Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin  (Read 4366 times)
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:26:11 AM

Its quite unfortunate that Bitcoin has been related to crime,  there are a number of outlaws out there who re utilizing Bitcoins to make illegal transactions, The platform provides a free and secure medium of pay that is untraced not not monitored by anyone, Bitcoin itself dos not chose whom transacts and its not possible to know who makes what kind of transactions, on the other hand. With or without Bitcoins, there still could have been crimes, so the bLAME cannot entirely rest on BTC
It makes us feel sad to know that bitcoin is being relate to criminality because that's one thing that we should avoid in here. As long as we're aware of what we're doing bitcoin will always be safe. It's just sad that there will be people who might use bitcoin in a bad way specially illegal transaction. But on the other hand we have the chance to stop it to make bitcoin stay clean.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

I'm really sorry that these two things could be such as to communicate with each other and many people use bitcoin for illegal purposes and actions

Bitcoin is just the element or the tool which people use, and it depends on the person on how they will use it. We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin can be used by criminals by its anonimity but I think bitcoin management does not want it that way. All we can do in supporting butcoin is use it in a good way possible, by good way I mean legal and doesn’t hurt others.
joshb028

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:33:54 AM

Its not a good idea to relate bitcoin in criminalities which are happening. Bitcoin does not do anything about criminalities but rather its the people who who do them. Because there are people who want to earn money in short time, then criminalities like scamming or even killing happens. They do not want to take risk or do hardwork in order for them to earn money in a good way.
In fact bitcoin is a good help for people as the source of income and because it is open for all as long as we wanted to and believe in it. Lets not destroy the good image of bitcoin rather we should promote it more so that all may see and experience its benefits.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:36:28 AM

I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

Bitcoin is unique because of its anonimity and these characteristic of bitcoin makes users to stay and use it. I think criminals and bitcoin are just correlated because users of bitcoin can be anonymous and cannot be tract, which what criminals want, not to track their actions and transactions. However I think that this is only fake news. Nonetheless, bitcoin is just a tool for people to use and its up to the person when and where they want to use it.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
Yes, I agree with everything you say. Because in fact, the problem of this is not on Bitcoin but on people who use Bitcoin in crime. Before Bitcoin, there are already many people who commit crimes through the internet and after Bitcoin, there are more and more bad people who take advantage of this moment. And finally, Bitcoin's name became bad in the eyes of everyone who did not know him.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

Probably as bitcoin is anonymous there are possibilities that criminals that use bitcoin but I think criminals are not the same huge numbers of innocent people who uses bitcoin as the means of daily living. Not only the criminals who are possible that use bitcoin but also we as normal citizens of the cities use bitcoin too as one of the investment.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:42:46 AM

hmm, if in thinking right, it's true too,
the nature of the BTC is decentralized with a good identity privilege feature
making it easier for its users to conduct transactions without having to go through central bank regulation

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

I am sure that there will always be a bad side in every situation in everything in this world and that makes rhe world balance. Because we cannot prevent that to happen because we cannot control and monitor all the doings of the people especially the bitcoins are decentralized even the government things are sometimea been hacked and involve into bad things how much more if no government involved. But the hing is not all of the people are like that there will be innocent people who just want to gain decent money in here that will be involve so lets stop doing bad and judging
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

There has been circulation of claims that Bitcoin s used by outlaws to make illegal transactions, well there is a possibility that there is  considerable amount of truth in this. Bitcoin is free for everyone to use and it doesn't chose its users, however, these are exaggerated claims, with or without Bitcoins there still will be crimes, these are thing that were happening long before Bitcoins and will continue just in case Bitcoin fades away, the criminal will just find other avenue to channel  their money through

MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

Yes not because of the internet, or because of dollars or Bitcoin, the crime was committed. Human beings are to blame, they commit a crime, not Bitcoin. The government only uses this as an excuse. The government will not let the currency be decentralized, they can not control their own currency.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

The technology is not the problem actually. The problem is the one using technology. If people are using these technologies in a good way, then we have nothing to worry about and all will go well. But that is not what happening right now. Some people are too greedy and always wants to take advantage. Those criminals only want to steal and get for their self-interest.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

Criminality and illegal trade should be distinguished from bitcoins. Lets not forget that before the invention of cryptocurrencies; issues of hacking, terrorism and other nefarious activities were still on record; why do we now associate every bad act to the advent of cryptos. I believe bitcoin have nothing to do with criminals
Criminals were there even before bitcoin exist so why always link bitcoin with criminals.. Its obvious that no matter what kind of currency is it..criminals will use it..it may fiat,bitcoin or any other virtual currency everybody can use it so why only blame bitcoin.. Its the government work to stop those criminals..it has nothing to do with bitcoin.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:20:10 AM

I think that bitcoin is just a victim. Bitcoin is used as a crime reason. Whereas bitcoin is a good technology so I do not accept if this technology is used by people who are not responsible. I emphasize here that the wrong people are irresponsible. They don’t have good morals. They do not use technology for positive activities. I am very sad about this. Therefore, I would agree that this bitcoin is not anonymous so everyone can be held accountable for their actions.
bauntyshark

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

Bitcoin is not guilty,  crime have become part of human nature. Scamming has been since the beginning of life. It was and will be

Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

It isn't workable for the police or any element to tell, just by looking the exchanges themselves. Truth be told, with no real connect to prove, the exchanges can't be recognized. On the off chance that the expert can get one of the addresses/exchanges included, they could get the entire connection of addresses that are connected yet that isn't conceivable constantly and its fairly off base and pointless.
issacwilliam

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

Bitcoins have nothing to do with this criminals because it is created as a payment system just like the fiat.  Criminal organizations are also involved in money-laundering operations.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

I think that bitcoin is just a victim. Bitcoin is used as a crime reason. Whereas bitcoin is a good technology so I do not accept if this technology is used by people who are not responsible. I emphasize here that the wrong people are irresponsible. They don’t have good morals. They do not use technology for positive activities. I am very sad about this. Therefore, I would agree that this bitcoin is not anonymous so everyone can be held accountable for their actions.

The main advantages and big drawback is no one can no who is using it but it is also the good thing but for criminal in all field will be confusing so we can’t stop it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:24:05 AM

our country the people involved in Bitcoin are considered criminals because our government bans the virtual currency from being present in the national economy,there are a lot of people being arrested but They still participate in Bitcoin after being released.then hoped bitcoin related person don't leave  btc.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:28:15 AM

Digital money is completely anonymous, the villains began to actively use it, thinking that no one would ever find out about their dark deeds. But this is not so. Who lit his name in the dark affairs with bitkoynom, will be imprisoned, since in the blockchain, absolutely all operations are visible. Such a criminal will surrender all those who are not fortunate enough to deal with him.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

Yes , Your right Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin is not the problem that causes crimes. It is Society and it's people that commiting corrupting, Scams etc that stole someones hardwork or should i say someones money or payment from their hardwork by using internet and their own knowledge.
Karma is on the air and i believe that if you do bad things it can turn it back to you and pay for it someday. Not in earth but in the Hell where the bad people go for pay their sins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: