans also do get tired, it will require more people even if a person is capable of being in all three platforms. But despite this, I think that the efforts will all be worth it since I am pretty sure that a lot will be using their services due to the benefits that any logical person would want.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.
This is what Bidium takes advantage in other online marketplace. People that will transact using BIDM token will get more benefits. They can receive and immediate payment because bidium uses blockchain technology where the transactions are transparently seen by both parties. Easy payment with reliable transaction, no other than Bidium.

This is really one of the good features of Bidium having this three services in one platform with the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts for immediate payment. Which would only be mean a fast and reliable transaction is equal to more business and more profit for business owners and investors.

We can call bidium as multi-purpose platform. I think there are many bugs and server disconnection when they will finally launch. By that, I assume I will experience inconvenience to the first week of Bidium Exchange. I hope that the people will not be confused if they will use Bidium Exchange.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.
This is what Bidium takes advantage in other online marketplace. People that will transact using BIDM token will get more benefits. They can receive and immediate payment because bidium uses blockchain technology where the transactions are transparently seen by both parties. Easy payment with reliable transaction, no other than Bidium.

This is really one of the good features of Bidium having this three services in one platform with the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts for immediate payment. Which would only be mean a fast and reliable transaction is equal to more business and more profit for business owners and investors.

We can call bidium as multi-purpose platform. I think there are many bugs and server disconnection when they will finally launch. By that, I assume I will experience inconvenience to the first week of Bidium Exchange. I hope that the people will not be confused if they will use Bidium Exchange.
Yes! Bidium have different platforms in a single project and as usual, they can handle these platforms efficiently. The team have hardworks to attain their goal. Freelance Platform and exchange are not similar in the day it will launch. Exchange launches its alpha but the freelance platform will be launched in the mid of 2018.
For sure, there are always people that will experience mistakes to the site of bidium and I think having a support is an idea of bidium already.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

Online decentralized bidding marketplace will prevent buyers and sellers from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.

In short, it makes these damn tasks a whole lot easier compared to the traditional ways that would require too much effort and too much time from everyone. Not only that but aside from making things a whole lot easier, this project also provides great security to a whole new level than the security we were used to since it is in a blockchain. It's a no brainer, this project will clearly succeed.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

Freelance Platform are also a potential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
If you consider it globally, its around 30% which is a very big percentage considering that there's 7 billion people in the world. Most of the big companies hire freelancer and most of them only work part time. The freelancing approach of Bidium is very promising as it can house a lot of freelancers because its online and can be accessed around the globe.

Yes, this is true. I personally think that this project will not only be able to give security to people and reduce the hassle for every freelancer and employer but will also be able to change lives of thousands if not millions of people in this world with all the opportunities that this project offers. I am amazed with the developing team for thinking of this great concept.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

I dont think that they are really a big grab on the ICO,
they just want a total of 11 million USD in all of their sales.
their softcap is just 500,000 USD.
the real deal of this ICO is to have exposure and be known.
they have their platform and they will continue it.
all it matters for the is publicity and advertisements.
to get people and be their users.

Yup, also what I have been speculating about. But you got to hand it to them, it truly is a great strategy. I mean, look at how big the bidium community now is? And I am pretty sure that a bigger traffic will be coming in the next few weeks. As long as this project does what they promised to do at the exact time on the road map, I do not see any reason why this project cannot succeed.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: