Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:08:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
The customer support part would prove to be difficult and expensive. Why? because they are about to launch three platforms. That would involve different processes in each and customer support would have to study that. Each of the platform would need their own customer support team.

Exactly, and hiring people who are patient and have good communication skills is really hard to find. It requires alot of training and alot of researching before they can perfect this, but as long as they are trying we can understand that.

As long as our project is new and better, we don't need to be afraid and negative in having a supporters
because this launch will having many investors and will become successful, we just need to be positive what will gonna happen and wait for the outcome
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
The customer support part would prove to be difficult and expensive. Why? because they are about to launch three platforms. That would involve different processes in each and customer support would have to study that. Each of the platform would need their own customer support team.

Exactly, and hiring people who are patient and have good communication skills is really hard to find. It requires alot of training and alot of researching before they can perfect this, but as long as they are trying we can understand that.

As long as our project is new and better, we don't need to be afraid and negative in having a supporters
because this launch will having many investors and will become successful, we just need to be positive what will gonna happen and wait for the outcome

Same here. As long as it is beneficial to the majority and it is good to have, we should support the project. Our views are all important here, nothing is wrong if someone will somehow find a weakness in the project. That is the point where improvement and development come if needed.
DaddyShark

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

The good thing about Bidium is the Transparency. Due to decentralized system platform, the peer-to-peer transaction made possible which very good to bidding marketplace (Auction) and Freelance Hiring. All data can be accessed by the individual user to make every transaction much easier and faster.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

New exchange will come in better feature, i like the buy and sell of this.
Expecting to be better than others. i would love to hit on this. we'll surely invest too.
Bidium video on their site! +1 quality and short one.
explained a lot.

I am sure that this is better than others because it was being powered by Blockchain Technology. Now that we are already in the digital era, we need to enhance the technology as well as the traditional way of trading and hiring platform. There is so much more we can do about this. BIDIUM will be a great place to buy and sell things. Bidding is one way of expressing your desire to buy something you find valuable to you.
Rebyuwer

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

With the exchange, we can easily do trade and buy and sell.
what i can see on their plan is to get rid of so much fee and we can deal with cryptocurrency that can be changed to fiat easily.
How about the fee compared to other platforms?
can we expect more secure about this?

Good observation!  They are really doing cost-cutting prices and fees which is good for the seller and the buyer. The more satisfied seller, the tendency that they will come back to the platform and order again is really high. Aside from that, there is a wide variety of products to choose from and can be bid for lower prices
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

BIDIUM offers the effective external platform supported by the interactive interface! Also it are pleasant to me advantages to holders of markers!
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

On decentralized bidding market,it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority.

Bidium platform will give equal opportunities to its users and traders. The main thing here is that it is not only a platform for trading but for freelancers as well. I want to clarify if the freelancing jobs will be related to trading or other professional services can be offered as well in the Bidium platform.

We have the same questions in mind about that freelancing platform Bidium would like to launch. I also wonder if it would be the same regular jobs you can find with different freelancing sites? I hope they will provide more details about this in the future.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

On decentralized bidding market,it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority.

Bidium platform will give equal opportunities to its users and traders. The main thing here is that it is not only a platform for trading but for freelancers as well. I want to clarify if the freelancing jobs will be related to trading or other professional services can be offered as well in the Bidium platform.

This is a winwin opportunity for both traders and freelancers.
Bidium will give the unemployed people the chance to get a job with ease and flexibility
of their own time.

I agree! Many parties will benefit from this project. Not only traders but as well as the growing industry of the freelancers worldwide. Bidium is an interesting platform that uses blockchain technology and smart contracts.
DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:49:46 PM

Do they have qualifications for the freelancers? Most of the employer is looking for a thrustworthy employee/freelancer to trust his funds on auctioning on a certain items.

I am not really sure myself since its not specified in the whitepaper.

Here is the portion of the whitepaper that discuss Bidium as a Freelance platform.

Freelance Platform
Bidiums another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is selfregulatory especially for freelancers and clients. Our platform gives freelancers the opportunity to showcase their gigs for a particular price with the aid of Bidium token as the payment means. Our platform will give clients the opportunity to select from various gigs based on the rating and price. Marketplace involvement will be setup between two parties and smart contracts will be used to ensure smooth transaction between the two parties without involving any third parties."

Based on this, we can see that the Bidium freelance platform is self regulating. Which means that users/freelancers can freely put on their qualification or gig on the platform at a particular price they want.

Just like any other gigs, we find on other freelancing platforms wherein you can name your price so employers can choose among those gigs? My only question is that what kind of gigs would be offered in Bidium Platforms to choose from?
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

As "Service" is defined as an act of helping or doing work for someone, it is nice to know that bidium aims to bring a solid platform where one can find the best service around.

Though i have yet looked into the whitepaper, the initial announcement seems promising.

What a brilliant idea to have a freelancing platform to offer services and get paid with crypto token. Bidium have been seen this industry growing as much as cryptocurrency usage is concern. Let's wait and see this promising project to be fully operational.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

The bidium project is the distribution of bidding marketplace in any part or in different locations of the world that is being composed and also ased on the Blockchain technology.
It is considered as the new look in increasing the value of digital or in virtual currency.

You are right! Bidium does not only offer an exchange for traders. It also wants to increase the value of the cryptocurrency as they would use it as a mode of payment to their freelancing platform. In that case, the employer needs to have Bidium token to use it on their platform. This only shows that the use of tokens will not just be for trading but also to pay for other services as well.
HelpDesk

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

The demand of Decentralized Exchange is increasing very rapidly & during this phase. Some good exchanges are already working very well like, etherdelta, forkdelta, IDEX etc.
So now the idea of BIDIUM is also unique. Let us see, what comes next.
Thanks
Almost all the exchanges around are solely for exchange operations only unlike bidium, bidium will making the difference. An exchange, auction and freelance hiring. They got it all in one. Wise choice. Since competitions in exchanges now are very rampant, they added auction which very much in use also plus freelance hiring where every one specially the jobless ones need.

Exactly, that's what people are looking for these days. a one stop site. Not only can u trade in the site but also find a job. And it has lower transaction fees than it's competitors.

It's very beneficial once this project succeeds. Let's hope that if can live to up expectations. I have high hopes for this project.
I think it will become successful because as we can see that bidium project, more investors will catch their attention because of the token advantages in their competitors and freelancers may have a chance to use blockchain whereas in every transaction using the bedium native coin the freelancers and the employers will pay 0.1% charges only.

If the charge is really that low. Then, surely both parties will benefit from this Bidium project. In return, many employers will be interested to join this platform. Saving money from charges and processing fees will definitely help both employers and freelancers on this platforms.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:08:14 PM

The demand of Decentralized Exchange is increasing very rapidly & during this phase. Some good exchanges are already working very well like, etherdelta, forkdelta, IDEX etc.
Thanks
As we can see the result of the ICO pre sale was successful because there are many investors who are interested and aware of what bedium wants to happen, because of the unique platforms of it they support bedium, looking forward for the next day hope there are many investors to support in this project.
The difference of this exchange to others is really different. Other exchanges trade coins while bidium trade products and services. Other exchanges have high cost of transaction while bidium don't have transaction fees. Other exchanges developers are too slow to release their updates and beta version while bidium will release their beta version in just a couple of weeks. Other exchanges are popular while bidium is superstar! I want bidium really because I participated with their whitelisting and I am planning to invest when ICO opens!
Naaaa! BIDIUM will also trade cryptocurrencies because they have an exchange but together with it they also have a marketplace like ebay and amazon if i am not mistaken, and a freelance hiring platform. Ya right they charge very little and there are also transactions made through bidium patform that will not cost any cent i think if they use BIDIUM native token.
Really? Bidium will put together the online marketplace in hiring of freelancer and cryptocurrency trading? I was confused because I did not receive any information or confirmation whether in team, whitepaper or video of bidium. Well, I think they should divide their website into two contents where the people will not confuse on where they'll look on.

That's just what I was thinking. It would be hard for the users to visit the three platforms in one website. I agree that it needs to be divided so people can have a good look on each and every platform, especially for their freelancing platform wherein employers can check on the available gigs and services being offered.
PinkFong

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:11:59 PM

Thanks
As we can see the result of the ICO pre sale was successful because there are many investors who are interested and aware of what bedium wants to happen, because of the unique platforms of it they support bedium, looking forward for the next day hope there are many investors to support in this project.
The difference of this exchange to others is really different. Other exchanges trade coins while bidium trade products and services. Other exchanges have high cost of transaction while bidium don't have transaction fees. Other exchanges developers are too slow to release their updates and beta version while bidium will release their beta version in just a couple of weeks. Other exchanges are popular while bidium is superstar! I want bidium really because I participated with their whitelisting and I am planning to invest when ICO opens!
Naaaa! BIDIUM will also trade cryptocurrencies because they have an exchange but together with it they also have a marketplace like ebay and amazon if i am not mistaken, and a freelance hiring platform. Ya right they charge very little and there are also transactions made through bidium patform that will not cost any cent i think if they use BIDIUM native token.
Really? Bidium will put together the online marketplace in hiring of freelancer and cryptocurrency trading? I was confused because I did not receive any information or confirmation whether in team, whitepaper or video of bidium. Well, I think they should divide their website into two contents where the people will not confuse on where they'll look on.
I think we will modify your opinion if the alpha and beta version will successfully launch. It is good if we keep on tracking this project in order for us to become aware on what bidium's update regarding in trading. I just notice why does bidium make a double work in a single platform? Is it too hassle to conduct a project with two purposes?

Will keep an eye on the progress of this project as I also find it interesting having different platforms in one. I believe the people behind this are confident enough that they were able to execute their plans even though it's really a double work for them as they will provide services for marketplace, trading and freelancing platforms. Hopefully, they will deliver as planned.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

Longer Transaction Time: Over the years, most companies require a longer period to deliver products and services to their customers. There is also a time delay in delivering the information to their customers. A better approach as a decentralized and virtual mechanism is needed to curb this problem and speed up transaction time. Even though new technologies allow you to put virtually all your business online, but then also a more efficient process is needed to streamline the costs incurred by companies in almost all business areas.

I have high hopes that blockchain technology is the answer to this problem. Any delays would be a bad thing for any business owners and investors. If Bidium can provide a fast and reliable service using this service plus a 24/7 customer support then more business owners will join this project.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

Poor Customer Support: There is a need for an online marketplace with a better customer
support. Customer’s retention and accusation are one of the major requirements of a
successful business value chain. Businesses need a reliable means of providing customer
support for buyers and sellers in order to increase profit.

You're absolutely right about this. Customer support is the lifeblood of the business and they really find the need for this especially in the marketplace. I believe Bidium was able to address that issue as written on their white paper that they will provide a 24/7 customer support.
FilipinoTranslator

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

One of the features in the bidium platform is hiring freelance workers but i have a question to ask, how can a company know is a certain freelance worker has a good quality of work?

That's a very good question, as you read the white paper they hired a freelancer employee but first they are making sure that the freelancer that they hired is a good quality,
because they evaluated and follow the rules of bidium to make sure that the freelancer is qualified.
Correct and one thing for sure is, before they accept the freelancers they will analyse their personal data first so that they will prevent the unnecessary things that happen in their project so that they protect their name.

I also think that it's up to the freelancer to post or email his/her portfolio of works done so they can assure quality of work. Just like freelancing sites, that's what they do so they get hired..

I agree, just like any other freelancing website. An employer will most likely ask for your portfolio of works before giving you the project or the line of work. Of course, an employer will not pay for something he did not asses in the first place. I hope the Bidium will also have a way to filter freelancers with experience and good quality of work.
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:49:00 PM

Bidium Pre-ICO officially closed

https://s31.postimg.cc/nuf6s0qp7/IMG_20180424_211945.png
 The Bidium Pre-ICO sale is now officially closed. During the Pre-ICO phase, Over 61643737 BIDM tokens were sold and more than $500,000 was raised!

The main ICO sale is scheduled for May. The Whitelist/KYC  process would begin soon.