Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

Most of bounties will die for sure. It will be because of scammy projects, shady managers and unprofessionalism in this area. When people choose the bounty they have to study the project carefully: ideas, team and their past, roadmap and real possibilities to do that project. And only after that promote it.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

I also think like you, I do not like the bounty unlimited number of participants. It is unfair for participants from as early as bounty periods of more than 10 weeks. There are up to 2000 participants join facebook campaig that only have 5-10% of the bonus distributed to facebook campaig. Really too cheap to do it.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

I agree with you, and add a little. I also believe that the company's bounty will be two more three years maximum. The last will be the company signature bounty, all social companies will be blocked by Twitter, Facebook ...
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

It's a reasonable thought. It became harder to find really profitable campaigns, besides many investors refuse from contributing to the project when they see there is a huge bounty campaign. Facebook, Google, Twitter ICO ads blocking... All of these will lead to some changes in the ICOs advertizing, so we should get ready this will not last for long!
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

I do agree that time will come that bounty will end because now is just the start of lots of project compatible to blockchain. I think after few years when lots ongoing projects is establish bounty will gone gradually. What will be remain is the tokens and coins we are hodling for future use to which time will comepeople will need it for transactions.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

No, as long as it is profitable, the ICO will exist. But it may happen that investors will no longer be profitable to participate in the ICO. Because there will be a lot of fraud. And then will disappear and bounty.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:49:53 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

I think everything will be the same as you wrote. It is obvious. I myself threw the bounty, so much time and energy, but the money is very small. Bounty is a bright flash. Who had time to see, he was lucky) we were left with embers
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
I understand what you are afraid but I think with such great potential then it is reasonable if the risk is also great then from that we really need to do is not do not believe ico but still looking for a good ico that will make us get big profit as well with bounty
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

That's true that bounties will become lesser for the years to come while the SEC is starting to become serious with their campaign of monitoring and removing the scam ICOs. This will enforce those people who are trying to make their call of establishing an ICO if there's a need in the future of licenses before issuing an ICO. Not all are permanent but bitcoin is the only crypto that's surely here to stay.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

Your reaction is just normal and I got your points. However, bounties will not end too soon. I believe that ICO or projects need campaigns because its the best way to promote their projects. Even if there are many scam projects, bounty will still exist because there are many good projects as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

I think we should use the moment. It is necessary to participate in bounty campaigns while they are profitable.
I agree that the more participants the less profit. With this approach in a year it will be interesting only to students.
I hope, that rules conducting bounty campaigns will become more complex and an award will receive only the most decent.

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:05:48 PM

The end within two years of the bounty campaigns seems to me a very pessimistic view. If the cryptocurrency market grows and will be regulated at least in the largest countries, I think there will be a general improvement in the quality of blockchain platforms, an increase in ICOs and even bounty campaigns, so I am confident
Denzzen

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

Bounty will still exist, but due to increasing ammount of participants it will change surely. Or be more strict limits to participatators or something else. Otherwise payments will be very low.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

I dont think that there is an end to bounties when you have a Community Like THUG, There is like never ending and you can always get it for free without any hassle from them, They host events and deliver within 7 days and less. They have active Airdrops every months where u can invite friends and earn more, once you get Thug coin u can either Hold or Trade them on exchanges
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

The bounty program needs to limit participants to bounty hunter bonuses not too little.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

A lot of people talk about this, but you have to understand that if the bounty ends, then the projects will not be advertised at all and then all the development of altcoins will just stop, because there will be no more infusions.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

I don't think that the number of ICOs can decrease just like that. In some way it can be compared with Bitcoin mining: a lot of people say "what if people don't want to mine anymore, what if there's nobody to mine" - wrong. As the number of people, who take part in something that can bring you money (like ICO and mining too) and where rivalry takes place decreases - the interest increases right away and then that number increases again.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

I was also thinking as at last year when most big project were neglecting bounty that bounty might probably get so reduce in coming months. To my amazement now, most projects are struggling to reach there hardcap. I am not of any recent ICO that raised their fund in a day like it was last year, so bounty is now an advantage to successful ICO. For social media campaigns, the large number of participants has made it not as rewarding. Signature campaign still have a better reward compare to social media.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

Yes, all correctly wrote the author of this topic, soon the concept of bounty will disappear, but it was and so it is clear that it will not go on forever. Half a year ago we discussed other terms when the Bounty will end. But the technology does not stand still and this market is developing much faster than we expected

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

it's good that they exist at all and give people money to earn that money. I really hope that at least a year or two all this will work!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: