Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:50:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
essentiale

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance.
Yes it is if you convert any crypto or coins on Fiat it will not be counted after you convert any of you tokens it will not be balance anymore.

So let me get this straight, if I as a user, have a crypto currency in the platform and decide to convert it into fiat in the same platform which is this project's, I will not see my balance anymore? or do you mean that I will still be able to see it but will not be usable for buying or bidding on stuff on the platform? Either way, I think that they should also honor fiat since I think it will be able to attract more users and might be able to influence non crypto enthusiasts to try out some cryptos in buying or bidding. Just my 2 cents.
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

one percent if user will use other cryptocurrency! is this too big?
most exchange and other only have 0.1% but this is private for BIDM!
therefore everyone will be using BIDM token for the transaction fee to lessen it 10X

https://i.imgur.com/lGQz1mb.jpg

Well, nothing we can do, that is what they prefer to do to make their coins more popular to the masses. This will also ensure that the investors really get great benefits and good profits. I think that it's completely fair considering that what they offer is 10x less. But still, in my opinion, giving lesser fees for using other cryptos is the way to go since it will attract more more people to use the platform and might even increase the demand for BIDM tokens even more if people sees the benefits that it offers.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

The ICO marks and ICO rating of Bidium is really impressive. Even the whitepaper are exciting to read. Many investor will surely support there ICO because of the solution it can bring to the potential customers of Bidium.

I totally agree with you here pal, I too am a supporter of this project because it gave me a great first impression when I have read the whitepaper. The great ICO rating is just a cherry on top of the cake. I am very confident that I will be able to make a lot of good profits in this project. There is no stopping a great concept like what this project has. Congratulation bidium team.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

I got the point of Harribel. Sometimes, real investors are triggered when they don't really know the name of the team. One of the factor that affects the succesion of an ICO is the team/developer. We are interested in a project where the developers have initiative, hardwork and determination to the project.
Remember, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and when it was existed, people never believed until one man use it to exchange for a pizza. Bidium is really differ in bitcoin from the project till the time it will launch. I believe that we need today various proofs in order to say a project is legitimate or fake.

I think your questions have been answered when they already released the BIDIUM TEAM. Maybe they are just finalizing their team so that the public will no doubt about the project. Moving forward, Let us support Bidium project because it will really help us on the different aspect of auction and freelance hiring.

In my humble opinion, BIDIUM must do a series of social media exposure to gain more people to support their platform. They should also build a community that will answer all of the people who has answer or inquiries about their project. Maybe a Telegram channel or discord will do.

I know that they have a telegram channel for the people who are currently invested or interested in their project.
Here's the link for them for you to follow: https://t.me/Bidium
yes they have telegram channels. I'm very interested in the bidium project so I subscribe to it and follow their projects and their success.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cassey654

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

Bidium works because it has a bidium mobile wallet with exchange that has a lowest trading fee of 0.01%, a freelance with a service fee is 0% for employer and 0.01% also auction with a max of 24 hours turn around, all of this is a zero transaction fee. Bidium is a nice project that will see the potential of success.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
I believe it's more like they will be launching three platforms under one company and that is still confusing. There is no whether, it's all of them under bidium making it seem weird and seem unmanageable, too.

I believe that this concept that the bidium project is aiming to accomplish is more of a positive and a courageous approach because they are brave enough to tackle and fuse these three industries into a single platform just to be able to make things easier for the people. What's more amazing is that it is on a blockchain which makes it more trustworthy and more appealing to investors.

it was an aggressive move to be different from all the other usual exchanges or market places, but this is needed to be able to survive, a platform should always something more different from other platforms that are now in the market. I believe Bidium saw the need for this market so they come up with this idea of putting 3 things together in just one platform.
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

Bidium has a wondrous roadmap, I can see how the developers are efficient to perform a monthly update for the project.
May 2018
Alpha version was launched
ICO will start < it was already launched at the exact date
June 2018
Beta version will release < Hopefully, it will also be in exact date.
July 2018
App exchange launching
August 2018
Launching of freelance platform
September 2018
Freelance App launch

From month to month, there is an update regarding to their goals. And we can assure that the opening of 2019, bidium token holders will get their revenue.

Im impressed with their milestones because they commit to follow the roadmap and they are right on track hoping that they will continue to attain their target so that the investors will invest more for it to have more revenue. High hopes for this ICO because gradually they are earning good reputation.

Bidium has high potential. I hope that they were able to execute their plan efficiently. This will not be that easy for them as they offer lots of features. I think Bidium team will gradually able to do it as planned and will definitely succeed on this projects.
DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

In the UK, there are 1.4 million freelancers that are working across all sectors. The number of freelancers has grown 14% over the past 10 years and the flexibility that is offered by Britain’s freelancers has added positive value to their economy.
Oh that's why freelancers is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen to work as a freelancer & in a freelancing economy is becoming a dominant factor among these and you know that a total 70% of graduates have concluded in independent work gives them a better work-life balance and the ability to work on a variety of projects that cut across various platforms is appealing.
Correct, there are many fresh graduates choose to be a freelancers that’s why some of their parents are angered because they send their child to a popular school and after they graduate they stay on the house in front of computer and doing something that out of their mind their child start working as a freelancers. I will thankful for bidium if they implement their platform because there are many freelancers will support bidium for sure.

I believe many prefer to be a freelancer since they can work anytime and anywhere as long as there is an internet. Plus they get higher pays as compared to typical office work. Less hassle Less traffic More money. This is something new that Bidium has to offer. I am just curious how the blockchain technology and the crypto world can change the game?
DaddyShark

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
They can even choose the job of their choice because they will be having a direct contact with the employers so as they are being interviewed and if they feel that the work he wants to apply to is not too good for him he can back out and not just eat what is being fed them.
You're Right! Bidium has alot of opportunity to freelancers, Because freelancers have different mind set in their job, Bidium is one of the best platform for freelancers.

This platform will definitely help the unemployment rate. Bidium must really have thought of this really well. Freelancing provides works for skilled and talented people who can not work in the office for some reasons. Bidium team is so witty to see the potential of freelancing industry integrating to the crypto world. Bidium will be the best freelancing platform as this is the first one who will use blockchain technology.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?
There might be a small fee but not that high, new traders/anyone can afford the trading fee, This project gonna make noise around the cryptoworld, What i see on their project is better than others.

I agree there is still charge and processing fee but not quite high as compared to other platforms. So if many will support and take advantage of Bidium it will only result in higher transactions and that would mean a profit gain. With that Bidium will really create an impact in the crypto world.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

Freelance Platform are also a potential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
Soon, the existence of company will gone. The gradual decreasing of employees will result for a national barred down of firms/companies. A lot of employees are turning out to become freelancer. Most of the time, workers who have an stable job are resigned due to the benefits that they get in freelancing.
It never happens, if the count of freelancer increases, individual earnings will decrease also. Just like bounty hunters, if there are large number of hunters in an airdrop/bounty campaigns, the total pool cannot accomodate the number of participants and the tendecy is that, the people will leave freelance market and turn back in their own work.

You are right! It will never happen, there might be a significant increase in freelancing. But freelancing is not for everybody, as people have different mindset and skills. There are still lots of people who still prefer to be an entrepreneur and or work in the corporate world. But nowadays Bidium is seeing this an opportunity to incorporate crypto world in this platform as the demand is quite high at the moment.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment. A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!

True, I too can see this and probably by other investors as well. The merging of the great technology of the block chain in this industry and the freelancing industry can only lead to great things for both sides. This will benefit a lot of people out there that are in for the technology and innovation. Heck, I even think that the ones who are only in for the profits and are not freelancers or employers will too have a huge amount of profit over this project. All in all, this project clearly gives a good amount of options for various types of people which I believe is the reason why this project will surely be a success and a sleeping giant.

I feel the same way too. I also like the creativeness of the bidium idea, because it caught the attention of the people and also the investors.
In additional, the bidium is not only an auction but the bidium is also offer a work for a freelancers that are capable with it.

Wow, that's nice! I agree that the bidium is very creative in terms of their idea, obviously it caught the attention of the people,
if this launch will become successful many people will support this project and also many investors will invest in the bidium project.

Bidium is really making noise about its features. The idea is really impressive. A combination of auction, trading, and freelancing platform in one project is quite huge. I have high hopes for this project. I'm sure many investors will take a look and support Bidium.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment. A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!

True, I too can see this and probably by other investors as well. The merging of the great technology of the block chain in this industry and the freelancing industry can only lead to great things for both sides. This will benefit a lot of people out there that are in for the technology and innovation. Heck, I even think that the ones who are only in for the profits and are not freelancers or employers will too have a huge amount of profit over this project. All in all, this project clearly gives a good amount of options for various types of people which I believe is the reason why this project will surely be a success and a sleeping giant.

I feel the same way too. I also like the creativeness of the bidium idea, because it caught the attention of the people and also the investors.
In additional, the bidium is not only an auction but the bidium is also offer a work for a freelancers that are capable with it.

Wow, that's nice! I agree that the bidium is very creative in terms of their idea, obviously it caught the attention of the people,
if this launch will become successful many people will support this project and also many investors will invest in the bidium project.

Bidium is really making noise about its features. The idea is really impressive. A combination of auction, trading, and freelancing platform in one project is quite huge. I have high hopes for this project. I'm sure many investors will take a look and support Bidium.
Even though they reach 500k for presale. I still believe thst there's room to grow. As long as the community believes on it and devs are willing to deliver their promises on time. Oh by the way we have 2nd phase bounty wanna join with us.
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Bitcoin price is volatile. Since it is not centralized we cannot really predict how much will be the price of Bitcoin in the future. BIDM on the other hand is not just a cryptocurrency. It is a currency that will serve as the main token in using BIDM platform. With the wide range of activities you can do with the BIDM platform, we can expect BIDM token to be widely used and in demand. With the demand in BIDM token its prices will surely increase. That is my analysis for this project.

I do agree with your statement that BIDM token prices will increase in the future. To add, this will be more stable than the current cryptocurrencies since it has its own platform of trading. We see tokens being used in purchasing regular items in the future and BIDM will be a popular token for Bitcoin traders.

Nice analysis there buddy! I believe that BIDM token will be a sure win. The higher the demand for the project, the higher the value of BIDM. Now that freelancing is another great trend for those people who wanted to work at home or work at their own pace, this is a great news then for all of us.

i totally agree with you all. if bidium ico will implement all the services they put in their platform. i think BIDIUM will become a huge ICO someday. the higher the use of a certain ICO means the higher the price of an ICO will get. and there are 3 services that bidium has to offer for the public. i hope bidium will implement it all Smiley

I have high hopes that they will implement those three services they offered. Bidium roadmap is clear on its plan on a month on month basis. Proper execution and implementation will surely make it huge soon. As many users are also looking forward to those services.
MashaAndBear

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:47:09 PM

The Project is great! Bidium platform offers an effective & simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy just like any other coin. What i want in crypto world is decentralized and a Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any thirdparty or middleman.
Okay that's how we wanted to have, Yes alot of users wants decentralized and we don't want banks involve on our transactions to pay taxes and fees and we don't allow that in our ecosystem. What a wonderful project that we have here. Bidium is gaining popularity not in the social media but in the whole world.
Everyone of us was very happy and able to use bidium because of the qualities that they have, not all project are willing to gave us a favor that the transaction was free and giving also the buyers and sellers the benefits from them.

The bidium is great because as you read the whitepaper there is no involved an thirdparty or bank/government services for you to have the feeling of safety of your money,
because bidium is a blockchain technology that no one can distiguish the code.
Having their own wallet as your wallet when you have a BIDM Token is a big help to those investors and token holders as they don’t have a fee on their transaction is one of the favorable and willingness of investors to invest on it.
There will be a fee and should be minimal I guess. If you can hold their token and willing to keep it for long you will earn by staking it in their wallet coz they have POS which is additional part of earnings.
Nice to hear that then, well like what i said there is a big benefits from this project which every investors can get. Hope that this project will become successful in their ICO sale.

Wow! Have not heard of that before. It's also like an investment wherein you'll earn for keeping it for a long. I have a lot more to read on what other benefits Bidium can offer. I am overwhelmed by what I am reading on this forum. Those benefits will surely attract more investors.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

It is said that they own BIDM token will be used as payment in transactions made inside the platform, does it mean that there will be a good future value for their token since it will be in demand? It it cost that small using their token so users will choose to use BIDM tokens to save money.

With the support BIDIUM is getting BIDM token will surely increase in price in the future. Once the market is set and BIDM is in circulation the demand for BIDM will definitely increase. Having no transaction fee and minimal charges BIDM will be the trading platform preferred buy more traders. I do hope they can integrate other cryptocurrencies in their trading platform as well without the need to convert it to BIDM.

Expect a hype for BIDM token demand as Bidium offers auction/bidding on the marketplace, exchange for traders, and as a  mode of payment for their freelancing platform. Many will invest and take a hold of it because of the benefits they can get using this token. free of charge using the BIDM token to Bidium platform, lower fees etc. Aren't you excited to have yours too?
PopoyDog

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:54:13 PM

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.
Not only in buyers and sellers who are being benefited from this project, but also those who will invest on it and the freelancers who will become part of this project as well.

With these benefits offered by BIDM its no wonder they are selling like hotcake. Usually we see projects that will present a certain concept or idea but does not offer any profit sharing on advertisement. This is an additional encouragement for traders to use BIDM platform and for investors to invest more on BIDM.

I agree with you. Bidium offers three services and there's a lot more you can get from this platform. It's not just like they are selling hotcake but you can have a lot more from it. Ad revenue share, lower processing fees, lower charge these concepts really take some brilliant mind to come up with these. I am impressed to Bidium team.
Rebyuwer

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.

This Can be a lifesaver for those freelancers but there is one problem in this platform. How can they filter out those lazy ass freelancer from the platform. Yes there will be a hardworking freelancer out there but what about those people who doesn't do their work as a freelancer? It'll be the loss of the people who hire them if they don't do their work.

I think there is a rating process or I may say there should be a rating process for both the freelancer and the employer to protect both of them. Feedbacks and reviews is also a good module for their hiring platform. Since this project is in the development stage, the team is still in the process of evaluating what should be added to the features of their hiring platform.

Bidium freelancing platform is what I am excited about because this is something new in the crypto world. How will they go about their hiring process, payment process, rating process, and feedbacks? What is the security of both freelancers and employers? I have lots of questions in mind so I will keep an eye on this project as they launch soon.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
I believe it's more like they will be launching three platforms under one company and that is still confusing. There is no whether, it's all of them under bidium making it seem weird and seem unmanageable, too.

I believe that this concept that the bidium project is aiming to accomplish is more of a positive and a courageous approach because they are brave enough to tackle and fuse these three industries into a single platform just to be able to make things easier for the people. What's more amazing is that it is on a blockchain which makes it more trustworthy and more appealing to investors.

You nailed it! Bidium team is brave enough to launch this kind of project not only one but three concepts in one. This will also be challenging on their part as they offer different types of services. They were able to study and made a research on what industry is currently high in demands and trends that they can possibly integrate with blockchain technology.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:11:52 PM

It is said that they own BIDM token will be used as payment in transactions made inside the platform, does it mean that there will be a good future value for their token since it will be in demand? It it cost that small using their token so users will choose to use BIDM tokens to save money.

With the support BIDIUM is getting BIDM token will surely increase in price in the future. Once the market is set and BIDM is in circulation the demand for BIDM will definitely increase. Having no transaction fee and minimal charges BIDM will be the trading platform preferred buy more traders. I do hope they can integrate other cryptocurrencies in their trading platform as well without the need to convert it to BIDM.

Expect a hype for BIDM token demand as Bidium offers auction/bidding on the marketplace, exchange for traders, and as a  mode of payment for their freelancing platform. Many will invest and take a hold of it because of the benefits they can get using this token. free of charge using the BIDM token to Bidium platform, lower fees etc. Aren't you excited to have yours too?
Hype doesn't fit for what is going on to the bidium token sale. Hype is just for a short period of time. People bullished the bidium during pre-sale because we want to support a project like this. A promising project should not let go by investors who want to have a pie to their success. Bidium have great holders! In fact, I am one of them.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: