Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

As much as I know, GOeureka platform is a Technological innovation in Online Hotel booking industry. What is It's Technological overview?
I personally have done a lot of digging on GOeureka so I would like to answer this question. GOeureka aims to develop an easy to use, reliable Facility and Services booking system with persistent indisputable records. As with all new systems, much of what is proposed will evolve over time as requirements change.
The web platform will be developed with a backend built on the Python Django framework while individual components will be built using a mix of programming languages (HTML, CSS, Javascript, Golang, etc.) and the mobile application built on the Ionic framework. The database will be a PostgreSQL database that runs on a cloud server (Amazon Web Service) with certain data validated and stored on the Ethereum blockchain. Smart contracts will be ERC20 compliant (though newer standards may be applied after the time of writing) and customized using Solidity.
ERC20 smart contracts will be utilized for the security and immutability of data throughout the platform. To increase performance and keep transaction fees to a minimum, individual transactions and bookings will be kept outside of the blockchain. The settlement of all transactions will occur off-chain and fulfilled transactions will be aggregated each day and sent through the smart contract to be validated and stored on the blockchain.
It is a key goal that the GOeureka platform provides for widespread usage, therefore utmost priority will be given to platform performance, user interface and experience. Majority of the system will be built in off-chain components but critical information will be stored in persistent smart contracts. The critical factors addressed are: The design of a secure mobile wallet that the average user feels comfortable using and is recoverable by the same user in the event of a lost device. The GO credits which offer preferential rates when purchasing products and services. ​An exchange allowing the purchase of GO credits in exchange for GO tokens. etc.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

Nowadays there are lots of competition in the online hotel booking industry. so who are the main opponents of GOeureka in Online Hotel Booking Industry?
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

Nowadays there are lots of competition in the online hotel booking industry. so who are the main opponents of GOeureka in Online Hotel Booking Industry?
I think everyone is aware of GOeureka platform. It’s a travel tech company, utilising blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. Their mission is to decentralise the hotel booking sector and deliver greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. As a technology partner to hotels, GO aims to provide a dynamic digital experience to users and eradicate the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

I think everyone is aware of GOeureka platform. It’s a travel tech company, utilising blockchain technology to build a hotel booking platform. Their mission is to decentralise the hotel booking sector and deliver greater transparency by allowing hotels to directly connect with their customers. As a technology partner to hotels, GO aims to provide a dynamic digital experience to users and eradicate the high commission structures imposed by online travel agents.
The main opponents of GOeureka in Online Hotel Booking Industry, are established giants Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) like Booking.com, Hotels.com and Airbnb etc. It does have an edge on them because of lower prices and new features that it introduces. GOeureka brings a lot of new inspiring stuff into the game and has a pretty awesome team. Its business model and marketing plan are well thought out and its chances against competition are rather high.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

Well, This is known to everyone what ICOs have done before in this digital world. ICOs ruled over the markets in the year 2017 by generating profits of millions of dollars. If you are deciding to invest in an ICO, you need to ensure that your money is spent on the right ICO. I personally have done a lot of digging on GOeureka and I am yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO, but till date, I could not find same.
Jessica_tait

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

Well, This is known to everyone what ICOs have done before in this digital world. ICOs ruled over the markets in the year 2017 by generating profits of millions of dollars. If you are deciding to invest in an ICO, you need to ensure that your money is spent on the right ICO. I personally have done a lot of digging on GOeureka and I am yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO, but till date, I could not find same.
The team is absolutely amazing and they have been working on GOeureka, very strictly and dedicated. I have tracked the records of various members of the team and I can say that they are incredibly professional. GOeureka’s reputation speaks for itself and is strongly supported by various facts and by the real business model that works every day. By investing (cryptocurrency) in the project you can be 100% sure of the reliability of your investment, as you invest in the business with real assets and real people.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

The team is absolutely amazing and they have been working on GOeureka, very strictly and dedicated. I have tracked the records of various members of the team and I can say that they are incredibly professional. GOeureka’s reputation speaks for itself and is strongly supported by various facts and by the real business model that works every day. By investing (cryptocurrency) in the project you can be 100% sure of the reliability of your investment, as you invest in the business with real assets and real people.
After going through their vision, mission, work and blockchain based technology, It looks very attractive. In conclusion, if GOeureka ICO piques your interest then it’s meant for you. The ICO still ongoing and will come to an end soon. The good news is that it’s not too late to take part in this one of a kind investment opportunity.
Jessica_tait

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:04:09 AM

How does GOeureka use the proxy wallet for all Ether transactions?
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

All things considered, There are heaps of organizations and additionally extends, who utilize the Ethereum blockchain, GOeureka is likewise one of them. The intermediary wallet is as of now being used in a few associations.
justin_hanna

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

All things considered, There are heaps of organizations and additionally extends, who utilize the Ethereum blockchain, GOeureka is likewise one of them. The intermediary wallet is as of now being used in a few associations.

GOeureka plans to utilize an intermediary wallet for all Ether exchanges:
Clients will experience a proof of personality when agreeing to accept GOeureka.
Cryptographic Key Pairs are made on client gadgets and never leave their gadgets.
A comparing shrewd contract called an "intermediary wallet" will be made on the blockchain.
The client channels all exchanges by means of the intermediary wallet which is attached to the client's personality.
The intermediary wallet enables the client to cooperate with all parts of the GOeureka framework.
On enlistment of a lost telephone, GOeureka can, by means of a thorough procedure, build up the character of the record and appoint that individual's new deliver to be the new controller of the intermediary wallet.
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

This project is very interesting, it has proven that there are many positive responses to the project and I see that for ICO there is still a lot of time, hope is that many investors will join the project in the future.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

This project is very interesting, it has proven that there are many positive responses to the project and I see that for ICO there is still a lot of time, hope is that many investors will join the project in the future.

More than month the time given to achieve the ICO target and that is a good strategy in my opinion with a long time it is expected that more investors will join this project.
Jessica_tait

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

The Hotel Booking market is vast, the technical strength of the GOeureka project is very good, and the earnings from holding this coin in the medium and long term will be very good
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

The Hotel Booking market is vast, the technical strength of the GOeureka project is very good, and the earnings from holding this coin in the medium and long term will be very good

The market is vast and there patent is also pending of re booking is also pending how can you be very sure that this platform will be success ? how long they have been working in this industry? as OTAs are working from so long they have thorough knowledge of this industry moreover they have good holding of hotels i dont think that GOeureka will be able to compete OTAs. Rest we have to wait for the launch of the platform. 
Lauren0002

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

GOeureka is aiming to provide a seamless web experience and perfect applications without the high commission structure currently used by OTA.
They will  provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair OTA commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

Tourism is an industry with many interests in the community. The GOeureka platform will contribute to the settlement of booking services for travelers. In the future, do you intend to further expand the services to other travel needs?
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

GOeureka is aiming to provide a seamless web experience and perfect applications without the high commission structure currently used by OTA.
They will  provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair OTA commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices.
Commission is the main thing in every business i think GOeureka is working to provide low cost structure to hotels so that they can adapt there web applications and there services. Might be the aim is to cover whole hotel industry and slowly and gradually all hotels will shift to this platform as they have a good vision and the team is also good.
justin_hanna

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

Your project looks pretty good by implementing blockchain technology for hotel bookings. But does your team have plans to provide other services? such as airline ticket bookings, car rentals, etc. If not and you only focus on providing hotel booking services, can you tell me what's the difference with other projects that already provide services like this, which have more services? Or do you have superior features that can be compared to other projects?
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

Your project looks pretty good by implementing blockchain technology for hotel bookings. But does your team have plans to provide other services? such as airline ticket bookings, car rentals, etc. If not and you only focus on providing hotel booking services, can you tell me what's the difference with other projects that already provide services like this, which have more services? Or do you have superior features that can be compared to other projects?
Indeed it seems very interesting, I see the information on GOerueka telegram, they have achieved softcap, very interesting indeed.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

Indeed it seems very interesting, I see the information on GOerueka telegram, they have achieved softcap, very interesting indeed.
Yes there project is interesting and in this market situation they are able to achieve more than there softcap this shows that this project has lot of potential in it and investors are investing in this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: