Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

Hotels and travel booking platforms have always gotten away with charging what they could. But if Goeuraka can do what they have set out to, I think it will be a very big win for the travel industry in general.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

In today's world, everyone is too busy to work here and there. So nobody wants to waste their hardened money and time. In fact, mobile is a very important part of our life. So I want to know, What is the GOeureka mobile app? How does it work for hotel bookings?
If we talk around the Globe, our life is fully dependable on mobile. We all are used to with mobile. In fact, nowadays mobile is our basic need. So every platform should launch their mobile app so that we can access and utilize the services easily. GOeureka will launch own mobile app that is GO app. Despite the availability of existing hotel-owned apps developed either through proprietary means or purchased and rebranded from white label sellers, GO’s platform includes a universal app that all hotels can adapt instantly without the usual additional charges or required development work.
In this app, Hotels and customer accounts are shared between the website and the app. Customers can register and download the GO App to enjoy its features. For the first time, the hotel customer’s journey remains uninterrupted. The GO App ensures that hotel customers are looked after from the time of booking to the duration of their stay right until check out and payment.
GO will facilitate payment in Fiat currency, cryptocurrencies, and tokens. By accepting payment via cryptocurrencies and tokens, hotels are no longer subject to costly merchant fees typically charged by payment gateways and credit card providers.Consumers may download the GO App and log on with the same user account as the website. All booking information and user account activity will be pulled from GO’s website and shared with the app user account.
The GO App enables customers to track their hotel bookings and manage their current stay. When a booking is due on that day, the customer may check-in to their stay using the GO App. Upon successful check-in, the customer will be able to unlock access to the hotel’s enabled features on hand. The GO App facilitates greater communication between hotels and their customers throughout their entire stay. Hotels are able to personalize customer experience according to their customers’ needs. Each customer request on the GO App will be sent to the respective hotels. Hotels manage these requests through a Web Content Management System (Web CMS) operated by hotel staff.
Lauren0002

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Hotels and travel booking platforms have always gotten away with charging what they could. But if Goeuraka can do what they have set out to, I think it will be a very big win for the travel industry in general.

There's one another thing which is, An integrated loyalty program powered by the blockchain is the future. Go will create an interoperable program that is powered by this technology. Users will have the option to convert the loyalty program points of a hotel in GO credits. With this system, loyalty points earned from a car rental service can be converted into GO credits. This can then be used to pay for a hotel room.
Jessica_tait

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

with the existence of blockchain technology in ordering hotels, of course we are given convenience with the existence of these technologies and I hope this project can be realized because it is very useful for everyone.
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:08:27 AM

with the existence of blockchain technology in ordering hotels, of course we are given convenience with the existence of these technologies and I hope this project can be realized because it is very useful for everyone.
They have an interesting concept, of course, in the future there will be more support for this project and hopefully, the ICO target is achieved.
Lauren0002

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

They have an interesting concept, of course, in the future there will be more support for this project and hopefully, the ICO target is achieved.
Just for your information, they have already reached their softcap when they were in private sale, That time I heard about them means goeureka. Now they are performing quite well. Let see where will be this journey goes.
justin_hanna

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:11:25 AM

As ICO is still on for the Goeureka, I'm wondering will they be able to reach their hard cap? And any idea when they will launch their mobile applications or when project will be live and running? 
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

As ICO is still on for the Goeureka, I'm wondering will they be able to reach their hard cap? And any idea when they will launch their mobile applications or when project will be live and running? 

As market is currently down it might be possible they will reach there hard cap as they already had achieved soft cap. As i have read there whitepaper they have planned to launch there platform by end of fourth quarter of 2018.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

As market is currently down it might be possible they will reach there hard cap as they already had achieved soft cap. As i have read there whitepaper they have planned to launch there platform by end of fourth quarter of 2018.

What if there are any queries or bad user experience while checking in at the hotel or any room service issue ? We can not neglect the basic needs and day to day problems which we face in hotels like early check ins and late check outs. who will be helping us in that case ? Goeureka will help us in such cases or we have to deal with hotel authorities ?
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

What if there are any queries or bad user experience while checking in at the hotel or any room service issue ? We can not neglect the basic needs and day to day problems which we face in hotels like early check ins and late check outs. who will be helping us in that case ? Goeureka will help us in such cases or we have to deal with hotel authorities ?

According to as my insight an affair there would be a talk bolster where you can undoubtedly make the inquiries about your concern. In any case, it is extraordinary to see that if this will oversaw by the lodging proprietor side.
Bob_neuire

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

According to as my insight an affair there would be a talk bolster where you can undoubtedly make the inquiries about your concern. In any case, it is extraordinary to see that if this will oversaw by the lodging proprietor side.

hmm on the grounds that on the off chance that it will be overseen by goeureka then it would be excessively long process, making it impossible to take care of a simply little issue, in light of the fact that in the wake of raising any dissension by client they need to contact the inn deppartment also then after they need to sit tight for the reaction from them and afterward they will answer to client. Let see what they gonna do.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

We all are aware that nowadays in the market there are lots of projects and ICOs are running, Why should I invest in Goeureka's ICO?
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

We all are aware that nowadays in the market there are lots of projects and ICOs are running, Why should I invest in Goeureka's ICO?

Well, This is known to everyone what ICOs have done before in this digital world. ICOs ruled over the markets in the year 2017 by generating profits of millions of dollars. If you are deciding to invest in an ICO, you need to ensure that your money is spent on the right ICO.I personally have done a lot of digging on GOeureka and I am yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO, but till date, I could not find same.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

Well, This is known to everyone what ICOs have done before in this digital world. ICOs ruled over the markets in the year 2017 by generating profits of millions of dollars. If you are deciding to invest in an ICO, you need to ensure that your money is spent on the right ICO.I personally have done a lot of digging on GOeureka and I am yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO, but till date, I could not find same.
The team is absolutely amazing and they have been working on GOeureka, very strictly and dedicated. I have tracked the records of various members of the team and I can say that they are incredibly professional. GOeureka’s reputation speaks for itself and is strongly supported by various facts and by the real business model that works every day. By investing (cryptocurrency) in the project you can be 100% sure of the reliability of your investment, as you invest in the business with real assets and real people.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

The team is absolutely amazing and they have been working on GOeureka, very strictly and dedicated. I have tracked the records of various members of the team and I can say that they are incredibly professional. GOeureka’s reputation speaks for itself and is strongly supported by various facts and by the real business model that works every day. By investing (cryptocurrency) in the project you can be 100% sure of the reliability of your investment, as you invest in the business with real assets and real people.
After going through their vision, mission, work and blockchain based technology, It looks very attractive. In conclusion, if GOeureka ICO piques your interest then it’s meant for you. The ICO still ongoing and will come to an end soon. The good news is that it’s not too late to take part in this one of a kind investment opportunity.
Jessica_tait

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

Your project looks pretty good by implementing blockchain technology for hotel bookings. But does your team have plans to provide other services? such as airline ticket bookings, car rentals, etc. If not and you only focus on providing hotel booking services, can you tell me what's the difference with other projects that already provide services like this, which have more services? Or do you have superior features that can be compared to other projects?
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

Your project looks pretty good by implementing blockchain technology for hotel bookings. But does your team have plans to provide other services? such as airline ticket bookings, car rentals, etc. If not and you only focus on providing hotel booking services, can you tell me what's the difference with other projects that already provide services like this, which have more services? Or do you have superior features that can be compared to other projects?
There are few features mentioned in GOeureka's whitepaper like Ease in check-in process and doing it over the app, Room key features like accessing the rooms directly through App and payment through Fiat and cryptocurrencies. Seems like many new innovative features are being introduced by GOeureka providing complete decentralized network.
Lauren0002

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:21:41 AM

There are few features mentioned in GOeureka's whitepaper like Ease in check-in process and doing it over the app, Room key features like accessing the rooms directly through App and payment through Fiat and cryptocurrencies. Seems like many new innovative features are being introduced by GOeureka providing complete decentralized network.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

Not only these above mentioned features are awesome, But will also be helpful in providing ease of check-in and check-outs. But there is this one thing i didn't get and its about there Loyalty Program or loyalty points and how it will benefit us as a customer?
justin_hanna

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

Well, I have visited multiple cities and stayed in various hotels. I have seen that Hotels tuck sheets under the mattress, I know this is not a proper place to ask this kind of foolish answer but still I am curious and want to know about it. Is it a co-incidence or there is any specific reason?
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: