Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

I like how the white paper is made. It is straight to the point and well explained thoroughly and is very easy to understand. This alone is a great plus, I think we already have a successful project on the way.
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

I like how the white paper is made. It is straight to the point and well explained thoroughly and is very easy to understand. This alone is a great plus, I think we already have a successful project on the way.
I agree, for most of the people in the world, first impression is really important because it is what stays longer in the memory of a person. And this project has really nailed it with how they made people's first impressions mostly positive because of how they have written their whitepaper. But even if we ignore the first impression, the concept of this project is already amazing enough to make people cashing in to this project.

I must say one should read there whitepaper it is very easy to understand and shows the work plan in an easy way they have worked on all things i a great way good to see this type of coordination between all of them.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Great project-it immediately became clear after studying the white paper, road map and team. A wonderful company with a clear and thoughtful concept. They have everything for successful development and promotion.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

The new project concept about the advance hotel and of course using blockchain technology, and certainly important in times like this, especially when it has been collaborating with a company that has had its name surely becomes attraction for GOeureka project
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

Can We reedem any other platform points on the Go platform.?
Lauren0002

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

Can We reedem any other platform points on the Go platform.?
Customers have the option of subscribing to a hotel’s loyalty program directly via the platform In some cases, customers can even register for a hotel’s loyalty program on the GO platform. Consumers can also manage their points from multiple registered hotel loyalty programs via the GO platform, gaining a single view of their rewards and might be they will provide the option you are talking about.It will be directly connected to the platform.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

As we all are aware of GOeureka's vision, What is GOeureka's eyesight for resorts?
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

As we all are aware of GOeureka's vision, What is GOeureka's eyesight for resorts?

As a technology partner to resorts, GO intends to provide a straightforward web and application knowledge to users without the high fee constructions imposed by current OTAs. By reducing the economic commitments of resorts to third-party reservation systems, GO will allow hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic customer and value service Little hotels either have to increase their price per space or be obligated to reduce their profit margins to survive in an OTA-controlled environment.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

As a technology partner to resorts, GO intends to provide a straightforward web and application knowledge to users without the high fee constructions imposed by current OTAs. By reducing the economic commitments of resorts to third-party reservation systems, GO will allow hotels to focus more resources on providing better intrinsic customer and value service Little hotels either have to increase their price per space or be obligated to reduce their profit margins to survive in an OTA-controlled environment.

As per my perspective, In many situations, resorts are also limited by OTAs’ insistence on ideal cost price and assurance parity. Partner resorts have got authorized contracts with OTAs which make sure that prices provided on these sites match those publicized on the hotel-owned web-page. GO’s eyesight for the long term of the travel industry is supportive of the web ecosystem where all businesses are allowed the chance to thrive and advantage from providing the best materials or solutions to travelers.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

As per my perspective, In many situations, resorts are also limited by OTAs’ insistence on ideal cost price and assurance parity. Partner resorts have got authorized contracts with OTAs which make sure that prices provided on these sites match those publicized on the hotel-owned web-page. GO’s eyesight for the long term of the travel industry is supportive of the web ecosystem where all businesses are allowed the chance to thrive and advantage from providing the best materials or solutions to travelers.

Bob_neuire

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:37:59 AM

Where GOeureka will store the information of visitors offline or online ? how this information is used ? Will they plan any special offer for there new users.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

Where GOeureka will store the information of visitors offline or online ? how this information is used ? Will they plan any special offer for there new users.

Its really impossible to share the exact view about this as it is a online project so definitely they will store the information in there database But it might be possible that when you do check in it might be possible that hotel staff will ask you to show your identity.Its quit professional but it will be consider also for security.
Tom-D

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

The GO project goal is to utilize blockchain to create a symbiotic relationship between hotels and customers. Hotels will maintain control of their brands while customers will get more value at the same price.
Tom-D

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

I think or i wish if they can arrange a system where the data of customers and merchants can automatically store/save in offline mode as well. It will help them to prevent from mistake. And they can access their data in the offline mode means without internet as well.
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

The blockchain framework is encountering a fast acknowledgment and additional appropriation. Numerous ventures have seen its advantages, abilities, and possibility to enhance their activities, so they are embracing the innovation. Because of the wasteful aspects of the concentrated arrangement of running an industry which various ventures are utilizing now, bunches of businesses sort for a superior arrangement which will enable them to guarantee the proficiency of their tasks.
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

I think or i wish if they can arrange a system where the data of customers and merchants can automatically store/save in offline mode as well. It will help them to prevent from mistake. And they can access their data in the offline mode means without internet as well.
But if they have all the settlement to store data in online mode, then why they need to store data in offline mode it will make the work harder as well to keep data safe from hackers and data theft.
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

The blockchain innovation has truly realized an incredible transformation in the different parts of the economy where it has been utilized by guaranteeing the clarity of activities, effectiveness, and speed in the framework with the guide of its advances.
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

But if they have all the settlement to store data in online mode, then why they need to store data in offline mode it will make the work harder as well to keep data safe from hackers and data theft.
Sparing the clients information in disconnected mode and in this day isn't looking so great. There are heaps of specialized things is accessible right now where you can store your information in an exceptionally protected manner.
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

GOeurkea will give an approach to inn proprietors to get associate with their clients in a distributed way. It will give straightforwardness everything being equal and exchanges happened in the stage. Clients will have the capacity to contrast costs crosswise over various lodging s with get booking cost. GOeureka will offer zero commission charges to customers with digital money installment framework that will drive best rates for voyagers.
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

Sparing the clients information in disconnected mode and in this day isn't looking so great. There are heaps of specialized things is accessible right now where you can store your information in an exceptionally protected manner.
Is there any review video available of goeureka, if some one have please share the link. Thank you in advance.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: