Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin  (Read 4366 times)
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

llegal things like this are a lot and we can not prevent it. As you say BTC is not a bad thing, the bad is the person who abuses it. This we need to convey to others so that others do not misunderstand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arcanayou

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

of course the problem is not on blockchain or bitcoin, but in groups or individuals who abuse it, all we can do for crime, all currencies in all countries of the world including dollars can also be used for criminal acts, the problem is the person, not the tool or goods used, we do hear some people using bitcoin for illegal actions like money laundering and drugs, but many positive things we can do with bitcoin and blockchain system
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

There are more criminals with fiat and are worse than the criminals using bitcoin. If you lose money with bitcoin because of these criminals then you are not that careful with online transactions. If you aren't so sure with whom you make transactions with, then its better to not making transactions at all, thats the best advice I took from a friend who were scammed with thousands of USD.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

danwanyd

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

The essence of the world is chaos and uncertainty, not order. Things in the world are chaotic, ambiguous, and cannot be measured by absolute standards.

Technology theory of innocent nature need not say more, we can't because of guns or kitchen knife can kill people is to ban the use of them, and also can't because money can be used to drug trafficking and track will ban the use of money.
Mentari78

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

Many have pointed out that bitcoin currency is blamed as a market for criminals. But Bitcoin has used Blockhain technology, a technology that stores data of all the bitcoins in the world in one place. for example last year, people who sold illegally were caught by the government, it was because of using Blockhain technology that overshadowed Bitcoin.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

Criminals depart from the use of bitcoin in favor of other digital currencies, which for law enforcement agencies are more severe when tracking activity in an anonymous corner of the Internet.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

This is why we are having KYC nowadays. We can track the funds that have been used from an illegal transaction by the help of this KYC process. It has its disadvantage but as time goes by for sure there will be more regulations that can help us with this issues.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

I really hope that Associations of bitcoin industry further develops and watchgod organizations get formed quickly. They have to put a hard foot illegal activities related to blockchain field, so that further space gets free for its overall growth.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
,,,I think bitcoin is not the cause of any illegal transactions, terrorist, hackers or being criminals, Because they were all existed before the creation of bitcoin, either traditional money or crypto all people can use it in a good way.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

The fact that criminals use bitcoin, and massively, is a myth supported by banks and generally opponents of the crypto currency. It has already been announced that bitcoin is used for illegal purposes only in less than ten percent of cases. For crimes, coins with a high level of anonymity are used, such as monero, Zcash, Dash. Bitcoin itself is only relatively anonymous and because of this it is almost never used by criminals.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:32:09 PM

Perhaps the only misunderstanding of bitcoin is this thinking, but in any case it can have far worse consequences. So as to influence the attitudes of law enforcers, legislators, legal entities and ordinary people.The more people get to know Bitcoin, they know that bitcoin is more like the police than the criminals. Smiley
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

Everyone connected at the time when the new bitcoin just started started because bitcoin as an anonymous crypto currency that can help them transact under the radar but there are altcoins that do better than bitcoin in terms of privacy so bitcoin is now an investment or a valuable asset rather than money which transactions are used illegally. Cool
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:46:26 PM

People really need to stop comparing bitcoins with criminals, because bitcoin is digital it means that it is meant to be for ilegal stuff? of course not, fiat is being used for the same purposes too.
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

During the first two or two and a half years after the appearance of Bitcoin, he was interested almost exclusively in cipher, hackers, cryptoanarchists and network libertarians. Accordingly, the main place of use Bitcoin as a means of payment was the Tor network. It is this network that is the refuge of marginal and criminal cyber-subcultures.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

I do believe that bitcoin, along with all other cryptocurrencies, are just tools that are being used for these illegal transactions. I don't blame bitcoin for any of these because all kinds of money can be used to fund any crimes. I think they just make up another reason to ruin our industry but we know better. I hope bitcoin will still prevail despite of these issues.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

every thing that can make money there is a lot of criminals, in the world of the Internet there is a heker, so they are in this bitcoin they are quite easy to steal our assets because in the bitcoin world there is no name of the person responsible if happened something, more so in my country the government does not allow this bitcoin, yes if we lose our assets, we can not take responsibility for it
Yes, in terms of money people doing bad things there us lot's of hackers in the world of internet they steal our asset quitely. In my country the scammers  they use name bitcoin to get money in the people that people is lack of knowledge about in cryptocurrency it is bad thing's they use name bitcoin to get money in a illegal.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

of course the problem is not on blockchain or bitcoin, but in groups or individuals who abuse it, all we can do for crime, all currencies in all countries of the world including dollars can also be used for criminal acts, the problem is the person, not the tool or goods used, we do hear some people using bitcoin for illegal actions like money laundering and drugs, but many positive things we can do with bitcoin and blockchain system
True, what happens is that governments and the media want to play with the emotions of people, they want to scare them, they want that the first thing that comes to mind when people hear about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is about crimes and bad things, and to a certain point they have been successful and that is why the adoption of bitcoin has not been as fast as we had expected.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:23:53 AM

criminals and criminals always never loose with bitcoin and make bitcoin is always bad for its development I think it will not happen if the intention and purpose of investment with bitcoin is good for the future
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:04:45 AM

criminals and criminals always never loose with bitcoin and make bitcoin is always bad for its development I think it will not happen if the intention and purpose of investment with bitcoin is good for the future
As long as bitcoin has a value they can always use it as a tool for their illegal transactions.
We are all aware of this, just like fiat or paper money, they can also be use for illegal activities, but regulation will minimize the illegal transaction
using bitcoin.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

Bitcoins have nothing to do with this criminals because it is created as a payment system just like the fiat. Fiat has been used by the bad elements in our society for their illegal activities and now they to turn to bitcoin because it is more profitable and and the transactions are almost anonymous. These are the reasons why some governments are imposing some regulations to prevent their citizens from being victimized by online scams and monitor those people who use bitcoin in money laundering, drug trafficking and in terroristic activities. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: