Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin  (Read 4366 times)
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:53:12 AM

I think its hard for police to track who owner bitcoin from criminal action. Thats why hacker choosing bitcoin as their ransom. Thats why many government want to regulate bitcoin, because with regulation, every exchanger should ask KYC on their customer to avoid from illegal transaction and to track bitcoin owner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martinsidole

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

Currently bitcoin has been widely used for crimes because their crimes are difficult to trace if transactions use bitcoin.  It just really depends on how the person is using it and that is why police come in and to do investigations for those who commit crimes. The Internet can be also the source of crime but the government doesn't shut down the internet because it can be also their source to find the criminals there are cons and prons but in reality, bitcoin is just another currency which people wants. We should not blame bitcoin for the wrongdoings of the criminals.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

For me it is not the problem of bitcoin but a problem of abusive users....  Everything will brings negative if you use it in negative ways so  its up to the user if they will used it in legal or illegal purpose.... Yes...  There are a lots of reported problem about the uses of bitcoin....  We didn't know that a lots of illegal transactions happening here....  We cant calculate everyone idea....  Maybe as a cryptocurrency user we should be the one who are responsible for our decision if you want to use BTC to make your successful or you want to use it to destroy yourself....  Its up to us....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

Criminals are everywhere and even before different criminalities are happening. And I think just few who used it in illegal things but still most of them in good   But actually Bitcoin is not completely untraceable. Every transaction should be listed in the blockchain.
LazsFace

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

Bitcoin has nothing to do with these criminals!!!
Bitcoin it's just a currency, if criminals use it doesn't mean that Bitcoin is for criminal!!!
criminals use too fiat currency? so every criminal is helped by the central government??
I don't think justice think that... So please stop to associate Bitcoin with criminals and hackers...
Babycuteless

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

Criminals and bitcoin i dont understand i guess if criminals are hacking address in bitcoin if theres is a problem they need to find the criminals by using Bitcoin to fastest to see the criminals and to peaceful to our country.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

We should not be too concerned with the news about bitcoin used by criminals to commit criminality, let it be the duty of the authorities. If we care about that and share the news, it will only disrupt our focus on bitcoin and will even affect the thinking of other users. What if the newcomers then panicked to sell? would not that make things worse?
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

we as a whole realize that bitcoin is for the most part open in the web and we have this specific record that we use with the end goal for us to accomplish a remark cash from bitcoin. be more watchful of the nearness of the programmers, once you get stolen from bitcoin, it will be a hard time for you follow that criminal and what's more regrettable is that they may likewise take your account and utilize the sum that you have there or play bitcoin with it.it's just beta u keep ur account safe
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

Bitcoin is never a yardstick for criminals but you know those that don't like the concept of Bitcoin tends to tag it scam and all that but truth is society is the problem not btc because before the creation of btc crime has been in existence, criminals takes advantage of everything not just Bitcoin
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

Yes whether bitcoin existed or not, people would still steal. So stealing or criminalism would persist. Bitcoin is not the problem but human psychological make up. Scamming has been since the beginning of life even from the bible stories.
Bitcoin is just a cryptocurreny or a form of currency people used. And Bitcoin is decentralized so it is often related to illegal thing which most criminals used in their dark transaction or even stealing or scam. But Bitcoin is not a problem. Bitcoin offers more better things compare to its negative side.
HukoJla

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

Bitcoin has the same value as real money, this can be the reason for committing a crime or for committing a crime. The Internet can also be a source of crime, but the government does not shut down the Internet, because it can also be to find criminals, there are minuses and pluses, but in fact, bitcoin is another currency that people want to use. We should not blame the bitcoyne for the crimes of criminals.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

I think people who act negatively with bitcoin are stupid people. Although if there is a negative action that is difficult dikingkui users. We can not blame bitcoin for any crime. Because every crime arises from irresponsible people. We can only blame individuals who use bitcoin for negative / criminal actions.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

we think bitcoin should not make an effective increase if it's used for a criminal act, because we see bitcoin currencies as digital currencies neutral, we are very sad about the information we collect used for criminal acts, it will have a very big effect bitcoin is in the spotlight or ugly and is not valuable at all because it is used as a form of criminal action.
This is the reason why government against bitcoin. Bitcoin is being used by criminals, and it caused bad news for bitcoin. It can caused to make people think that bitcoin is a gate way of the criminals in using it to transact illegal things anonymously. We are the reason why bitcoin have many bad news, because lot of us use it for bad things. If we used it for good things, i think maybe governments will accept it.

Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

With Bitcoin's nature its only a matter of some people that they will use it to their advantage. Bitcoin is soo freely used right now and that way people are abusing it. We cannot blame Bitcoin here but we need to blame the people that abuse such privilege. This is also why the government is soo tight around Bitcoin with their regulations, if people can't control themselves it will only get worse for them.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

I think police can't do something about hackers, terrorists and other criminal that uses bitcoin for their illegal trades. And i think bitcoin is not responsible for this. Because back at then that we don't use bitcoin there such as crimes who exists before bitcoin. So bitcoin is out of it because they have nothing to do about criminals or crimes
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:22:00 AM

bitcoin one of them is not a threat, because bitcoin currency opportunities, maybe you listen to the news about bitcoin theft where blockchain and AI help the Dubai police to pursue the criminals. which means, criminals can not use bitcoin currencies anymore because they will be caught. so a bunch of criminals will continue to find a way to discover the fiat, money or gold they used for years ago
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:13:51 AM

we fully declare that it agrees with you about it. Villain is always trying to find a way out how to do their job. And we are keen to note that the major countries are trying to control the bitcoin currencies and not for their prohibitions.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:18:50 AM

Bitcoin is not responsible for this.Criminal commit their crime anyhow.Before bitcoin here was crime and it will be if bitcoin don't exist
Agree, don't blame bitcoin. Bitcoin isn't responsible for criminal activities. USD is also used by criminal too. Whatever new invention, many people will reject. When people first time invent gun, I think they will think gun is illegal. in fact, all countries have guns and weapons. Are they the best tool for criminals?
cryptovegwha

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:38:06 AM

Cyber criminals find easy money in crypto by hacking or scams and I think government crypto regulation can utilize this illegal activities but we don't know how it is being effective because criminals always found a way, they used the opportunity in crypto for their actions because bitcoin transaction is anonymous and they will not be trace.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

I am a hacker, I am a thief, I have seen some news about terrorists and other criminals so that Bitcoin is used for illegal business. Because of any hacker with Bitcoin
How can the police know about this transaction?
Illegal transactions are difficult to trace trafficking but I do not think that Bitcoin can be a danger to the society, because the problem is society and its people. Today people use its Bitcoin
Since this is happening since the beginning of the Internet and since none of us want to shut down the internet, it should be equivalent to Bitcoin. I think this is a reason why the government and the media are trying to reduce the bitcoin, the logic is that the government is a bitcoin but the problem is the crypto It's not just the blockchain or the bitcoin, but it's just the society that has been working on its logic with the government crypto Have good business.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: