Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Casey9889

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

Do you really think that hotels are really enough reliant in OTA's industry? The online travel agents business was a model initially adopted by hotels as a means to clear unsold inventories. However, the entry and rapid expansion of OTA's are reshaping the travel industry. Hotels now rely heavily on OTA's for online sales, and not just as a channel for clearing unsold inventories. Goeureka will be providing a user friendly interface for better handling of bookings and inventories as mentioned in there white paper.

Actually this is true that The online travel agents business was a model initially adopted by hotels but at that time they had no other option. And if we talk about Goeureka it would be a better option to adopt, we can say the OTAs are ruling the hotels. Some time Hotels have to do irrelevant acts, for continuing the business they fulfill OTA's demands.  But using the GOeureka platform hotels are absolutely free, they don't have to be depended on third parties and They don't have to spent a bug of money on OTAs. But now hotels will focus on facilities and relations of consumers, It will help to boost the business.
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

Basically, I can say that GOeureka is a technological partner of hotels. It is going to be a great revolution in this field, by finishing the dependency of hotels towards OTAs.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

Basically, I can say that GOeureka is a technological partner of hotels. It is going to be a great revolution in this field, by finishing the dependency of hotels towards OTAs.

Well, they have lots of features, but if we talk about transparency and accessibility, this is going to help everyone, like if any one is calling to hotel and asking for a room booking. No doubt that they will tell you a room for what you are looking for. But with GOeureka platform You do not need to call any hotel and follow their instructions. You are fully authorized to check online every room, infra, securities, services along with key. So I thing it's great to analyze self rather than follow other's instructions and suggestions. In fact we can say that this is a self remote able platform.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

There have been three rounds of raising money one private sale and two of pre-ico if you share this statistics of raised money it can leave positive impact on the investors. For example I just returned from main website to ask the status of funds collected to know the position of project before taking any decision and this is common thinking everyone wants to be sure before joining any project. I hope team has understood my point of view and will share raised money status with us.
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

There have been three rounds of raising money one private sale and two of pre-ico if you share this statistics of raised money it can leave positive impact on the investors. For example I just returned from main website to ask the status of funds collected to know the position of project before taking any decision and this is common thinking everyone wants to be sure before joining any project. I hope team has understood my point of view and will share raised money status with us.

I think some where you are wrong, they have three rounds but the sequence is little  bit different that is first private sale second pre-ico third token sale or ico sale but the best thing is that they are giving bonus in token sale as well so the person who missed the opportunity in pre-sale to get bonus so they can get easily.
Lauren0002

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

I think some where you are wrong, they have three rounds but the sequence is little  bit different that is first private sale second pre-ico third token sale or ico sale but the best thing is that they are giving bonus in token sale as well so the person who missed the opportunity in pre-sale to get bonus so they can get easily.

That's good if the team of goeureka is thinking from the point of an investor, this way they will definitely help them to reach or achieve their goals. I my self prefer goeureka one of the best project in 2018. let see what good news are more coming.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

That's good if the team of goeureka is thinking from the point of an investor, this way they will definitely help them to reach or achieve their goals. I my self prefer goeureka one of the best project in 2018. let see what good news are more coming.

The innovation of goeureka is probably going to profit the gatherings by totally overlooking the OTA booking costs. A capable and straightforward stage will pick up clients' trust. This financing can be powerful for inns as they never again need to pay for perceivability on a specific site.

if we talk about small functionality, Then to guarantee a simple to-utilize stage, the designer chose to present a few new highlights. For instance, on account of a $ 100 lodging booking for every day, sooner or later, the cost may drop to $ 80. For this situation, the $ 20 distinction will be come back to the client account, which will arrange the most alluring rates. This might be because of recharging of inn costs each day, this will happen each day on the stage.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

The innovation of goeureka is probably going to profit the gatherings by totally overlooking the OTA booking costs. A capable and straightforward stage will pick up clients' trust. This financing can be powerful for inns as they never again need to pay for perceivability on a specific site.

if we talk about small functionality, Then to guarantee a simple to-utilize stage, the designer chose to present a few new highlights. For instance, on account of a $ 100 lodging booking for every day, sooner or later, the cost may drop to $ 80. For this situation, the $ 20 distinction will be come back to the client account, which will arrange the most alluring rates. This might be because of recharging of inn costs each day, this will happen each day on the stage.

Does goeureka has already collected the suffiecient amount to start the business? if no then what do you think it is achievable or not?

As I have watched them and read about goeureka's vision and objectives, I discovered they can dispatch their platform on the off chance that they came to their softcap only(Might be I am wrong), and best thing is they have just come to their softcap in private deal even. So if any of the undertaking comes to their softcap in private deal then we dont need to feel that this task won't achievement. my all the best is with you group.
Bob_neuire

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

Does goeureka has already collected the suffiecient amount to start the business? if no then what do you think it is achievable or not?

As I have watched them and read about goeureka's vision and objectives, I discovered they can dispatch their platform on the off chance that they came to their softcap only(Might be I am wrong), and best thing is they have just come to their softcap in private deal even. So if any of the undertaking comes to their softcap in private deal then we dont need to feel that this task won't achievement. my all the best is with you group.

GO's vision is to empower inns to focus more assets to give better esteem and administrations to sightseers around the globe Goeureka's central goal is to decentralize the lodging reservation area and enable inns to interface straightforwardly with clients. This is to give better straightforwardness.
What the GOeureka group needs to know is to locate an unmistakable point that is confounding the predominance of the online travel office (OTA) today.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

Indeed, there are too many third-party applications in the industry that make hotel reservations. I am sure that the project needs a booking industry.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

How do hotels make money from bookings via third party websites? As we all know that Online Travel Industry is totally depends on OTAs, so there may be lots of advantages that's why they are still in the field and I think they are doing good.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

How do hotels make money from bookings via third party websites? As we all know that Online Travel Industry is totally depends on OTAs, so there may be lots of advantages that's why they are still in the field and I think they are doing good.
Initially, Online Hotel Booking Industry adopted the third party websites (OTAs), as a means to clear unsold inventories. However, the entry and rapid expansion of OTA's totally reshaped the travel industry. Initially, they had charged a commission of ~5 % to the hotels but day by day they made hotels reliant on them. Nowadays Online Travel Agencies are charging almost 30 % to hotels.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

Initially, Online Hotel Booking Industry adopted the third party websites (OTAs), as a means to clear unsold inventories. However, the entry and rapid expansion of OTA's totally reshaped the travel industry. Initially, they had charged a commission of ~5 % to the hotels but day by day they made hotels reliant on them. Nowadays Online Travel Agencies are charging almost 30 % to hotels.
Hotels now rely heavily on OTAs for online sales. The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength. Independent brands face OTAs commissions as high as 30% of the room fee. At that time Hotels had not any other option to get the business.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

Hotels now rely heavily on OTAs for online sales. The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength. Independent brands face OTAs commissions as high as 30% of the room fee. At that time Hotels had not any other option to get the business.
So finally we can say that Hotels make money from OTAs by clearing unsold inventories. But I must say If Hotels would not pay the high commission they will earn more money.
After launching the newest project GOeureka in the market, I think The theory of online booking will completely change. By using the GOeureka platform hotels are absolutely free, they don't have to be depended on third parties and They don't need to spent bucks of money on OTAs.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

So finally we can say that Hotels make money from OTAs by clearing unsold inventories. But I must say If Hotels would not pay the high commission they will earn more money.
After launching the newest project GOeureka in the market, I think The theory of online booking will completely change. By using the GOeureka platform hotels are absolutely free, they don't have to be depended on third parties and They don't need to spent bucks of money on OTAs.
As per their whitepaper I can say, Goeureka will provide a user-friendly interface for better handling of bookings and inventories. By using their platform Hotels are truly going to get rid of any kind of third party's dependency.By using this platform Hotels have to do only one thing that is care of their customer and make the possibility of all the facilities. This is quite possible that when Hotels will not dependable on third parties then they must improve their facilities for consumers. And most importantly hotels are saving a huge money from OTAs, they must utilize this money in consumer satisfaction.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

As per their whitepaper I can say, Goeureka will provide a user-friendly interface for better handling of bookings and inventories. By using their platform Hotels are truly going to get rid of any kind of third party's dependency.By using this platform Hotels have to do only one thing that is care of their customer and make the possibility of all the facilities. This is quite possible that when Hotels will not dependable on third parties then they must improve their facilities for consumers. And most importantly hotels are saving a huge money from OTAs, they must utilize this money in consumer satisfaction.
And I think, This will improve the relation of hotel and consumers. By using GO (GOeureka) platform Hotels will get more business and satisfaction. I am also waiting desperately for this project.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

In today's world, everyone is too busy to work here and there. So nobody wants to waste their hardened money and time. In fact, mobile is a very important part of our life. So I want to know, What is the GOeureka mobile app? How does it work for hotel bookings?
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

In today's world, everyone is too busy to work here and there. So nobody wants to waste their hardened money and time. In fact, mobile is a very important part of our life. So I want to know, What is the GOeureka mobile app? How does it work for hotel bookings?
If we talk around the Globe, our life is fully dependable on mobile. We all are used to with mobile. In fact, nowadays mobile is our basic need. So every platform should launch their mobile app so that we can access and utilize the services easily. GOeureka will launch own mobile app that is GO app. Despite the availability of existing hotel-owned apps developed either through proprietary means or purchased and rebranded from white label sellers, GO’s platform includes a universal app that all hotels can adapt instantly without the usual additional charges or required development work.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

If we talk around the Globe, our life is fully dependable on mobile. We all are used to with mobile. In fact, nowadays mobile is our basic need. So every platform should launch their mobile app so that we can access and utilize the services easily. GOeureka will launch own mobile app that is GO app. Despite the availability of existing hotel-owned apps developed either through proprietary means or purchased and rebranded from white label sellers, GO’s platform includes a universal app that all hotels can adapt instantly without the usual additional charges or required development work.
In this app, Hotels and customer accounts are shared between the website and the app. Customers can register and download the GO App to enjoy its features. For the first time, the hotel customer’s journey remains uninterrupted. The GO App ensures that hotel customers are looked after from the time of booking to the duration of their stay right until check out and payment.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

In this app, Hotels and customer accounts are shared between the website and the app. Customers can register and download the GO App to enjoy its features. For the first time, the hotel customer’s journey remains uninterrupted. The GO App ensures that hotel customers are looked after from the time of booking to the duration of their stay right until check out and payment.
GO will facilitate payment in Fiat currency, cryptocurrencies, and tokens. By accepting payment via cryptocurrencies and tokens, hotels are no longer subject to costly merchant fees typically charged by payment gateways and credit card providers.Consumers may download the GO App and log on with the same user account as the website. All booking information and user account activity will be pulled from GO’s website and shared with the app user account.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: