Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
dalimex

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:12:46 AM

I think not so, with the success of many companies then many startup will try to follow. Maybe more bounty participants, but not a problem because most likely investors also increased.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:14:29 AM

Bounty will stay as long as there are new ico's to come bounty hunters are doing great and they are spreading the ico to their followers.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

ArabianStars

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

KRIPTON

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

It is way too early to say that bounty will end in two or three years time, even five is tad too early. ICOs will still continue to exist as there are even more people or groups that show interest in cryptocurrency, hence, people will invest. And so long as ICO's exist promotion program will follow, and o will bounty hunting.
If and when ICOs stop promoting, or promotion program cease to exist, then so will bounty. But for now, I think it will for the 10 years.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

Bounty is a nice concept that have helped alot of these projects to reach their goals, bounty campaigns did more than just promotions and marketing for these projects, it also help them t have a strong community which is a priceless  thing to have. I know most of these projects are scam and that doesn't mean the end is near, to be sincere the landscape is changing but it has come to stay

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:37:43 AM

I dont think that the end of bountys are coming. But it would be good for the cryptocurrencies world if the amount of Initial coin offering would be increase. So we dont need everyday ten new initialc coin offerings. The market is flooded whit shitcoins, and a lot of them will be dying in the future. And when there are less initial coin offerings, the bountys will be more valuable and the people will stop dropping their tokens and coins after they got listed for the half of the ico price.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?
I think ICO will be for sure at least 5 years coming in to the bounty hunters, this is an industry in the market, like any other business, they come and go. Most of them will not work out as they will not be able to compete in the market, today this number is 50%, in one year time it will be 55% and in 5 years time it might get up to 75%/80% that will fail. It is like business  or trading on the stock market, only the strongest will stay, but I don't think eventually the number of ICO will decrease, as less then 10% of people in the world invests in crypto and this number grows every day! Until that number stops, there is no way ICO will stop coming

ferrari123

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:38:51 AM

yes, maybe they should limit the capacity per bounty like facebook and twitter.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

Bounty is a nice concept that have helped alot of these projects to reach their goals, bounty campaigns did more than just promotions and marketing for these projects, it also help them t have a strong community which is a priceless  thing to have. I know most of these projects are scam and that doesn't mean the end is near, to be sincere the landscape is changing but it has come to stay
Bounties are a better way to promote one's project especially now that banning of advertisements were said happening, or begun to be limited, the only needed now is to limit participants that are only causing spam in social media, those who knew how to choose few campaigns only so it can be evidently seen the project.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

The problem is bounties are not regulated as participants keeps flooding a given bounty. Now if even after joining this bounties, some persons don't stay in the campaign till the end or worst still some gets disqualified at the end. Bounties ends when ICOs ends too. Or bounties ends when it's o lyrics the high ranked that can participate or when the number of bounties one can participate in is limited.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

The problem is bounties are not regulated as participants keeps flooding a given bounty. Now if even after joining this bounties, some persons don't stay in the campaign till the end or worst still some gets disqualified at the end. Bounties ends when ICOs ends too. Or bounties ends when it's o lyrics the high ranked that can participate or when the number of bounties one can participate in is limited.
Bounties will end if no Ico's or other projects new to be developed. They should have a rules in every participants and limits the number as these days there are many hunters to earn especially in bounties. As we can check it does not end since there are still Ico's campaign to promote.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

I do not think bounty campaign,  bounty hunting  and indeed bounty reward is ending soon.  Bounty campaign is, the engine room and live blood of ICO, if bounty is eliminated or reduced,  you can expect ICO funding to fallow suit.

danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

There are so many ideas that is not yet in the market, means so much opportunity for developers to produce a product that can compete in the market.
well it also means work for us bounty hunters, we are here to promote that product and make that product known.
In short, bounty campaigns will surely continue in a long period of time!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

I think the simple solution is to remove the stake system. Be it fixed amount and decrease on every penalty. I think this will help bounty hunters and ofcourse will make more post quality.
Why you need to remove the stake system while you can simply limit the number of participants? Remove them in every week if they are found spamming, and replace with new quality participants.

I think -putting myself on the developers foot- it is best to have the sense of ability to gain more participants. And I think removing the stakes system will make the ICO stick to a number of participants. Which will help in this matter.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

I think the simple solution is to remove the stake system. Be it fixed amount and decrease on every penalty. I think this will help bounty hunters and ofcourse will make more post quality.
Why you need to remove the stake system while you can simply limit the number of participants? Remove them in every week if they are found spamming, and replace with new quality participants.

I think -putting myself on the developers foot- it is best to have the sense of ability to gain more participants. And I think removing the stakes system will make the ICO stick to a number of participants. Which will help in this matter.
But how to compare 2 accounts: with 10k followers and with 50 followers? Yes, those 50 can be more rich and responsible than 10k. But today it not exist any methods to declare it
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 5 dollars for 20 weeks of TW&FB bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.
I agree with your opinion. Now it's a lot of scam ico projects so it needs more analysis to determine the participation in bounty. Furthermore, there needs to be a limit on the number of participants in a project so that the bounty will remain alive.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

We cant stop bounty hunters as  everyday more people joining bounty campaign that makes less payment and might kill BOUNTY soon when we are crowded on Bounties. The only best option to earn more on bounties are SIGNATURE campaign that allocate 30-40% tokens.  Some of managers limiting people who can join the bounty and that makes good to get more pay.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?
My only concern with bounties are the cheaters and scam projects. I am actually a bounty hunter and I am doing my very best to help promote the project but cheaters swarm over and make like three to four applications same with my own application but the payment address is different. I highly recommend you guys have to be vigilant as some lazy people are earning too with our accounts and that is so annoying and is unfai to us. Bounty campaigns are good in a way of promoting the project but I think they have to make some limits and be regulated just to make sure we are safe. It will still exist until there will be supporting to these programs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AdamR8

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

Maybe you are right because right now there are a lot of competitors out there. There are a lot of new members have join this forum and want to make profit with this forum.

abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

I don't think if bounty will end 1 or 2 years, as long as everyone still believes with ico then bounty will keep running because bounty is the most influential place in attracting investors join on ico
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

I think that soon the campaign bounties will cease to attract statuses below the full member because there are so many Jr. members like me who participate in the bounty, and we take away some of the profits from the big ranks, although the advertising of the Jr. Member is not very noticeable, not colorful and small. I want to get the rank higher soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: